Jow Forums I'm fucked now honestly the redpills have ruined me yeah I feel smarted but its a curse I see the degenency...

Jow Forums I'm fucked now honestly the redpills have ruined me yeah I feel smarted but its a curse I see the degenency and the Jewish brainwashing everywhere. When I'm drunk I see swasktias in my head wtf is going on are we fucked is the west lost

Attached: 1oy6sm.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

>when I'm drunk
Fuck off, compromised free will.

Wtf do you mean meme flag faggot fuck you and fuck the uk

bong pls you are drunk. Just stay calm and remember that a fairly large contingent of the population knows and understands.
Have faith in your fellow man. We're all just waiting to come out of the woodwork and into the hearth. Just give it time.
Technology got us into this mess, technology can get us out.

The west will not die. It'll take a couple hits but we're not giving up.

If the jews can survive and thrive after being (justly) hated and kicked out of nation after nation then we'll be ok too fren.

>Drinking alcohol
DEGENERATE

Attached: 1558040916964.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Attached: 948F3C2B-E591-4FB1-9050-8386003AA76C.jpg (180x272, 29K)

Ive got the picture for you

Attached: 1558031506321.jpg (657x1024, 138K)

>all the optimism of the unabomber's manifesto

Lol this board is too much sometimes.

OP can't handle his fucking booze and is probably a wet blanket. Learn to cope bud before you feel all dispossessed with these negative thoughts.

Take a break, bro. Take yourself out of the environment and chill out for a while. The negativity is dragging you down.

Thanks man sorry I just love our ancestors even when I'm not drinking and its just so fucked where I live now with the Muslims

>the future of whites is as some inbred neurotic tribe making up their own illustrious lore, pretending to be victims and parasiting off other races maintaining cohesion through foreskin rituals

Not ok with this.

congrats on making Judaism sound halfway cool lmao
i'd fucken join that club give me the MONEY haha jewlords

>When I'm drunk I see swasktias in my head

Attached: 8pop3nj4h5q21.jpg (640x449, 47K)

We don't care fuck off faggot

Why is there a fucking meme for everything in my life lmao

Me too from a young age. So take it like this, we inherit this potential for profound might and moral fervour from our ancestors. If we are to die to Jewish deceit we were unworthy and all is well. If it's the other, well, who doesn't like a pogrom?

U wot m9

There’s some useful advice but half of it is just Jayden Peterstein-esque.

*Juden

You're just stupid and unhappy. Dont worry dude, the cognitive dissonance wears off eventually and you feel comfortable seeing reality while everyone around you is blind.

Attached: 1557973120413.jpg (400x680, 53K)

Lol you read that?

Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Ignore Jow Forumss teenage angst-posting. It always reads like Tony Robbins trying to explain fascism on coke anyway.

My name is Jay..... Den.... Wtf is going on Mi6

Me too. But there's a price to pay in everything.