Called the police tonight because the hallway of my apartment smelled really strongly of weed and my pregnant wife was...

>Called the police tonight because the hallway of my apartment smelled really strongly of weed and my pregnant wife was getting sick from it
Did I do the right thing? Or did I mess some guy up over nothing?

Attached: 298A7F73-2A81-41E5-B0F4-72A7C184CCCF.jpg (1600x900, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q1jrO5PBXvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely
i live in CA for a few months last year and every hallway of every apartment building now stinks of weed

Shoulda just knocked on the door and politely explained the situation amd asked him to take it outside. If he continued after that THEN calling the cops would have been justified. But for a harmless crime that is becoming less and less criminal, you were rather discourteous

woah they raided an internet cafe? why?

I’m in Idaho. Low crime and high percentage of whites. However, lots of CA are starting to move in and I want to keep the area clean. But also I don’t want to be a dick

Party van

yes, this. your neighbors will all hate you unless you try to give them a courtsey notice.
only if there is some kind of imminent danger should you call on them without it really being an emergency (first of all, right?) second of all you could have like, well truthfully asking them won't help.
You should move before they retaliate.

but... why?

faggot

I didn’t know which apartment it was coming from and didn’t feel like knocking on all of them. But the bigger question is, is weed degenerate and did I do good to my race / community.

it's just an odour, you can't get stoned from the smell. you call the police because of a smell. kek

>Calling on the government to meddle in your personal affairs.

That's a yikes from me dog.

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'if I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor."

why wouldn't you want to be a dick to someone who doesn't respect the culture of the state you live in bro?

You are a total buzzkill and should be ashamed

any man who appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward

Also, it was probably the 5th time the whole building smelled really strongly of it in the last two weeks and the building has a no smoking policy. But more importantly, it is a very nice little town with a lot of young families and I don’t want to watch it slide into the hands of degens. I thought about calling the police for several days but eventually decided on it because communities slide like that when the men don’t stand up and say no

tell your wife to suck it the fuck up, its just weed loser.

your wife is a moron you are a moron and your child will be a moron

Tell your pregnant wife to try ginger for her nausea i am pretty sure it is safe in pregnant women unlike the medications for anti-nausea
as for weed smell... buy or rent a home or live in a community without a hallway an outdoor walkway.
you're just making enemies if you're doing shit like that. if they were anyone important you called on you should immediately move before they retaliate.

>am I good for being a bootlicker and encouraging a police state, while actually changing absolutely nothing?
I’ve seen this shitty b8 too many times.

Ok kike

Yes

Pothead here, the garbage weed is gross and smeells like dogshit. Also fentanyl is in the coke and weed in cali.

Thank you for your service of fueling the prison industrial complex and the judicial system. I will clap for you.

oh you're in idaho and you're dealing with california diaspora.. ignore everything i just said.
i thought you were in santa ana calling the cops for smelling weed that is a sure fire way to end up dead.

>Did I do the right thing?
Yes. Your wife comes before some degenerate faggot that illegally buys weed to further retard himself.

how does one retaliate from jail? if OP lives in a place with a ton of people nobody is going to know it was him, shut the fuck up

If they can't control the fucking smell, then fuck them.

>White people calling police over a plant

Who cares if its gross and smells, faggot. Deal with it. This is not an excuse to be a bootlicking faggot who can't afford a house.

Good for you. Smoking pot is degenerate and could harm your unborn child.

Marijuana sucks and be concerned about your wife/baby's health first. avoid anti-nausea meds. if she has a problem with nausea look into ginger i am pretty sure it is safe for
not ginger soda but actual ginger prepare it however you like, into a tea by boiling the root is very strong/spicy but works great for nausea and other health problems. look it up, nothing wrong with plant based medicine.
I think weed is terrible and should be reserved for cancer patients and hospice, like morphine.
but since you're in idaho i have no reason to tell you what to do I don't know what the culture is like up there and I understand your frustration.
if the smell was overwhelming, was it smoked or not smoked? they're probably moving product if you dont smell like the stinky smoke smell but instead different more floral (but very strong smells)
you might live near a stash house be careful user

>letting the spic-nigger see your face before you call the cops on him
Just call the cops and file a complaint with the building owner. Also claim you saw firearms on the premise so they take it seriously

Your wife and child are priority number one. Fuck Cheech and Chong.

Sauce? And I disagree. The law is meant as an appeal between men to remove the Hobbesian state of war between them. That appeal is the root of a peaceful society. And only peaceful societies can have white babies

I didn't realize it was Idaho until later, he should be careful tho if he was smelling non-smoked weed very strongly that means he is near a corridor for that industry.

>claim you saw firearms
delightfuly devilish, seymour

I would have asked the landlord to do something before calling the cops but either way it's better to do something than nothing.

Attached: 1468613600139.jpg (705x705, 56K)

Fent is not in weed you absolute mong. You can't fucking smoke it and it is financially more valuable than weed.

If your married... And the bitch is pregnant... Why the fuck do you still live in an apartment?

You did good. You should take the crusade up a notch and loiter in other common areas with some easily identifiable clothing such as a vest with a nice badge, and alert your local authorities of any untoward smells. sort of like a community outreach program, or neighborhood watch

maybe back when your assailant wasnt a 20 pack of niggers who attack you in the bathroom mother fucker. You could duel people back then now all you get is king hit from a nobody.

no, your wife is a self-centered bitch.

>let our poison into your unborn child

nigger

>> i dont want to be a dick

Then the area wont stay clean. Only assholes come out on top dude. I learned this at like the age of 18. Either you are the dick. Or you get the dick.

Your choice

No one was talking to you kike faggot. Go away

Dumb. You already know you’re dealing with a self centered degenerate. Just call the cops and be done with it

>show your face to the fucking CRIMINAL GANG MEMBERS SELLING DRUGS
>then call the police
Never EVER confront criminals unless you want to die.

Attached: stare.jpg (1200x1687, 376K)

I work 40 hours a week and smoke every day, I don't think too many people I know realize this. If you drink alcohol or coffee you really have no place shitting on people who smoke weed.

smoke you next kike

>*Knock Knock*
>*reads Jow Forums post* mr user do you confirm or deny this is your post

Attached: 6B73C7CD-06CE-437A-B272-FB7CA118A59B.jpg (400x267, 27K)

You messed your unborn child's life up for nothing by pissing off a drug user. Now hes gonna get his gang buddies to give your wife a swift punch to the cunt and your baby is gonna come out dead.

I smoke weed and you did the right thing.

niggers

you have an addiction and should seek help

Thanks for the advice. She has had a lot of nausea and she has had a good amount of ginger. This is our first one and we got married last year.

>cannot afford a house
I’m 20 years old faggot. And I’m working on it.

I bet you think you have the right to do what you want in your home, you just don't extend that to other people. You MUST be a millenial. Self centered, whiny, cop caller...yup it checks out...

I smoke and drink daily and I am an attorney at law.

of course im also fucking exhausted... so I should probably quit.

>I want to keep the area clean. But also I don’t want to be a dick
can't have it both ways though
politeness is basically permission with these west coasters
watch footloose a bunch of times
harden yourself

This is why everyone hates a leaf. No one likes you.

Coffee and alcohol doesn't seep into my apartment through the walls.

>She has had a lot of nausea
You know what works well for nausea?

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (4096x3072, 1.84M)

t. Leaf who does not know that gun ownership exists

youtu.be/q1jrO5PBXvs

>Bringing a child into the world in an apartment.

Literally raising a failure from day one. If you don't own a home by the date of viability you should abort.

Children must be outdoors to be raised properly. If your child is already experiencing weed laden hallways and cramped dark apartments what do you think it's life will be like?

\m/ omertaaaaaaa!!!!

you're a nigger

You should have immediately put his joint out, destroyed his drug paraphernalia, and beat his ass.

He's right who fucking cares? What a waste of money.

>Omertà (/oʊˈmɛərtə/, Italian pronunciation: [omerˈta])[a] is a Southern Italian code of silence that places importance on silence in the face of questioning by authorities or outsiders; non-cooperation with authorities, the government, or outsiders; and willfully ignoring and generally avoiding interference with the illegal activities of others (i.e., not contacting law enforcement or the authorities when one is aware of, witness to, or even the victim of certain crimes). It originated and remains common in Southern Italy, where banditry or brigandage and Mafia-type criminal organizations (like the Camorra, Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta and Sacra Corona Unita) are strong. Similar codes are also deeply rooted in other areas of the Mediterranean, including rural Spain, Crete (Greece),[1] and Corsica, all of which share a common or similar historic culture with Southern Italy.

The principal remains the same. I don't run to the authorities for anything and I personally believe men should strive to conduct themselves this way.

Government is meant to handle affairs that are impossible for one man to deal, like defense of the nation. Omerta is minding your own business.

>my pregnant wife was getting sick from it
This

Yes I'm sure OP will shoot several gang members like a movie star while shielding his pregnant wife

U mad leaf? Maybe grow a cock and buy a gun and you can be a male too

why
how else am I supposed to get anything for my tax money
I pay enough I'm going to call in the public muscle if I need it

weed should be banned in normal state. only niggers and jews can smoke it to degenerate themself. not white males.

It is dishonorable. The police aren't there for you buddy, they aren't here for me, but that's another problem entirely.

give us the skinny on the neighbor, was he white? some stoner college kid getting by? or are you dealing with a house full of commiefornia beaner transplants?

>someone smoking a joint in the hallway
>might be 'important'
>probably the local gang boss
>run

You done good user. People need to realize that if their actions are affecting other people, it's not acceptable, especially with a child on the way. Should you have asked him to stop first? Perhaps. But there is some advantage to be had in being anonymous. Don't sweat it. Your wife takes priority.

>just let criminals hang out next door and do whatever they want
>you should have let the criminals know you were calling the police on them
>DUDE WEED LMAO!
Brain dead, criminal scum. Fucking pathetic slugs.

Attached: Judge-Dredd-video-game-2000-AD-Rebellion-996916.jpg (590x350, 71K)

Again, I’m 20, she’s 19, and this is our first. You start where you can. My parents had me in an apartment. The idea that you must be rich in order to have white children is a kike lie

Coffee and tobacco improve cognitive ability, whereas marijuana is scientifically proven to have the opposite effect. Voltaire drank 50 cups of coffee a day and he was pretty on the ball. Explain why I shouldn't have you arrested.

Attached: voltaire-1.jpg (700x402, 28K)

You’re right, he should’ve murdered them. That’s what men do when their offspring is threatened.

It’s a joke!

t. tyrone

This. Get your shit together before having a kid man. That kid isn't going to have shit for a future with or without smelling weed as a fetus. You should be more worried about what kind of future you are creating for your child than the neighbors in a shitty apartment smoking their weed, in their own home.

if you dont have the decency to smoke, tobacco or weed or cock, in a well ventilated area youre being a cunt and deserve to get trayvoned

>being such a numale that you need a gun to feel secure
What a coward. Jamal will snap your twig neck before you can even bend over.

no I am telling him that if he just smells burned reefer.. no big deal. but if he smells the more floral overwhelming smell, not burned? then he lives near a business.

Good job user.

Why is my shit not together because my neighbors smoked weed, and I actually did something about it?

Attached: 3BCE93BB-36EC-402F-9207-21CD283049E2.jpg (680x544, 53K)

You're a fucking idiot and likely a man child if you think modern policing is anything even remotely related to Judge Dredd. My post had nothing to do with being a criminal.

Projecting

Yeah it was burned.

Because you live in an apartment like some 15 year old nigger and you're bringing a child into a low class life

Ahahahaha you’re so sad about it dude! Just get that dick implant my man, I bet your government will even pay for it. They’ll slap a nice cock and balls on you for free

I smoke weed and regularly call the cops on potheads smoking in public and around my apartment complex. A couple weeks ago I called the cops on some Mexicans smoking a blunt and they both got arrested

Attached: 77775.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>if you dont have the decency to smoke, tobacco or weed or cock, in a well ventilated area youre being a cunt and deserve to get trayvoned
If it isn't in the lease you can fuck off while I blow smoke in your face cunt.

Attached: smokin.gif (220x293, 53K)

Stoners think they are always innocent. They just need a quick rip doesn't matter. They don't learn unless they hit rock bottom and that's only if they have enough grey matter left. The only way to deal with them is force since they lack the ability to understand how their actions effect others.
>don't worry dude weed is organic and cures cancer.
t. living in California

>not using the state against your mortal enemies
>not literally becoming the state and slaying your enemies

utter faggotry from this one

Attached: 1557695107365.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

Bullshit. There's no need for honor when dealing with faceless strangers in an off the rails society.
At this point honorable treatment should be reserved for men who've proved themselves worthy. Otherwise you're gonna waste a bunch of time that ends with a knife in your kidneys.