Roe V. Wade

I just found out Roe became a Christian pro-lifer and says she was manipulated by pro-abortion groups. Why am I just finding out about this now? How can the media talk about roe v wade and never mention this?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/roe-wants-abortion-case-reversed/
archive.is/d3iVd
archive.is/g02Gz
youtube.com/watch?v=5IvxpNTNmzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because that's absolute horseshit and you touch yourself at night.

you are not suppose to investigate and educate yourself goy

>Roe V. Egg
No matter the outcome, delicious

because being Christian doesn't actually mean anything.

>How can the media
Going to have to stop you right there

Attached: 1552753412136.jpg (461x328, 28K)

Lmao, look at this nigga pretending he don't jack off.

Thanks for having my back brother

Attached: giphy.gif (1920x1076, 2.17M)

>Because that's absolute horseshit
cbsnews.com/news/roe-wants-abortion-case-reversed/
archive.is/d3iVd

>June 20, 2003
>The former plaintiff known as "Jane Roe" in the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court case that legalized abortion sought to have the case overturned in a motion filed Tuesday that asks the courts to consider new evidence that abortion hurts women.
>Norma McCorvey, who joined the anti-abortion fight nearly 10 years ago and says she regrets her role in Roe v. Wade

archive.is/g02Gz

>Ms. McCorvey fully shed her courtroom pseudonym in the 1980s, lending her name first to supporters of abortion rights and then, in a stunning reversal, to the cause’s fiercest critics as a born-again Christian. But even after two memoirs, she remained an enigma, as difficult to know as when she shielded her identity behind the name Jane Roe.
>She admitted that she peddled misinformation about herself, lying about even the most crucial juncture in her life: For years, she claimed that the Roe pregnancy was the result of a rape. In 1987, she recanted, saying that she had become pregnant “through what I thought was love.”

Because it's irrelevant that one woman (predictably) changed her mind about something.

>Why am I just finding out about this now? How can the media talk about roe v wade and never mention this?
Because it is irrelevant to Abortion rights to which even if true would not mean dick on the right to get an Abortion (it is irrelevant if someone for Abortion starts believing in Jesus on whether or not everyone else can obtain Abortions).

So the entire case being based on a lie is irrelevant because you get to kill babies?

>So the entire case being based on a lie is irrelevant because you get to kill babies?
Which was made in cases of the rape exemption for Abortion back in the day but even if she did not claim rape the fact is Abortion is a right. And the rights of the Mother (preferably the Father but the Mother in our system) override the rights of the Fetus or Zygote till a certain point.

I'm saying it's established law (judicial precedent) now. How any of the parties feel about it now is irrelevant. Just because s woman changed her mind doesn't mean there's s judicial avenue to retry it. That would be fucking stupid.

That's pretty disgusting. Putting caviar in egg dishes, even with a dill garnish, is a serious faux pas, even for a brain-dead Russian. That "chef" needs to be fired out of a cannon.
Just saying.

Attached: 1491174174003.png (796x833, 906K)

>the fact is Abortion is a right
>i decided this
The fact is rape is a right and beating niggers to death is also a right. Also, shut the fuck up and kill yourself, because that's also a right that I am entitled to because I say so.

>The fact is rape is a right and beating niggers to death is also a right
They affect other People who have already been born and have rights you reactionary retard so while i am for deporting Negros (50 percent or more Negro to be exact) you can't just beat Niggers to death (you need to send them on a boat).
>Also, shut the fuck up and kill yourself,
youtube.com/watch?v=5IvxpNTNmzs
>because that's also a right that I am entitled to because I say so
Yes you do have the right to tell me to kill myself you whiny bitch on your rag.

Attached: shattered.jpg (1214x1239, 834K)

Come back when any of that is established case law. Jesus fucking Christ there needs to be an IQ test to post on Jow Forums. I've known niggers with smarter arguments than you.

>eating fish shit

>So what if the case was based on lies
>Come back when any of that is established case law.

Attached: smart_arguments.png (1152x1147, 79K)

it doesn't sound like it would be good but looking on the internet it seems like caviar with deviled eggs is pretty popular

Attached: MG_5980.deviled.eggs_.with_.caviar.process5.png (500x328, 304K)

now that's funny

It's already been decided you fucking imbecile. Gavel was struck. It's over.

You tell me what the legal strategy is to reopen RvW just because Roe turned Christcuck. I'll wait.

P.S. I'm on your side of the abortion question. But your argument is stupid and the laws these guys are passing in AL, MO, GA, etc are going to get struck down by SCOTUS. It's a "let's look like we're doing something for Facebook cred" gay LARP by state Republicans and a serious strategic misstep ahead of 2020. Libshits are going to come out in droves now, even if they run a shit sandwich for prez on the Dem side.

I can't really say, not having been able to try the egg thing, but as one who has enjoyed roe and caviar before, I think I prefer the traditional black bread and butter with caviar and vodka.

Attached: 4.jpg (478x700, 43K)

>You tell me what the legal strategy is to reopen RvW just because Roe turned Christcuck
you're still not getting it
it's not about her changing her mind
it's that she lied DURING the case
she was never raped
and she never actually got an abortion
it wasn't until a decade later that she decided to atone for her sins

And? People lie all the time under oath. Doesn't mean the case gets reopened.

You clearly don't have anything intelligent to say so I'll bid you good evening. Go read a book.

>File: images.jpg
I hurd U like eggs so much I put some eggs in yo eggs, bro.

>How can (((the media))) talk about roe v wade and never mention this?
Get it yet?

>For years, she claimed that the Roe pregnancy was the result of a rape. In 1987, she recanted, saying that she had become pregnant “through what I thought was love.”
Hahhahahha fucking hell this is news to me

What makes it a right?

Fat unhappy ugly feminist with smart girl glasses.
How did you find this place?

delete this fucking shit there was no fucking need to be antisemitic jesus fucking christ why are all you poltards like this just fuck off there is literally nothign wrong wiht being jewish why cant you schizophrenic faggots just fucking stop with this fucking bullshit FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Attached: 1557770400223.jpg (800x800, 136K)

tfw roe v wade stemmed from 'rape'

Every fucking time. They always resort to ‘I was raped’.

yo dawg I heard you like eggs....

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

It is the right to control their bodies and if you state there is a second body in the Woman you are wrong due to the facts that a Woman has more rights then a Fetus (her rights succeed the Zygote, Fetus or Splooge till a certain point).

got tricked to think a certain way

Kys Jew.

Attached: patton.jpg (897x1168, 277K)

Wow very informative posting, nice to know this. Also kek at the obvious sliding this thread is getting. Obviously they dont want this information going viral. I'd say thats a signal..

In the spirit of anti sage

Attached: 1552373993915.png (665x670, 176K)

What is it with women always wanting to take the most extreme position on any controversy?

If a woman supports something, she will say it's a basic human right and it should be free. If a woman doesn't support something, she will say it's rape culture and patriarchy and white supremacy and should be literally illegal. Like how is there never a middle ground?

"I don't like it so it should be illegal" is woman logic.

why are back alley abortions frowned upon? killing a life shouldn't be a refreshing experience in a clinic with smiling employees all around. women really really want easy abortions. they think of it like a daily stop to starcucks for a frappe while snapchatting

If you're going to top deviled eggs with it you should follow whatever recipe you have, but add finely flaked smoked fish like salmon or trout before piping it back into the eggs. It's incredible.