We live in a matriarchy

How does it feel knowing that any given woman has your freedom and your future in the balance of her hands? With only a few spoken words, she can take away your freedom, ruin your life, or end it. Whether you have had consensual sex with her or have never touched her, the uttered words, "He raped me," is enough to end your life. The populace does not care about evidence nor hearing the other side of the story. Rather, the infallible word of woman is enough to ensure you never have a normal future. You could even land in prison if her friends, or even white-knight strangers, do not murder you in the streets first. All a woman needs is to be bored with your existence or to feel that your life is worth less than her need for more love.

How does it feel?

Attached: 1558052998267.png (956x966, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zxqth
heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article229903139.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 220px-To_Kill_a_Mockingbird.jpg (220x325, 29K)

Feels bad, man.

Just do what I do, be so repulsively ugly that the thought of you touching them, even fictionally, is too damaging to their psyche to enter their mind.
Their ego is your best defense.

Attached: 5b8.jpg (500x366, 91K)

archive.is/zxqth

I don’t get it. She was raped and reported her rapist. What’s the big deal? Is it because she’s not crying and in distress?

>How does it feel being so ignorant and wrong?

was looking for this

I could also go outside and get abducted by aliens, but the chances of both are slim enough for me to not give a shit. Stop being a faggot and making excuses as to why you suck with women or don't want to date them.

>she was raped
Ohh yeah buddy, I'm sure

Attached: image.jpg (1199x1024, 407K)

That's not the face of someone who's signing paperwork in regards to being raped. Those are attention selfies.

I'm married.

hahahaha what the fuck
you go girl hhahahahaaha
fuckin whores man hahaha

Attached: 1555271607799.jpg (574x574, 37K)

Funny thing is, filing a false police report is a crime.
And as someone who works with cops regularly, they tend to get pissed doing any paperwork they don't have to.

How often do women get in trouble for false rape claims? Nearly never. It's an anomaly when it happens. Most men in prison for rape didn't go through DNA tests.

>How often do women get in trouble for false rape claims? Nearly never.
I took one minute to find this
heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article229903139.html
Trust me, cops hate doing work they don't need to, or that takes them away from real work.

If you look like a literal troll that wouldn't be on jewbook, wahmenz wouldn't accuse you because that would cause the thot embarrassment and if it's one thing thots don't like on kikebook it's embarrassment.

>they wont abuse the power to ruin you so just trust them with it
the chances of being well cared and provided for by a husband in a patriarchal society is way higher, and between the two of them only one has a track record called civilization

Feels good. I hate myself and I love women. I hope I'm next.

Oh wow, one case out of how many? I'm convinced.

I know a black man who never killed anyone. Ergo no black man has killed anyone.

I wouldn't know, I keep my bitch on a leash. What the fuck is your problem faggot? Women too hard for you?

It's pretty hilarious how big the egos of thots are. They're so damn arrogant and pretentious that any beauty or bangability they have drops through the fucking floor. Women have life on ez mode if they're fuckable but they fuck it up so bad that by their 30's nobody wants to bother anymore

>Makes statement
>One minute of searching produces case
>"LOl but it can't happen often."
Face it son, you're a faggot who quickly resorted to a straw man the moment you realized you were wrong.

Rapist put her in the hospital he tore up that pussy with his huge mandingo dick? She'll be loose as a caboose from now on?

Attached: 245y54m.gif (250x188, 432K)

Every time a man is pressured into sex when tired by the girl they're with
Every time a man hears a sexual comment made towards them
Every time a man gets ground on or groped in a club
REPORT IT
They'll laugh at you, they'll shame you
But they'll record it
And the stats will start to tell a far different story than they do right now.
After all how do you think the stats got the way they are now?
Complaining.

By "rape" she means she didn't get compensated properly.

Attached: muYlfgu.jpg (960x868, 123K)

>report a woman for sexually harassing you
>she reports you raping her for revenge

i bet this has already happened many times

it probably wasn't even a real rape
she was probably just drunk and sucked his dick

HONK HONK

Attached: 1321684.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

In which case you have it on record that you reported it first, and priority, believe it or not, is critical in those kinds of cases.
There was a case of "drunk rape" a year or two ago where the guy and the girl both reported but because the guy reported first she got done instead of him.

I cope with studying and science. Sometimes i go out and talk with a few girls, they don't seem too crazy to be quite honest with you. That's a niche thing in big cities of first world countries. In small towns, people are not as crazy.

true

i got way too drunk and hit on an american chick and i tried kissing her.
came back to our place, and honestly blacked out but it had cameras and i contacted them about it and it was just me talking bs with ppl and this chick is trying to get me fired and calling me a rapist even though all i did was try a sloppy fucking kiss.
Never talking to american chick ever again

>they fuck it up so bad that by their 30's nobody wants to bother anymore
This is true. It has been so goddamn funny watching the sluts from high school morph into walrus single mothers. As well as the thots who have already completely ruined their looks with drugs and alcohol.

By rape, this beaner slut who's making happy faces for the camera means the guy fucked her and didn't call back.

fuck bitches.

Women are the biological equivalent of being born upper-middle class.

Feminism is evil, and these bitties need to get put back in line. The abortion bans arent nearly enough, need a federal total felonization of abortion.

Had to cut contact with my ex after she had threatened to call the cops on me if i had ever spoken to her again despite not actually ever doing anything illegal. women can sick the law on you and they know it. The bitch bear sprayed me twice, hit me once, and when i saw her last week randomly she had the nerve to try to talk to me pretending to be all nice.

just got raped... feelin cute... who takin me to dinner

Makes me want to get pegged even more by a dommy mommy.