Racism

Why does everyone think its illegal to be racist?.........because its not

Attached: 15580563751649169276700226401227.jpg (3264x1592, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tpWygOyeSA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō
tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same reason you faggots think it's illegal to be banned from social media.....because it's not

Racism = hate and hate = decline in civility

Hate is not meant for the heart. There is no love in racism. An edgy sense of humor to prove words have power over people is one thing, but to truly hate another race is a problem that will be dealt with.

i disagree, i think cultures are far kinder to one another when they know there will be physical consequences to being an asshole

Racism isn't hate, it's the acknowledgement of reality. Avoiding an obvious danger isn't founded on hate and doesn't connote hate.
Unrequited love is a tragedy.

implying anti-racists aren't racists.
In Germany the liberal Antifa Yuppies move to the countryside and/or put their children into priate schools or live in such expansive biotopes that the only migrants they see is the Indian computer Millionair who has a new start up going or the nice owner of the great Syrian restaurant.
Also, racist in these days just means race aware. And races are different by average
It's just that someone is trying to demonize noticing it.

>hate = decline in civility
that's what you get with multiculturalism.
Societies that become too heterogenous lose stability and solidarity.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tpWygOyeSA

>Why does everyone think its illegal to be racist?

Attached: 1508197383172.png (928x8800, 1005K)

No matter what you cant be charged just because you dont like another race

Who thinks its illegal to be racist?
It's illegal to discriminate.

Attached: 3oZ.jpg (225x225, 5K)

But only against non-whites.

Attached: 1520201508926.jpg (744x716, 66K)

I'm superior to my dog, so I hate him? This is the problem with the left, they are fucking idiots but are useful to the power elites because they have big mouths and small brains. you just have to point them in the right direction and off they go, ranting and throwing stuff.

: NahAGe4O just dumb asses I work with

>not illegal
Ask those faggot bongs about that

Attached: C15F92B235F44036BDDF994038AA9A0F.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

this

Because liberals really want to make it illegal and they've already made it so that society will punish you through means other than the legal system if you are discovered to be racist

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
RACISM IS A REQUIRED SURVIVAL SKILL.

They're basically really Orks from 40k, except more easily controlled and instead of fightin' they love ripping apart civilization.

You're missing #1.

Attached: 359_times_and_counting.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Racism is only a problem when skin color gets too different. Europeans can hate each other but they shame each other as racist when someone hate a brown or a black man from Africa or Pakistan. I conclude that different races of people weren't meant to live together.

that's since recorded history, a whopping span of 4-5 thousand years, stone age started 3.3 million years ago

>Plot twist, you always have been and always will be niggers

The Amazon held a more advanced civilization than all of Africa in the fraction of history it existed.

Attached: 1532280933152.jpg (2465x795, 495K)

>ignore pattern recognition built over millions of years of evolution
>ignore natural in-group preference (whites only)
>ignore every self preservational instinct
>ignore all modern statistical analysis
>ignore blatant one-sided race-based preferential treatment by every influential media outlet
>ignore it all

>because it's [current year]

nope

Attached: Pepe_Clown_watches_Clown_World_burn.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

niggers are a decline in civility fuck off niggerfaggot

Racism has some positives and negatives, if we are all equal then it should promote competition and make us all better

What if you just hate everyone and every nationality god has to offer

I know you don't care if India and Pakistan hate each other. It only concerns you that white people are not nice to other races enough. Cuck.

Who do you hate about New Caledonia?

nogs, asians, and mayans were living like medieval farmers or worse before the year 1900.

Fuck anti-americans, fuck feminism.

AMERICA FOREVER.

On the other hand, your dog can't really talk back at you, demand to be treated like an equal and all that nasty stuff.
Idiot.

I dont give a fuck who hates who and what country's hate each other especially the sand nigger ones fuckin fagit

Well, there are always stupid racist people and it makes intelligent racist people look bad.

MERICA!!!!!!!!

I think you've spent too much time around cats.

>On the other hand, your dog can't really talk back at you

lol, yes they can. dogs whine all the time when they want something.

I hate cats

Any britfags have an opinion here?

Michael bisping,s a fukin wanker

No one that actually can be taken serious is saying we should not acknowledge differences.
Maybe on average, black people are not as smart as white people. Maybe on average, a black person is stronger than a white person.

Point of not being a racist is knowing that these differences don't influence your worth as a human being. And shouldn't influence the way you are treated. Or your place in society.

And fuck off with your crime statistics. There are dumb people that are totally civil. You can't just look at these statistics, look at their skin colour and think you've figured it all out. There's also thjngs like social standing and environment, access to quality education, etc. that play a huge role in shit like this.

Real racism (eg. Declining some service or job ONLY because of his race) is illegal.

The new age sjw definition of racism isn't

Also, stop being racist please

>but to truly hate another race is a problem that will be dealt with.
By whom?

I am an unapologetic racist...I am bigger than most at 6'6 and I always carry a gun. Maybe harder for manlets

Attached: 1554694549686.jpg (692x630, 79K)

>niggers are dumb and commit majority of crimes but we shouldnt judge them for that
MEMEFLAGGOT

Yeah well, so do cats. Still different than some human protesting in the streets, I'd say. Been a long time since I saw the dogs do that.

We aint talkin about animals here you stupid fuck and no they cant talk to humans whining not talkin this is a good example of a dumb uneducated nigger

Count on Jow Forums to only understand what confirms their bias. Like clockwork.

Let's say we have an all white nation. Guess who'll commit the most crimes? The lower class. What are lower class people? On average, not as smart as the rest.
Really makes you think, huh.

My cat can probably form better sentences than you though.

niggers are lower class because they are dumb, even despite all the government gibs they get.

Attached: 1556417946107.jpg (1024x953, 170K)

>Niggers raised my niggers can't help but be anything but niggers

And they call us racist.

Attached: 1407286600254.jpg (587x388, 60K)

>Sips racist ass ice tea

Attached: 1508889634912.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>Yeah well, so do cats. Still different than some human protesting in the streets, I'd say.

not really.

Your all fuked up dude you want us to here what your sayin when you believe dogs and cats cat talk to humans fuck you chuck

ok, good.
get back to me when you teach blacks to love white people. thanks.

I can tell you're new to this becuase most of us started to feel bad comparing animals to shitskins a long while ago.

Attached: Feeding Animals.webm (676x872, 2.99M)

dogs in particular are social animals and understand basic social cues and hierarchies. they can learn a few dozen words/commands. they're generally loyal and if well trained they do their best to serve their masters.

see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

Yeah either way I dont care for the shit skins or the animals

Unless you faggots can produce some scientific studies that have been through peer review, your statistics don't mean anything.
Correlation != Causation, you know. So no, this doesn't show that black people are more inclined to be criminals.

I'm not denying that there is a problem with black crime. I'm saying you can't just look at your funny pictures and think you fully understand a problem. Real life is complex.

I like you.

Based!

>Not da rasis ass federal statistics you be posting, erebody knows the man be out for the brotha on the streets

What about-

Dat me rasis n' shiet

Attached: 356456.jpg (599x725, 66K)

What about-

>Rasis ass rassis ass rasis sheiet

Attached: 1473391037097.jpg (1056x816, 434K)

so then tell me mr.memeflaggot, what is your proposition to fixing the nigger crime problem?

...OK fine but what about-

RASIS ASS RASIS RASIS ASS BE RASISIN' N' N' SHEIT, FUCKING BIXHOODASSNIGGAHASS

Attached: 1477833015054.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

But you're not even-

>RASIS ASS RASIS WHITE CRACKER SCIENCE RUNE MAGICS N' SHEIET

Attached: 1501682622659.png (546x548, 49K)

Racism is just a word.

Constitutional law suddenly doesn't apply when you're on the wrong side of politics huh? You faggots are so stupid for making a false equivalent like that.

Banning conservatives from social media remove a pressure relief valve that pissed off people can go on and vent their feelings to. You’re literally creating terrorists.

Attached: A9F19510-CE0E-434B-BEFE-D0C43D16746E.jpg (2560x1235, 216K)

OxuFdM3z life experience is all you need

btw I disavow terrorism and violence

You are a fucking gorilla nigger cock sucking faggot who should face a rope. There is nowhere in the Bible where it states this magical word 'racism' (which somehow happens to only apply to whites) is some sort of "social sin" indicative of incivility. You're just a brainwashed moron who's drank too much koolaid, btw - this isn't Reddit , you must have lost your way faggot.

God tells us to hate the wicked.

If I had one, I definitely wouldn't waste my time here, Mr. Stormfaggot.

All this shows is that white people aren't really a threat to black people. It also shows that black people aren't more of a threat to white people than white people are to white people. Fucking retard.
I don't even know what the rest of your spamming is supposed to mean

>Trying to bullshit a bullshitter

I grew up in black schools, you grew up in an ivory tower. It's why you no-information NPC's call southerners racist.

Do you think people would accept the immigration and affirmative action policies we have in place of they accepted the biological reality of intelligence differences on a genetic level between races? No. Do you think black peoples will accept being told they are just less intelligent due to their genetics? No. The civil unrest that would follow from these things being a widely accepted fact would be a societal disaster. Now, it’s not because of racism black people are less successful, it’s because they’re stupid.

“Why should we pay for a population that is destined to be more burdensome?” Is what follows from the white people after they accept this.

“How dare you call us inferior, we’re going to burn the city down” is what follows from the black people.

All of this to say, diversity is a weakness, not a strength.

>comes into thread calling everyone an idiot for knowing the inferiorities of negros, and asked what to do about it, cant say shit
YOU MEME FLAGGOTS ARE THE WORSE

Attached: 1558032619765.jpg (762x785, 193K)

They’re just 12x more likely to kill a white person than vice versa. How is this acceptable?

Your just world hypothesis is contradicted by evidence from reality. Ignore it at your peril.

In America you're only allowed to racist towards white people

>tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
Nope nigs are genetically pre disposed to violence try again

Attached: DDC1CD9D-893C-4AC0-B091-1D0E41761D4C.png (616x666, 256K)

You can work toward a common goal without living and interbreeding.
Every failed civilization has been told by your countries traitors that they are free to come leech off of you and these cunts who support them will applaud them for it until they are the victims of their own success.

Attached: nocountryforoldmen.jpg (492x530, 63K)

So what about stupid white people? Do we shove them somewhere else too? And what about the smart black people? Shouldn't they be allowed in?
What about white families that mostly produce stupid offspring? Shouldn't their genes be killed off?

"It seems like, after going through the research papers, the 'violent' gene is correlated with a lower socio-economic status, which African Americans tend to correlate with too. In other words, poorer people tend to be more violent ... uh... go figure.

I hope you can see the sample bias in some the studies you cited at the end. These are the ones that express the greatest percentage margins:

Sabo, Hu and Hamer (1998) found among 539 whites and 52 blacks that 59.1 percent of blacks had it and 33.1 percent of whites had it.

Beaver et al. (2013) found that 52.3 percent of blacks had it and 37 percent of whites had it among 2,574 whites and 164 blacks.

Rosenberg et al. (2006) found 54.1 percent of blacks and 36.1 percent of whites among 37 blacks and 274 whites."

That's where you're wrong, bucko

IMAGINE BELIEVING THIS

>"It seems like, after going through the research papers, the 'violent' gene is correlated with a lower socio-economic status, which African Americans tend to correlate with too. In other words, poorer people tend to be more violent ... uh... go figure.

>Be retarded CNN junkie
>Know nothing of the world
>Think you know everything

Attached: 1452957316809.png (795x2238, 1.13M)

I'm out. Getting late.

It is funny though, how all you far right/left faggots always tend to believe the simple answers that confirm your ideology. Instead of the complex ones that, you know, look at the bigger picture.

Godspeed, you braindead fucks.

>213339249
>In other words, poorer people tend to be more violent ... uh... go figure.
REFER TO NIGGERS ARE INHERINTLY VIOLENT AND STUPID, THEY WANT US DEAD, WHY ARE YOU WHITEKNIGHTING FOR THEM SO BADLY?

WAS MEANT FOR

>muh white pedophile methhead vs rocket scientist Thomas Sowell
We could use the tried and true method nations have used for thousands of years. There is no racism when there is only one race. Stupid people aren’t the problem, the racial division that comes from diversity is.

convenient

It's 5am in Europe, my dude. I'm tired.

How about you look at the numbers instead, Bill.

There was never only one race in any country. Except for some isolated tribes, maybe. Certainly not in Europe though.

>as soon as someone who isn’t saying “durr I hate dem niggas” comes along I’m so sleepy
Sure

That is a far cry from being a majority minority nation.

I did, , more than once, , you tucked your tiny pecker between your legs and cried foul.

>actually ignoring that I replied to the other posts just so you little faggot can stop whining
Step out of your bubble and talk to people. I'm sure you're capable enough to find someone that shares my opinion.

All this shows is that America has a problem with black people commiting crimes. Nothing more. I never denied this.
This one picture by the way also shows, that the people that are richer are also smarter, on average. It also shows that black people, on average, are not as smart as white people. Which implies that there are differences between us. I never denied this either. I actually said so in my first post. Fuck off.

>What about white families that mostly produce stupid offspring? Shouldn't their genes be killed off?
Yes, they should be. The humane way to do that is through forced sterilization.

niggers are dumb and violent and your whiteknighting will never change that. die in your sleep

Attached: 1555864179830m.jpg (406x1024, 114K)