As someone who has consistently prayed agaisnt

The spirit of abortion. All I can say is this.

Will you join me in praying agaisnt the spirit of abortion and the complete repeal of roe v wade?

Attached: Gun-and-Bible-900.jpg (900x550, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0qxON30_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=xh2xXtpj_a0
youtu.be/Pe6eMQQIoqE
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk
youtu.be/Clg2onQEbgQ?t=156
youtube.com/watch?v=02S-7HnVY-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to give women 16 weeks. 8 if you're feeling hyper pro life. If it has gill frills, is it really human?

You chimps are cancer.

I want zero weeks. Its murder.

I forgive you.

Romans 10

God isn't going to forgive you for what you've done to western civilization.

Unironically better than any gun I’ve seen posted on Jow Forums today. Thanks OP.

Western civilization is weak because it has abandoned God and his commandments. Your blame is misallocated.

Sorry, can't; too busy praying for America to be decimated by fire and brimstone.

Attached: smug4.jpg (762x920, 100K)

Attached: 6-weeks.1.webm (360x640, 1.13M)

Western civilization is weak because literally all you chimps care about is abortion.

There is no right or liberty you wouldn't, haven't, or tried to surrender in your inexplicable desire to save brown babies.

Every single time you chimps get an ounce of influence at any level of government. Restore gun rights? Nope, gotta pass some retarded abortion law. Get spending under control? Nope, gotta pass some retarded abortion law. Get immigration under control? Nope, gotta pass some retarded abortion law, oh and immigrants need healthcare too.

And the worst part is it's always for nothing. Any retarded fucking law you pass is going to be struck down by the courts.

Getting you degenerates to vote Republican was one of the worst things Reagan ever accomplished. If the Democrats were pro-life, you'd all be voting for them because there's not a dime's worth of difference between any of you and the average soi guzzling faggot who already votes Democrat.

'-'

Someone isn't happy to be losing their supply of human sacrifices for the volcano demon

Why do you want to kill babies tho? Fucking degenerate trash acting like killing babies isn't the primary social issue. Neck yourself kike

We really need to bring back the mental asylums.

Another of Reagan's sins. You'd think he planned it all out or something.

Baalzebub will be so mad if aborton is banned.

The kind of people who get abortions are the sorts of people who shouldn't be breeding in the first place.

>tfw ameritards get their medical news from Jow Forums
Did you fall for that planned parenthood 'expose' that fox news did, a while back?

How can you be so anti life and not see it. You are blinded

>he doesn't know

Doesn't change the fact you're advocating for the murder of babies. So my questions still stands; why do you want to kill babies

I'm pro-human life.

>that ID
>UwU
hello discord tranny

Attached: smug-ears.jpg (438x451, 54K)

>dont kill babies
>but kill that brown babies in the middle east, fuck those sand niggers!!!

Do you not see how retarded you republicunts are

Attached: mormon.jpg (998x952, 130K)

Are you claiming the video isn't real?

I’ll pray with you user

I see the wider stance on it.
Thats good for for support.

They're the price of freedom. There's plenty of other creatures we can add to the pyre.

there's your problem, humanity should be wiped out for its sins

1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
5 They break in pieces thy people, O Lord, and afflict thine heritage.
6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
7 Yet they say, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
11 The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

12 Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O Lord, and teachest him out of thy law;
13 That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
14 For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
17 Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.
19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
22 But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off.

Feel free to take one for the team.

I will user.

abortion enthusiast:
>ignore the content and sperg out with "I dont like fox news, ha, checkmate"
its pointless to convince people as dense and unable to comprehend the world as you, much better to just round you up and gas you instead

>implying

Yes, niggers in Alabama are Americans, sand niggers are a threat to niggers in Alabama. More alabama niggers there are, the more sand nigger babies they can kill. Fuck off back to plebbit kike

I will.

wpw d00d you're so smart bro, like posting scriptuter?? So cool dude.

Attached: 1521080679771.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Amen. Seriously set a timer on your phone. Lets get roe v wade overturned.

Then

The 19th

Leave it legal for the niggers. Pleeeeease.

Shame about all of those other Americans you're condemning to death. I hope God will forgive you.

Let us pray user

I support this and will pray for it. Other important prayers are praying for our president and for our nation to redeem itself. Ask for providence for our leaders, and morality of our people. Ask our nation to turn to god and away from wickedness. I genuinely believe Trump is a reprieve from judgment.

only Anglo-Germanics are Americans, silly

Attached: smug-blue.png (400x540, 307K)

See

I'm not advocating killing babies you are, I want all American babies to be born. You don't believe in God, your opinion on him means little. Go push your baby killing elsewhere

The heathen recoil from the Word

Shhhhh, it's better if they go war for us. Operation black shield

>Will you join me in praying agaisnt the spirit of abortion and the complete repeal of roe v wade?

I cannot, in good faith. Abprtion prevents more than 340,000 blacks from being broght into this world, and that is far more important than any reason to ban it.
dead niggers>almost anything

Attached: choirboys-dindunuffin-guns.jpg (640x810, 182K)

Amen, I pray for angels to be stationed by trump almost daily.

Secular humanist atheist here.
I will go through the motion of prayer with you that this roe vs. wade be overturned and we as humankind come back to our senses.
I’m not like the majority of secular humanists who think murdering babies is pro-human at all.

>Abortion enthusiast

Holy shit what a retard

Attached: 3d6.jpg (680x527, 64K)

Go hang yourself christcuck.

1Jn 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him

Do you feel superior for having posted this? Do you feel... in charge?

No sir, suicide is strictly prohibited in the Word. You're stuck with me for at least a good fifty years.

Attached: smug-haruhi.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Dear Lord:
I pray that the unwashed negroid masses be stopped from discarding their spawn, so that my country may be overrun with their kind and become even more of a degenerate den of rape, violence, substance abuse, moral decay, and crime than it already is.
Amen.

you americans are stupid... god needs blod even ortodox judenschwein and muslimshe pedophilen knows this

she got the hots for my ass, but I want her because she is absolute and total mental like our princess...

so we were put in a room
>oh user, my god you work out
NO STOP!!!!
>oooh user well what is this, stop you you say?

NONONONONONO
like the princess she just tries to exploit people. she make you pork her then she goes
NO
but she.
>NO

then she is in court child su..

you never fool a færing

audited... aer you kidding me. my hamster was in the ss you know

I guess anti faroe measures have been put in place

gaaaaah i was rekt again by säpo, pet or pst

youtube.com/watch?v=o0qxON30_7g

well screw YOU!

We would rather crucify the demons out of you. Last you want is to convince Christian's you're possessed by the devil, once they get moving for God this nation will be covered with leftist baby killing demon blood.

sorry, i meant
>recreational abortionist

Abortion is uncivilized and barbaric. Completely destroys the family unit. It is very anti male. If women can just murder our offspring that turns us men into nothing but copulatory animals.
The black community will be forced to be more civilized and less ghetto when their women’s rights to choose is taken away. When women have consequences for having sex suddenly communities become more civil.

This shit right here is why you are a virgin. No girls wants to talk about "duh bible"

Attached: hillabortion.jpg (829x697, 567K)

support me you fucks!
youtube.com/watch?v=xh2xXtpj_a0

where are my own country men?

I will pray that the blindness that satan has you under be broken in Jesus name.

youtu.be/Pe6eMQQIoqE

>getting mad over posting scripture

Is this really the best atheists can do?

I have no interest in a woman who would murder her own child

screw that, lets go all in!
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk

(if you only knew this text britain)

You faggots should go back to your dues vult flags so I can weed out the retards.

Sure. That's why women don't talk to you, stud.

Constantinople was not a Christian

look at those kids!
how they scream... what do you think the song is about?

if I was you is it were or was? anyways... god damnit ... pray to god

Deus Vult fags are not Christians. You should know this by now.

defeatists get the fisering user.. have balls

Good. They should be speaking with their husbands inside their homes, not me, a stranger.

With all those extra brown babbies you'll be taking care of, talk to us again in 13-35 years.

me neither, ive known quite a few abortion afficionados in my time, and they are always pretty low class girls, usually slaggy, 4-5 out of 10s (at best), generally antisocial and untrustworthy.

mostly just irresponsible all round

Constantinople adopted Christianity as the religion of the Byzantine Empire because he liked its aesthetics, he understood nothing of the doctrine and because of him, several heresies were born.

And that's why you will be alone for the rest of your life, you prehistoric mongoloid

You should only be allowed ONE abortion any after than is illigal. Abortion is a sacrifice and it is sickening to see these women get multiple abortions and use the surgery as a contraceptive. Weather or not they believe the baby is sentient that need to realize that no matter what they denied a human organism to fully grow.

Abortion should be an option but ONLY once, you learn your lesson, face the consequence and learn from it or go to jail.

i really dont know what the fuck youre on about norway, you need to lay off the herring m8

I'm schizoid so I won't be taking care anyone. (You) BTFO

Attached: smug-paint.png (598x564, 394K)

AND it should be done before 10 weeks,

Nice digits.
No, I won't. I will pray you raise your own children well enough they wouldn't ever even consider it an option, though.

At least prehistoric mongoloids didn't murder their own children.

Attached: smug-shrug.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

>blacks are uncivilized and barbaric.
yes they are
>they have completely destroys the family unit
yes they have
>that turns us men into nothing but copulatory animals
dont care
>The black community will be forced to be more civilized and less ghetto when their women’s rights to choose is taken away.
HAHAHA...
>When women have consequences for having sex suddenly communities become more civil.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea right, nigger...niggers will NEVER become civil. The gig is up.

you sound dumber than the average nigger...

I, for one, support abortion 100%. In fact, I dream of having a strict eugenics program where we cull the undesirables from America.

Within 1 generation the American race will presentable for the first time since the 60s. With 2-3 generations of eugenics we will be pure. Imagine never having to see a 300 lb black woman scoot down the street. Imagine a America where you do not have the displeasure of witnessing a crack addict in your hometown. This could be a reality if we implemented a strict, but fair, eugenics program on the American populace.

Attached: 4EA96E89-5F53-4115-8384-B445E4232207.jpg (480x448, 84K)

average abortion connoisseur
usually uglier though

Attached: beef hoola hoops.webm (1280x720, 904K)

>fisering
you know you are making it to easey to abuse you...

we do this to russia all the time, so they are kinda paranoid about us..
>what fisering?
>fart yoke?
NO IT IS A FART JOKE WE GOT OWNED AGAIN

NOO NOO
fisering

Attached: D475Yk3VUAAi217.jpg (1334x2000, 304K)

>1Fuch'yourself 4:20 Whosoever blahblahblah ; a nigger is a murderer: and ye know that no nigger hath a long life ahead in him

My god did you know that kim is so holy that he doesn't even poop?

that's why the entaroague.

He knows, he'll just die without his blood libel.

>it's not a human
>1 second after midnight on 8 weeks
*POOF*
>NOW it's a human
??????????????????

If you fail to protect the unborn, you fail to protect the future.

t. Nårge`wtf korea.

hahaha
youtu.be/Clg2onQEbgQ?t=156

Attached: 1556305051368.jpg (350x467, 45K)

I FUCKING love huge pussy lips...especially after shes been on a long jog, bike ride or been surfing all day...they hold in that beautiful taste.

hes talking about mutants, numb nuts.

I don't know what agency you came from, but obviously you are loosing

youtube.com/watch?v=02S-7HnVY-0

>this is the guy defending abortions
"Men" who defend abortion for the rights of women are the most pathetic creatures to ever walk this earth.

You sold the future to the barbarians decades ago.