I strongly believe that abortion should only be used when absolutely necessary. For example, when a woman is pregnant...

I strongly believe that abortion should only be used when absolutely necessary. For example, when a woman is pregnant, but does not want to be pregnant.

Attached: 1534343242260.jpg (700x700, 40K)

And I believe that a man shouldn't have to pay child support if he requests an abortion.

I believe women who decide to abort should also be sterilized upon doing so

I believe that Jow Forums has strayed far from it's founding principles, such as, "what race is it?"

I agree, i hate people and find children annoying. Abortion is based

I strongly believe women are property.

That would be nice

Don't fuck if you don't want a child, slut.

I dont need permission to get an abortion. Ive already had one. My body, my choice. If i dont want some parasite in my body, ill go to the clinic.

and hear the true colors come out. pro-lifers care more about women being sluts than they do about the lives of the fetus

Abortion should be banned because it fucks with the left, which I find funny.

Don't fuck if you don't want a child, slut.

I don't care if women want to off their spawn,
hell I'd buy them a coat hanger if they ask nicely.
My only problem is with how others see abortion,
as if it's something to be celebrated.
Having an abortion should be a shameful, and socially unacceptable thing.

Attached: 15557752160562.jpg (435x423, 43K)

When did Jow Forums become full of such thin-skinned crybabies? Who gives a shit about dead fetuses?

2016 reddit and conservatard influx

and here the true colors come out. pro-abortioners care more about killing a child than they do the health of the mother

Attached: 1557690642792.jpg (900x960, 383K)

But by the same token who gives a fuck about the rights of whores? I'm supposed to care about some piece of trash slut who can't kill her kid, but not the dead kid? No.

The only time abortion is necessary is when after 20 years on this earth someone spouts, unironically, liberal bull shit.

This

I actually support whores having this selfish childish fuck you attitude.

It will result in them pissing off and red pulling normies and tipping the scale enough for them to deal with the consequences of their slut actions.

>believing normies are rational
>thinking normies form their beliefs through observation and rational analysis rather than just spouting what the media tells them will give them the media highground

>when a possible consequences of sex is you could end up being responsible for creating another life, responsible for caring for and loving a new living being
>so, to make sure that doesn't happen, you pay a doctor to kill this being

Attached: 17u5fe59623870624309.jpg (460x703, 65K)

This country is fucking evil and belongs to the chinks.

But America is split in the issue. They only need to pick up a fraction into their base and perhaps can win the soul of the nation back

fpbp

Putting the burden on women would disincentivize their slutty behavior

>And I believe that a man shouldn't have to pay child support if he requests an abortion.
Conditionally agree. Doing so also voids all possible legal claims over the child or of access to the child forever.
No backsies

Only sluts decides to kill their baby (not fetus).
Pro-lifers care about families.

99% birth control, 1% rape or incest

I agree!

Then they shouldn't force people into destroyed families

I believe abortion should be mandatory for blacks and unavailable to whites.

But it was her turn

Attached: Reasons Women get Abortions.png (1443x652, 30K)

t. 15 year old

Bruh moment