Why is Canadian McDonalds so superior to faggot Burger McDonalds are gay ass europoor McDonalds or dog meat Asia...

Why is Canadian McDonalds so superior to faggot Burger McDonalds are gay ass europoor McDonalds or dog meat Asia McDonalds?

Pictured here is the Fish and Chips meal, which includes two filets of fried haddock as well as all the other regular fixin’s one would expect

Attached: 146BC292-0DA3-43CB-B082-804B33F6478C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

Only a Leaf would go to McDogshits and order fucking fish. Jesus, you people...

Their tacobell tastes like US tacobell from the 80s though. They seem to have better quality fast food. Same with here, US food has fuck all flavor in the meat.

>mcdonalds
Not even once, kids

Attached: DB05024C-1D81-4E83-BB72-A28A7DBF2892.gif (300x225, 2.76M)

op is a faggot

Checked

Attached: 1530331721410.jpg (492x550, 35K)

i suppose it's their dry wit

Attached: 1556325717.png (617x577, 258K)

Get the fuck off this board normie.

it really is, especially now that US prices are equal/near to canada prices, since the ridiculous Mcdonalds price hike in mid 2018 when they doubled the prices of staple menu items.

stop pretending you dont like mcdonalds. its in your contaminated mutt genes.

how much does this cost? 50$?

its true they changed how it taste and I hate it

Attached: 50058-24082.jpg (320x240, 12K)

each national division of mcdonalds caters its menu to the dominant customer base

in india, it's indians, and they get deep fried paneer burgers. indonesia gets special fried chicken, eggs and rice. Mexican mcdonalds gets refried beans and cheese over bread

guess who the dominant customer base mcdonalds caters to in the USA?

that's right, niggers. so mcdonalds serves nigger food. search for 365black to see for yourself

That's because the US has one of the lowest quality food standards out of any western country. Companies regularly put lower quality ingredients in US food because they can get away with it. Dont worry, though, give it another 10 years and you'll be there too.

cuz honestly, who knows if it's even meat...
Other countries probably still have standards.

It is priced at $7.19 CAD which comes to about $8 CAD after tax. This is absolutely nothing in Canadian monopoly money.

It’s a great deal Eurofaggot, hate to break it to you. In chad Canada we have massive coast lines and thus tons of fishing and cheap fish. Deal with it fag. Krauts can get fucked go eat tofu you fucking soft vegan euroqueer

>he thinks that's fish and chips
looks sterile and bland, almost like its machine made.
pic related, chaos, slap some salt and vinegar on it, muchy peas or curry sauce and dig in.

Attached: slide1[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

>eating at mcdonalds ever

>meat.
funny is that what it's called?

>bong
>human

Pick one, and ONLY one.

Are you supposed to eat that with a knife and fork?

>he hasn't evolved to unbreaded fried fish

i weep for your tastebuds

Why do you guys eat this ur weird

Employees of McDonalds will tell you to avoid the fish. But the only thing I like about Canadians is their willingness to deep-throat whatever they're told to for their masters.

Buy more cricket powder, peasants.

Nobody has unironically gone to McDonald's since 2003

> looks sterile and bland

> almost machine made

It is sterile and bland, and is almost 100% machine made. I didn’t claim it can match traditional British fish and chips from a proper kitchen, I claimed that this dish is based and redpilled for McDonalds, exceptionally good for the price and availability, and not available in faggot and bluepilled regions around the globe like Amerifat or Ching Chong Land, etc

Anihalated

Looks good but my diabetes loving brothers will disagree

The prices have fluctuated so much where i live. I watched sausage biscuits go from a dollar to 2$ to 1$ to 1.59$ then 1.89$ back to 1.59$. Customers get rather upset about it and i dont blame them. My state raised minimum wage 30% just to see many items on our menu go up 50-100%.

T. McDonald's wage cuck. Though, i work maintenance now. Couple more days and ill be able to pass a drug test and get the fuck out of this shit tier job.

I'm genuinely jealous of other countries McDonalds. Fish and chips meal looks dope OP, but your still a faggot. On ketogenic diet now so I can't imbibe in those pleasures anymore.

Attached: derp.gif (270x270, 499K)

Fish is disgusting. That's why i eat only steak and glorious churrasco. Feels good being from a land-owning family and eating my grass-fed beef on the daily.

Why, that meal's as British as praying towards Mecca five times a day.

>catching and cooking an excuse to chug vinegar
just drink from the bottle, bong

>MFW $10 American Monopoly money down the street

Attached: ThisKillsTheCanadian.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Yup, I remember when blacks were screaming that the 19¢ price hike on the double cheeseburger was racist. McDonald's is kept on top but the trash of society.

Attached: 1546932515950.jpg (323x326, 19K)

>UK
>Are you supposed to eat that with a knife and fork?
No, that's the whole point of fish and chips. No loicense needed.

eat it with your hands for all I care, normally you would eat it with a fork, no knife needed because the fish should easy flake apart, if its all stuck together and solid then its not good fish.
if you're at the sea side and get PROPER fish and chips there would be a skin on it (descaled) but will never have been older than maybe 2 days, potatoes locally farmed, certainly not frozen. then they would have either plastic or wooden little forks (no licence required)

Attached: 3_3281_Original_Wooden_Chip_Forks_1355f1[1].jpg (640x853, 179K)

Thanks Burger for being honest. In all fairness I wish we had White Castle in Canada, but yes, our McDonalds is 100x better than yours and our menu is far more redpilled

That looks good. Jack in the Box had fish and chips for a while there, wish they would bring it back. Even had malt vinegar packets.

Your McGriddle is the only reason I ever visit anymore.

this is not pol related and you are a retard, go take it to report of the week nobody gives a shit fucktard

>faggot Burger McDonalds
Did you pay with your faggot coins?

Attached: candiancoin.jpg (760x448, 55K)

This. They use to have 39¢ cheese burgers on Wednesday and because of that I never go there. It's gross

is that the "its a Jewish invention" myth?

What kind of failure of an Australian are you? At least try to derail with shitposting.

Attached: 1423881321028.png (595x789, 284K)

we do have white castle

Attached: stares in British.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Attached: meanwhile_in_australia.jpg (900x1558, 203K)

its not breaded faggot, its batter, breaded would be heresy here.

What do you do with the tartar sauce

Those chips look awful, no seasoning and with such a light color you can be sure they're soggy.

But that's the thing leaf, no one outside of leafville gives a crap about what leafs think. You're like the autistic little brother to the rest of the first world. We mostly ignore you but if someone else messes with you we beat them up for you, because you're still first world family.

Attached: 1554500754000.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

BBQ is degenerate and for niggers

White castle has some retarded regional deal with this shit-joint called Crystal burger. Not even my area of America has hangover sliders.

LMAO.

Digits confirm.

Attached: 1538879672678.jpg (1003x1600, 464K)

soggy uncooked fries....

bongs got btfo by the french in war and cuisine

I will fly to Canada and fuck you in the ass with a roll of quarters right now

I will officially be joining the day of the rake

Attached: 1450252186093.jpg (453x439, 54K)

um excuse me i think we deserve to be a little higher than that thanks

Attached: 1557588294536.jpg (800x800, 418K)

Untold secret. Pulling the mcgriddle out of the oven a bit early and putting it through the toaster for our buns makes the outside crispy while keeping the inside nice and soft. It's how the smart employees serve them at night when waiting 6 minutes for them in the oven is just to long. Good luck getting anyone to do that for you however. McDonald's workers are assholes 9 times out of 10 that don't want to stray from "procedure" to please a customer.

Shut up and eat your cricket "burger" Leaf.

It was becuase you were all really obnoxious shitposters trying to be special like the Aussies, who at least made us laugh.

Then you somehow got worse

Attached: sJ1Qz0e.png (1548x151, 21K)

can you even taste the meat with all those fucking peppers?

fucking mexican influenced texans

Because you get your food inputs from America. We get them from CoStA RiCa.

How is it not Jow Forums related? Jow Forums is about politics. This thread is about Canada having a superior version of McDonalds then the rest of you faggots around the globe.

Go fuck a Kangaroo

not really commonly something go for with traditional fish and chips, there's usually sachets of different sauces but most will either go dry or go for curry sauce (my choice), mushy peas or baked beans (vile) or even gravy (surprisingly not too bad with fish).

Attached: The-Prince-of-Wales-pictured-at-Fishermans-Pier-chip-van[1].jpg (615x410, 48K)

in retrospect, that's fair.

Wrong. Canadrians only eat cock.

Attached: FCA65E1D-2DEE-426A-9C97-342354C45A6E.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Taco Bell ground beef is mixed with oats now. That's why it tastes different. I believe it's up to over a third oats at this point.

Neat, I'll try popping them in my toaster oven and see what happens.

> Good luck getting anyone to do that for you however. McDonald's workers are assholes 9 times out of 10

Not your fault niggers are a thing.

>Mfw I have to exterminate all leafs to make sure I get this one

Attached: Nick-Frost-Thinks-Its-a-Shame-In-Hot-Fuzz-Gif.gif (245x213, 962K)

White Castle is pretty good. We don't have them here in my state, but we have Krystal Burger which is the same shit if not better imo. You can probably get the frozen white castle burgers there which actually aren't that terrible, but they are expensive considering how much food you get.

>trying to tell a bong what a good chip is

Attached: identifying.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

In your defense I'm still convinced at least half of all Canadian shitposts are from a very asshurt Obamaleaf. He literally build a house in Jow Forums during the election.

Bojangles season'd fries.

The leaf cries as he lashes out...

Incorrect
Asia McDonalds has Milo and Turkey Bacon for the rag heads that actually tastes pretty good, and Sing/Malaysia has Durian Sundaes, you don't know what living is.
But desu i've been all over the US and tried all their fast food burger joints they're overrated and dog shit desu not talking proper restaurant food which is great there, but nigger made fast food is the dreg.

how fat are you / were you / how's it going on keto? How long you been on it?

>Eats at McDonald's, brags about superiority.

A McDonald's is an litmus test for the culture. It is cheap food for poor people that is LARPing as a decent middle class meal.

Anywhere (flagship stores aside) a Mcdonalds is thriving, a middle class (typically white) is starving.

TLDR: Enjoy your fish patties, and GOOD luck.

Attached: 1556443605703.gif (300x222, 1.95M)

Dog fish
No thanks

Eating at McDonald's
Ever

How retarded are you? Who the fuck claims McDonalds is anything but disgusting garbage?

Just because something is garbage doesn’t mean you can’t have it unless you have trash genetics. The point is My garbage food is BETTER than YOUR garbage food, fucking idiot

I love stuffing my gullet with actual trash and talking about it on Thai silk weaving forums. Consume burger, get excited for next burger. Don't ask questions.

Buy a grill dude.

You starting to see why people are making fun of you yet? "My autism is better then your autism, kek."

Attached: 1555704086310.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Agreed. American fast food is shit. A Culvers was recently built near me and it's the only fast food ive ever truly enjoyed. Prices are high but worth it. Guess chick fil a is high ranking as well.

Southwestern bbq is probably the greatest thing you can find in the US. There is a reason its so often used as an arguement for the US not being completely devoid of good food. I don't care who you are, find an old man with years of experience behind homemade bbq and you'll be in heaven. Ive yet to find a restaurant that can come close to my grandfather's bbq. You have to make the sauce homemade to get the true experience however. Adding some whiskey barrel aged wine and some homemade salsa to the sauce makes for a good time.

I stray away from fast food in general but white castle sliders are my guilty pleasure

Real Aryan men go to Cracker Barrel.

Attached: CB_2018_Thanksgiving_HNS_2700[1].jpg (690x461, 485K)

I love our big retarded anglo family.

Are you in your ninety's? Cracker barrel is almost as fill with canes and walkers as old country buffet is.

Attached: 1547702223411.jpg (720x937, 78K)

Bongs have dog shit cuisine.
>mutton
>fish and vinegar
>marmalade with Rye

Fuck dude you guys eat like bronze era slaves still.. Fucking adopt american cuisine no wonder you Limey's lost the independence war.. Ran out of dog shit to eat and died of tooth decay

Every british chef needs to be euthanized

You are too stupid to see my point. It's not better, it's just an accurate degraded reflection of your shitty country. That is the point. It is a shadow reflection of what was once good in any country that it is in.

Attached: 1555308269680m.jpg (1024x877, 149K)

No I live in Charlotte and work near the borders where 100% white Cracker Barrels still exist.

Yes I want delicious food, tasty old fashion candy, and some $40 porcelain piece of shit that will make my grandmothers day.

only an azn living in canada would say something this retarded

>mutton
don't think I've really had it beyond a Jamaican pattie
>fish and vinegar
MALT vinegar, you realise you sprinkle it on fish not douse it?!
>marmalade with rye
nowt wrong with a bit of marmalade on toast mate
You named 3 meals and got 2 non-typical examples and the other one wrong because of your lack of understanding.

How about an English breakfast (no. not everyone has black pudding), Stew and Dumplings, Roast Chicken with yorkshire puddings and stuffing with all the trimmings? A Carvery with mixed roast meats. I could go on but I'm not Gordon Ramsey (ironically a British chef that has to teach you how its done).

Those green things on the left are pickled okra. It's popular pickled, fried, in gumbo (like a stew made with dark roux as a base) or mixed with tomatoes and black eyed peas.; On their own they don't have much flavor, but the flavor is unique. Pickled they just taste like a pickle, but better.

Attached: 1557674641600.jpg (1584x864, 259K)

Same country. Are you extra extra filled with chromosomes?

Attached: 1546929401305.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

disregard previous comment. Clicked wrong reply.

> two filets + 20 fries
> "meal"

Oh god.
But hey, at least you got some cutlery with this.

Attached: elissaspitting.gif (245x183, 916K)

>independence war
you mean the Presbyterian rebellion?
you are all fucking puritan jews