Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1129137554329133056
youtube.com/watch?v=5z1kvKJhQx0
youtube.com/watch?v=OucDqY0DVWE
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1129137554329133056

Attached: D6unuKQXsAABQJz.jpg (1454x816, 157K)

bump
Reminder that Seth Rich was a good Jewish boy and that Jews can be absolutely based.

mods do your job

Attached: 1557510233283.jpg (368x475, 25K)

Kushner set up flynn. Kushner Is an agent of Israel

BUY CHAINLINK GUYS.

Urine passing is a result of homeostasis. It is literally a balancing of the body so the urine passes everything that is not needed in that moment. Urine contains hormones, vitamins, minerals, amino acids that are not needed in the moment but may be needed in the next. It also has STEM CELLS IN IT. Your urine has info about what ails you and then creates antibodies when you drink it So drinking your urine is like drinking a highly nutritious meal. It is also a vaccine. If you get stung or bitten by a venomous creature, the anti venom is created in your body within 15 seconds & will pass out in your urine. I cured food poisoning in 10 minutes by drinking my pee. Before pharmaceutical companies took over, urine was used to cure gangrene on the battlefields of the world, it can be used as blood plasma in a transfusion if the patient's blood is not available. Your urine is just blood plasma but a different colour. There have been more white papers written on the efficacy of drinking urine & putting on infections, than any other therapy on the planet, all covered up by the pharmaceutical companies because if the word got out, they would go bankrupt. Hundreds of Dr's have written articles & books on the subject. If any Dr or individual starts teaching this miracle therapy & gets a following, they get threatened & if they ignore those threats, they are killed, such is the world ruled by corrupt corporations hellbent on making money out of nothing. The average mark-up (profit margin) on pharmaceuticals is around 20,000%, do you really think they will give up this method of creating gold out of lead & tell the truth? No chance.

Attached: The_Hit.jpg (777x429, 219K)

Update: Michael Ellis is a “person connected to Congress

>Michael Ellis
Wait, I may be wrong. let me try to find actual source

I'm getting these from Louise Mensch twitter feed. Just twisting her propaganda into the truth.

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

he went to Israel to train with the Israili army;

youtube.com/watch?v=5z1kvKJhQx0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Why was Donna Brazile spotted at the hospital with Seth Rich at 5am at night? Why was Seth Rich talking and alert before he "died"?

Could he be in witness protection?

Every where you look there is a jew. Maybe this really all is one big simulation and the jews are just acting out a movie for the goyim.

Haha cheers pal that made me laugh. Hoping chainlink goes to the moon.

>Why was Donna Brazile spotted at the hospital with Seth Rich at 5am at night? Why was Seth Rich talking and alert before he "died"?
Sauce?

oy vet shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=OucDqY0DVWE

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser was there too.

they claim there's only 14.5 million of them on earth but they are pretty much every where all the time which means Alex Jones was right and we're dealing with interdimensional shape shifting reptillians. I fucking hate it when he's right.

>Why was Donna Brazile spotted at the hospital with Seth Rich at 5am at night? Why was Seth Rich talking and alert before he "died"?

Why the fuck was his brother laughing his ass off?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

You can see ABC tried to cut out the laughter at the beginning of the video.

False flag dupers delight.

Attached: seth rich brother haha.jpg (165x210, 8K)

Everything we know is fake. I don't know what is real anymore.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg (338x319, 14K)