WAR'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN BOYS

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-200644.jpg (1080x965, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution#Background
twitter.com/AnonBabble

( (( c o n g r e s s )) )

A Jew going against jewish interests? Must be part of the plan

Congress gave that power away long ago. If they want it back, they have to get the president to sign a new bill.

isant this like the law already. I mean I know it may siomply not be applied but yeah isnt it in the constitution or something that they need a vote in congress to have a war?

Congress is controlled by kikes so...

Otherwise know as the Israeli Central Bank

>pol spergs out while leftists are the ones actually doing shit
classic

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

To be fair Bernie has always voted against the wars. That’s why they stick his ass in VT I bet. He seems like a good little commie, though maybe not so dedicated to or smart enough for, the larger plans and crimes. I mean they clearly fucked him last time around.

he said nothing when hilary fucked him up

Maybe enough of them have moved on from the trauma of 2016 to get shit done, that doesn't mean they're acting in good faith from this point forward.

RIP bernie

because he is, and always was the top cuck

Surely, that stopped the Iraq war

>SocDem Neolibs are Lefist now
You faggots aren’t even left anymore.

So now the kike is anti war

Only Congress can declare war. Both Sanders and the shill who typed this article are dumb

that technically applies to you user. war with iran is what the jews want. fuck them. let them fight their own battles

also the president is supposed to address congress before a declaration of war is issued

d...didn't they already need congressional approval to go to war?

He came to Seattle Washington and said nothing and stood by with his hands in his lap while a couple of genuine she-boons high-jacked his rally

total pussy

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 150K)

Yea because
Even his fellow bugs don’t respect him. He seems like the type of kike to swallow their bullshit too so I bet they don’t respect him as much and they fuck him over and he takes it. Also I guarantee the guy isn’t actually that smart. He’s a commie after all. Maybe Alzheimer’s too?

>no war
>tax corporations that subsidize their employees salaries with welfare

Based desu

Based Bernie

>the least Zionist candidate for president is Jewish

Honk.

This one always was. Jewish propaganda works on him too. Not that those wars are just or good they’re kike wars but I think the pacification bullshit they do to us also affects him. Probably because he’s stupid. That’s why they don’t let him get anywhere.

If anything like a based jew can possibly exist it's this old fart. He consistently goes against the mainstream (((democrat))) foreign policy positions. Jow Forums hates him though, something something communism I think

Attached: 5E96CD8F-2911-4E09-A0A1-60ABCA6E4E17.png (700x583, 65K)

There’s nothing good about Marxists either user.

DESU I don't think jewish people operate like hivemind

Doesn't matter who he is or what he's done, you can support this cause without further supporting the man. I'd see this as a political opportunity for upcoming Republican meat.

We are gonna find you fucker and when we do we are gonna gut you live. You’re in every antifag pussy thread, every commie thread, and we are looking for you... we WILL find you. Expect us.. oldfag anom

What kind of dumb shit is this? It’s already a law. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution#Background
Article 1, section 8.

correct, a declaration of war must be authorized by congress. but this was easily side-stepped when we invaded Iraq.
most of our representatives are bought and paid for. if someone sneezes the wrong way we will be at war.

Apparently there is since Bernie is on the right side of almost every issue.

A President can go to war for 90 days without congressional approval. Bernie simply does not understand American laws because he's a fucking communist.

Yeah official declarations of war must be approved by Congress.
King Nigger did some loophole or whatever where he could just have "military engagements" or some shit. Maybe that's what this bill is trying to prevent? Idk if Sanders is smart enough though.

(((congress))) would approve tho

>King Nigger did some loophole or whatever where he could just have "military engagements"

you mean Bush?

wow it's almost like we have no representation, on the left we have neo-liberals, and on the "right" we have classical liberals
thank God I'm not in some western/northern european country where your options are neo-liberal extremist, or neo-liberal "moderate"

Military action of any kind with Iran or Venezuela simply can't happen.
I don't care if it's Cuck Bernie or Trump-

WHAT WOULD RON PAUL DO
THAT'S RIGHT

oh no a bunch of horny incels ganna pop a vein to psychically castrate me, what will i ever do LEL. all you migapedes are just further proof all trumpanzees are hardly smarter than single cell prokaryotes. You guys will legitimately destroy yourself before you’ll make any actual impact on the country (aside from ruining it further). Can’t wait for trump to get elected again so he can finish the killing blow on america.

Yeah Trump just said that on Fox news five minutes ago. Grow up Sanders is a loser and he doesn't run the senate, besides the Senate doesn't introduce legislation the House does you fucking twat.

Or maybe your whole muh joos narrative is just wrong

You know you are shit and trolling 4 chan is fucking idiocy you just make everyone agree hating Canadians and leftists is the right thing to do.

>fucking evil CAMMUNISTS dont want us to go to war with iran >:(((((((((((((

I can't believe an entire state fell for his jewish tricks.

no, that's a lie. he was either in favor of invading afghanistan or was it iraq

>something something

he's a disgusting commie and that's enough. kill yourself, macaco

I'm unironically gonna vote for him lads

I have no problem with us bombing you, either, so keep it up.

Fuck, I actually want to nuke Canada.

Attached: qsl.jpg (400x303, 24K)

sure, kike

shut the fuck up, commie

The Left aren't anti war, just look at what happened to the anti war movement during the Obama Administration.

> Communists are helping Islamists Episode 2384732847

Gosh! Not again.

Imagine being a mulatto brazilian and roleplaying as a white person online so you can suck up to people who absolutely loathe you.

you're a sandnigger. just kill yourself

Imagine living in Jordan and being bluepilled about Jews, oh wait that's not possible unless you are a kike.

I may be a sandnigger but at least I'm not an insecure self-hating cuckold who licks the boots of people who want me dead.

>hurr u r joo

/thread

eh. weak

You forgot your memeflag

Wasn’t the whole deal with Libya or Syria was that congress voted against it but Obama used exec orders to go

Ehh he did vote in favor of some spending bills to continue the wars in afghan and Iraq but he tries to back himself up saying that it was to keep soldiers properly funded because there wasn’t a chance they were gonna pull out anytime soon. Idk how much of an oldfag you are but back during early Iraq days a lot of soldiers didn’t even have the armor or equipment they needed to fight

Commie jews are usually anti-war.