Seeing how this board is one of the bastions of unironic Trumpists, I want to ask a question here:

Seeing how this board is one of the bastions of unironic Trumpists, I want to ask a question here:

Do you actually support Trump's upcoming war on Iran and Venezuela? Why? And if you do, doesn't that contradict his entire election campaign message of focusing on your own country and ditching the retarded military operations abroad?

Attached: 2019-05-17_08-41-57.png (716x649, 850K)

>upcoming war on Iran and Venezuela?

Attached: 1525825429846.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Trump promised no more wars like Iraq.
It appears he broke his promise.
And fuck off Ruskie... as least the Jews give us a fake choice... you have a fucking jew installed dictator.

Do you support your war in Ukraine?

Attached: EipäKestä.jpg (598x640, 99K)

full moon in Scorpio

Attached: 1549364339660.jpg (1028x1026, 285K)

Absolutely, we have to keep cuckraine at bay + prevent assimilation of russians in the country so that they can be later used to influence its inner politics

>Jews
> fucking jew installed

Your IQ must be below 90. I am sorry for you.

Nah fuck trump

You really think it's an impossibility? Not neceserily a full-scale intervention+occupation like Iraq, but I unironically find some sort of a targeted airstrike campaign more likely than nothing whatsoever

Drumpf desperately needs a victory because Iran can wait under the sanctions at least until 2020 and Trump can't take taht

I wish we were allies with Iran, Syria, and Russia. Alas I am a powerless pleb.

im upset i only got to go to afghanistan when i was in the army.

i'd love to have been going door to door in tehran

Do you really think (an attempt at) invading Iran would be beneficial for American standing in the world?

Like, I don't have a doctorate in IR, I just play Paradox games, and I unironically hope you do invade Iran because i believe that'd be the beginning of the end of America as a superpower

this
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

If the US wanted to invade Iran it would be easy.

It would devolve into their soldiers shedding uniforms and going full insurgent.

As for beneficial?

yeah. i mean i believe Iran has never stopped their nuclear ambitions. I don't trust Muslims with that shit.

Attached: 1542226769111.png (625x605, 64K)

Israel must be defended at all costs from all real and perceived threats, goy

Attached: 1515972769288.jpg (382x497, 54K)

No.
FUCK NO.

I support the President doing what is needed to gain bargaining leverage, if Iran wants to accelerate, they will pay

I support both, also I don't give a shit about his election campaign messages. Hostile Islamists and commies need to be put in their place.

Na,I see that the president is wholly subservient to the MIC on matters of foreign diplomacy. We are only allowed to play nice when they want. We could swear up and down to riot if they try to start a war (Syria in 2014) but they will just manufacture consent and lay the groundwork for another 10 years until more compliant people let them have their war.

They have more people than Iraq and a developing economy with a massive arsenal of weapons at their disposal. They are literally a regional power in the Middle East. Even if you defeated the Iranians somehow they’d send guys from Hezbollah (who have experience fighting Israel) and Shia militias in Iraq to fuck your shit up.

The Serbian Conflict, Conflict in Pakistan and southern India, Russo Afghan war, Ecuador, Guatemala, etc, the list goes on.

These small conflicts are just a way to keep a standing army well trained and to keep the war machine fed. Iraq/Afghanistan were a ramping up, Iran will spark off the next war.

I predict Korea, Africa, Balkans, the 'Stans and a few of the SE Asia sea countries will pop off by 2022. It will be a 3 way war game between Russia, China, US . France and Germany will side with, Africa and Pakistan are China's, and Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan will side with US along with Korea and Philippines

>Do you actually support Trump's upcoming war on Iran and Venezuela?
I LOVE the dramatic freakouts from the cucked leftists and weirdos that think ANY of this is something new because they now have the internet and age to understand the world is a rough place to live and being #1 requires some continuity of balls.

DOnt worry Ivan. Your stuffy will be there tomorrow and the coming days. No ones going to war with anyone.

BTW, our bases are wehre they are because of you retards in other countries thinking you can just roll in and assume ownership of our allies countries. QUit being niggers and we wouldnt be in those places or maybe we would, if we felt like it, because we can, Were AMERICA, nigger.

Attached: America-we-ow-allegiance-to-no-crown.jpg (1067x1187, 428K)

NUKE the FUCK out of IRAN

Attached: IMG_0475.png (508x865, 55K)

Then, NUKE the FUCK out of Venezuela. Problem solved.

Attached: IMG_0476.png (459x850, 54K)

Are you so desperate to fight for the right of fags to get married?

Iraq had a million man army and massive arsenal of weapons.
You sound like the idiots who said the US wouldn't be able to conquer Iraq. They were proven wrong.

He's fighting for abortion, globalism, atheism which means he's probably a Mormon.

>Are you so desperate to fight for the right of fags to get married?

There will be no war
I disagree with fags being married

Actually the US didn't conquer Iraq - the state dept just ordered all non essential people out. Not very conquered. Maybe Afghanistan kind of conquer? Is that what you mean? Was Libya conquered too? Or just wrecked to reduce competition?

how fucking retarded are you a war with iran will be vietnam x10

Attached: vietcong (2).jpg (1190x1600, 388K)

>Iran
No, its clearly the israelis false flagging to get the US to take care of their problem - fuck that.
>Venezuela
This problem is too close to home to ignore. We should take Cuba in the process of war with Venezuela. McDonalds on every corner when we are done.

There will be no war, dumb Russian vodkanigger. You have even boomer neocons on Fox News saying it's a terrible idea and will end Trump's presidency.

Worry about your own shithole. Every fucking war you involve yourself in is apparently justified and based, despite all the bullshit you talk about "muhh sovereign country's rights" and muhh non-interventionism. Tell that to Georgia and Ukraine where your government's policy literally was regime change just like the Venezuela you cry about

We didn't conquer to make it a new property you fucking tard

We all agree with you. No Americans want these wars accept the deepstate and a few special interests. Bush (republican) didnt run on an interventionist platform. Switched after he got in. Obama (Democrat)during his campaign said he wanted to get out of these wars, flipped after he got in. Trump (outsider) ran on not getting involved in more wars and ending the ones we're in. Looks likes he's flipped. Americans aren't in control of their government. Its time for a revolution soon. Our government is creating havoc around the world and making the world hate us. Atleast our government is heavily in debt and pretty much broke. As soon as the rest of the world stops buying US treasury bonds and switches to a new reserve currency then the US ZOG empire will end. Please if WW3 breaks out, I hope Russia doesnt target american people with their hypersonic nukes but only takes out washington DC and foreign bases. And if anyone tries and invades US homeland then there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass so just let us figure it out ourselves afterwards.

If nukes start flying around there isnt going to be just targeted strikes. EVERYONE is dying

Yeah you're probably right. Need to get that property and bunker in the middle of nowhere real soon.

Iraq was a fractured discohesive country when the US invaded. 1/3rd of Iranians are voluntarily in the Basij alone. There's a reason why Iran ate up Iraq and now it's part of its Shia crescent.

Why do you care about Iran?

No. Trump has cucked on almost every major issue, including "no more wars". He's basically Jeb Bush with bigger balls. I think /ptg/ is the only group on Jow Forums that really still supports him, and they're all faggots from r*ddit.

I tell myself he's just biding his time so he can win re-election before going full 1488 but it's a just a fantasy.

Because they are a US foe, so its useful for Russia to support them.

It's more than that. Iran is a pillar of Russian Eurasian integration. Whoever owns Iran owns Eurasia, however owns Eurasia owns the world.