Help. I used to be slightly conservative, but I have gone wayyy too far down the SJW rabbit hole now...

Help. I used to be slightly conservative, but I have gone wayyy too far down the SJW rabbit hole now. It all makes so much sense. When you actually open your mind and shift your perspective, you realize they are right about almost everything. What pill is this?

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

The cuckpill

Do they have an answer as to why blacks males are 7% of population but 50% of the crime, and jewish males are 1% of the population, but over 50% of top media executives and producers?

Because jews and asians do better than whites on paper, but they've been discriminated against according to SJW theory.

Used /b/ since 08, was originally just larping as a nazi because it was fun. Then the trans agenda showed it's ugly face and began to abuse children, in broad day light no else. Now I'll gladly man the gates when the LGBT Holocaust camps open up.

Poor baby :[

Holy fuck, you can be the nicest, most loyal, conservative girl ever. Be faithful and adoring to your man, treat him with respect and give him everything he wants and he will STILL abuse you, cheat on you, and bully you. That's how all men are.

You say they make sense. But you dont give any concept of what you are talking about. Please. Refrain from being an autist and explain further your viewpoints on the matter.

Don't fall for the tricks of the dune coons.

Everything conservatives say about minorities and women being manipulative leaches with ulterior motives is projection. It always has been.

Attached: DPmr3TPVwAEzlVo.jpg (540x695, 70K)

I feel like whatever model they have of what it takes to make "successful" society is a big lie.

I did literally nothing wrong, and did everything Jow Forums suggested a woman do to be happy, and I still got fucked over.

ahh it involves a woman
this thread is now in the trash, thank you OP for admitting the truth
>FEMALES
>ONCE
hahahaaa

Men are so mean to women. they rape us, abuse us, rape us and force us to have the rapists baby.

You can be the nicest woman ever, at the end of the day you still get treated like garbage by men.

I'm done with anything conservative, and i am done with men. I am going to go date a tranny lover, who at least can relate to the level of abuse I have endured.

>us
you're a woman? or a trans-woman?
either way, no you should not be a conservative, you should be a feminist or a nazi, anything else is degenerate for women.
remember, men are 50% of the population but commit 99% of all rape and violent crime. absolutely based and rodpilled

i imagine u as a trans woman

>Probably hasn't had more than waking up after a drunk night out in bed with a man who was equally unnerved by the situation.
>Cries about injustice.
Every time.

You just gave yourself the answer...women are too nice. Women that are accustomed to telling men no...has them chasing her.

>What pill is this?

Faggot pill

Attached: blue-pill-01.jpg (1024x768, 46K)

I believe fully in ethnic nationalism. I believe all peoples deserve their own nations, governed by themselves. I believe all nations are capable of producing at least a few high functioning individuals. These people should engage in rational discussions without prejudices; i.e. intellectual equality and diversity. This does not mean I think these people should work against their nations interests or anything like that, but simply to work together when possible.
But, even so, I'd be more than happy to see a single race absolutely dominate all of earth.

Wow, this discord tranny is giving it all up.
Too easy.

Attached: 1546535908087.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

Because niggers are better physical tools to do heavy machinery and jews are better entertainers to fight in gladiator pits. Such are the woes of incels.

>the human race

Someone sounds like they went thru a bad break up how’s about you get some ice cream and get back to us

You should tits or GTFO stupid cunt.