Why do conservatives care so much about other peoples' lives?

I do not understand this at all. Conservatives seem weirdly concerned with what other people do. Someone is having degenerate sex? It annoys them even if it has nothing to do with them. Someone is using drugs? It drives them crazy. A woman decides to abort her fetus? It drives them mad even if it occurs 1,000 miles away.

Like, I seriously just don't get it. What is wrong with conservatives, that they are so obsessed with everyone else's lives? I don't get where the mental care even comes from, I personally am mostly concerned with my own life and don't care if others are "degenerate". That's their life. And I will live mine. Why do conservatives always have such a stick up their ass? Can't they just let people live their lives?

Attached: GNO2.jpg (2048x1311, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-murder-and-the-meaning-life/201004/atheistic-liberals-are-smarter-funny-reason
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because
we live
in a
s o c i e t y

Attached: AnExplanationOfSociety.png (882x979, 233K)

>be liberal.
>thinks someone who isn't a degenerate gives a fuck about them.
No, we don't want you killing children cuz murder. And we don't want your kind corrupting our society.

Not a conservative, but there's no such thing as "nothing to do with them". People don't exist in a vacuum.

>children
it's not a child
>corrupting
what a spook

Attached: 1550723029004.png (720x720, 487K)

It used to be a moral issue but now it's become a more objectively practical matter. People want to have degenerate sex? Go ahead. Just don't demand that other people finance your degenerate sex.

>Someone is having degenerate sex? It annoys them even if it has nothing to do with them.
wrong
>Someone is using drugs? It drives them crazy.
wrong
>A woman decides to abort her fetus?
yes, its murder in their eyes. If its not , then why do you want to try people for 2 murders if they kill a pregnant woman?

because it's degerate and a sin

>moving the goal posts
lmao

>what is political correctness?
>what is militant social justice?
>what is deplatforming?
>what is censorship?
>what is carrot and stick incentive programs to promote transgenderism?
>what is punishing parents for standing up to these promotions?
>what is forcing low quality racial, sexual, and gender diversity in all forms of media?

come back when the left aren't the new religious zealots

Attached: 1554985736837.jpg (963x1024, 59K)

Why do liberals cate about flyover states like alabama. The only time you think of a state like alabama is to thumb your nose at them to make yourself feel better

Once you have the realization that you are innocent and deserve to keep 100% of the money you earn, then the shit eating irs agent decides you need to pay some of your money to pay for the lives of lazy fucks who have more kids than they can afford, hate starts to be orgasmically pleasurable.

conservative politicians know capitalism has made the voters lives miserable, so they use culture issues to distract them from the truth

you think conservatives dont care about sex or drugs? wow....

> I don't get it. why is murdering babies a bad thing?

so conservatives are ok with gays fucking, and prostitution, and weed, just as long as its not tax funded?

One thing retarded liberatarians don't get is that the individual is a part of society, probably because they’re so far in the sticks that they don’t have any neighbors. Would you like to have hookers and drug addicts outside your house every day?

no man is an island unto himself
>no man is an island unto himself

No you idiot the issue is with the basket of liberal policies, like the sexual revolution of the 60's, no fault divorce, feminism, abortion, homosexuality, all of which have contributed to a birth rate below replacement level. Everything the degenerate left wants the freedom to do results in demoralization and measurable negative consequences for the nation as a whole.

but this is the point isnt it? most "degenerate" folks usually keep their sex and drugs in their private homes

>you think conservatives dont care about sex or drugs? wow....
im conservative. I dont give a shit about what you do, AS LONG AS I dont have to pay for any repercussions of your choices. If Im paying for your rehab with my tax dollars, then i have a say on drug legality. if i have to pay for your aids vaccine beacuse youre a faggot, then i have a say if you should exist or not.
its pretty simple. do what you want, but if i pay, im involved.

>so conservatives are ok with gays fucking, and prostitution, and weed, just as long as its not tax funded?
or open in the streets. yes. exactly

Where are these government funded brothels?

Dont really give a shit. But I will not stand for anyone flaunting their sexuality, degeneracy, or how many abortions they've had. That's why I remain rigged and contradictory to the left. They live and tell you all about the nasty shit they do openly. Fuckem.

Modern women view sex as an inevitable bodily function like taking a shit. Banning abortion and next hormonal birth control is a process to enforce women's chastity again.

That’s really what 95% of feminism boils down to. Sex, and women believing they have supreme authority over it, and all that entails, at all times, and if you contradict them or oppose them in any way then you are "literally Hitler" and they will seek to destroy you in all forms to protect their power. I'm not even joking about that, if you view everything through that lens all of their actions make perfect sense and come into focus very clearly.

Women want into the work place, knowing it’s all shitty jobs and hard work for 99% of them and is usually soul crushing over all. Why? Because then they can have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want, they aren’t reliant on a husband for support so they can fuck around as they please.

Women want into colleges more and more and want more spaces for themselves creating a situation where only the athletes and the absolute smartest and hardest working men are going to be afforded spots, despite the fact the vast majority of programs these women join provide useless pieces of paper and no practical training that will amount to anything. Why? Because those degrees require damn near zero fucking effort, leaving them to spend all their time focused on the men, and that means they have insanely easy access to sex with athletic men, and have already weeded out the vast majority of men for potential "marriage material" (i.e. some loser to pay for their whoredom) so they don’t have to do all the work on their own out in society. Easy sex now, and setup for longer term situations down the line with some cuck to support them.

1/2

Attached: 1555224570051.png (750x475, 355K)

Because your shit decisions leak out and affect our lives because of your stupidity and ignorance. Its like if I stood next to you and farted as hard as I could, technically I'm "just standing there minding my own business", but I seriously farted on you. You are stinking up our paradise with faggotry and womens power bullshit.

Women want easy and free access to birth control and abortions (while the "free" push isn’t as public at the moment, make no mistake it is coming), despite the damage it does to their bodies and the fact they're murdering the most innocent, weak, and vulnerable form of human life. Why? Because pregnancy and children make them far less appealing to fuck, and eat up much of their time and resources leaving them far less time TO fuck.

I can keep going, but that is ultimately what it all boils down to, pleasing their vaginas and keeping a stranglehold on men who wish to have access to their vaginas. Its why they both hate and fantasize about rape so much, it’s a man taking away all their power by sheer force and not submitting himself to them which they despise, but they also massively get off on the idea of being subjugated by someone standing up to them and realizing they cannot fight back and simply taking what he wants, that makes them wet, its why they write about it so god damned much that its frankly sickening.

It’s why they put each other down constantly, but never address female on female "slut shaming" and the like and only blame men for it. Because they know they do this to each other FAR more than men ever will, but they use it to try to increase their own value and may the best whore win. Its why they don’t give a fuck about "oppressed women" in the 2nd and 3rd world, because it’s never been about female freedom, it’s always been about individualistic desires to get wet and get off.

And on and on. When you stop and realize this, all female/feminist actions make much more sense. You don't have to wonder "why" they think about how they do about abortion, or pills, or college, or whatever else, the answer is ALWAYS "to please their vagina and hold power over men... basically, sex." They're very simple creatures when you get right down to it, their entire existence can be summed up in one word… pussy.

2/2

Attached: 1556675035860.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Attached: 1557177268109.jpg (1024x821, 105K)

You shouldn't be okay with it. Women's rights activists are race traitors.

The abortion debate is about the insatiable female appetite for dicks. A lot of young men don't know about this.

Women love a good dicking, no exceptions. That's why you have to control them, so they can have a good life. Giving women sexual freedom is like giving a child candy freedom. You're going to have a fat balloon child in no time. With women you get used up whores, mentally unstable, angry, unsuitable. This is the basic reason for low white birthrates.

Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a Jewish company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

Attached: white tail.jpg (1280x720, 339K)

It's much worse than that. It will destroy a civilization.

A functioning society is not composed of atomized individuals nor is it composed of retarded degenerates. We cannot have a free society with irresponsible people.

Degenerates racemixing and doing drugs and spreading HIV-AIDS totally doesn't impose any costs upon me or cause anything bad for me or my descendants.
:^)

My question is... Why does OP always have so much cock in their mouth?

Not in today's world. Nearly all degeneracy is celebrated and lauded as brave and progressive.

>most "degenerate" folks usually keep their sex and drugs in their private homes

Attached: Indoctrinate.png (850x958, 826K)

For me it's really simple. I don't think women should have rights. There's no good philosophical justifcation for it and it ruins society. The less rights they have the better.

>Why do conservatives care about the wellbeing of other? Don’t you know it’s all the rave these days to be a sociopathic asshole who doesn’t care about what bad things someone does to themselves?

>You shouldn't be okay with it.
You shouldnt worry about how I feel about it.

Attached: 1516264794344.jpg (720x540, 86K)

>folks
Kill yourself for using that word.

I dont consider myself conservative but I've been called it on the grounds I believe putting sex at the front of who you are and identity can fuck young impressionable minds up, so I'd very much like the idpol driven mental illness enablement from the left field to stop, and the sensationalism and eager to react to calm down a bit.

I think it's more about "conservatives" caring about their culture and trying to preserve what's left of it before it's completely eradicated by perverse nigger fucking brainwashed cunts.

>allowing Boomers and early GenXers to make decisions on a federal level
>responsible
lol

You're confusing libertarians with conservatives.

It is a compliance test.
>Are you willing to watch faggots humping a little boy?

If you are willing to ignore the offense then you are willing to submit to their interests.
It serves as a little threat too, an exercise of power. They are bold enough to insult you and you're going to take it, because they are powerful are you are weak.

JEWS do this with Palestinians all the time. Little insults to test compliance.

If you do something about the insult then you become an enemy, no deal can be reached. Then Jews will flood you with this insult or perversion until you become accustomed to it.

With enough compliance tests and they can shift the Overton window.
Are you willing to tolerate gay sex?
If so then you are ready to tolerate trannies.
And if you now tolerate trannies they can move to the next perversion.
Your disgust/offense reflex gets blown out from the norm.

Reflect on this.

Attached: 1557898450063.jpg (728x546, 186K)

Exactly. The enemy certainly doesn't give women any particular power.

Attached: china-politburo_650x400_41508938107.jpg (650x400, 149K)

Attached: 1555081294355.jpg (826x506, 41K)

>most "degenerate" folks usually keep their sex and drugs in their private homes

Attached: 1527475541650.jpg (803x803, 91K)

I can literally walk 200m down the street and find cocaine

Attached: 1527168335089.jpg (1206x1045, 188K)

Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal and other shitholes should probably be nuked desu

FPBP

Bless you.

Not very good at connecting the dots are you?

Degenerate sex? Fine. Insist that everyone actively 'celebrate' your degeneracy? Not fine.

Drugs? Whatever. Homeless addicts roaming the streets shitting willy nilly? No thanks.

Kill your fetus? Who cares. Make up for lower fertility by importing the third world and their problems. Go fuck yourself.

I'm also wondering about this. Republicans are supposed to be about "small government". As an outsider it seems to me that the ones wanting to control people the most in the US are republicans

Attached: 1557358874809.png (1534x2402, 1.9M)

>Why do conservatives care so much about other peoples' lives
You have it backwards.
We just want to be left alone.
It's prog faggots that want to legislate mandatory degeneracy.

I want government to do things that are in my interest rather than in the interests of international jews and foreigners.

Attached: 1n0dlr.jpg (811x960, 115K)

Attached: disney.jpg (586x755, 124K)

Because these

> other peoples' lives

are the ones of their fellow countrymen.

You obvious fucking kike.

Lmao.

Abortion is a sin

>leftists shut down free speech
>leftists get people banned from online platforms for "hate speech"
>leftists assault strangers in public for wearing Trump hats
>leftists assault strangers for holding pro-life signs
why do conservatives care so much about other people's lives?

Attached: 1485732546114.gif (191x200, 1.13M)

Someone genociding farmers? it annoys us.
Someone molesting children? it annoys us.
We drew our moral lines on the right side of humanity.
You have no morality at all, so you draw no lines.

It is never *not* tax funded. Public health care for AIDS, welfare payments for illegitimate children, it goes on and on. People don't listen to reason but then demand somebody else pay for their mistakes when they don't.

this.

Why watch liberal media then? If you don't want your kids watching faggy cartoons, don't give Disney shekels?

Separation of church and state is in your constitution, right?

Attached: why_do_you_care_what_people_do_in_their_own_bedrooms.jpg (1463x1170, 715K)

As you want to ban our guns, teach our children to mutilate their genitalia, censor us, and flood our lands with violent foreigners? Go fuck yourself.

but you still want people to not have abortions? no logic
Yeah that shit is gross but a pride parade ONE DAY of the year (that you can easily avoid) seems like a weird reason to be anti-big government

Conservatives follow a matting strategy that works best when you get rid of all the sluts. Conservatives marry young and make lots of kids. That doesn't work if lots of promiscuous people are running around. It doesn't work for women because it means that their husbands end up diverting resources towards mistresses. It doesn't work for men because then they won't know that their children are their own. So conservatives need to get rid of all the sluts and other degenerates to maximize their inclusive fitness. If you are having lots of kids, then that increases the odds that one of them will get hooked on drugs if drugs are available. No one wants a druggie kid. So basically, conservatives can't just let other people live their lives because they are following a reproductive strategy that works best when no one else is slutting it up or pushing drugs. Our politics is mostly a rationalization for our own reproducitive needs. psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-murder-and-the-meaning-life/201004/atheistic-liberals-are-smarter-funny-reason

Attached: 1531071590723.jpg (894x708, 148K)

>straw men projections, aka falsely attributing words and deeds to the left to make it look like they're doing what the right actually does or would if it could

those are some serious digits for a leaf

>It annoys them even if it has nothing to do with them
Oh? I didn’t know people who make bad decisions in life, get fucked, and end up sick, addicted, homeless or in crime just suddenly vanished and don’t ultimately become slack the rest of society has to pick up? It’s almost like we’re all, interconnected in some sort of system or something???

>projection
Imagine projecting this much

>Why do conservatives care so much about other peoples' lives?

Because they are in our society. There is nothing wrong with doing this.

Personal freedom is not the basis of society. Morality is. Stop basing right and wrong on how free a person is to do bad things.

then stop trying to make people bake cake for faggots or change boys into girls.

Leftys only want leftist shit when it benefits them, but as soon as it involves other people telling them to fuck off, they get mad and political. Just go away.

Busybody
Control freak

That's a prime example of the problem. To say "if you won't allow abortions you should have to pay for the children"

Well how about you simply take some responsibility for yourself and stop demanding someone else pay.

Because when people fuck up their own lives they expect taxpayers to foot the bill. Also, your standard of living is directly tied to the quality of individuals who you share a society with.

We live in a society

Attached: california schools.png (661x307, 67K)

Because society effects everyone. Many traditions exist because of some answer we forgot what the question was. And if you look at a lot of data we have now, you can see that coming into fruition.

Who doesn’t think society is a mess? Social Trust is very low

>why do conservatives care about their fellow citizens

Yeah I mean you got me there, it really is something only the conservatives are doing these days. Despite what any smug liberal fucktard thinks, there are still moral and upstanding patriots that are attempting to right this ship, and they do it because they love their people, and want them to be moral.

because we all live in the same world and other people's action have effects on other people's lives

>see? There not keeping it in they're homes, SEE?!!
Don't. Watch. It. Nobody is forcing you to. Fucking hysterical moron.

have sex

>destroy a civilization
Ok bruh, you assholes can't stop whining muh Weimar, yet what really destroyed civilization was your backlash against Weimar: NatSoc

Becoming aware of moral reality, the knowledge of good and evil, and the harshness of nature, is a burden humans must carry. Cats can go around and rape and murder but do not carry the burden of this knowledge

Society itself is implied agreement between humans for mutual benefit that allows us to rise above the wild, even if part of the wild can never be tamed.

Attached: 4931DD34-4813-43D5-BB62-ED9287FB1C5D.png (500x483, 105K)

People can take responsibility and still fuck up. Condoms break, birth control doesn't work 100% of the time, rape happens.
Right now having an abortion carries a harsher punishment than rape does in Alabama. How is that ok?

I know I'm a "lol cuck-swede" and all. But I am conservative. But these kinds of decisions simply doesn't make sense to me. If I had a daughter, mother, sister, or other female acquaintance that was raped, for example, I wouldn't want to force them to carry that child to term. It just seems cruel. It's like Christian sharia law.

>irresponsible people
You DO NOT have the right to "not be offended." Nobody does.

>I don’t understand why conservatives still believe in virtue and don’t want society debased
Physical intimacy has been entirely debased and, concurrently, love. Women cannot pair-bond, they seek out numerous partners in an attempt to fill a void with validation from a society with fake morals. They will tell you they’re happy, empowered, fulfilled—but the truth is that 1 in 3 women are on antidepressants. Millions are on benzodiazepines. The most fulfilling thing that many of them will do is getting likes on social media. The modern woman is an absolute wreck.

The thing is, she doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Her narcissistic nihilism affects all of society. And because women are highly social creatures, they drag other women down with them.
Their degeneracy must be stopped. And if that means “more nigger babies” then so be it. Niggers themselves are not as bad when you outlaw nigger behaviors. And abortion is a nigger behavior.

Anyone here that is still trying to debate with liberals should stop right now. They don't want to argue. They just want you to die. Any attempt to argue is just them using poor strategies to undermine objective morality. They don't care about the nation.

Attached: 1544274713969.jpg (810x2515, 846K)

>degenerate shit gets pushed via mainstream media, tech giants forcing it into your news feed and recommendations with algorithms, schools and libraries promoting it
>now you get to explain to 6-year-old jimmy why theres a dude who looks like a clown in a dress and why he's cramming phallic objects in his mouth
>"lol no ones making you watch!!!"
Fuck off

>If I had a daughter, mother, sister, or other female acquaintance that was raped
It's your job to stop that sort of thing

you can't use rape as a argument. In the united states, Plan B is given by default with every forensic rape kit when a rape is reported.

Plan B prevents implantation.
>but NO I'd rather not report the rape, and would rather wait 6 weeks then kill the baby'

Because we don't have to be directly affected for your stupid faggot shit to fuck with our lives.
You're disgusting and you convince others to be disgusting.
Quit trying to defend murder you sack of shit.
Have some fucking humanity you walking diarrhea pile.

Attached: 1544271461590.png (838x914, 1012K)