SALT MINING THREAD

Allergic to Responsibility Edition

Attached: men-save-me.png (595x377, 32K)

And when the woman refuses to have the baby vaccumed out the man has to pay 18 years of child support.

Is this not transphobic?

This is why women shouldn't have rights. They can never take responsibility for themselves.

Attached: ironic palpatine.jpg (590x332, 70K)

Women are 100 percent responsible for killing unwanted babies

>it's your fault
>if you hadn't made me want your dick in me so badly, then I wouldn't be having to kill my own child right now

Attached: 232437856505921.jpg (569x738, 179K)

Based and redpilled

Guess that means they should have a say in the abortion decision.

They are just one step away from claiming that all unwanted pregnancies are the result of rape retrospectively.
The women consented to fuck, she knows pregnancies is the purpose of sex and there is always a chance of pregnancy, yet she went along with it.

Not wrong. Women have no agency.
They are property.

Attached: yeeee9.gif (320x320, 1.04M)

Social media is over this today. Likewise comparing it to guns. Madness

Water causes 100% of fatal drownings.

women without social media are god tier

honestly having kids should be means tested and both men an women should have their reproductive systems reverseably disabled until they can prove they are fit to be a parent.

Attached: melon.webm (400x224, 1.81M)

Who cares if they have no agency? If a dog shit on my boots I would hit it with a rock still.

dumb fuck

faggit feminist hoe. I hope she gets gang banged by nogs.

I was watching that survival show "Naked and Afraid" and the girl on the team threw a hissyfit and tossed almost all of their survival supplies in the river because she didn't feel like she was being listened to

Gear SHE NEEDED TOO.

Just to spite the 2 guys on her team.

Attached: 1558050657274.jpg (279x400, 69K)

100% of persons born in 1900 who have eaten carrots are now dead.
Clearly we must abolish carrots

I didn't know why they are so fucking salty, I mean rape is fairly rare as is incest. Then I looked up the stats for how many women actually get abortions, WTF! These fucking whores.

Can anons post abortion memes/headlines? Trying to start a flame war on social media/redpill people. Really stupid pro choice tweets work fine