There's a fucking military airplane in our building

youtu.be/BBMVm3Pu_4w

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-203616.jpg (1080x602, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WmvcoAPLeuA
youtu.be/9q2LWwX8iFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love the smell of Hydrazine in the morning

TAKING THIS PLANE WITH

was everyone alright?

A MILITARY BUILDING JUST FLEW INTO MY PLANE

It's not on fire.
That's weird

>f-35 crashes
whoa call the fucking press bro

Did you see them take away the missiles?

f-16, with live weapons

heavily underrated

Things don't just combust, even with fuel involved. That shit is only in the movies... and 9/11, apparently.

That warehouse should be melting with burning jet fuel and sheeeit.

who cares probably some spic flying it

9/11 was a terror event. This one is clearly a mere case of military intelligence.

Did it bring presents?

>this is how trump plans to fight iran
yikes

Jet fuel can't melt warehouse beams. Wakeup sheeple

>911
yep

oh shit it's satan

Loot the weapons for rahowa

Shit pic, but I would guess he hit the ejector and landed somewhere near the warehouse break room on free donut day.

youtu.be/WmvcoAPLeuA

youtu.be/9q2LWwX8iFk

fake as fuck. Piss off faggot.

You should stay off that stuff. It takes the red out of your skin.

Attached: Darkness.jpg (314x302, 106K)

Oh come now.

You arent cool until you light people on fire on an air craft carrier deck takeoff.

Like wetstart McCain, Pride of the navy.

So what? You can probably find just as many videos of crashes where there is no fire at all, including Shanksville, PA.

The point is, the conditions have to be right for combustion and its difficult to burn fuel that isn't under pressure or aerosolized, like in an engine.

You mean no plane at all like shanksville and the Pentagon.

Then what was it at Shanksville? A false flag on a forest and a field just to confuse the goyim? I seem to recall it looked a bit like that plane the xoxols blew out of the sky.

watch it again. the fire is outside the building. the cockpit doesn't contain fuel.

Yeah could be, who knows. All I'm saying is that OP's video is definitely possible, where a plane could crash into a building and not explode in a giant fireball.

As with diesel fuel, jet fuel is not all that easy to set on fire, and does not tend to explode unless you go through great lengths to force it to explode. It's not like gasoline.

this is in the news already. the building on ON the airforce base, pilot ejected, plan crashed, and the sprinkler systems put out/prevented any fires.