America needs massive public transportation projects. Its a joke how most places you still need to drive...

America needs massive public transportation projects. Its a joke how most places you still need to drive. What can America do to catch up with the rest of the developed world, and have good public transportation?

Attached: busservice.0.jpg (1200x800, 209K)

Import more muslim niggers

TUBES

Public transpo is the ultimate cuckery

say it to my face

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 255K)

>public transportation
Fuck niggers

>jew thread
America doesn't need more transportation, it needs less people.

maybe becouse almost everyone can afford a car u pleb

Homeless and niggers can’t fare dodge and shit up your car, unlike on a public bus or train. And if they try to, nothing 15+1 rounds of 9mm JHP can’t fix.

I hate having a car. It's way too much freedom for me to handle. Said no one ever.

You combine multiple problems with one solution.

Smaller communities that are more connected. Food production that is local. Grocery stores within walking distances. Housing that isn't inflated. Lower cost of living. Denser populations in rural areas, significantly less dense metro areas.

Public transportation is for niggers. It should be shut down so that they are trapped.

Why dont you just paint it black Sven..?

>have to pay car insurance for the rest of your life
>have to pay car loans until it gets paid off completely
>have to renew registration every month for the rest of your life
>at any given time you can get pulled over and all your history and data can be scanned and read by a cop stranger

muh freedumbs

Honestly anywhere I cant drive is too goddamm crowded and I don't know how anyone could stand being in such a place. Anywhere you have to carpool because its sp damn crowded is too fucking crowded.

I'm not even racist, but FUCK riding the bus on a frequent basis probably would make me. Fuck the ghetto trash that infests that shit.

WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROJECTS

>able to get in my car and go anywhere I want when I want

>renew registration every month
This guy knows a lot about car ownership.

Where in america is there a public transportation shortage?

I don’t want to be in a crowded bus or train with filthy stinking niggers and spics!!

Why would we want to make it even easier for niggers to get out of their ghettos and commit crimes in civilized neighborhoods?

It’s almost as if a certain party is constantly trying to stifles ones freedoms

>democrats

buy a moped off craigslist, cops don't know the laws regarding them, you don't need insurance in a lot of states for them and you can get 100mpg, there are gangs all over america and it is a great hobby and they are cheap and fun to work on and parts are aplenty

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1216, 543K)

It's a sheer fact why the neo-liberal faggotry doesn't work
Just look at china, in less than a decade they have built the longest HSR lines in the world.

And yet they'd still rather fly them over into the Anglosphere.

how are you not racist? you really think whites are better off with these cretins in their country?

You don't understand. We don't have public transportation because niggers.

How about you buy a real bike for $2k and quit being a colossal faggot.