What would happen if I "accidentally" send a picture of my dick to a female friend who is a common friend of me and my...

What would happen if I "accidentally" send a picture of my dick to a female friend who is a common friend of me and my girlfriend?

Talk me out of it.

Attached: le-pen__.jpg (770x576, 141K)

Don't do it OP, it's stupid and you know it.

Are you really so starved for sexual attention that fucking your girlfriend doesn't do it anymore? A touch of ED, maybe?

well if you do decide to go that route and it goes bad you can just say you were drunk from my experience it gets you out of pretty much everything

She'll send it to your girlfriend.
She'll make fun of your dick.
Your girlfriend will dump you and tell all her friends about this shit.

Well if she tells your GF you'll have to hear her bitch and moan about it for the rest of your relationship if she doesn't leave. But if you don't give a shit about that go for it life's too short

Attached: 1556411811033.jpg (600x656, 166K)

It could end in a threesome. Do it

My girlfriend is studying abroad, she's living with some other people and doesn't have a lot of alone time for entertaining me and she's really busy.

That's only partially true, I think that if I asked her for some more attention she'd give it to me.

I'm helping our common friend through a bad breakup and she just really needs me right now and it's just fucking with my brain. My girlfriend is a lot better for me and I don't want her to leave me because I'm fucking stupid.

Attached: le_pen__2.jpg (413x768, 39K)

How's your relationship with your girl? Is it on the rocks? Besides the distance, if it's good, you really shouldn't step out.

But on the other hand, if your relationship is on the way out...

Lol dude girls absolutely do not like dick pics. I don’t think I’ve ever talked to a girl who appreciated an unsolicited dick pic, most girls don’t even like how dicks look.

Don’t be an idiot.

The relationship is completely solid. She's completely in love with me and I'm completely in love with her. She will finish studying abroad in a few months and in a year she will finish her degree and we are planning to get married.

It's just my dick that's thirsty as fuck and my brain that keeps rationalizing stupid shit. I can't stop thinking about how it would be like fucking our friend who is so desperate and lonely.

Attached: la_rebe.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

>The relationship is completely solid. She's completely in love with me and I'm completely in love with her. She will finish studying abroad in a few months and in a year she will finish her degree and we are planning to get married.
Then you really need to get away from this girl. You can resolve, right now,
>I'm not gonna fuck her
But if you get in a room alone with her you're gonna try for it. Don't throw away something as good as a solid relationship for some strange. Jerk off if you have to keep your urges in line, but honestly I'd power through it so you can give your gf a giant load made of carnal desire when she gets back.

dick pics wont work here. Nothing with receipts or that is overly forward, or creepy. flirt with her IRL instead.

Do it op and post results

are you autistic, showing your dick to people is a mental illness incell

this. If you want to show her your cock, whip it out IRL. plausible deniability is important.

So next time I'm with my friend and I get hard I just take out my dick and tell her "Life is short, lets fuck"?

Attached: SGDQ2016REBSNAP.webm (116x198, 248K)

She'd probably laugh at the picture and you.

You are a horny retard.
Even if she likes it and you two end up shagging it will be because she is emotionally vulnerable and you are taking advantage of her. Eventually she will rat you out to your girlfriend for a plethora of reasons, either she comes to her senses about what an asshole you are, or she falls in love with you, or the guilt becomes too much, or she fucking gossips to another mutual friend who wont keep her mouth shut or whatever the fuck.
If you want to cheat, have some decency and dont do it with people from her social circle, you will fuck up and have everyone know about it. Have a little respect for your girlfriend and never let her or the people surrounding her find out, go out of your way to make sure you wont hurt her.

Dickpics are retarded by the way do you really want to get caught and break the relationship so bad?

You are a retard.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

A good way to attempt finishing the relationship indeed :