Dated at millions of years old

>dated at millions of years old
>gets found alive
>"hurr durr, it just lived for millions of years without changing"

If you believe in evolution then you're a moron

Attached: 229592F3-30A1-4DDA-84E3-5FB02ECF811E.jpg (236x169, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X_tYrnv_o6A?t=85
phys.org/news/2011-01-dinosaurs-survived-mass-extinction-years.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better image

Attached: FA37D2CC-57B5-46FA-B9B0-6A8B7983B742.jpg (474x340, 33K)

It's just as stupid

It didnt literally live for millions of years you retard.
God, you Americans are so fucking dense.

not an argument

I didn't mean the single animal you retard, the species as whole then did

and take your memeflag off kike

>not an argument
As if this thread had any to begin with

please explain then how it didn't evolve for millions of years then

I'll just give you the answer: Evolietion isn't real.

>Ancient fish bad
The absolute state of Christcucks

When you enjoy sucking your priests dick.....

c*Tholics aren't Christian

>only catholics are christian
FTFY

Purely natural evolution is a farce. We are a combination of natural and guided evolution. Aliens have dabbled in our genetics for millenia. It's even said a type of frequently encountered alien "Nordic type" is almost indistinguishable from Swedish/Norwegian peoples.

it evolved as much as it needed to. jesus fucking christ why are people so fucking stupid. it's deliberate idiocy it has to be. it's bait.

The Catholic Church accepts and has accepted evolution. They never dogmatically battled it either. Only Protestants chimped our and continue to do so

Thai using "sucking a dick" as a put down. Wow. Just wow.

Can we have a single stupid thread without it erupting into nonsense?
OP, evolution selects traits that are beneficial to the environment by killing off the others that don't adapt. But there are some cases where species physically don't need to adapt to their environment for multiple reasons, lack of predators, neutral environment, ect. If there is no cause for a species to change then it doesn't need to be subject to evolution.

>Haha the pyramids still exist so society doesn't change!

It just works -Todd

dumb people argue against what they were told evolution is, instead of what it actually is.

Still riding that meme flag eh? You mean to say, after a 6 gorillion years the superior process of evolution couldn't find ONE, NOT A SINGLE, IMPROVEMENT to make to coelacanth. OK. But we went from a fucking monket to lunar lander developing hominids. OK. SURE. OK.

MFW

Attached: 1510107549428.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

yeah, its nose looks exactly the same.

THIS

It’s already reached it’s final form. This is the design of absolute perfection.

OP is a cretin who probably also believes in flat earth

There were probably minor changes to account for somethings like temperature, pressure, reproduction, vision. A skeleton can't really speak a whole lot about the anatomical features of a living creature, we can only interpret some things.

Why is it so difficult for people to agree that maybe a creator caused the Big Bang and it was allowed to evolve from there? We can look at bacteria evolving to defeat antibiotics in our own lifetime to see evolution on a small scale. The two ideas are compatible.

yes. yes it does as far as this picture can show. the nose is kinda cut off of the fossil.

Mods should range ban this IP just for how stunningly retarded this user is

At least try to understand what you're arguing against please.

fuck dude you have no understanding of evolution you're just making yourself look like a retard

I'd say the concept of God is universally true based off of what we can interpret, but trying to comprehend the concept itself is like a flea trying to comprehend astrophysics.

That would mean its habitat and pray/predators never changed either. In order to create a static environment leading to NO beneficial mutations arising in 1 million years nothing around it can change either. Do you agree with this?

fucking christcucks
take your jew on a stick and stick it up your ass

Yes, faggot. Sharks, aligators and tortises are ALSO largely unchanged from their ancient ancestors except they're smaller. That's what happens when nature finds a combo that works so fucking well. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Evolution is an adaptation for survival, if the creature is thriving there’s no need for adapting. Sharks and crocodiles appear almost identical after millions of years.

> pagancuck cope
kek

Why do ALL of you larpagans use meme flags?

This is bait.

What if I told you apes also still exist

I still do not understand atheists and evolutionists when it comes to intelligent design. You guys like attribute this complex intelligent system as some kind of smart randomness that just happens to work, all the whole trying to avoid giving credit to a being.

>it's mother nature
>it's evolution

It's just ways of saying the truth you don't want to admit. This shit is so complex and something designed it. Just like the plants that use bees to spread its seeds. These independent systems "know." And how can they know?

You don't need to believe in God. But you must acknowledge this intelligence is out there. It can be a computer, a simulation, whatever. But this shit cannot happen randomly, especially not in such a short time of billions of years.

Atheism is actually stupidity. You are not as smart as you think. You think evolution absolves intelligent design and that's absolutely bullshit. This shit is designed by something intelligent. This comes from a software engineer.

That’s not the same fish you have to spatial intelligence of a women that is a feminist

Because people want God to mean something they have no clue about because it is incomprehensible, but delude themselves with anyway because it is a mental defense mechanism against existential crisis. God has to mean "ultimate judge who gives me good and gives others bad" otherwise it isn't useful, and that isn't what God actually means, it is what Humans want it to mean.

I remember the first time I caught one in Animal Crossing

Can someone answer why species capable of casual interstellar travel would even give a single fuck about the planet earth? I'm assuming whatever computer they could create would be able to easily simulate any low tier life found on this planet. I mean do they do it just for the lolz? Are they assholes and computer simulators dont get them aroused the same way as fucking with native life?

based and catechism pilled

Attached: 1555855157999.jpg (300x225, 19K)

Please see

>calls people kikes
>worships a literal kike

Ecce homo!

As long as sexual isolationism is not established, the species won't change or change very little. This an example of a species that managed to keep fucking it's own kind, away from the other kids for years, the others are extinct right now and it's still going.

This is more common in the ocean because ocean life doesn't have as many sexual isolationism barriers. Things like Islands and valleys and mountains see more species diversity because they are cut off. The ocean is very NOT cut off. Evolution works in branches, not straight lines. This fish just proves how a branch can stay the same too.

what kind of fish is coelacanth used to bait?

Evolution is the change of allele frequencies in a population. Just because there aren't radical phenotypical changes over generations doesn't mean evolution isn't occurring. Evolution isn't directional either. A population that doesn't undergo genetic drift isn't going to change much over the years.

Why fix something that isn’t broke? If that first survived for millions of years, it must have mastered the game of evolution in its environment.

>the absolute state of this post

That's certainly fair. To me, God is the thing that can violate physics and create something from nothing, being fully aware that the next question (from atheists) is "What created him?", and not having a good answer.

It's because you're right, that doesn't make sense but humans want to feel special and chosen, so they have to make up THINGS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE helped make humans. Humans can't just be another creature on this planet, they have to feel even more special than they are.

They happen to be jews.

This.

OP is a total faggot. this post was a waste

Because they're in Tel Aviv

Jesus put it there to test their faith, dummy LARPER

Wouldn’t the changes of other animals in its environment spur the need for change, or is that a case of adaptation and not evolution. Maybe speciation is something else entirely. Total biology brainlet here don’t give a single solitary fuck about evolution but you seem to know what you’re talking about. And i’m high.

>Probably

Still Assuming (((GORRILLIONS))) of years i see, faggot.

you inbred cock suckers have zero critical thought

Attached: 1406518873997.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I can say the same thing about you and projecting conciusness onto the universe because it feels better.

>It's just ways of saying the truth you don't want to admit. This shit is so complex and something designed it.

No we just don't have a vocabulary for it. "God did it" is less of a mouthfull then explaining a bunch of different variables changing over time. Scientists have to use pre-established language structures to describe something like that, like "mother nature" in lieu of "complicated thing that springs about over time due to various reasons..."

>This shit is designed by something intelligent. This comes from a software engineer.

Then explain the flaws. That's a big argument against any "intelligent design" theory... Why would a designer leave in so many flaws? Why is death a thing? Why do cells stop splitting after 50 divisions?

This guy is a troll. Even gay jesus knows it

Attached: 1z6um0.jpg (552x550, 46K)

Imagine thinking that this self assembled in primordial goop.

youtu.be/X_tYrnv_o6A?t=85

So what you're saying is: Nothing else in the ocean evolved for millions of years to force the Coelacanth to evolve?

The first people to write shit down said they came for the gold.

Because you're an idiot who doesn't get it.

People DO need to believe in God. It is a mental defense mechanism against existential crisis. If there is no ultimate judge who created and controls everything, there is no point or purpose to existence and fuck everything oh god mental breakdown. To avoid this, we delude and convince ourselves otherwise.

Some people, very few, do not need to do this. 99% do otherwise they'll kill themselves or become evil.

It doesn't matter if someone designed everything or not. The problem is when one side says THEY KNOW FOR A FACT that it was designed, and they know who did it and when and how and why and what that being who did it likes and dislikes and looks like and all sorts of impossibly known, yet obviously made up attributes given to an INCOMPREHENSIBLE BEING NO ONE CAN BE SURE EXISTS. The problem is the KEKOLDS who will tell you unto their dying breath that it does exist and they know it.

Faith isn't about knowing, it is about belief but no one who believes will ever admit they could be wrong about their belief. They will say they just know, and every action stems from this delusion of knowing what cannot be known. SO you get the obvious contrarian, opposite reaction which is atheism.

You faggots wanna pretend you know forsure God exists and his attributes cuz some book written by Human cucks a long time ago promises it's true? Okay fuck you, then WE know forsure God doesn't exist and you're stupid niggers.

It's spiteful contrarianism to try and make the point that no one really knows so until your side admits it, we're gonna never admit that we could be wrong too, no we KNOW religion is wrong and there is NO DEITIES.

>evolution is a need
lmao

it's physiology has functioned for millions of years. same goes for most animals. all animals alive today you will find physiologically similar versions of from millions of years ago, including humans. spiders have been around for 380 millions years at least, though there's been plenty of selective diversity within the order we find web laying spiders from that long ago.

your image reflects a lack of actual understanding of natural selection. evolution isn't some vague process where "animals change into other animals". all offspring are born with mutations in their genetic material. some of these mutations are neutral toward their ability to reproduce, some are negative, some are positive. ones with positive mutations tend to outcompete ones with negative mutations, and pass on these positive mutations into their own offspring, who likewise have their own mutations. this process(that we observe in realtime, dog breeding and cultigens are examples of us exploiting the process) can procure a variety of results over hundreds of millions of years. it can also produce much of the same, for example with sharks that have been physiologically identifiable for 400 million years. it means being a shark that has the general traits of a shark works very well against selective pressures and has for hundreds of millions of years. same with coelacanths.

Aren't there plenty of dead planets for them to mine? Preferably with lower gravity? Wouldn't they have robots to do all the mining? The gold explanation never made sense

it's called branching. just because some of a species evolves into something else doesn't mean all of the rest just die

Prettyyyyyy sure the pope is like the most unchristian thing in existance
>god acts like a dick for a couple thousand years
>realizes this was retarded
>send jesus to cleanse our sins freeing us if we accept him
later
>some fat greedy cunt sees people are unlearned retards
>better take power claiming 'i'm the vice to god'
>one of the richest men in the world even now

ummm..that's a big HEATHEN, from me faggot. Kill yourself after you kill the pope and those kid fuck priests.

I haven't researched it. But if a species were claimed to be almost entirely static for over a million years from an evolutionary standpoint I would guess that it doesn't have any natural predators and is a relatively isolated species of fish.
That's also fair. In the concept of God I believe it to be a perpetual everlasting omnipresent entity that doesn't exactly follow our rules of reality, and it's not exactly an entity either it's just sort of a constant if that makes any sense. It exists indefinitely in every pore and concept of our universe.
No I'm not saying that. I'm saying it most likely lived in a region for millions of years where it wasn't forced to evolve because it was isolated away from natural predators and conditions that would have made it adapt. It most likely did adapt and evolve at some point. Some traits are kept for thousands of years in species if they're not pushed to adapt and evolve. We humans still grow our wisdom teeth even though we have no use for them anymore.

but but but it's just ONE FISH! ANECDOTAL!

The rarest thing in the universe is another intelligent life form like yourself. To interact with it or control it or see it is all the reason needed.

Why wouldn't they give a fuck about Earth? Simulation is neat, but it isn't the same as reality and an ultra-advanced civ would indeed know the very intricate differences.

They don't need any reason other than because they had a wild hair up their ass and got curious, or because they wanted to. Just like we don't need any reason beyond that to do what we want.

Lastly, you can travel through the entire universe and all you wanna do is discover, empty, dead, black nothings everywhere? Yeah lets go to another dead rock or floating ball of plasma. So new and unique, NOT.

Life is new and unique.

Darwin's theory claims that the a species genetic adaptations and such are impacted by death in the species

Attached: atheist with his uncle and aunt.jpg (712x712, 137K)

>I don't understand what evolutionary pressure is thus I don't understand if there is no evolutionary pressure for anything to change it won't

We know you're retarded. We can see it in how you type like a 12 year old who can't spell and didn't pay attention in English class.

do you think humans have reached evolutionary perfection?
if not, how many more years will it take to evolve again?

just need to know how long roughly to force my offspring to keep digital records of this thread safe so everybody in the future can call you dumb subversive kikes too.

It has unusual properties and we don't really know how rare gold is in the universe, so who knows?

Earth is closer and robots are stupid. It is simpler and cheaper to use living slaves.

ayyyy

Attached: lmaoing_at_your_life.png (500x730, 170K)

trillions of electric charges striking pools of amino acids over billions of years occasionally procuring patterns of proteins that can reassemble themselves is much easier for me to imagine than a magic being that has an obsession with one species of animal on a tiny rock among trillions of celestial objects stroking it into existence. I won't pretend either is anything more than a hypothesis, however.

natural selection is indisputable, though. if you want your religion to survive the onslaught of accumulated human knowledge you will have to reconcile the two.

>environment remains more or less unchanged
>generations of animals don't have to adapt to new environmental conditions
>nature leaves it alone because its physiognomy works well under those conditions
>"muh EVILooShUn dON't rEaL, hUrrRrR"
Retard.

Attached: 1s4f5t73429089603487.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

so, aliens haven't found Earth yet or they're sadistic cunts who just like to watch us kill each other.

fucking fair call

Agreed. All of Paleontology is full of accepted "theories". Carbon dating is all over the place. Uranium Lead dating puts the dinosaurs alive way after the KT boundary.

phys.org/news/2011-01-dinosaurs-survived-mass-extinction-years.amp

>magic
brainlet spotted

No humans have not reached evolutionary perfection, moron and it will never happen because A perfection is impossible and B evolution doesn't perfect. It just does what it can if it can.

>750x1000
>uncropped reaction image
>calling others retarded

spot the newfag

"evolutionary perfection", there's no such thing. all natural selection procures are creatures that can survive in the environment they are in. because the environment changes and selective pressures change over time, what could be considered "perfect" also changes, not to mention there being a matter of scope involved. could you call an organism that lives in a pond with no natural predation and a long lifespan "perfect", even though it can't leave it's pond? what about humans and their planet? what about the celestial scale? where does it end? basically your question is on a premise of nonsense.

>please explain then how it didn't evolve for millions of years then
With every generation you have evolution. To say it didn't evolve is saying it didn't have parents.

This literally proves evolution, the fish actually has changed and you can tell by the difference in the shape of the skull of the fish. Unless you racists all of sudden don't believe in that sort of thing?

what is it if not magic? some word you use to pretend your hypotheses are based on something more sophisticated than "magic" due to cognitive dissonance?

name a flaw
>lifes hard
if it were easy we'd have no reason to strive for greatness.

nature, you autist. and hell you said natural selection is indisputable when it very much is disputable.

you're beyond retarded.

You believe in a being who, you claim, came to earth in the physical form and suspended the rules of or reality, or performed "miracles" in his time. If that doesn't fit the definition of magic then I don't know what does.

therefore we WILL evolve again.

how long then? also please be reminded the entire thread is being preserved for posterity,

guh! evolution... as if!

Children fighting learn nothing if you just stop them and hand them everything.

How do you think an ancient advanced civ got there? Someone else came and gave them everything? No, they experienced it all, good and bad, and grew from those experiences. They learned, and adapted. We must do the same and they know that. They can help here and there if they want, but largely lessons like how to get to a technologically stable and advanced civilization are lessons learned in time and effort, if we're smart enough to not kill ourselves before it happens.

Don't be a bleeding heart cuck. "Waaah why can't the alien sky daddies come down and snap their ayy lmaos and make everything utopia perfect for us but particularly me because there's things I don't like about life and I can't deal with them existing waaah".

>if not, how many more years will it take to evolve again?
It happens with every generation.

ah the classic, MUH GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKE, YOU'RE CLEARLY WRONG. You've lost. Deal with it.

Also, yeah you were there. You know intimately what pressures were present and what pressures weren't....(((10 gorillion))) years ago. Fuck off you assuming faggot. you're so arrogant you can't even admit the possibility you don't know it all, nor do the priests of the religion of evolution know it all either, but don't you worry, they are perfect unbiased creatures and would never lie to you to and the public to advance an agenda or further their own station in life.

i'm actually laughing at you.

Attached: 1481082209146.jpg (413x395, 67K)

>muh branching
You people have an explanation for everything dont you. That is what makes me doubt evolution.
Everything has an answer.
>where did we come from
Nothing
>how did land life start
Some fish grew legs n lungs n started walking round n sheeeit
>when did the first human to show up?
Yes

Attached: 1525421393612.jpg (700x318, 25K)