$20,000 free and clear

>$20,000 free and clear
Do tiny houses beat the housing jew?

Attached: amazon-tiny-house-1.jpg (1200x630, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

casa.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-785299124-casa-2-dormitorios-zona-centro-_JM
casa.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-678319600-casa-en-venta-en-bella-vista-_JM
metro.co.uk/2018/12/24/woman-spends-2-years-building-tiny-house-only-for-thieves-to-steal-it-as-she-finishes-8282089/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wahhhh I can't live anywhere but a major city
Fucking millenial zoomer shitters

Attached: home.png (812x1325, 1.62M)

So we're back to living in old timey negro shotgun shacks? Sure am glad we put an end to those darn Nazis!

God damn you just know liberal whores love these. You could probably fuck a new one every day of the week just by owning one of these.

Not if it isn't the square footage required to be a residence. It's why most tiny houses can't be placed in cities.

Also, wasn't that house just a deck and one room?

>Property tax
>Insulation
>Plumbing, electricity, and gas
>Resale value
Tiny houses fail all of these test. KYS Jew.

You forgot all the costs for the Barbie Corvette and Ken doll.

Shit, in this day and age you'll also need the BBC D'Ken doll and Transitioning Barbie/Ben doll.

EXSUM: just buy a real fucking house.

>100K+ for a literal wooden shack
why does the "first world" do this?

i'm unironically building one of these next month. it doesnt come with plumbing furnishings or roofing, so i had to dig my own well and order metal roofing. its going to cost me about $4000 for a septic tank/well pump installation, and $2000 for the roof. all said and done, about $30,0000.

$100k for 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms isn't so bad, is it?

>$30,000

That's a tiny house.
That would be just been a small house until the 70s.
The average american house use to be something like 1,200 square feet.

No it's great pricing, but millenial zoomer retards have somehow been convinced that every town outside of a major city is run by robots and that nobody has a job

The US military going rogue beats the jew of any kind.

>talks about selling his land
>calls someone else a jew
???

>It's great
Nah dumb fuck, anything more than 80 bucks a square foot and you're getting hosed
>t. THE motherfucker building concrete in New England last decade

>new england
>overpopulated shitholer has an elevated idea of cost
Imagine my shock. Imagine it

I'm telling you your dumb ass is overpaying you mouth breathing sister fucker, I can build you a brand new bulletproof house that's naturally insulated for $80 a square foot, those houses fail to meet that. I could set you up with exactly what you want for cheaper in an area considered more expensive than 50% of the country. You have literally no excuse to pay for overpriced hand me downs, boomer

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim!

and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: DCIM_0006.jpg (600x800, 69K)

All but one of those houses is under $80 a square foot, what the fuck are you sperging about

What land is your cuckshed going on?

This is basically every faggot that moves into the nearest big city to me.
They want the trendy neighborhood where they can be gay together.

>Let's lower our standard of living even more.
>We'll beat the Jews!
>And we'll even be superior to those filthy rural rats.
Your nose is showing Goldberg.

Probably some cuckshed field with 100 other cucksheds and a 350 rent to the local (((landlord))).

Interesting and redpilled digits
But anyways what about buying your own land to build a cuckshed on? Sounds comfy if you can get something rural.

pic related over 2.200 sqft for about 100K dollars.
Those houses cannot be more expensive to make there in the US, wood frame, than an old brick and mortar house here.

Attached: casa.png (980x553, 650K)

>0 insulation

How much land?

Forgot link, in Spanish tho.
casa.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-785299124-casa-2-dormitorios-zona-centro-_JM

You are being ripped off if you pay 100k for that house.

but you have live in a non-white country with a poor economy

>no land
Practically a favela, silly junglenigger

If you can get something rural why not just spend a bit more and build a proper house? The reason they get these tiny 'houses' is because they are cityfags who think terraced housing costs 350k.

210 square meters, or over 2.200 sqft. With a small patio.
49 years of age.

Attached: casa 2.png (985x551, 749K)

>with a small patio even
Cyuuuute!

Attached: 1552197857203.jpg (331x334, 29K)

Also holy shit, nice vertical lawn you have there how did you do that? Impressive amount of greenery you got there in your favelahome

Attached: 1551485097087.jpg (720x643, 23K)

Boomers do this shit too. How can you tell a Boomer and a Jew apart when they act so alike?

>walled off patio
so cozy

>Argentina's Annual Household Income per Capita reached 4,756.395 USD in Dec 2018, compared with the previous value of 5,915.943 USD in Dec 2017.
Now I just feel bad

Attached: 1547849087771.jpg (400x289, 16K)

>cannot grow shit cuz zoning laws
>cannot left the grass 1 cm longer than allowed or get fined
Why do you want land you guys just leave untouched?

Anyways, here you have some land for 120k.
casa.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-678319600-casa-en-venta-en-bella-vista-_JM

Attached: 1482191349159.png (476x477, 256K)

This is my hell.

Building a 100% off grid self sustaining cabin in the woods is unironically the most redpilled way to live and if you disagree you are a cuck, a Jew, or both

Attached: 1557952606181.jpg (726x517, 177K)

Could a post get any more boomer?

>wooden doors

I just want to live in the woods away from the kike hellscape that is modern society. If it has to be a tiny house, so be it.

>A pisspatch for a dog is what you consider land
I had no idea you had it that bad in your shithole

What did kek mean by this?

Does every city have a bar called Barcade?

You get ripped of 100 fucking k for a 13cm thick wall "house" and need to have a shit ton of land that you not only won't develop at all, but most of the time is forbidden to even plant a flower on it.

I don't need more than 200 sqmt to live comfy.

Attached: 1483499380768.jpg (426x571, 30K)

to be honest it's kinda silly to own a house without a chunk of land to it. you're no better off living in a flat, but you have way more maintenance and expenses

Are you blind?
Wooden doors are expensive (unless you use some "rob me pls" cheap frame), most get aluminum doors.

>You get ripped of 100 fucking k for a 13cm thick wall "house"
100k is like 30 years work for you so I can see why you'd get so worked up about it
>and need to have a shit ton of land
We get to have a shit ton of land, on top of a house, for the price of some soggy shithole you have to spend 30 years to afford
>but most of the time is forbidden to even plant a flower on it.
Do you really think that's true? Are you really that retarded or is it just typical junglenigness?

Save money
Buy supplies
Buy sand colored canopy
Pay mexicans to be blindfolded
Drive them to middle of nowhere desert
Have them dig up and construct underground home
Hide turbines or slightly obscured power sources
Don't allow any tracking devices of any kind in off grid home
Hidden home appears to be undisturbed sand
Carry sand colored umbrella to hidden entrance/hatch
Never pay anything never get bothered by anyone ever
Hermit mode

It beats the banking one.

>wooden doors are expensive

Attached: 53937.jpg (225x350, 31K)

How’s this different from a trailer house?

house means nothing.
owning land means everything.

>"come back to my place baby, I've got a tiny house"

Rent is always more expensive than any kind of maintenance you'll have to pay.
Also, like 90% of Americans leave their land untouched, Boomers could have free veggies all year if they just worked their backyards.

Tiny homes are white hippies, hipster liberals trying to gentrify "White Trash" living.

Boomers have been shitting on white people who live in trailers and their "green conscious" children are adopting the "White Trash" lifestyle of renting land and putting a trailer on it.

- John Oliver shitted on trailers on his HBO show
- bad investment
- need to have traditional foundation and not be prefab for it to retain or increase in value

Barcade actually sounds like a good business model

So where do you put all your stuff?

"It's not a trailer park, it's a tiny home community and village." -- delusional hippie

fucking landlet lol

That's why they exist.

welcome to austin texas

Attached: 1523505219682.jpg (1152x864, 120K)

Yes, because here we don't do everything from weak Californian pine wood. We actually have strong wood growing wild here.

KEK if we go out on a suburb tour and you pay me 1 cent for every McMansion with 80% of its land untouched, I'll be richer than Trump.

LMAO
>john oliver said bad things about x
pack it up boys, we’ve finally been eternally btfo’d...

This girl had her tiny house stolen :^(

>Meghan Panu poured $20,000 into the miniature home and was horrified to discover the cedar wood building had been wheeled away from the parking lot in St Louis, Missouri, where she kept it on December 15.

metro.co.uk/2018/12/24/woman-spends-2-years-building-tiny-house-only-for-thieves-to-steal-it-as-she-finishes-8282089/

Attached: stolen-tiny-house.jpg (1440x810, 220K)

thats the point. you have a smaller place you dont buy as much, this scares the jew

>So where do you put all your stuff?
these niggers have never had stuff so they dont think about that, or being successful or having hobbies that dont include sticks, rocks nand leaves. These people are stupid, weak and of no societal value. Essentially they are ted kazinskys without the high iq and personality.

Then I'd have to live with you smelly niggers

Jokes on you my family owns a farm with hundreds of Acres.
I just don't need to compensate for something like you buddy. If you think 1000sqft of grass is "land", you have never stepped outside the city.

>We actually have strong wood growing wild here
Oh gee willickers, surely the entirety of the US is California Pine and we have no hardwood anywhere
>and you pay me 1 cent for every McMansion with 80% of its land untouched, I'll be richer than Trump.
Because your definition of 'untouched' is they're not growing vegetables to supplement their diet due to lack of money like Argentinigs

Attached: 1530226600932.png (1424x1584, 712K)

Tiny houses are a manifestation of the housing Jew. They fit one person, not a married couple and definitely not kids

>Jokes on you my family owns a farm with hundreds of Acres.
Now That's What I Call Cope: Volume (You)

Attached: Untitledcuk.png (323x228, 152K)

It's a fun life tho...

Delete this

So you admit boomer like McMansions are just a waste of space.
Literally land for no use at all. Not even a flower, oh but "don't step on muh grass, kids!".
>mfw boomers normalize having to pay tens of thousands more for land their lazy asses cannot work and to have useless gardens they have to pay Paco Sanchez to mow down.

Attached: 1485975014472.jpg (313x286, 71K)

>going aynwhere near St Louis
what a dumbass

It appeals to hipsters who want to be perceived as "rural" and "rustic" but still want to pretend they are above their fellow "white-trash"(working class) "hicks"

sounds like you are plain old jealous

Can confirm, I work in St. Louis. North and East St. Louis looks worse than Iraq

>So you admit boomer like McMansions are just a waste of space.
If that's you admitting that 'using space' is exclusively reserved for growing vegetables
>Literally land for no use at all. Not even a flower, oh but "don't step on muh grass, kids!".
That's called not living in a shithole, I highly recommend visiting a place that isn't one some time

Attached: civ3ptw_screen004.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

Why not build your own home out of concrete and cinder blocks?
Make your own blueprints, make sure they are safe to use, in doubt consult a architect.
I don't know how much the materials cost in the usa/Europe
But if you fully dedicate yourself to building a house, you can have a permanent solid two story house in 7-9 months
I hear land in Texas is cheap and plentiful

Is that a tranny?

Civilization is a meme. Right now there are millions of acres of forest that you can set a tent down and live in peace, away from wageslavery and this degenerate society. Take the tentpill and live how humans were meant to.

Attached: 19038649-camping-tent-in-the-woods-by-the-lakeside.jpg (1300x863, 356K)

It's true, I don't care if some eternally in debt boomer doesn't believe me.
Nothing fancy anyways, but since some mutt believes that having a patch of untouched, tax magnet, maintenance demanding land is some sing of "first world" living...

Attached: kitty.jpg (500x351, 59K)

>>Argentina's Annual Household Income per Capita reached 4,756.395 USD in Dec 2018, compared with the previous value of 5,915.943 USD in Dec 2017.
100k is two entirely separate things for you and I, shitholer

Yeah, women love guys that don't spend money.

If I want a tiny house on the cheap, I would just get a fucking trailer.

So no tools or stuff for hobbies or anything? Just a glorified bedroom?

Nigger you've got bars on your windows. WTF ? Is it really that unsafe in that shit hole of a country ?

You have no idea what women love.

>you see kiddos, you need all that land to get the IRS more shekels, they need it for Israel and Welfare!
>WTF? how dare you suggest I could have raised beds and free veggies all year long? that's spics work, I'll keep on feeding Pedro and his 7 kids that live off welfare instead of working my own ass.
>I'll go to buy veggies from Diego.
Boomers were a mistake.

Attached: 1486503537110.jpg (532x509, 42K)

It's true tho
I Noticed a trend with people who post "cope"
They generally are the ones coping
Lmaoing@u landlets hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: IMG_2018.jpg (3072x1728, 687K)

SHOW ME WHERE THAT'S 20K!

It's 100K or it's a shed

>Also don't forget to make sure you keep your bitch pregnant so you can eat the puppies come winter
You're such a shitholer you can't even realize it

Attached: na.jpg (1024x670, 136K)

The US has the same murder rates as us, so...
In fact our most murderous city would not be in your national top 10 of most murderous cities.

If I had to choose jew rent slavery in a city to a tiny house on land in the middle of nowhere I'd take the latter every single time.

Is that Córdoba?