Should I switch to the vaping jew?

Should I switch to the vaping jew?

Attached: IMG_5923.jpg (750x500, 37K)

Cheaper than the smoking jew. Switch about a year ago. No regrets.

i switched and also no regrets
don't start if you don't already smoke tho

Attached: F120923NS05-e1485420137534-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 78K)

I used to vape but I quit. When I quit I realized how cringey and embarrassing it is to see people blow fat clouds with their mouth fedoras in public. Just dont smoke anything at all and you'll feel so much better.

Absolutely disgusting

Yes. Then quit it all.

i love this place

Attached: 1545880653107.jpg (348x321, 29K)

blessed thread?

Attached: index (4).jpg (225x225, 5K)

dont juul or other gas station shit. save ur money by buying one like in your pic related.

also buy bulk e juice after you find one u like.

Same here, it's best not to smoke anything but it's definitely one up from smoking cigarettes and it helped me quit cigarettes

based

Switch then quit, using an "ecig" device and "blowing clouds" is gayer than the faggotry of sucking a dick desu

Attached: tfw 1.jpg (254x255, 9K)

>big baby best tank
I switched 2 years ago, won't go back.

switched and i dont regret it, i see way more people these days using a vape than smoking cigs and it's a great tool to use to quit everything.

Why not completely dejewify your life instead?

only if you vape sativa and indica oils

If you're smoking, yeah, smoking is a terrible unhealthy expensive habit and vaping is completely safe and generally cheap.

yes. a 1.5 year supply of Jewce costs me under $50.00 cause i buy in bulk. then all i need is the flavorings.

most vape shots are 1000%+ markup on juices..
better to get your own mix in bulk.

liquid barn has good base mix. pretty cheap too.
like under $10.00 for 300+ml
compared to vape store..
$20-$30 for a 60ml

How about just not smoke at all?

Seriously, why is this even up for debate?

are you going to quit vaping?

If you reduce nictotine levels over time you can eventually stop vaping too

>blowing clouds is a requirement of vaping

Just vape in a non douchey way

a long time ago.. people used to only have niggerettes and jhew.

with the vape, less chemicals, less stink.
same sweet buzz.

and some tobaccos are great.
nothing like a good smoke on a warm midnight.

Easier to quit than cigarettes

Cigarette gives a better high though, but it's comparable. Also just because nicotine isn't a carcinogen doesn't mean vaping doesn't provide you with a slew of toxins. Still leaps and bounds better then stogies.

can't wait to gas him in a more visceral sense, u feel.

Attached: new bug facts!.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

I use the juul. Smoked for 21 years, 2 packs per day. Now the smell of cigs makes me wanna vomit

this is the truth. vaping is sub-nigger-tier, but i guess it's not quite as bad as cigarettes. I mean I smoke cigarettes, but I'll never reduce myself to vaping, but I still respect people that try to quit through vaping. but yeah, kids that vape for vaping's sake are not even enough to call themselves niggers at this point.

Only if you're trying to quit cigarettes.
Any other reason makes you a faggot.

Oh vape guru, 300ml is 3mg?
And where do you get the flavorings, ebay can still sell that rite?

If you're already hooked on the combustible Jew, then yes. Otherwise, steer clear. My dumbass little sister, never smoked in her life, got started on that Vuse Alto shit out of the blue. No point to it, she'd never had a nicotine dependency before but decided it would be a great habit to take up in her mid twenties.

javascript:quote('213337166');
300 ml is a giant ass bottle of juice worth, and the 3mg is the amount of nicotine level per ml... So tiny amount of nicotine... If you're trying to quit smoking, get high nicotine level to start (to wean off cigs), and work your way down. But frankly, even the highest levels arent close to what you get from a cigarette... Switching from real to vape at the highest level is tough.... I used gum, and patches to make the transition.
Nicotine is a hellova drug.

man kikes are fucking disgusting

I buy my mixers and flavours by the litre every 6 months or so.
Also running 30mg of nicotine.
>C1V1=C2V2
>Only chemistry fags will know what that means.
Bought a litre of 99.9% Nic before the Aus government got wise.
>Completely illegal to import, alas Customs here is a joke.
Used possibly 100ml over the last 4 years.
Should be good for the rest of my life.

Or just quit altogether. I don't know why I even vape anymore.

I dunno, is the science out on these yet ? The really big powerful ones are just obnoxious quite like cigarettes. I don't want to be around them or cigarettes for that matter. Its disruptive to my recovery.

yes, then reduce nic level gradually till you can quit entirely.

>Worked for me.

If you're not completely retarded you mix your own liquids.
Then you know exactly what's in it and you can look up the MSDS on those chems.
You can also adjust 'cloud' production, PG gives less vapour but is also harsher on the throat, VG more vapour but softer hit. Flavour is such a small % volume it's largely irrelevant.
I use a 50/50 mix, it works for me, YMMV.
Nicotine uptake from vaping is substantially less than through traditional methods.
Common practice is to double your mg. If your smokes were 16mg (Marlboro Red, Camel unfiltered) start with a 30mg nicotine mix and see how that goes for you.

Get a pinch of snuff

vaping is the fedora of smoking.

Wow your quote is fucked up.
I got some 500ml pre-mix 3mg vg/pg and 3 flavors plus another 50ml bottle to mix with.

That is 5.5x the jewse that I paid about the same amount for.

It switched and haven't had a cigarette since new years

>3mg
Why even bother?

I like smokeless tobacco preferably snus or loose leaf

Everyone I know that vapes takes one huge puff every couple of minutes.
I constantly vape all day as I sit in front of the computer.
3mg is enough believe me. I also cut down from 18.

You just have to kill your unborn child at six weeks user.

If it leans you off smoking go for it.
Don’t do it in public

>breathing air ain't cool
>breathing vaporized shit oil, now that's the ticket

much like tattoos, vapes pinpoint the bottom feeders

>I constantly vape all day as I sit in front of the computer
You should be upping your dose & breaking the hand to mouth habit.
Leave the device in another room, so you have to get up off your arse to go use it.
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. It's the same base shit that goes into asthma inhalers.

Man, cigars, loose tabacco, chew, snus, snuff, pipe, twists...

Beautiful, white man's magic.

Like booze, beers, wines, spirits, liqueurs, bitters, cocktails, mixers.

We really are a fallen culture.

300ml is just the mass/volume of liquid.
it can be mixed with 0mg nicotine-max nicotine XD
whatever..

if you are quitting cigs?
do 12+mg even 24mg just to really fuck that nicotine addiction over.

i did 24mg,20mg,18mg,16mg,12mg,10mg,8mg,6mg

and get stuck between 6-12.

but at least i am not buyinng $10.00 smokes every other day.

and i smell much better.

it is nice taking 1 puff, and getting the buzz of a cigarette without all the cancer.

And I'll give the poos credit where credits due, they make some great snuffs, although they fuck it up by mainly using them for rubbing on their gums. They also have tobacco toothpaste which I haven't tried but would like to.

I never got a nicotine buzz from vaping.

>$10.00 smokes
Fucking hell mate, that's 1990 pricing here in Australia. I think they're about $30AUD ($20USD) for a 25 pack now.

Attached: B0D2113A-4448-4635-9FAD-1F476F5487CF.jpg (252x249, 22K)

You didn't put enough in it.
You'll know when you do. Dizzy, sick, cold sweats.

I heard the black market was large tho. $25 for a pack of twenty is the cheapest you can get here. About $90 for a 50g of loose.

20mg. Sure make you sick but doesn't give you a buzz just removes the craving. Tobacco is more than just nicotine.

Nature's way is best ways.

what’s bad about vaping 3-6mg nicotine?
I don’t use anything but nicotine+1 black coffee a day.

>$25 for a pack of twenty is the cheapest you can get here. About $90 for a 50g of loose.
They had to steal the election in California to pass a $2 tax. Used to be $4 a pack.

The German Schmalzler's are a fine snuff to. Brazilian tobacco tied up in bull hides, mixed with sauce, oiled to perfection.

No, the Oven Jew is still much better.

Yes, I did it 3 months ago and I'm not getting back to smoke. Healthier and cheaper.

Just picked up a stlth. Haven't touched combustibles in 3 weeks. Only shitty thing is the lowest strength available is 35mg nic salt. Will probably pick up a box after a while to lower that down instead of using pods forever.

Got some growing in the backyard right now. Be awhile till I harvest it all, but picking a leaf here and there. Still you need at least 3 weeks for curing. Virginian gold, a fine smoke.

A real art we could lose if we are not careful. You got your burly, rustica, Virginian and so on, then air, flue, etc curing.

I imagine a world where every town has a real tobacconist shop, a real liquor store, and a real sweet shop. Based.

vaping is a new fad. people are sucking on their fedora pens all day long like dumb babies on a nipple. ((they)) haven't had time to study what the effects of prolonged exposure to the "all natural ingredients" are because they are making quick money off this shit. doctors used to prescribe cigarettes like medicine because lung cancer wasn't really a thing yet. vapers are unknowingly the guinea pigs in a widespread laboratory test on trashy people, so good luck

Smoked cigs for years. Switched to vaping last year and now smoking a manufactured cig makes me gag and gives me an unreal headache. I'll roll my own tobacco every once in a while like a couple of times a month and it's enjoyable but just the smell of packaged cigs is now utterly revolting.

I used to smoke 60 cigarettes a day for 23 years.
I quit smoking last September.
I have been using vaping as a substitute.Zero nicotine from day one.
Now I vape 2-3 puffs per day at most and have gone with no puffs somedays, because I forgot.
Haven't smoked anything since quitting.
I have cravings about once per week and I use vaping to quell them.
The idea of smoking has already started to disgust me.
Would recommend using vaping with zero nicotine as a way to fight the cravings.

Yeah, tailor mades must have some artificial shit in them. If you go off them them for a while and roll your own if you go back to them you can taste something off and yeah, you get a nasty headache.

I've been in the process of quitting smoking but I can't do vapes. I smoke American Spirit which has a high nicotine level that vaping just can't match. The only thing that satisfies the craving in a similar way is chew but I think I got hooked on the ritual of smoking as much as the nicotine itself. I like having a cigarette with my coffee in the morning or after a big meal. Chew is great when I'm driving or watching TV but it can't quite replace cigarettes for me.

down to 1mg

we gonna make it boys

you're a moron.

NO
smoking = trad
vaping = fag

Avoid jew tobacco cigarette corporations, buy real trad tobacco

>I think they're about $30AUD ($20USD) for a 25 pack now.
They had to steal the election in California to pass a $2 tax. Used to be $4 a pack.
What sucks is when you fall for the American Spirits faggotry. That's all I smoked for the past few years.

UUUGH fucking disgusting, gonna go back to smoking 3 packs of Marlboros a day, the true white man dies from cancer

I like being an elegant maroon sucking on the nipple of nature fecund breast, rather than inhaling industrial chemicals with flavoring and a battery pack.

French Carrotte, where the tabacco leaves are laid lovingly in a bed of water for a year, being turned every month until they build up that unique flavor and taste.

Ah, the glory days.

Probably using nicotine liquid. Salts is where it's at. I dumped $100s if not $1000s in DIY shit until I found a simple fucking mod at Walgreens that used salts and I haven't touched my expensive mod since then. And no, it's not the Juul but it's the same concept.

There's a book called Stop Smoking the Easy Way (or something like that). It's been around for decades. It works and is super easy. Get that and quit that shit.