Best time to have kids

>19 yo
Got married recently, wife is 18.
Am Caucasian mutt, when is the best time to have kids so I can preserve the future of our race?
(Pic not related but good advice)

Attached: A4FE9AC4-2EC7-4C4C-A9C1-E6D0336FE01A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Why wait?

Now. You should pump as many kids into your wife as you can before she turns 32

Attached: 4a31d3a2-fbe9-4c09-8cd3-3b29957d1510.jpg (743x576, 41K)

Start with one or two, wait until finishing school/getting out of entry-level work for more

I’m an E-2 in USMC is that gonna be enough to support them?

That’s what I’m wondering.

They younger you have them, the stronger they will grow up, but you also risk them being degenerate retards. You won't have time for them. You will struggle to make ends meet and this will mean your kids go without. You will treat them meaner too, because you will be under pressure more.
>If you wait til later, your kids might turn out soft, or be super smart and focused. The extra money and time you have to spend on and with them can have positive and or negative effects too. A rich after class environment of extra education, sports and social acitivity can increase their networking amongst more affluent children and families and achieve higher scores in class. Or they can be spoiled brats who do nothing, grow up with everythign and blow your inheritance on degenerate shit.

BUT ALSO:
Be Asian. Grow up Asian. Spend entire youth masturbating and never touching a female until your 30's. Leader of class and guaranteed university entry and high paying job. Never satisfy a single woman sexually in your entire life.

Okay so young is good then

>E-2
>MARINE
>MARRIED

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1542948849515.jpg (1153x1007, 140K)

>E2 and married not a year into it

How's the Dodge Charger treating you?

Attached: mistake.png (390x415, 95K)

How big of a fuck up is this???

It’s a 370z I can’t afford

Read the OP and immediately thought "Which branch" kek

>married at 19
Jesus christ you're a dumb fucking kid. We're you even breathing when 9/11 happened? Did you floss at your wedding when the band played your shitty zoomer music? You should divorce your wife and be like, "it was just a prank babe!"

Attached: cat_11.png (622x621, 498K)

Jokes on you, we didn’t have an extravagant wedding.

>marine
>married

oh fuck you are in for it buddy

Attached: 9E8A18EA-06BF-4D79-B32D-BE923C44EE0F.jpg (380x479, 45K)

How dumb can you be to do that at your age when you have all the evidence in the world that it's a bad idea?

The best advice at this point is to funnel money into an account she doesn't know about and don't have any kids you want to pay for remotely for 18 years

Don't have kids until you can live comfortably without debt. Anytime you can confidently state that as true is the correct time to have kids.

Hahahahahahahahaha

*breathes in*

Hahahahahahahaha

What a dumb fucking boot

Get on welfare if it’s not. Seriously the spics and niggers are using it to outbreed us. It’s time to stop letting our pride dissuade us from fighting on even footing.

She’s not like that, she’s not gonna spend all my fuckin money or anything

Attached: 1E1F7219-77DE-4E76-B097-CFD2358FD9BF.gif (688x684, 946K)

God dammit here too?I have no debt, and live pretty decently? I don’t have much left at the end of any given month though

>don’t have kids goy
>not till you pay off mr goldstein first

Attached: 24DBF077-ED29-493C-93D5-258701BEA052.jpg (419x600, 91K)

Several things I want you to do.

First is establish credit so you can be on your way to home ownership.

Second research what bennies you can get based on family size.

That being said, start before 25. Sooner the better.

My wife and I got married at 21. We did the career thing a few years to get some adventures in life. I have 2 now with 1 on the way. We had a few miscarriages around 24-26. (We will see them in Heaven but I regret not having them now) had our first at 27. We are going full amish and doing 3 in 4 years (maybe one more)

I say about 24-25 is a great time to start off I was to do it over again

>Getting married before 30
What a Boomer. You've just ruined your young adult life.

Do like I said here zoomer.
Don’t let the kikes in this thread dissuade you. Be fruitful and multiply.

Now. And have many. Live simply, don't load up on shekel wasting shit. Help America get white, morally healthy and a bit less kike-controlled.

reasonable advice

THIS. Absolutely this.

>She’s not like that

You really cant be this dumb can you? I know I'm talking to a marine but still

Attached: 1557854336860.jpg (890x890, 277K)

based af

Attached: 6C409873-E356-45D6-B328-6F42F6518FDB.png (800x458, 307K)

>Am Caucasian mutt
your a mutt?

I have excellent credit, never missed a payment so I should be good, I’m military so housing shouldn’t be too hard

Yes. Don’t buy any crap and hand down shit from one kid to the next. Ppl had like no money and raised 7 kids.

But also army O-3. So that's different

Attached: 5167331B-E07C-4B20-BCEB-4F228D479CFB.png (640x300, 114K)

this

I'm 31 and still childless. I had a miscarriage with ex husband (he died from a construction accident)
Should I just pop a kid now with my 18 year old boyfriend?

Wow, great insight Schlomo. Now could you explain it to this other couple over here in this shower and de-lousing room?

I don’t think I’ll qualify for welfare but Alright Yeah I want 4-5
She wants at least 4
Yeah :(

Now. Pop out 15 of them and reap the same benefits as niggers

According to statistical odds you'll be either divorced halfway through your first employment, saddled with a hippo, or just plain miserable.

Don't marry to get out of the base.
Don't marry below 25.

Here's the thing here Chief: those delicious and EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE paid college that you could be attending after your contract ends? Good luck using that with a wife, let alone a wife and kids. BAH doesn't make up for the pain.

Boy, I'm only 24 and I feel ancient compared to you.

Attached: 1555726535594.png (315x549, 255K)

You will develop into a completely different person by the time you are 25. She will as well. Hold off on the kids until then. If you wanna get married for that sweet BAH by all means. If she's still around @ 25 then go ahead and pump as many out as you can. The last thing this world needs is more kids raised by single mothers, which is almost guaranteed to happen if you get married @ 18 and start having kids.

Listen to this man goyim!!! He has your best interests at heart!

Start now and don't stop.
Enough kids and you'd get paid by society.

>Best time to have kids
As a 35 years old with an 18 month old, ASAP. You aren’t getting any younger. Late nights don’t get easier with age.

Well I already did all that so what now?

Good man. You will see them there. God bless.

How bad are you mixed? If your less than 85% white don't breed with white women.

Might I interest you in an oven?

Attached: 707DDC79-5319-4E7F-A439-936BE285BC46.png (345x345, 212K)

Stop trying to destroy this poor kid's life with your delusional cult babble. This country is fucked regardless of what he does and all you're doing is ensuring his life is destroyed before it starts

It's not too late OP, hand her ass papers before it is too late

Hell yeah! If you want to do some online courses at community college to increase future income it might help. College is free for you.

This is gonna be great. Also you need two open lines of credit to get a mortgage. Clark.com is a good place to read on money.

Kids are gonna be great. I'm expecting my third.

I’m at least 90% white, a little rice farmer on my dads side though

If you think it means anything to have a wife and three kids in today's world, it means you're in the boomer mindset. Stop doing things just because it's the "norm". Why take your individualism and freedom for granted by marrying so young? You only marry once you're bored with your life.

To add I'm still as fertile as a woman in her early 20s. Recently got tested at my last check up a month ago

Get gassed kike.

Attached: mzBN10898191.jpg (945x630, 58K)

>19
>no kids
>married
Just get a vasectomy and help raise the white IQ average.

Alright! I’ll take a look!We want our first kid at 24 at the latest, though. If we can control it at least lol. I don’t want her to be old and flabby by the time she is put to use

Have kids young so you can be young with your kids.

I waited until 34 and I regret it.

I'm 39 and waited till I was 35. Trust me you want to do it now!

Attached: img726041.jpg (667x397, 44K)

You should just post your tits and slut around until you get pregnant and then tell the most successful guy you know it’s his.

It’s what you are going to do anyways so I know you will follow my advice.

Was 35, 37, 39 --wish now I'd been at least 10 years younger.

Fuck you I’m smart I just made a semi poor decision

Literally serve her ass papers and run. She married you this early because she knows you come with a government check and benefits for her and all her kids forever.

When you're feeling like a miserable sucker in 6 years remember my posts and remember that I told you so

Attached: 94e525a594127fc993d2dd7de1f7d2dc.jpg (700x1050, 191K)

I'm just telling you what we're all thinking, user.

Play it smart from what you can now - save as much as possible. Discreetly.

Watch out. Be mindful of what she does and who she sees.

>Saddling some poor kid with three kids he's nowhere near ready for on a low-ranking enlisted salary isn't Jewish

Lmao

If you're breaking down by 34 you've completely lost the genetic lottery - 22-40 should be peak male physique and form.

Attached: 1477999886511.gif (738x787, 980K)

Problem is I'm more successful than 99% of the guys that'd be interested in me.
I focused on getting my MBA and became a branch manager

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about. I don’t want to have them when I’m too old.

It was fine decision. You decided to be a man. Don't run scared from it because you hear the Rabbi's screeching.

You can't have enough kids to "preserve" the White race. We only make up 7-9% of the world population and a portion of that number wants you dead.
All that you are doing is bringing a taxpayer into the world, with less Whites then previous generations to be robbed, raped, and murdered as we become South Africa.
Why would you want that for your offspring?

Study finance. If you dont it will study you.

Attached: 765D2437-867E-44B9-BAB2-5764D2C9EC68.jpg (541x525, 161K)

>Marrying at 19 like a fucking Boomer

Find a man to love. Love him. No love, no family. Children born of loveless parents are orphans.

Buy a cat and post your belly then

I don’t regret it yet so you may be right

I endorse this view.

Attached: websht.jpg (550x340, 28K)

Sounds like some nigger level hijinks

Married user here. Wait till your 30s. You and your wife will be in your prime years to travel and fuck until you have children, then your 60s related to you for peace.

t. 'man' with zero military experience.

The barracks whores are real. OP's wife being a predatory agent is almost a certainty at this age.

Don't take all of your advice from neverserved on Jow Forums - go talk to senior enlisted/former. They'll have tips and tricks for you.

Hell, the seniors are probably on their 3rd wife.

Yes, why would you do it goyim? Just give up and be wiped out already, oy vey!

Attached: Moskowitz-1.jpg (880x580, 67K)

Attached: 90959B26-E24B-42B2-AD79-BCD7540A4FB6.jpg (723x1024, 94K)

Don't be a boomer goyim.

Now. Get a job quickly and work on kids as soon as you can. The more the better.

She’s gonna get passed around the barracks as the infamous “barrack rat” with or without the kid. Might as well just dump her now and save the stress.

I have a boyfriend. He's 18. We've been dating since he was 16
I don't like cats

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06-21-10-25.png (1440x2560, 1.46M)

>I'm another boot who got married to avoid field day at the barracks, but my wife is different than the other boots wives.
Good news is, your chances of divorce is 85%. Your Dependapotamus is going to not work, get fat, fuck the base while you're on deployment, then leave you, taking everything you have.
Fuck you boots are dumb. Look around boot, PFCs and Lance Coolies can't afford a wife.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 10.49.38 PM.png (695x441, 161K)

semper fi retard

Attached: 38085042_1885131011787169_6725352262169788416_n.jpg (540x960, 70K)

You still have plenty of belly.
You’ll get used to being alone.
Post love handles. No judgement, I love me some handles.

First, I didn’t meet her through the corps, I doubt she’s in it for my shekels, because I knew her before I enlisted..
Then again, never know..

To be fair I only ever joined because someone on Jow Forums told me too
And yeah I’m planning to go talk to someone face to face and get this figured out, I know it’s probably a long road from here.

>screenshot

Good user. Have a plan and a backup plan - also, have you reached your unit yet? Why are you only an E-2? What happened?

You are nicely built. Stop being a degenerate whore and marry a man closer to you in age and have a family.

fuck off jew

She’s employed already, and doing college to become a wildlife biologist so we should end up pretty well off if she can hold her fucking legs together