Why do blacks commit 52% of homicides in the USA despite being 13% of the population?

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
nbc12.com/2019/05/14/family-toddler-dies-after-reported-sexual-assault-motel/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
youtu.be/SIeEwi9N1m8
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
archive.is/0CEMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

purely socio-economic factors

Attached: 1557530084729.png (625x910, 74K)

White racism

Genetic predisposition to low impulse control, combined with low IQ, an inferiority complex from having no history to be proud of (literally slaves, the bottom of society) and no father, combined with jews telling you that it's whitey's fault you're this way.

Attached: 42316482176384712638476128374123412.png (724x688, 620K)

Wherever a nig may be, it must also nog.

Actually it's black males for the most part. So 6 to 7% committing 52% of homicides.

came here to post this

They would like two more stars on the flag.

Even worse nigs under 10 and over 55 probably take away another couple of percentage points.

This is a bad addition to this argument for several reasons

(1) "for the most part" =/= "all", so you are abandoning the ironclad facts/evidence based argument that you had at the beginning for a "sort of true" statement that demands a bunch of additional calculations just to make the same overall point (that blacks commit a highly disproportionate amount of crime)

(2) You are opening the window for your opponent to do the same with non-black male homicides (which would also show an "over-representation", because men commit more murder than women by far). This weakens the point being made because "hurr durr ALL men are over-represented, see itz da same thing!"

Basically, stop doing this. The 13 = 50 is a better argument.

Attached: 1545537578046s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

IQ differences

Why are white the majority of pedophiles?

Definitely doesn't have anything to do with systematic oppression and a racist capitalist system that's designed to keep them oppressed and stupid.

Sounds like I'm being sarcastic but I'm not, it actually definitely doesn't have anything to do with those things.

>most of these homicides are committed by males
More like 6.5%, esé!

Attached: 35417b40e004b98_232320.gif (232x320, 638K)

Look at this brainlet trying so hard to prove he's not. Alas he fails.

source please?

Attached: black culture.png (612x106, 17K)

Found the nigger

Its a public secret.

Attached: def2e375a4e62021ca6b6bd690abd79d3e51266ba399b3d6a0cc00afa1349749_1.jpg (1080x1254, 156K)

purely economic reasons...oh wait

Attached: distribution_of_homicide_rates_by_median_family_income_by_community_and_race_stats.jpg (1080x1296, 473K)

this

>Stop being honest

Did you factor in the adversity scores? Their average IQ is actually 2000

Attached: 1494436136486.jpg (639x475, 79K)

Explain why I'm wrong please? You're literally ruining your credibility and giving the other side an out just to try and squeeze a few more percentage points.

The 13-52 argument is completely fact based, requires no calculations, and proves the core point. Niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

The 6.5(black men)- 50ish argument requires additional calculations and figures that you do not have, AND gives your opponent the chance to interject that "well all men are over-represented" which is technically true and will lose you the support of audience members who are uninformed/on the fence.

It's moronic. Only a colossal retard or a person who WANTS to sabotage our arguments would be suggesting it.

Attached: DcrbpfhVwAIKFQe.jpg (680x788, 103K)

tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find It’s genetically ingrained

Attached: 96A87D49-E28D-4053-9729-56A75758C3A6.jpg (720x710, 42K)

>responding to me twice in order to look like the thread is turning against me
We can see your ID boomer retard.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Dont know. But this piece of shit nigger needs to burn for what he did.

Read

nbc12.com/2019/05/14/family-toddler-dies-after-reported-sexual-assault-motel/

Attached: #1.jpg (763x733, 168K)

Ok, easy. Point #2 you are making is that an opponent can do the same with non-black homicides. How exactly? We are discussing the fact that blacks commit over half the the homicides while making a small fraction of the total population. What other race does this. Total failure on your part.

>Why do blacks commit 52% of homicides in the USA despite being 13% of the population?
this is incorrect, racist.

>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>wait, the majority of crime is committed by males aged 16-35
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

Attached: 1550364409769.png (662x703, 123K)

>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiitttt

Attached: 1557134539197.png (1094x1013, 227K)

If the prison jacket fits...

That's not at all what i'm saying, why do you feel the need to mis-represent my argument in order to "win"? The 13-52 argument is more sound, harder to counter, and is 100% evidence-based (as opposed to the "about 6.5 = about 50" argument).

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 62K)

das it mane

Attached: 1543732380325.png (1537x769, 314K)

Assuming that is another fail on your part. I'm pointing out that you are a total nigger masquerading here.

AYO HOL UP

Attached: 1536888961758.jpg (1650x1275, 983K)

You lose arguments by hiding points not narrowing it down with legitimate points. It is a true statement the opposition argument could be made either way.

>Basically, stop doing this. The 13 = 50 is a better argument.
wrong

Attached: 1538797049966.png (1169x821, 56K)

>Point #2 you are making is that an opponent can do the same with non-black homicides. How exactly?

Easy.
If blacks are 13% of the population, then non-blacks are therefore 87%. Half of that (non-black men only) is 43.5%.

Blacks commit 52% of the murder, therefore non-blacks commit 48% of the murder.

Men commit the vast majority of murders. Therefore ABOUT 43.5% of the population (males, non-black) commit ABOUT 48% of the murder, an over-representation.

Congratulations on giving your enemy an out dipshit.

Attached: download.jpg (318x158, 8K)

The problem is the implied solution.
13=50 implies the solution is to remove blacks.
3=50 implies the solution is to remove males.
Obviously, removing males is retarded as they also make up the majority of workforce as well as many other important positions. The same cannot be said about blacks. They are purely a political tool.

>Blacks commit 52% of the murder, therefore non-blacks commit 48% of the murder.
>
>Men commit the vast majority of murders. Therefore ABOUT 43.5% of the population (males, non-black) commit ABOUT 48% of the murder, an over-representation.
yes but if you made it through third-grade percentages you'd know that 3.5% committing 50% is much worse than 44% committing 48% you kike nigger

>3=50 implies the solution is to remove males.
wrong. it implies the solution is to remove black males.

I'm not "hiding" anything, and the new argument is not adding any "legitimate points" it is introducing guesswork and approximations (ABOUT HALF of the black population is male, and MOST homicides are committed by males) into a formerly pure-math argument.

Oh wow. Thanks for proving you are mentally challenged by completely missing the point. The entire point of this is that a very small population commits over half the homicides. Your example completely fails in creating any semblance of an analogy. Thanks for proving you are a nigger.

>leave the black females so they can make more black males
Missing the point.

>Thanks for proving you are a nigger.
niggers can never understand per capita

>Missing the point.
genocide them all

They have terrible tempers they can't control and they can go into a rage over almost anything

>requires additional calculations and figures that you do not have
You are not as smart or the mega debater you think you are. The "calculations" are easily done and the facts are available if you want to find them and are easily explained. 13-52 is a good sound bite argument and the other is a good argument as well. Stop being a debate faggot and just be happy someone else realizes that niggers are killing way out of proportion but it is not getting the attention it should be.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1557350993105.gif (552x640, 1.99M)

>is much worse than
I'm well-fucking aware of that you absolute moron. The problem is they are BOTH over-representations and you aren't considering your audience, many of whom will flip upon hearing this. The 13-52 argument on the other hand CANNOT be countered with the "but all men are over-represented" argument because it does not introduce men as a factor.

Furthermore, if you use the 13 -52 argument, you can still make that same point that you just made (except it's even more shocking). 13 causing 52 is "much worse" than 87 causing 48. See how much better that is?

>hurr your a nigger kike!!
I'm literally trying to strengthen the argument that niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime. How exactly am I a nigger kike? If anything, a nigger would be taking your side because you present a weaker position.

Attached: 1529507715234.jpg (225x225, 13K)

So a majority of the population commits a majority of the murder? You really are stupid.

Being this retarded.

What the fuck are you even saying moron?

>The entire point of this is that a very small population commits over half the homicides.
Yes, the 13-52 argument does that as well without introducing "men" as a factor which leads to the instant counter of "but all men are over-represented, stop being racist! If we just removed all men, homicide would be a non-issue".

Basically lots if factors. Some genetic. Some sociological. Turing your back and hating them isn't the solution tho.

Low IQ

Attached: map (1).png (800x472, 41K)

>Some sociological.
wrong.

Black Americans have an average IQ of 85
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Chronic adult criminals have an average IQ of 85
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126

At each poverty concentration level, the violent crime rate is substantially higher in black than in white census tracts.
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174

IQ and self-reported lifetime violence accounts for racial disparity in criminal justice processing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

In 1959, the American Association of Mental Retardation set the threshold of mental retardation at

Attached: 1552627646647.png (619x352, 8K)

Facts don't care about your racist feelings

Sheboons ain’t killin. This is 6% of the population, male Niggers doing a majority of all killing

>The "calculations" are easily done
Then you do them, nobody else in this thread has. They've just been saying "well APPROXIMATELY half of the population is men, and men commit MOST of the murder"

Please look up for me EXACTLY how much of the population black males are, and then look up EXACTLY how much of the black murders are committed by males.

>13-52 is a good sound bite argument and the other is a good argument as well.
The other one is weaker, that is my entire point. I don't want retards ruining the 13-52 argument (which is excellent) by replacing it with this sub-par easily counter-able one.

>Stop being a debate faggot and just be happy someone else realizes that niggers are killing way out of proportion but it is not getting the attention it should be.
I want MORE people to understand this point, the problem is I believe that will be less likely if people keep adopting the "black males" argument instead of just the "black" argument.

so it doesnt matter if blacks have guns or not?

Keep digging yourself in a hole. It really is quite fascinating to see the thought process of an imbecile.

You're right, the solution is to hang them all or send them back to Africa.

Because someone has to kill all those blacks so they don't take over the country

youtu.be/SIeEwi9N1m8

>So a majority of the population commits a majority of the murder?
Yes? That wasn't my "point" at all though, are you mentally challenged?
Blacks and men are both over-represented in homicide rates, don't weaken the argument about blacks by watering it down by including men as a factor.

not an argument

nigs get guns even if they're illegal. look at chicago:
heyjackass.com
look at NYC. blacks are ~30% of pop there but account for 97% of all gun homicides, and guns are illegal there too

Because of racist white people

>Yes? That wasn't my "point" at all though, are you mentally challenged?
that's the point you made you retard brainlet black gorilla nigger

no, you

You know how to tell when you’ve lost an argument in humiliating fashion? When you starts using all caps.

Monoamine oxidase A

Attached: Monoamine_oxidase_A_2BXS.png (780x1000, 310K)

no, it isn't. Perhaps you should re-read my arguments since you seemed to have completely missed the point.

because their mom and dad fucked while they were wasted on malt liquor and dope at age 18, and neither had a job or a solid education or any real reason to want to live aside from the little voice in their head screaming 'stay alive and reproduce'. So some poor little kid, abused and shown only contempt and violence for his pre-adult life from his parents (if his dad was even around) grows up thinking this is the norm, and fuck all of authority because that's what his idols say. Fuck this guy trying to teach me math and shit. Fuck this guy telling me not to get drunk at 14. Fuck the police for arresting my dad for murdering someone. Oh shit, I can't get a fucking job because I may not literally be retarded, but I am basicallt functionally retarded because I cant read or do basic fucking math and not cuss out people trying to buy shit at my place of employment. But fuck, the cool DLC on GTA V cost money, and I don't want to work for it, so I need real money to buy shark cards. But I aint got no fuckin job. I know, I'll do illegal shit because no one gives a fuck if you act tough to a drug addict buying crack or some asshole you arte robbing. Oh shit, someone scuffed my shoes I bought with crack money. YAH YAH YAH.

Another black man wearing orange.

Will someone With millions of eyeballs on them ever address this?

>capitalize some words for emphasis
>"all caps"
oh, so you are retarded?

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
Aggression-related Gene Weakens Brain's Impulse Control Circuits

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior
The 2R was related to arrest, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior.
>These associations were only observable for African-American males. >Only 0.1% of Caucasian males carried the 2-repeat allele.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
>MAOA genotype modulates default mode network deactivation during inhibitory control
>It has been demonstrated, in a long line of research, that the low-activity genotype of the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene is associated with aggression.

archive.is/0CEMs
>The 2-Repeat Allele of the MAOA Gene Confers an Increased Risk for Shooting and Stabbing Behaviors

Attached: 1542173246972.jpg (1158x2184, 796K)

>All black people are murderers
>All white people are millionaires

found the jew

Yes, it is. Keep self destructing.

The 2r allele and Maoa gene.

How are the black youth taking the battering online from women of all races proclaiming blacks make up the majority of abortions so its a good thing

Attached: DrRy-lHW4AAUDR0.jpg (868x1200, 105K)

How is rather

>non-black males at 44% of the pop commit 48% of murders
>black males at 4% of the population commit 50% of murders
How does this hurt our position? I'm just not seeing it, fren.

I am not looking up or doing anything for you. You are the one that says it can't be done. Go prove to yourself it can't be done. If you as half as smart as you think you are you will prove yourself wrong. If you want to convince people with a brain you better have more than 13-52 to go on.

One you start using caps you’ve lost. Type harder on your keyboard too, it’ll add more emphasis.

Nobody argues that men are more aggressive by genes. Anyone who has taken testosterone for any reason can understand this.

And we cannot eliminate the male of the species, though if all you womens talk sweet enough to me, while giving me children, I'll think about it.

The point is that apparently our culture is not sufficient to remove a stronger proclivity of "blacks" to commit violent crimes. And so something needs to be adjusted either to normalize criminal violence, or to stop it as much as possible.

Unless you're arguing that you're ok with high murder rates.

fpbp

Attached: 1557447478567.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Why does focusing on male crime rate hurt position.
Because people get uncomfortable when you bring up the racial difference in crime rates so when they you hear that they latch on to the easy out, which is shifting the conversation to hating on men in general.

Attached: 1551452273799s.jpg (125x109, 3K)

Why are people even disagreeing? This is common sense 101, stick to facts

Attached: 1557538518374.jpg (1076x752, 305K)

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX

(1) because black males are not "4% of the population", that's a bad estimate which is a weaker argument than actual demographic data in the 13-52 argument

(2) because both are "over-representations" (meaning each group is smaller than the percentage of the thing they cause) so now it can fit on a headline making it a better argument to convince the brainlet normies (the battleground people we will eventually need to win over)

>I am not looking up or doing anything for you.
Then why are you making the argument with numbers you have not researched? You're just asking to be proven wrong on a technicality and then having your entire (truthful) point discarded because of an error of guessing.

>You are the one that says it can't be done.
No, i'm the one saying it's harder and stupider to waste time gathering more information in order to present an argument in which the opponent has an easier out "all men are over-represented".

"Blacks are 13% of the population and cause 52% of the homicide", is short & sweet. It is memeable and very hard to counter.

>3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?
Holy shit. Is this true? I never thought of this.

fucking thank you, finally somebody understands

Thanks user, I was starting to feel like an alien here. Idk what the fuck these newfaggots are smoking, but this is turning into a nightmare.

white peoples fault

Why do faggits post on Jow Forums?

NOPE

Same fag lololol

Cuz we have good taste in woman faggot

Attached: ee22e19a610f9468f89b5c2501f423fc.jpg (290x290, 41K)