Attached: passionlg.jpg (300x375, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=ESV
youtube.com/watch?v=s42V8BGBvTk
youtube.com/watch?v=lxFB9YSFyJE
youtu.be/w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=AC5hLlh5XpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ was meek. Just a lamb. The world needs a wolf.

((( LHEHeWf3)))

If your "God" was so loving, why did he leave you with so many unanswered questions?

if god made all this to be a game he was shitty developer

Reminder that for hundreds of years anyone who hadn't read the KJV was considered functionally retarded by society. You are literally too stupid to have an opinion on Christianity if you have not read the Bible. It does not matter if you are interested in the religion or not, it is one of the greatest literary achievements of mankind.

Literally this

Attached: revelation_19_11-21.png (617x870, 63K)

Stop waiting for someone who doesn't exist. You have to BE the Jesus Christ idiot.

Sloppy job mossad

The only thing the Jews are afraid of. That and bullets.

I still need a good 10 or so years for prep so just hold out until then

Christ is the reason why we're in this mess

Attached: 1554490307352.jpg (1080x1120, 190K)

>NKJV
No.

Jewsus?

Attached: 1556726601006.jpg (1545x1251, 548K)

wow thanks christian reddit

I want to redpill myself on Christianity, but seeing how cucked/kiked the modern Church is, I need to figure out what *real* material I should go through. What do I read/study?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=ESV
Read till Revelation. then go back and read from Genesis. you can skip the law of Moses until you're mentally prepared. Then read Revelation. then read the whole thing. CS Lewis, GK Chesterton are great. Aquinas is a genius if you are autistic enough to read him.

the bible.

>this is europa
>post barbarians that never had civilizations and the two cultures that genocided them

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Read all of this, preferably in order:

Homer – Iliad, Odyssey
The Old Testament
Aeschylus – Tragedies
Sophocles – Tragedies
Herodotus – Histories
Euripides – Tragedies
Thucydides – History of the Peloponnesian War
Hippocrates – Medical Writings
Aristophanes – Comedies
Plato – Dialogues
Aristotle – Works
Epicurus – Letter to Herodotus; Letter to Menoecus
Euclid – Elements
Archimedes – Works
Apollonius of Perga – Conic Sections
Cicero – Works
Lucretius – On the Nature of Things
Virgil – Works
Horace – Works
Livy – History of Rome
Ovid – Works
Plutarch – Parallel Lives; Moralia
Tacitus – Histories; Annals; Agricola; Germania
Nicomachus of Gerasa – Introduction to Arithmetic
Epictetus – Discourses; Encheiridion
Ptolemy – Almagest
Lucian – Works
Marcus Aurelius – Meditations
Galen – On the Natural Faculties
The New Testament
Plotinus – The Enneads
St. Augustine – On the Teacher; Confessions; City of God; On Christian Doctrine

>implying the sand cults never genocided each other

The greatest European empire, Rome, was Pagan. And it was not destroyed by war, but by desert kikery which you fuckers don't seem to see for what it is.

no one plays snake because it's too easy

he’s right though.
Imagine a nation filled with atheists and pagan larpers....

Attached: AD047166-B0A4-42DD-803F-C6A254FBF5CA.jpg (976x549, 124K)

Attached: aPuz5_d.jpg (640x480, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s42V8BGBvTk

and youtube.com/watch?v=lxFB9YSFyJE for the background info

Can't be worse than a Christian nation.

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

because we need questions to get answers and we need both on a wide gradient to have the moment to keep on moving, and so there will at either end of this process be unanswerable questions and unquestionable answers

>evangelicals
try again

Attached: 5FC76587-4CA5-4454-AFED-A17525B28BA4.jpg (1050x593, 259K)

*momentum to keep on moving

And so muh no true scotsman begins... Very predictable, these Christians!

Attached: 1556464597863.jpg (852x530, 136K)

Abandoning Christ is the reason we're in this mess.

>The greatest European empire, Rome, was Pagan
Rome inherited Hellenism and then it inherited Christianity. That's it. Do not lump them in with barbarians. Julius Caesar literally wrote a whole book about how retarded the Germanic people were and how awesome he was for slaughtering them. Idolizing barbarians is a sign of a civilization about to collapse. You are making a fetish out of the destruction of order because your life is decadent and full of boredom.

Patently false

Attached: 1505920614464.jpg (850x400, 78K)

Jesus was a lion as well.

>And it was not destroyed by war, but by desert kikery
Imagine being this retarded. JUST

Attached: eastern-roman-empire.png (272x711, 90K)

>Pagan pope
keep trying

Attached: F13A2211-D46E-4CFD-8EB2-38D24E4BCA83.jpg (1340x2048, 571K)

What these pagancucks seem to not realize, is that the Germanic Peoples they venerate so much, are the one's who brought down Rome, and not only that, but the Germanic Tribes were 70% Christian before Rome fell , the only tribes that were pagan were the Franks, Saxons, and Lombards, all others were Christchads kek.

holy fuck pagancucks rekt

You all hate your ancestors and only think muh Judeo-Christian values made Europe great. The Christian brainwashing is complete.

I hear it all the time while listening to people like E. Michael Jones and all the other "trads". Truly a vile religion.
I don't have to. Whatever little gay sect of Christianity you subscribe to, it's just as cucked as all the rest. Why? Because it's not a bug of Christianity, it's a feature.

Attached: 1554488862706.png (1321x1161, 967K)

Christianity is basically pagan, you just CHOOSE one god

Remember when he whipped all those Jews? That's pretty lion like.

Sorry sweetie but it wasn't Germanic peoples that brought down the Empire. It was Christianity.
>Pagan Rome: survives 900 years
>Christcuck Rome: dead in less than 90 years

Attached: Saint Apollonia.png (550x808, 712K)

Society itself is a beta enterprise. If we decent into pure alpha mentality we become hyper individualist and atomized.

The lion must be balanced with the lamb. Alpha posturing without understanding your reliance on the least of these comes from a position of insecurity.

Society will always be hierarchical but unless we value others and work for everyone’s benefit we will cease to have a society. It will only further break down social trust.

Jesus made clear that turning the other cheek is contextual when he flipped the tables. He didn’t turn the other cheek then. There’s a difference between when someone bruises your pride with a slap in the face and your life being threatened? Does turn the other cheek mean I shouldn’t defend my mother with lethal force is someone else is using lethal force to try and kill her? I think it means we don’t let hate and emotions get the better of us for petty things. And we always give the opportunity for forgiveness. There’s no reason to make more enemies.

But some enemies you can’t reason with. It’s just a fact of life. If we were to refrain from violence completely we wouldn’t eat. Even vegans kill.

You let your hate get the better of you and you will paint yourself as the monster our enemies use against us.

A society doesn’t work without forgiveness

But we should have continued to refuse to live with those of another race so..

>You all hate your ancestors and only think muh Judeo-Christian values made Europe great. The Christian brainwashing is complete.
You fucking pagancucks are literal d&c kikes who sow division amongst whites by claiming that 90% of Europe is not white like fucking retards, fuck off nigger lover.

>I don't have to. Whatever little gay sect of Christianity you subscribe to, it's just as cucked as all the rest. Why? Because it's not a bug of Christianity, it's a feature.
And you pagancucks are so LE BASED AND REDPILLED ammirite lad? No wonder Sweden is a far-right ethnostate guise !

Yup they kvetched and fell ontop of each other kek

>You all hate your ancestors
I am a product of civilization. My ancestors are Roman and Greek regardless of where I came from. Snow niggers never built any lasting structures. They lived day by day like dumb sub-saharan africans.

Attached: 1558059501911.jpg (2128x1416, 2.64M)

>Sorry sweetie but it wasn't Germanic peoples that brought down the Empire. It was Christianity.
Nah, i'm pretty sure it was Christian Germanics that brought down the Western Roman Empire during the sack of Rome.

And Christian Rome survived for 1,100 years pagancuck, while your Pagancuckism died off 2,000 years ago in the majority of Europe, especially today where it's non-existant apart from a few neckbeard incel larpers in Jow Forums

Attached: AngloAmerica.jpg (600x681, 80K)

>Christcuck Rome: dead in less than 90 years
Um... sweaty ???? ???

I'm convinced you people are actually retarded.

>(((Germanics))) were barbarian hordes, destroyed Rome from inside
>Germanics were Christchads, rekt Pagancuck Rome
Stupid burgers, no wonder chinks will rape your ass in years to come. Keep worshiping Jewsus and the """"""""""Virgin""""""""""" mary

Attached: 1550185575764.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

You fucking pagancucks are literal d&c kikes who sow division amongst whites by claiming that 90% of Europe is not white like fucking retards, fuck off nigger lover.

> no longer venerates Germanics when the pagancuck finds out they toppled pagan rome and replaced it with Germanic Christianity
kek at the cope lads

let me, as a god among you little children, give you some advice. put about 10,000 hours of research into astrotheology and come back to me. gl.

oh wow look at the unity that pagancucks are spreading guise !!!

Attached: pagancuckslmao.jpg (854x480, 108K)

People suffer horribly, what makes him so different. Nothing. Its false and idol worship. Never enter the Kingdom of Heave 'through' another man's body. Do not eat bread symbolizing flesh. Do not drink or bath in symbolic blood as this is entirely incapable of cleansing any sin. Its a lie. cease at once. Do not worship Mohammad. Do not worship Allah This man's teachings are violent and incompatible with peace loving people. Pray to god alone and none other.

yeah that was so based!!11! he got into a hissy fit and overturned some tables and made a few tushies a bit red! DEUS VULT!
Yeah but then Christianity showed up. And would look at that! What previously was a tribal religion is now open to goyim, and by the way now tribalism is a sin. Weird that!
>stop d&c us we only think that everything good about this supposed unity of ours is our Judeo-Christian values
fuck off

Attached: 1552769780568.png (1681x2802, 246K)

The World needs to forget about Jesus and Rome's Satanic Cult of Julius Caesar. Don't be fools.

Christians churches rose to power through one of the most barbaric time periods in Europe dumb-dumb.

>Christianity is basically pagan, you just CHOOSE one god

Attached: Screenshot_1527.png (242x230, 120K)

wrong. Christian Rome lasted until 1453. If all Europe were pagan when the muslims invaded you'd be all speaking arab on stockholm by now
funny how few decades of unenforced christian tradition lead to the entire moral collapse of european values. It's almost like Europe as we know it is an entirely christian construction, and christianity and it's derived notions is what made Europe stand out in the world of barbarians, isn't it?

Yeah vargs a nigger and I generally dont like pagans. But the Christians here often do the same thing. Venerating certain europeans while spiting on others. Frankly I dont care what you worship as long as your loyalty to the race comes first. Anything else is treason.

>this is entirely incapable of cleansing any sin
True, only fire can cleanse sin.

Attached: 1437915786280.gif (320x240, 603K)

>t. mutt
>byzantine empire
>rome
oh no it's retarded...

Attached: 1521545367949.jpg (900x900, 529K)

He will come in our darkest hour, not before. Have patience.

youtu.be/w6qYjisp51M
Please watch.

Revelations is already here

>yeah that was so based!!11! he got into a hissy fit and overturned some tables and made a few tushies a bit red! DEUS VULT!

meanwhile you pagancucks pour milk into your toilets for your daily blots, omg such might and power !

>Yeah but then Christianity showed up. And would look at that! What previously was a tribal religion is now open to goyim, and by the way now tribalism is a sin. Weird that!
sauce on tribalism being a sin pagancuck

you could use him 4 sure, peepee poopoo mouth.

Is this your sophomore reading list, poli sci major?

Attached: Screenshot_2394.png (1766x906, 432K)

>50 min
>Part 1
Don't care, didn't watch.

>supposed united Christian Europe lost basically half of the continent to Islam
Literally no reason to believe pagan Europe in any way would have fared worse.

Christian meekness killed Europe.

Attached: 1552687188541.jpg (840x396, 69K)

> NOW the pagancucks are turning on Vargtard when they find out that their larp is meant to divide Whites amongst each other
kek you pagancucks are slimey kikes hahaha

> Byzantine Empire is not the Eastern ROMAN Empire

Attached: hewhat.jpg (230x356, 30K)

>all of my reasoning if on the pillars of some ad-hominem.

Attached: Screenshot_2434.png (1166x983, 292K)

>(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

>(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

>(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

>(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

Most "Christians" aren't even Christians by Biblical standards. Most people are not aware that Christians are not Christians just because they say so or identify as one. No more than a Transfag is a "woman" because he says so or he identifies as one. There are rules, laws, and specifications one must have to be something.

I would estimate that 99% of Christians on Earth today are not Christians at all but morons who are unaware of their Un-Christian state. Less than 1% of Christendom on earth today IS THE REAL Christianity. But the mainstream you know of and accept are not. Your problem is that you are all over-generalizing with the word "Christian." There are over 40 thousand sects.

That is the only part you need to watch and it is extremely informative, but suit yourself.

lel yeah and 50 years later the entire western part was lost

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

> supposed united pagans lost basically all of Europe to Christchads

fucking kek you pagancucks bent the knee on "christcucks" when it was toe to toe, and why did we prevail over you fedoras? Because you worship false gods made out of wood and stone, literally worship gigantic dildos that you sacrificed your children to like degenerate faggots, like the (((canaanites))) sacrificed their children to moloch.

Give me a quick synopsis of it.

Christianity is retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=AC5hLlh5XpY
Watch this, fucktards.
The few of you that CAN understand this stuff will and those few are who I post this for.

Let me guess, it tries to balance Christianity as both strong religion and morally good religion.

>Kayser-i RUM Mehmed II is not the Roman Emperor

Attached: Gentile_Bellini_003.jpg (3132x4226, 2.51M)

It is about the creation, destruction, and rebirth of Western civilization.
No.

Are you a literal kike? Or a schizoid. Because only a kike or a boomer schizo could twist my words like you just did. You have a chance to represent your faith online and this is how you chose to do so, utterly shameful.

>creation, destruction, and rebirth of Western civilization
More like the creation, short term life, and total destruction of the West.

There is a lot of Jewish divide and conquer in this thread right now.

He's just a boomer.

> his refutation based on truth is wrong

Attached: pagancuckevolved.jpg (244x206, 7K)

> Ottoman Empire = Byzantine Empire

Attached: holykek.jpg.png (378x357, 81K)

If people like you continue to grow in number Western civilization will surely be destroyed, you are right about that.

Attached: 1557347256351.jpg (554x586, 39K)

>There are over 40 thousand sects.
I am aware. Just another proof how shit the religion truly is.

The Jews did a marvelous job.
>proud of conquering Europe through subversion
lel you do realize there are tomes after tomes written during late antiquity describing how Christianity was only appealing to slaves and women right? literally a laughing stock. And then in the end the emperors MOMMY made him convert too and so here we are.

nicely subverted. your master was surely very proud!

Attached: 1555543232914.png (1000x967, 222K)

> meme flag
> calls me a kike
> calls me a schizo
Take off your meme flag and let me see your nose chaim

> i'm a boomer
I'm not a MIGApede Trumpcuck

WEW LAD LACK OF TASTE

fuck your jew on a stick

Attached: christcucks.jpg (283x178, 7K)

holy fucking cringe, you're such an autist

That is far worse than if he were a kike or a shil. They act to subvert and divide, I could assume that his actions were those of a subversive trying to ruin the name of christians on this board as I could assume many of those who post varg and his niggardly beliefs are trying to ruin the name of pagans. I hope this is the case as the alternative is quite revolting and shameful for that poster and he does a disservice to those of his same belief in representing himself and it in such a Jewish manner.

Attached: 1523008987816.png (644x500, 66K)

> the pic related
BAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH
The fucking delusion lads, go tell ask the gauls and germans how peaceful the pagan romans were, go ask the welsh how good the pagan Saxons were when they came to Britain.

>lel you do realize there are tomes after tomes written during late antiquity describing how Christianity was only appealing to slaves and women right? literally a laughing stock. And then in the end the emperors MOMMY made him convert too and so here we are.

So the various Germanic Tribes who willingly converted to the Christian Faith by witnessing the power of God were all slaves and women? So slaves and women brought down Rome?
Paganism is weaker than i thought kek