Ok who here actually approves of the Christchurch shooter?

Everyone's saying Jow Forums approved of the Christchurch attack, so is that true?

(image is irrelevant, but I needed a picture)

Attached: Really Google..png (633x291, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/H2Ro.webm
webm.red/yZTW.webm
webm.red/qxBy.webm
webm.red/Novd.webm
webm.red/gJZ0.webm
webm.red/rvM3.webm
webm.red/hgHb.webm
webm.red/KohV.webm
webm.red/iX1s.webm
webm.red/VgBb.webm
webm.red/VbfR.webm
webm.red/vQGZ.webm
webm.red/Us8m.webm
webm.red/sK6R.webm
webm.red/5fj2.webm
webm.red/YQIu.webm
webm.red/h2BV.webm
webm.red/b402.webm
webm.red/RDQr.webm
webm.red/K1Ab.webm
webm.red/RfCp.webm
webm.red/DG7O.webm
webm.red/Pgqw.webm
youtu.be/7Y32VIWhJmw?t=405
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not true

Attached: 69e060b1a70ff538c6368a43d4eb9c012bf89037a024fd56f2bb46afaf422842.png (399x597, 320K)

I don't support it, the same way I don't support islamic terror, but so long as 3,000 Christians are being killed every year for being Christian by Muslims, until that stops, I can't possibly expect to demand that people do not retaliate.
Hell, the muslims themselves even opted to retaliate, killing 300 Christians in one weekend alone after the attacks.
They clearly support retaliation. Why should we expect Christians to act any differently?

This is very comforting news :)

>Everyone's saying Jow Forums approved of the Christchurch attack, so is that true?
No just Jews who are like 75% of this board, and they always talk from a script. They all got Aussie IPs right when it happen. Aussie flags increased by like 90% since then We all knew what it was, a false flag to increase "fearism" laws against whites and censorship. That's why they did it on Mossad chan (8ch(

Attached: 1553033047999.jpg (433x475, 52K)

I understand why he did it even if I think it was ultimately counterproductive. I think he was justifiably angry and his government left him without any other way to voice his concerns. If you want to know who has blood on their hands, it's the people who refuse to let white nationalists have a voice in our society, who censor and censure us, who make it so that an attack like Christchurch is the only way left for us to remove third world immigrants from our nations. If those people had stayed in the Middle East they'd still be alive. He did it for Ebba.

Attached: uYP2rM4.jpg (599x717, 45K)

Nice try, glownigger

Attached: 1557929040615.jpg (1080x618, 54K)

Fuck sake, we're not fucking kikes, some of us work for Aussie intel too, you know.

I hope they're reading threads like these. I hope they know how many of us are out here. I hope they're afraid.

Attached: Islamophobia.jpg (1465x638, 225K)

I've been gone for a couple weeks. Somebody please gimme the quick rundown.

Are you kidding me?

Attached: sloppy job_1.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Attached: nz hoax swap.jpg (547x375, 50K)

Attached: honk for gun control.png (1423x1566, 665K)

Attached: 9CB05A01-887C-4487-93E8-BC42F1E7BBBD.jpg (755x620, 107K)

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Attached: Macron-Ardern-Fake-Bullshit.jpg (2124x2865, 2.1M)

Oh good, it's this shill.

>Killing random civilians in a mosque is the same as killing actual terrorists

He was too much of a pussy to go kill the real enemy, so he just stooped to their level and killed innocent people. He’d no better than them

>Ebba Akerlund, 11, deaf, killed by truck of peace, didn't hear it coming
>Not a single news article written about her
>(Until now lol)
>Aussie shitposter already in Europe, pissed that it's turned into an absolute shithole, sees that Ebba was killed
>"no"
webm.red/H2Ro.webm

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.39.56 pm.png (1322x968, 246K)

webm.red/yZTW.webm might be better

What did Christ say about it?

false flagging as a pollock in an attemp to paint real attack as a false flag in order to diminish support of a desperate act by a heroic man.

Sloppy Job Mossad...

Fuck it, posting full list:

Webm video edits - save and share

Oblivion webm.red/qxBy.webm

Rifle on his back webm.red/Novd.webm

Down under webm.red/gJZ0.webm

Trap Nation webm.red/rvM3.webm

Queen webm.red/hgHb.webm

Pewdiepie webm.red/KohV.webm

Invaders webm.red/H2Ro.webm

Hard Knock Life webm.red/iX1s.webm

Spurdo webm.red/VgBb.webm

"Say it loud" webm.red/VbfR.webm

Turbo Killer webm.red/yZTW.webm

Navy Seals webm.red/vQGZ.webm

Doom webm.red/Us8m.webm

Skrra webm.red/sK6R.webm

Pop webm.red/5fj2.webm

TF2 webm.red/YQIu.webm

Deus Ex webm.red/h2BV.webm

Counterstrike webm.red/b402.webm

Friends webm.red/RDQr.webm

GTA webm.red/K1Ab.webm

Unknown webm.red/RfCp.webm

John Earnest webm.red/DG7O.webm

Ebba webm.red/Pgqw.webm

afraid to die of laughter maybe
many people probably feel that anger
but the majority wont do shit because they dont have the preparation
they'll just turn to watching anime and/or fawning over soph
it's fucking disgusting but whatever

just let Islam take over so we can have Islam vs Jews

I don’t care what happens to normies anywhere. Sure why not.

hi fbi? looking to bolster your watchlist? good luck, bros. im behind... uhh, zero proxies... fuck.

>and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written.

Attached: FA185EB7-75D6-4961-AC45-9D65F85F52EB.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Attached: 1552771987188.jpg (540x540, 150K)

lol, everything I post is satire

honestly disappointing that he didnt bring a knife and stick them instead of wasting bullets

This exactly. (((They))) know that Tarrant could become a symbol, a rallying cry. They've been working around the clock to try to turn us against him.

One man cannot go full Führer, instead he decided to send a message to the islamic community that while they may sacrifice one member of islam to kill 3-10 people in a suicide bombing, that Christians can and will fight back with a 51/0 kill death ratio, and that if our governments ever support it, or don't have the choice but to support the will of the people (Cronulla Riots), then we'll see k/d ratios in the hundreds.
That the resistance will be armed, trained killers, and they will make every islamic conquest look like a fucking joke.
That we'd push every last muslim back into the middle east, then nuke the entire fucking place just because we can.
This did far more than kill a couple high end targets. Why kill a terrorist when they'll kill themselves anyway?
Instead, go to the mosques that have been sending people to ISIS and show the world that such things are no longer acceptable, and that they're no longer welcome.

All it takes is one to remove 50.
One in fifty have to act in anger to make up for the rest.

I did until I found out he was a protocommie. Fuck that dude. He almost got everything right but he’s just another deranged leftist.

I'd say knife combat would have been foolish at very least, and do hope you're joking.
White men have more refined tastes in warfare.

>Shooting the sheep instead of the Shepards

Start shooting politicians folks.

A leftist pussy who is admittedly responsible for fucking up the kiwi's gun rights. Why would any freedom-loving man approve of his actions? Now fuck off, dipshit

not knife combat, but in those piles that he shot into
instead of shooting into the piles, just knifing each in the neck
wouldnt take long

probably wouldve been better as a 2 or 3 man team tho, so 1 could do the finishing touches while the other 2 watch his back

Show them that they set the rules of engagement. Civilians aren't off limits for them? Fine. We'll play by the same rules.

>approved
I don't really care either way desu, though videoing it was pretty creative and his manifesto was very fun to read.

I think the guy was stupid for going after the people he went after. He should have driven a truck bomb into a building in which a meeting of Satanic pedophile globalist billionaire Jews was taking place. That would have been much more productive.

The Muslims in that mosque were irrelevant and relatively powerless, killing them was like trying to cure someone's ebola with bandaids.
Also, I never watched the video, but I know that if I did, I'd feel really bad for the Muslims. Then again, they were retarded for not all rushing at him at the same time (though I heard one guy tried and died), so survival of the fittest I guess.

all you had to do was subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1552672731302.png (680x1984, 658K)

Words are my bullets. 22 blanks mostly. To kill is another thing entirely.

yes

>wouldnt take long
Bullets still quicker, no risk of someone playing dead grabbing you
Basically this.
I want a world where no muslims kills christians just coz muh koran, and no christians have a reason to retaliate, thus no-one's going out trucking or bombing or shooting or gassing anyone.
Sadly, this is no the world muslims want.
So why am I gonna go after the group that's got one one-millionth the combattants of the other with a kill count so low most years it's flat zero, whereas the other kills hundreds of thousands yearly?
Fuck it, if Christians wanna go out and kill civvie mussies, until a time where mussies aren't killing christian civvies, I'm not gonna have a sook about one fucking side.
For years, there was absolute zero retaliation whatsoever. One guy fights back, and all of a sudden "NU-UH, YOU CAN'T KILL OUR CIVVIES IN TERRORIST BREEDING GROUNDS, AND TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE DISAPPROVE OF KILLING CIVVIES, WE'RE GONNA KILL HUNDREDS OF CIVVIES IN ONE WEEKEND"

Fuck this gay earth. Just let it burn for a while.

youtu.be/7Y32VIWhJmw?t=405

fuck, watch at 6:47 kek

What attack? vid related.

Attached: NZ shooting faked - casings vanish into thin air.webm (640x360, 2.72M)