Why don't niggers know their place? They are supposed to be below white people because they are inferior...

Why don't niggers know their place? They are supposed to be below white people because they are inferior. That is the natural order of things. Yet they think they can do things better than white people.

Attached: XylLZiL.png (977x432, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weaselzippers.us/420883-suspected-illegal-alien-serial-killer-charged-in-killings-of-12-elderly-women-in-texas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news

Low tier bait
This is now a fishing thread

What weight fly line do you guys use for river trout?

I don't really fish for trout (I'll take what I can get) but we have lots of rainbow trout here and the rivers are shallow enough I don't have to use a weight

I have autism please be patient
Idk what weight line that is

Attached: 8F095CF9-051E-41DF-B2D7-3F1823364CC6.jpg (1024x1003, 198K)

affirmative action has gone too far this time

Nice so just some floating bait or inflated worms or something?

Look at us now, lol we took over the whole world then gave it back cause it was so easy winning

Everybody likes to see a monkey ride a bike

>Why don't niggers know their place?
Yankees convinced them they were humans.

>Put random dates on pictures and hope no one looks it up.
Fuck of Jared Diamond.

cry more Nazi scums

Attached: 1556312472829.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

I bet he's Igbo. No help from
> 1 post by this ID
OP who likes it up the ass.

op is a faggot

Lets meme faggot

Attached: watermelonium.jpg (610x463, 37K)

>Yet they think they can do things better than white people.
They can and they will

Pay rates at Boston Dynamics, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin for robotics engineers are classified, OP

They are not the best robotics engineering companies. Fanuc, Yaskawa, Denso and Mitsubishi are. Kuka isn't bad either, but recently was bought by Chinese. In fact, the only non-Asian manufacturer for robotics that has a significant market share is ABB.

It's called watermelon drink.

I'd wager the highest paid mechatronics engineer in the world is either some industry veteran in Lockheed who just watches over other engineers, or some Jap in Denso who's got a knack for problem solving so they keep him happy no matter what for when they need something serious fixed.
Either way, I doubt they know they're the highest paid in the world.

you mean watermelon drank

Suspected Illegal Alien Serial Killer Charged In Killings Of 12 Elderly Women In Texas
weaselzippers.us/420883-suspected-illegal-alien-serial-killer-charged-in-killings-of-12-elderly-women-in-texas/

>being paid better
>doing things better
i wish this jew meme would die.Justin Bieber made more than anyone here before 21 and he is still a druggie waste

i went fishing with my dad the other day, was great

fake jews

Imagine they called vibranium in black panther watermelonium

Having worked with actual African universities students I can say with full confidence that they are heads and shoulders above American born nogs and Somalian rapefugees.

i just chum the water with ground up niggers

Enjoy it. My dad's a lazy lib

No 26 yo is the highest paid in any field

Look that they have to make a report about this. Is so amazing that a mestizo from a bastard lineague can make something apart from blasting guns n sheeeit.

I’m sure the real highest paid robotics engineer in the world works for Amazon.

It's true. Norther niggers are uppity negroes. Never got put in their place. White folks thought they would just end up being civilised people. Lol. In the South everyone sees they're feral animals that chimp out at the smallest thing and therefore brand them as niggers.
t.Live in >50% nigger town. Hard working black folk don't want to live around the other 90+% of niggers either.

Attached: black culture.jpg (720x924, 84K)