Jesus = Satan

Prove me wrong.
Juda-ism = Christian Rome
Islam = Christian Rome (convert)
Satan = Christian Rome
Gnosticism = Jew-Christians of Alexandria subverting Platonists
Communism = Zionism/Christian Russia-Germany

It's all the same shit

Attached: satan is jesus.jpg (692x762, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gnosticism = Jew-Christians of Alexandria subverting Platonists

Gnostics were also Platonist, there is literally not only one denomination of "gnosticism" putting it in just one box is wrong

Attached: abraxas.jpg (407x600, 49K)

>Gnostics were also Platonist
No the Platonists hated them and called them out as a crazy mob. Gnostics filtered Platonism through their Judean religion to subvert the schools in Alexandria.

Attached: plato demiurge.jpg (396x630, 29K)

Gnosticism is not a "judean" religion there was many different sects with distinct views

Attached: Yaldabaoth.jpg (205x252, 15K)

>Gnosticism is not a "judean" religion
Yeah it was created by Alexandrian Jews. Look at the name of your meme you dumb fucking CIA victim, it's kikery

Attached: demiurge vs esoteric faggots.png (1400x2700, 584K)

>Yeah it was created by Alexandrian Jews.
>Source my ass and schizophrenia

Attached: aleis.jpg (800x422, 39K)

Redpilled

>Yeah it was created by Alexandrian Jews.
>Source my ass and schizophrenia
The source is on Crowley's head you dumb pedo. It's well known where it came from, all you have to do it look up the history. Even Terrance Mckenna gives a good lecture on it. In fact Blavasky even said it so those are your friends, right, your occult recourses -- or just use actual historical research on the emergence. It's even the subject of 1st Corenthians where Paul write to them because theyre having orgies, fucking their relatives, and running a money scam.

It's so well know that only larping internet-scholar plebs like you would say otherwise

Attached: jesus satan jung.jpg (600x591, 99K)

So all you are going to do is deflect questions and not provide sources to back up your shit. Okay bye

Attached: Quotation-Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe-There-is-nothing-more-frightful-than-ignorance-in-action-34-77- (1200x640, 113K)

ANd how the fuck you didn't notice all the "hebrew" fake words and concepts used in (((gnosticism))) is beyond comprehension. You must be a total idiot

I just provided sources

Ah? Where does it say a group of jews in Alexandria created gnosticism?

>Ah? Where does it say a group of jews in Alexandria created gnosticism?
In the sources I provided. Lay off the weed you stupid CIA victim

dab on christikes

Is this a zoomer thing? Not knowing how to research and being spoonfed like a baby?

None of your sources say jews of Alexandria created gnosticism just stop ridiculing yourself dude, you are pathetic

Attached: stop.jpg (492x355, 32K)

the only true religion is the one where your heart is weighed against a feather in the afterlife.

>None of your sources say jews of Alexandria created gnosticism
Yes they do. First you say, "where are your sources" after I give you sources. Then you say they didn't say that when not even realizing sources have been given. Then you post a stupid meme.

You're a fucking larper chan faggot with no soul.

Attached: rasputin.jpg (328x500, 24K)

>the only true religion is the one where your heart is weighed against a feather in the afterlife.
WTF is wrong with you?

Lazy fucking zoomer

Contemporary scholarship largely agrees that Gnosticism has Jewish or Judeo-Christian origins, originating in the late first century AD in nonrabbinical Jewish sects and early Christian sects.[19][14][15][note 14]

Many heads of gnostic schools were identified as Jewish Christians by Church Fathers, and Hebrew words and names of God were applied in some gnostic systems.[20] The cosmogonic speculations among Christian Gnostics had partial origins in Ma`aseh Bereshit and Ma`aseh Merkabah. This thesis is most notably put forward by Gershom Scholem (1897–1982) and Gilles Quispel (1916–2006). Scholem detected Jewish gnosis in the imagery of the merkavah, which can also be found in "Christian" Gnostic documents, for example the being "caught away" to the third heaven mentioned by Paul the Apostle.[19] Quispel sees Gnosticism as an independent Jewish development, tracing its origins to Alexandrian Jews, to which group Valentinus was also connected.[21]

the bible was written by the devil, greatest trick he ever played?

Just think about it, do you really believe god would give humans intelligence, and then only admit them into heaven if they willfully ignore the evidence around them in favor of brainless fanaticism? No, that's the devil idiot.

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

>audio bible
HAHAHHAA the state of CHriscucking

>Just think about it, do you really believe god would give humans intelligence, and then only admit them into heaven if they willfully ignore the evidence around them in favor of brainless fanaticism? No, that's the devil idiot.
makes sense

Just google:
Cognitive Science
Cognitive Science of Religion
Perspectivism

In order to assess the position of religious thought you might want to reconstruct the basics, where religious thought is vividly tied to natural phenomenae and further seems to serve memory aiding.
Especially the transition from true nomadism, to pastoral nomadism gives us clues on how a growing pantheon of mythological objects, seen as survival effecting, merge into one entity, the sky/ sky god, via celestial space time navigation.

So, true nomads/ hunter gatherers, would understand some objects to alter survivability, for example water, or game which in the process became holy, with memory aiding stories developing on how to find those objects.
Evolving tents, domesticating cattle this nomadism transformed into pastoral nomadism, alongside advances in space time navigation helping with finding seasonal pasture, hunter gatherer religious thought shifted into a monotheistic structure, organized by the celestial sphere.

Religious books you mention are just an accumulation of collected religious thought.

>alongside advances in space time navigation helping with finding seasonal pasture, hunter gatherer religious thought shifted into a monotheistic structure, organized by the celestial sphere.
>Religious books you mention are just an accumulation of collected religious thought.
Monotheism wasn't a thing until the Judean cults went on a mass killing spree and destroyed history/philosphy and the culture itself. But this was not true montheism as it has a pantheon of angels. Not until modern temrs were these pantheon of characters ignored for the most part do to industrialization, even the evil angel (son of El) is slowly being fased out as roleplaying.

The rest of what you said it true though.

Attached: aryan vs jew philosophy religion communism god.jpg (480x678, 138K)

>They are depriving you of your bright future.
top kek

Further: These early developments of monotheism seem to be best preserved in Tengrism, a religious dynamic concentrated in central Asia, the most central space on a migratory relevant world map.

The devil corresponds best with an entity called Erlik, deciding about the faith of death people would sacrifice for example meat they ate in order to get better, or herbs and stuff.
Here characters might be either loved or feared, though none of them seems to be ascribed a solely evil function, in this case it's just primarily timid, yet can help in certain cases.

Google Tengrism, we got an all overshadowing sky god, called Tengri, exactly showing the developments I have displayed as these people are so heavily dependent on celestial navigation.

>These early developments of monotheism seem to be best preserved in Tengrism
Deities
>Tengri
>Umay
>Kayra
>Erlik
>Erkliğ
That's not monotheism but it's interesting. The Aya (Aryan) Khans who they profess their religion comes from is interesting.

>On a scale of complexity Tengrism lies somewhere between the Proto-Indo-European religion (a pre-state form of pastoral shamanism on the western steppe) and its later form the Vedic religion.

Finally in order to understand how superstition emerges, in one case, due to passing time, solutions for real life demands can become unapplicable or unnecessarily costly or simply misunderstood: i.e: pork in hot climates is dangerous, with a rule developing for a certain environment, people not updating accordingly, for instance with the availability of fridges or moving to a colder region, still clinging onto these old rules, depriving themselves of a now non harming protein source.
I also avoid it though, kek.

Dude, I'm working I don't know about those Aryans but feel free to use those insights I provided you with.

As to monotheism, it's a vital monotheistic development, and it's monotheistic to the point of unitary space/universe, as there's only one celestial sphere.

As the teaching goes:
Tengri is inside everything and encapsulates everything.

>Tengri, exactly showing the developments I have displayed as these people are so heavily dependent on celestial navigation.
There seems to be a heavy christian influence on them too the more I read. Since they were connected to Islamic territories at times it's not suprising

>it's monotheistic to the point of unitary space/universe
Well space and the death god are connected so I doubt it
>I don't know about those Aryans
>Aya! The origin of the marvelous divine Khans from miscellaneous histories

Attached: Tengrism ruins.png (440x146, 5K)

Bump

Attached: Christ-and-serpent-on-cross.jpg (1600x1066, 245K)

Yalda is the longest night (winter solstice)
the gnostics claim that jesus was a reincarnation of lucifer like being sent to learn from his past mistakes

>the gnostics claim
>Lucifer
That's how you know gnostics are christcucks/jews because Lucifer isn't even a character in the bible or Rome. It's ust a bad Vatican translation of the Dawn-god.

They're tied to everything as it is a religious dynamic of semi-nomads with depending on natural phenomenae, meaning they don't need to repeat rituals only to remember, nor do they need to define themselves to survive, nor do any missionary work, since they're not self defined, it's just a collection of tools to survive,
in the middle of a migratory relevant world map, with several migration and trade routes passing through their sometimes gigantic territories, stretching from Europe to Asia.
Trade of thought happened, a lot.

Once settling they always give up their religion for the local one, since it's a system that beared results only in the context it was formulated for so extremally it hits them in the face.

Tengri is overshadowing all, symbolized in the celestial sphere, I don't get you.
It's rather strange how this pre historical understanding is still the closest to a scientific one with the universe as the universal entity.

Btw, this is developing the foundation for a one world religion, to construct a one world government.

I'm projecting to collect 500 million people accomplishing the project.

>Tengri is overshadowing all, symbolized in the celestial sphere, I don't get you.
I dont get you. There is nothing monotheistic about it and it has many gods.

>It's rather strange how this pre historical understanding is still the closest to a scientific one with the universe as the universal entity.
That's what every religous crazy says. Brahman is the same thing though.

>Btw, this is developing the foundation for a one world religion, to construct a one world government.
>I'm projecting to collect 500 million people accomplishing the project.
lol!

Another crazzzzy. Nobody is worshiping your horse riding cult

Deities, just like angels and stuff, the definitions aren't that clear cut yet as in highly stilized religions.

I'm not a Tengrist, but use it as a mirror for early psychological evolutioanry developments leading to our current world view evolving alongside our physicalities.

Yet it's apparent that Tengri is the celestial sphere with universal supremacy ascribed to it.

I think we are deconstructing from different points of view, while I take the point of cogntitive science.

Why would you lable me crazy for giving a group a conscious inside the emerging global economic reality?
States form around economic realities. Lets give it a conscience instead of a few megacorps dictating the direction.

Isolating 500 million into a borderless nation, by organizing a time appropriate common theological standard, operating inside the current field of independent states, leeching off their adminstrative services in order to raise a new global one is just sound.

That way we'll raise a global state without putting current order into danger, save 500 million people for sure, granting them better operational conditions, while not endangering the rest directly.

You do realize the Jews of the time of Jesus are not the same jews of today, right?

The doctrine was replaced with the Babylonian Talmud, Judaism is now upholded by talmudic rabbis.

Stop posting this same fucking thread everytime.

>see that guy that helped people and was hated by jews
>ya he's actually satan
wonder could be behind this post

>Deities, just like angels and stuff, the definitions aren't that clear cut yet as in highly stilized religions.
No in Tegrist it's very clear. Mother goddess father, death god. it's all the same shit

Tengri is defined as all encapsulating.

>Why would you lable me crazy for giving a group a conscious inside the emerging global economic reality?
Because the "emerging global economic reality" is just digital usury = slaver/bondage. It doesn't matter what scam you come up with, it's all going to begin and end in horror. You have to be severely indoctrinated or mentally ill not to see this. A non-cognitive NPC

>States form around economic realities. Lets give it a conscience instead of a few megacorps dictating the direction.
States form around many realities, including GDP which isn't collective but specialized. You're speaking from a low-tier Marxist Dialectic and trying to mystify it into some ridiculous cohesion
>I'm a cognitive psychologist and can create a world unifying religion using horse worshiping nomads
>Isolating 500 million into a borderless nation
lol, so not a nation and not isolating...

>That way we'll raise a global state without putting current order into danger, save 500 million people for sure
I guess by global you mean without any inherit unity but that which is forced upon them by you Dr. Doom.

You're the definition of a pseudo-intellectual and should get into plumbing repair instead

>nb4 muh robots doin' all the jobs

Attached: dr doom racism muslims marvel draclua.jpg (620x487, 43K)

>Tengri is defined as all encapsulating.
So is the Brahma religion of Hinduism, except it's not limited to sky-sphere and is much older with a billion people practicing it and its extension Buddhism/Zen.

Attached: universe.jpg (474x355, 22K)

Sates form around food access, that's what they do, build roads for you to get your yoghurt.

A nation is a self aware collective of people with a common goal, it's not bound to any territory.

By global I mean just that, global, including all inheritance.

The means of transport made us become so global, that's what made states ,erge into larger ones priorily continously, why would that stop?

Attached: download.jpg (334x151, 5K)

Not Tengrism, but Tengri, as for your non-monotheistic claim.
Tengri is supreme, all encapsulating and corresponds witht the celestial sphere/ universe, in Tengrism.

Daily shill bread you know what to do

>A nation is a self aware collective of people with a common goal, it's not bound to any territory.
bullshit Marxism

bump?

+

Attached: ef36b2094e1cb6c069f08b6b788b6373-01.jpg (512x512, 52K)

(((who)))