So who you voting for fellow Aussies

So who you voting for fellow Aussies

Attached: Coalition-vs-Labor.png (477x224, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bleyX4oMCgM
greens.org.au/policies
youtube.com/watch?v=ONirOcgNuUk
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2019-03/Greens 2019 policy platform-NBN of the 21st century.pdf
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - A People's Bank.pdf
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Power Australia.pdf
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Drug Law Reform.pdf
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2019-02/Greens 2019 Policy - A Home For All_0.pdf
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Restoring Integrity to Politics.pdf
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Peace & Demilitarisation.pdf
twitter.com/RichardDiNatale/status/1129174736427266048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm begrudgingly voting labor.

Sex Party

whoever doesn't have grey hair on the day mate

Given the choices I think I'll abstain.

Greens or Bust

Hope you don't mean [1]. Never give the duopoly your [1]. It's worth cash money.
youtube.com/watch?v=bleyX4oMCgM

Attached: di natale origin story.jpg (1288x577, 619K)

VOTE 1 ANNING

Probably the Sustainable Australia Party.

>you should totally not vote for LNP or Labor bro its all a duopoly
>vote the Greens though their the best!
>dont you want free weed?
And you wonder why you keep losing seats. I dont think Ive even seen an environmental policy in recent times from you guys that isnt laced with bringing in more brown shitters.

Always number all boxes with labor, liberal and greens as your last 3 choices.

Liberal.

cool story propagandist.

OP here hope you cunts are enjoying my psyop thread to vote for my interest in free weed and BBC

I'll ask you again, show me one policy where the Greens havent laced in brown shitters.

You do that, I'll vote Greens on the 18th. Guaranteed.

I don't like the greens though they aren't doing anything about public infrastructure, hospitals and schools being defunded by the judaic liberals they want to waste money on hairbrained renewable bullshit in a vain attempt to "save the planet" when we are one of the least pollution intensive countries on the planet compared to 3rd world shit holes who don't care about polluting. You haven't swayed me I wanted to be but I'm sorry, not this time.

Liberal, fuck labour.

>voting 1 for either of the major parties
Fuckin' kek lads good thread

yeah nah, can't prove a negative, burden of proof is on you.
greens.org.au/policies
good luck finding a policy that is "laced in brown shitters" that isn't literally about immigration/refugees

Anning, then Labor.

Every minor party

I don't know but it sure as shit won't be cucked and kiked in the op image.

>mfw the coalition digs up that rape allegation that was never looked into

Attached: guilty.jpg (594x350, 20K)

Morons eh. Shilling the status quo. Its actually kind of funny watching them try to push their propoganda here. Pathetic

>they aren't doing anything about public infrastructure
wtf do you think "transition to 100% renewables by 2020" means exactly? that's the biggest public infrastructure project of any party running.
not to mention the housing proposal, transport proposals, NBN proposal
>hospitals and schools being defunded
except they proposing both of those things AND expanding medicare and making TAFE/Uni free.

>we are one of the least pollution intensive countries on the planet
that's not saying much. everywhere on earth is producing too much and we have an entire 100 year history of emissions to undo.

>muh greenhouse gases
can't wait to recharge my electronic car with energy generated by coal somewhere else in the state instead of the petrol engine I got now

>fellow Aussies
I smell a rat

once we remove the Indians from our continent we that car will be charged on sunshine.

and in the meantime at least coal is better than buying saudi oil.

Attached: D6SgmzxU8AAnl2E.jpg (1024x684, 383K)

This.

You'd have to be an absolute Murdoch mong to vote Liberal

Reminder: There's nothing wrong with One Nation seeking support from the NRA when GetUp! exists

I'm voting in 30 minutes. Neither of the two party's though.

Gimme a rundown Romper Stomper.

NRA is an American organization, traitor.

So is getup

>A Shorten Labor government would “beef up” enforcement of section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act by giving more funding to the Australian Human Rights Commission in an effort to crack down on racist hate speech
>Taxpayer-funded abortions will be offered in public hospitals as part of an election pledge to be outlined by Labor today. Late-term abortions could also be publicly funded - in line with what is legal in each state and territory.
>A Shorten Labor government will also give $500 million to the United Nations High Commission for Refugees over five years.
>Mr Shorten will also announce a dedicated LGBTI human rights commissioner, $10 million annually in HIV funding and the scrapping of discriminatory clauses in federal laws such as the Fair Work Act, which currently fails to protect trans and intersex employees against adverse action

Attached: clown.gif (1000x1000, 297K)

This thread is full of glowniggers and paid shills

Attached: merino.jpg (1024x868, 819K)

This.
I may be an immigrant turned citizen but I want a piece for peace.

Attached: when_you_get_a_piece.jpg (728x1034, 222K)

>GreenBux
Greens are one of a small handful supporting a UBI and the largest party to do so.
youtube.com/watch?v=ONirOcgNuUk

>GRNBN
NBN to actually deliver fast and lowcost internet. Will not privatize it into Telstra 2.0.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2019-03/Greens 2019 policy platform-NBN of the 21st century.pdf

>Green Bank
Low interest loans. No fees banking.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - A People's Bank.pdf

>POWER AUSTRALIA
Publicly owned power co. NO PROFIT MARGIN. 100% renewables (100% Australian) by 2030.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Power Australia.pdf

Doctor Di will personally test all of your pills to make sure they're all HIGH, no DIE.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Drug Law Reform.pdf

Pillow the boomers with 5 houses and redistribute the premises to millennials.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2019-02/Greens 2019 Policy - A Home For All_0.pdf

>throwing Moneylenders out of the Temple
Ending big money interests corrupting our politics.
Citizen assemblies and petition triggering of parliament issues.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Restoring Integrity to Politics.pdf

>world police status: no thanks
Dear military bases of foreign nations: Fuck off, we're full.
greens.org.au/sites/default/files/2018-12/Greens 2019 Policy Platform - Peace & Demilitarisation.pdf

Attached: here ya go mate spend it how ya like.png (988x1104, 756K)

Based

Election tomorrow. All our politicians are shit. Some smaller parties are ok but won't get many votes. I think most here will vote based small party first, because fuck the main parties, and put either Labor or Liberal last depending on which party they hate the most.

pull up the ladder all you want (like a boomer) it won't stop the racism and division because immigration was never the cause.
all politics is economic. you won't have an end to the division until you have an end to the poverty and wealth disparity.

Universal
Basic
Income

Daily Reminder: A vote for The Greens™ is a vote for faggotry

twitter.com/RichardDiNatale/status/1129174736427266048

Attached: faggotry.jpg (611x865, 82K)

(you)

Attached: 1538105861616.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Aussies, explain me your politics and parties as if I'm a brain-dead American

Nah

>don't vote in your economic interests because it will also be in the economic interests of fags and trannies
nice identity politics you got there

United Australia Party, and Morrison is going to get back in you can screen cap this.

Huh? Do I look like I care about that right now?

Attached: WAT.jpg (728x1056, 220K)

Respectable reply

Did my postal vote. Didn't vote in upper house because i'm enrolled in a bumfuck electorate and no one good to vote for, in the senate i voted
1. fraser anning
2. lib dems
3. conservatives
4. shooters fishers

and cant remember the rest but basically just numbered all the right wing minor parties and left everything else blank.

my grandfather who is 96 is NOT voting for the liberals for the first time in his life because he reckons they have lost their way

Fraser's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Liberals>Greens>Labor
I'm praying for a hung parliament so that the liberals can't pass their shitty internet laws and Labor can't totally destroy the foundations of this country within 3 years.

This is the first time I'm actually spooked out by an election, Shorten want's a repeat of Whitlam on steroids.

I also put $200 on Liberals on 7x odds so there's that, I genuinely predicted that they would win but then Labor HQ went and killed Hawke so I'm on edge

>Morrison is going to get back in
Fucking hope so. All leftist parties worldwide should get a massive smackdown and I hope Australia plays it's part.

liberals(after based minor parties like sustainable australia and anning), im even partial to becoming one of those christian people now if there's pussy in it for me, sky fairies ftw, the west is now just different groups of zealot faggots

Liberal: Right leaning neolibs.
Labor: Left leaning neolibs.
Greens: Left (Bernie-ish)
Most of the smaller parties that manage to pickup a seat: Racebaiting Right (Trump-ish)
Rest: Filling up our ballots with single issues and shitposting memes.

typical foreign jews meddling in our elections, liberals truly are the party of the jew. Disgraceful.

What are you talking about dumb cunt. I literally did not preference the libs in either house.

>brain dead
You could be an ozzie pollie

>mUh iDeNtItY pOlItIcS
>Greens Voter
We went over this last night, champ

Second Daily Reminder: A vote for The Greens™ is a vote for pedophilia.

Attached: 1557478064322.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

animal justice party, shooters, fishers and farmers party and liberal democrats. liberals and nationals dead last

Attached: 1553786157371.png (303x566, 163K)

It finally came lads

Attached: 687882D9-A878-4728-A7A4-E1FEFA3CFF1A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.07M)

Two main parties. Liberal is the 'conservative' party (liberal economics) and Labor is the left wing party of workers.

In reality both are cucked and would gladly sell our whole country to the chinks for the right price. Labor will do more retarded social shit like making it illegal to be racist but the Liberals pretty much do the same thing at the end of the day. Neither of them support gun rights. Neither will significantly lower taxes or raise our standard of living.

Both should be round up and shot on national TV while the whole country rejoices.

There are a bunch of based minor parties though but there are about 10 right wing parties who all have pretty much same ideas so the votes just get split between them and no one wins.

There is The greens which are the retarded SJW party and they usually get a bit of power and vote for absolutely retarded shit.

Explain voting for the animal justice party?

>Anti-Greens posters got harddrives full of little boys in drag and black cocks.

Attached: Honest Government Ad - 2019 Election (Season Finale).mp4_snapshot_03.47_[2019.05.07_05.04.32].jpg (1280x720, 378K)

GREENS
R
E
E
N
S

Attached: greens.png (1024x1024, 422K)

Do you own 5 investment properties or are you a moron?

Don't care who wins, same song with a different name, but i'll vote Labor in memory of Bob, I live in a safe labor seat anyways, vote wont make any difference.

pro immigration party

Attached: 1555215664644.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>I'll vote Labor in memory of a child-molesting wolf in sheeps clothing

Yikes

look at the absolute state of these boomer faggots suggesting lab/lib/greens are the only choice

based

Good goy.

dumbfuck

>vote wont make any difference.
but it will

the greens are just a bunch of sjw cucks

Labor killed him so you'd vote labor. Good work fren.

Attached: 1557751451328.png (720x644, 45K)

literally $100 lamb roasts, it's a vegan party trying to get votes based on people liking their dog

good summary

Attached: 1552660214501.gif (300x169, 1011K)

>the greens
Imagine being an adult member of this shitshow

so much work on the internet, still at 10%, maybe you are doing something wrong, just roughly speaking, it's because you are faggots

>i'll vote Labor in memory of Bob
I think there will be a significant number that do the same. I feel a bit mean voting Liberal, but I will anyway

time for some policy cheat sheets.

Attached: AU2019 on Chinese Millionaires.png (1238x968, 497K)

How do you lads honestly see Fraser anning's party going? I see heaps of bogan cunts on fb saying how they will vote for him and i voted for his party in the senate but when i told my family they were pretty shocked

Attached: AU2019 on Electric Vehicles.png (1238x968, 750K)

Attached: AU2019 on Farmers.png (1238x968, 592K)

If you really wanted to honour him, you'd go skull a beer instead of helping the guy that hijacked his party destroy his country.

Attached: AU2019 on Housing Market.png (1238x968, 491K)

I'll be voting Labor

Attached: AU2019 on Julian Assange.png (1238x968, 497K)

>orange man bad
Eat my shit cuck

Attached: AU2019 on Medicare.png (1238x968, 493K)

>Pin
All I got was a sticka...

t. seething incels

Attached: pepeabo.png (480x628, 52K)

The only acceptable voting guide

Attached: 1C53936D-0B30-4491-B5C4-87B0A47353C4.jpg (750x896, 600K)

I wonder if these Green and Liberal/Labor posters are paid shills or just unfunny shitposters

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (640x640, 86K)

I'm going to vote now, I got shit to do tomorrow.

Attached: AU2019 on NBN.png (1238x968, 474K)

>defending American intervention in our political system
it's like you want to become a failed state.

Why the fuck would you care about that old cunt? Because he skulled a beer and liked cricket? The cunt sold the commonwealth bank. Fuck the cunt

fuck i love these keep'em coming

Attached: AU2019 on Purpose of Immigration.png (1238x968, 488K)

If I were over there, I'd vote Anning #1, and maybe PHON #2

Attached: AU2019 on Recreational Drugs.png (1238x968, 607K)

when you get a bit older lad you'll understand minor parties are ultra memes