Meet girl

>Meet girl
>Fall in love
>Consider each other soulmates above the very concept of bf and gf
>She has ex bfs she keeps in contact with though
>I'm mostly okay with it at first
>But as things move on, on a few occasions she threatens to cheat on me with these ex bfs
>Sometimes in the heat of the moment she gets mad during sex and says I'm not good enough and she wants her ex bf to have sex with instead
>Sometimes she compares them to me and says I don't compare
>Later on she always says they're nothing and she just was being mean
>I do believe her
>But it still hurt me
>Years later
>Break up and get together 500 times
>Get together for 7 steady months now

>Find out today, just now, that a few months ago she talked to one of the ex bfs
>Never fucking told me this

>Gave me a speech literally earlier in that day about how she wants no lies not even little ones
>Yet I find this out?
>It's the one she'd use to make me mad by saying he eats her pussy better
>Also said she wants to have sex with a "big" guy like him instead of me

I'm extremely upset and mad and she doesn't care and she's acting like I'm pretending to be mad so I don't have to talk to her. Am I insane or is this fucking bs? Am I being too sensitive and I have to let her talk to ex bfs who she has in the past threatened me with sexually and used as a tool to hurt me?

Attached: 1.gif (500x500, 992K)

Okay, that's hot. Was one of her ex bfs black?

Kill yourself you fucking cuck faggot your kind deserves to die

She's been fucking and sucking every single one of them behind your back during the relationship op

Fuck off retard no she hasn't. I've described the scenario accurately I'm not asking you to invent shit that you want me to think I'm unaware of

Stop dating dumb BPD whores.

Lmao op you are hopeless. Better hope one of them is black.

Seems like you're the cuck in this scenario.

You're clearly too blind to see it, but you're not soulmates or anything of the kind. She doesn't respect you, and you're not destined to be together. That's an incredibly shitty way to treat anyone.

your a fucking bitch for not leaving her earlier. plz kys. Leave her its that simple.

>But as things move on, on a few occasions she threatens to cheat on me with these ex bfs
>Sometimes in the heat of the moment she gets mad during sex and says I'm not good enough and she wants her ex bf to have sex with instead
>Sometimes she compares them to me and says I don't compare
>It's the one she'd use to make me mad by saying he eats her pussy better
>Also said she wants to have sex with a "big" guy like him instead of me

>Find out today, just now, that a few months ago she talked to one of the ex bfs
>She has ex bfs she keeps in contact with though

You have a girlfriend who chats with her exes. The same exes that, in her opinion, are much better than you in bed, lick her pussy better, are bigger than you, and she wants to cheat on you with.
Yet you don't dump her sorry ass.

You're the biggest cuck I've ever seen.

Man they are all the same, start treating her like shit because that's how it only works.
But not to the degree of making her leave, unless you don't care which in your case you really shouldn't.

You just should stop dating crazy dumb whores.
I've never talked to my ex after we broke up and I'd never pull any of that shit with my boyfriend.

STOP DATING BPD WHORES.

You don't understand how much I love her and how amazing she is

Stop being a cuck and dump her

Attached: 22A90C73CE61419DBE57A2CE93F7B3DA.jpg (912x1249, 925K)

Lmao, so this is what they call cucks.

I'm not asking you to stop loving her, just to stop dating her. She doesn't love you at all.

Keep loving her but stop seeing her, people are dying in africa, have some respect.

>how amazing she is
she's really not

My girlfriend was travelling with her parents. When I told her my father was in hospital, my girlfriend travelled 26 hours, all the way across the world, just to help me out and cheer me up.
That's the kind of shit that amazing people worth loving do. Not text their exes behind your back, or telling you how much they wish to fuck other people.

you are just fucking with a lot of troubles you didn't wanted to bother with, while having this "perfect" bitch for yourself.

figure this one out, this girl is a bad girl on purpose because she can do it.

she's a real opportunist, she is just the opposite of loyalty and will leave you for anything better that's comming her way.

and ALL this without an OUNCE of REGRET.

tell me again why she's worth it.

What, dude? My girlfriend is a genuinely good girl, loyal to death, been together 4 years.
I'm not OP.

It's cute you think that

nono my bad there my god, clearly this was destined to op.

Dump her idiot

She's been fucking tons of studs behind your back

>Small dick problems.

This is coming from a 20 year old woman. You my poor soul, are being used, abused, and played. You might just wanna up and leave her before she sucks you dry and then leaves you broken. Even more than you already are. Men don't even know their own worth in todays society and its sad. You deserve better and she might have amazing pussy, but shes not the woman you're going to marry. So detatch yourself from her mentally and use her for sex since she started all of this. She does not love you and her actions show this. She is manipulating you and keeping you close enough to use you but far enough to throw you away when shes done.

>tl;dr use her or lose her

>exes as friends
A little weird, but it could work
>says they're better than you in bed and threatens to fuck them
Not OK at all. You needed to either put a stop to that the very first time or walked.
>gets paranoid about you lying to her
This is very common among cheaters. People assume others think like them, so people who do wrong things become very worried about other people doing the same to them. Even if she's not fucking him she knows she's doing SOMETHING that's not right. I recommend dumping her, and even if she's not riding him this is gonna be real difficult for a relationship to come back from.

But she has, tho.

Yes.

Why are you sticking around?

so you know her schedule so well and can account for her time so perfectly that you know this for certain

because someone this bitchy has an extremely high likelihood to be cheating