It is in your interest to protect Israel

Surely Jow Forums is aware of the Samson Option. That means that, in cae Israel's existance would ever be threatened, then we reserve the right to take the rest of humanity down with us. Not that a world without without Israel would deserve to exist anyway.

In case you doubt that, you should check the USS Liberty incident or 911 to see just how far we Jews are ready to go to protect Israel. So you better hope and lobby for that your nations do not betray us and let us be destroyed by Iran, because we will not go alone

Attached: samson option.jpg (640x512, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off kike

>implying a mad max wasteland wouldn't be awesome

Attached: WarBoys.jpg (680x388, 85K)

What a pile of bullshit disinfo.

So, you're saying you jews are a bunch of psychopathic assholes who would geneocide the humanity because you want to shoot little Palestinian children in the head, and the rest of the world are evil antisemitism because they say that's immoral.
Okay.

Attached: killing-palestinian-children-copy.jpg (560x371, 130K)

>Not that a world without without Israel would deserve to exist anyway.
Yes, people never realize what a bleak and sad world it would be without us

this is fake and gay and even if it were true i wouldn't give a shit.

Shit if it destroys Israel im cool with the world going down. 1000 birds with 1 stone

We're willing to give it a try, cuz you're genocidal wackos

exactly

So why did you pay money for a vpn to use a meme flag?

Attached: 3E95CEB8-36E2-4CD5-90CB-6ABE340A310A.jpg (344x403, 17K)

Its in everyone's interest that all Jews are killed, preferably by gas

Also I didnt read your faggot post, kike

Like Russia and the USA (and China) would go "okay welp they say we have to die now I guess we're done". They've had decades to deal with this threat.

Israel attempting such a feat would be the recipient of a retaliatory strike that would make the ground shudder in Constantinople.

>what happens when radical religious zealots get nukes, guided by their misguided religion.

WE MUST STOP RADICAL MUSLIMS FROM NUKES....

It is the truth though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Why is that psychopathic? Your whole race isn't even worth a single Jewish finger nail, so nuking the whole world is hardly a crime

>If you nuke Israel we end humanity
Sounds like a win-win.

Attached: 1530948584965.png (550x550, 109K)

Anti-nuke technology>Sampsen opshyn

Pretty sure that the current white genocide going on is also hurting jews and is, in effect, the sociological Samson method.

Attached: 1555279520067.png (616x666, 256K)

Not scared of Israel or your samson option. Israel is weak.

This is why we need a Samson Option, you bigots hate us for no reason

You can't even land a rover on the fucking moon. Iran is about to fuck you up. America is too weak and impotent to defend you anymore, the rest of the world is sick of your shit.

Attached: ghostbustersjew.jpg (425x368, 30K)

this

fuck you, OP. you're literally arguing that you have the "right" to annihilate the human race if you feel that your existence is in danger. you're arguing that we should go along with your (actual!) genocidal plans because you'll kill us if we don't.
and you wonder why the world sees you as terrorists? and you have the nerve to insist that it's because they're "jealous" of your "success" or some contrived bullshit, and NOT because of your actions. i've never heard of a people who are more oblivious and incapable of looking honestly at themselves.
but yeah, because of your paranoid delusions, you have a """right""" to murder the world. you honestly believe this shit?

Attached: iran_wants_to_kill_6_million_jews_in_2018.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

Then do it, kike. I'll be waiting.

THIS is the future that awaits Mutts and its vassals

I pray Israel nukes DC New York Miami LA, you would kill more Jews than even live in Israel.

The recipient of the Light of Zion would be the rags that went over the threshold, the threshold being a 15kt hole in Tel-aviv. Plenty of blammo. I'm supposing variable yield-variable fuze 200 kt warhead. Fits in about anything, including long range cruise weapons aboard the Navy's excellent SSK force, as well as land and air launched weapons of several classes. I'd say the rags should think hard, and mend the error of their ways. Opinion of muslims in the world, outside of the marxist media-academia-civil service complex and germany, is uniformly low.
the world will not lift a finger.

Attached: light of zion.jpg (600x472, 54K)

>but yeah, because of your paranoid delusions, you have a """right""" to murder the world. you honestly believe this shit?
Self-defense is not murder, but yes we got the right to defend ourselves. We are a blessing to this world, without us there would only be darkness anyway, so it would literally be a mercy-kill at that point

You did 9/11 and created the war on terror for your own interests at the cost of thousands of us lives trillions in taxpayers money and over a million dead civilians.

>Implying country bumpkins wouldn't survive and then have awesome fun in a world without jews or gooberments

Attached: atomic smug.jpg (1255x2300, 1.06M)

Those were a necessary sacrifice so that US policy could be guided towards higher goals

Kill yourself kike. We want a world that is Aryan, or a world that doesn't exist at all.

Says a race of inbred midgets. Blow your brains out.

You want us to fight your wars. I would strangle you if you said this shit in front of me.

Higher goals like having lots of material goods? Kill yourself kike.

>We want a world that is Aryan, or a world that doesn't exist at all.
So you rather murder the whole world than let anyone else have it. You Whites really are genocidal maniacs. We would do world a favour if we got rid-off you

Ok

Attached: 1557961085586m.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: 1557346836627.jpg (750x458, 28K)

No, you kikes are pushing the global Soros bullshit. Fuck off.

All your children will die

Attached: Jew-no-Hands.jpg (323x318, 31K)

Soros is not welcome in Israel, so stupid accusation

Youre going to get nuked just like Danerys annihilated all of Kings Landing

ya fuckin kike

>nukes the whole world
>still has to live in it
Haven’t quite thought that one through, have you?

Fulford says he has it on good authority that the Sampson Option is no longer available to Israel.

Your children will be unmade

Attached: 5eb0f04647150fd29a88f3a1dbc9ed3116085affc0567e20619902926efd2291.jpg (1062x4086, 1.25M)

Do it faggot

Fake and gay, nukes aren't real.

This movie was great

You're right. Sometimes it has to get bad before it gets better. I look forward to you completing the 3rd temple so history can repeat. All those analogies with Rome and the US are finally making sense. I guess Trumps Nero.

Attached: destruction of the 2nd temple.jpg (561x650, 75K)

>smartest people in the world
>thinks whites care if you nuke our nigger fuxated cities

YOU'D BE DOING US A FAVOR, KIKE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: 1557242209142.gif (480x360, 664K)

>not knowing that all other countries are aware of this
>not knowing that all other countries missile defense systems are defense against israel

woops

Attached: so thats what you think you know you dont know anything twat.jpg (1140x570, 46K)

>Those were a necessary sacrifice
he admits it. and a lot of "good" has come from it, hasn't it? you fucking sicko.
>Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

>9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA

A team of 5 men with bolt actions could kill every last one of them from 900 yards

That's not the point. You want Americans to fight for your country. You claim you have ancestral claim, but want Anglos and blacks to die for you. You lack shame.

Attached: 1554734632713.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Wow, all the unreasonable hatred I've gotten in this thread really shows how fucked up anti-Semites are. You are a plague on the planet

The Gulf War was also pushed by, you guessed it, Jews.

Read the Israel Lobby. The War in Iraq was created by Zionist traitors.

You do realize, that if you use that option each and every jew on the planet will be massacred by the world's retaliation?

Those nukes will be of little use, when the hundreds of thousands of rabid Muslim Zergs will one day simply overrun your country.

>if our nation fails we will kill you all
>oy vey why all that hatred? Antisemite!

Your future.

Attached: 1555041860620.gif (455x250, 1.33M)

Probably a bad move. People would turn on their local jews following an Israeli Simpsons option exercise.

>it’s anudda shoah!

youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php

I'm sure this is a troll, but just in case it isn't, the 200 (on the high side) nukes you have MIGHT be good enough to take out all of the middle eastern targets you have, but not even a significant minority of western targets. Plus, you have had no successful long range platform tests, so it is highly probable that you are using items purchased from the US.

Hopefully since Nero only killed Christians and made big donations to Jews

Hi OP,

Listen, you've had your fun, but the ride ends soon.

Buckle up, buckeroo.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children!

Attached: 1556852504579.jpg (839x750, 112K)

Spare not a single Jewish or israeli child in your holy work!

Attached: oh-snap-its-fucking-hitler-act-cool.jpg (700x767, 139K)

Don't get your nappies twisted, there are no missles that can reach the whole globe from Israel. Also it is God's will that all Jews get killed for desecrating Israel with Sodomites, degeneracy and filth

Lmao based Thai Tranny

>Self-defense
literal retard

9/11, holohoax, you stole a inch off my penis. I got plenty of reasons to hate kikes

Attached: gottmituns-vinyl.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Why would they kill innocent Jews? Are they all nazis?

Sounds sane and rational.

Oh yes. What a shame.

This kike gets it

A blessing? The Wars in Iraq aren't blessings they're atrocities. Nasty stuff.

And that modern art, modern music and modern culture you push sucks too.

I double dog dare you!

Your children and women will be made to due first and you will be made to watch.

Attached: 1556356282847.jpg (1024x579, 96K)

Only dogging you will be doing will be having your dick sucked by the neighbours dog

Attached: dick cleaner.gif (1280x640, 155K)

DO IT, FAGGOTS!

You don't have enough nukes to kill all white people (and we all know that's what it's really about). You only have enough nukes to wipe out our cities. But thanks to the wonders of Jewish social engineering, all our cities are cesspools of degeneracy, niggers, S.O.Y.boys, etc.

Let's say you did us a favor and wiped out our cities. Next day would be Day of the Rope in the small towns. Millions of your third world pets would stream out of our lands due to a lack of welfare and an excess of bullets. ZOG would collapse. You will lose the big dumb golem who has been protecting you from the Muslim terrorist hordes YOU inspired. And then, as everyone wakes to the litany of worldwide Jewish fuckery, the entire world will Zerg-rush you. Prophecies will be fulfilled.

And I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.

Attached: Holocaust brain meme.jpg (398x988, 178K)

Do it, you people dont has the balls, never had. Just do it talking soap

>innocent Jews?

Then nero committed suicide when his generals said he would be executed and his generals murdered everyone in Jerusalem and destroyed Judea and the 2nd temple, took all of Judeas treasure back and built the Colosseum. Looking forward to a dope knew football stadium.

The future of many jews

Attached: 1557042192968.jpg (970x1024, 152K)

Typical degenerate response, And I hear you people are intelligent.

Israel doesn't have enough nukes. So go larp somewhere else faggot.

And if they do have them are they correct in assuming they will work when they piss their diapers for the final time on Earth.

Don't write checks that you can't cash, Yehuda

This guy has a point.

Well, if you leave us alone we'll leave you alone. Most people on Jow Forums just want Mossad to stay out of their business, and for your diaspora bros to stop promoting cultural marxist bullshit.

I cant wait

Attached: 1555817832350.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Mostly not having Americans die in wars for Israel.

Only need to put a nuke in Yellowstone, and another in the Marijuana Trench, and then this anti-semitic world is toast

MODS

Lmao, do you have more than 50 times half of the world’s nukes? If not, no one cares.

Do us a favor and nuke the cities.

Pic related

Attached: 1557948314177.png (485x374, 233K)

>we'll leave you alone
Which makes you accomplices in genocide since our neighbours want us dead. So we would be justified in destroying you

He's a bit over the top, even for a Jew. He might be trolling. But I hope he's not.

Attached: nuke clown.jpg (2560x1600, 615K)