Outrage about the new SAT score is yet another case of mentally ill right-wing hysteria

So with the recent announcement of a SAT adversity score, many of you retarded neo-nazis are absolutely enraged despite not knowing anything about it at all. Here's some facts about the new SAT adversity score to help calm you down:
- It will NOT modify your actual SAT score whatsoever. It's a completely independent extra score that's given to college administrators as a guidance.
- The score does NOT take race into account at all, but rather looks at race-neutral factors such as your high school's quality, your parent's income, the crime rate in your neighborhood, etc. It is not a way to "discriminate against whites", in fact, a poor white person will have a higher adversity score than a wealthy black person.
- The goal of the adversity score is to eventually replace race-based affirmative action with something better and less discriminatory that will allow universities to identify disadvantaged students regardless of their race.
- Switching to the ACT will not help you, as they too are coming up with a similar score soon.
- If you're pissed off about this score and you're not at least a millionaire then you're a cuckold who enjoys wealthy privileged kids stealing your college seat.

Attached: image.jpg (380x693, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGHmk4UeK_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Colleges already have lower admissions standards for everyone who isn't white or Asian. Why is this necessary?

>The score does NOT take race into account at all, but rather looks at race-neutral factors such as your high school's quality, your parent's income, the crime rate in your neighborhood, etc.

None of that shit is race neutral shitty schools, broke parents, high crime neighborhoods are all inherent qualities of black people.

thanks fag, can you get me the list of 50 schools who participated in the trial run of this stat last year? because apparently my uni (big "10") admitted the lowest percentage of blacks last year, when the trial was being run. i wanna see if they were on the list of unis who actually used this adversity score, thinking they'd get more nigs

>completely independent extra score that's given to college administrators as a guidance
An "extra score" can still lower/raise one's chances of getting into said college
>race-neutral factors such as your high school's quality, your parent's income, the crime rate in your neighborhood, etc
Those "race neutral" factors are literally based on race, the problems of nigger neighborhoods are not the problems of white ones
>The goal of the adversity score is to eventually replace race-based affirmative action with something better and less discriminatory that will allow universities to identify disadvantaged students regardless of their race
See above, those "less discriminatory" practices are still based entirely in race

Attached: 1557836700426.jpg (1284x891, 388K)

and please stop using a vpn chaim, we know exactly where you're posting from

This is so fucking stupid.
You are so fucking stupid.

>Race neutral
hahahahahaha

Yeah dude. I'm sure crime rate, school quality, neighbourhoods etc have nothing to do with race at all. The results of the study itself shows what you are saying to be untrue. They literally get a more diverse environment even though if the factors were neutral you would expect the average poor white person to outperform the average poor black person (There are studies to prove this). Yet the results don't show this at all. Makes me think that hmm maybe it isnt so "colorblind"

This will be scammed by parents

>Buy property it crap neighborhood
>Legally divorce
>One parent is single with "zero" income
>Set up school is bad neighborhood and offer zero AP classes

Because race-based affirmative action sucks ass and does not help working class people.

A black kid and a white kid growing up in equal circumstances will receive equal adversity scores.

>if you don't mindlessly accept my retarded outrage you're a jew
تلحس ايري

Manlet rage

Taking any factors into account besides the actual test score is retarded.

of course you're a jew, why else would you give a remote fuck about something so specific as American SAT scores?
Poor blacks and whites rarely grow up in the same shitty neighborhoods, they're almost always exclusively black

/thread

All the variables are weighted to produce the desired race-biased disparate impact benefiting blacks and Hispanics and disadvantaging whites. If that's not true, why are the details of the formula opaque? What do they have to hide?
>inb4 details are proprietary to prevent gaming the score
Fuck off. Facebook and Twitter give us the same bullshit about their secret guidelines for enforcing hate speech bans.

>person a gets a perfect SAT score
>person b gets average score
>person a came from an area that wasn't shit
>person b did
>with the new system person b's score is raised, person a's score is lowered so they're considered the same

how does this possible work?

post your adversity score

So glad I don't live in America right now (even though Canada is much worse in other ways). This is basically communism.

Things happening in the US concern everybody on earth. Thanks to the internet, the US culture war affects literally every single place on the globe.

This test is worthless then. It has nothing to do with demonstrating competency.

Thank you for posting this and clearing things up. Unfortunately, Jow Forums doesn't actually care about facts, they only get their information from MS Paint memes and unsourced infographics.
Could you give me the source for this information for future reference?

Sounds like a good argument against globalism

Revisions done to a scoring system for American high schoolers is cause of concern for the rest of the world? Please

Person A likely had less access to educational resources like tutors and grew up having to deal with a shit household, neighborhood, and family situation. All these things lower person A's score.

>boo hoo rich kids will now be forced to go to brown instead of yale :(((( this is literally communism

>A black kid and a white kid growing up in equal circumstances will receive equal adversity scores.

Black kids and white kids don’t grow up in equal circumstances you fucking retard. Literally no one would say that they do.

This.
Then stop fucking doing that. Tell every cuck in your country who gives a fuck about what our retarded collapsing shithole does that they are a cuck and to get over it.

>- It will NOT modify your actual SAT score whatsoever. It's a completely independent extra score that's given to college administrators as a guidance.

So basically it looks at the color of a person's skin instead of the content of their character or abilities in life?

How fucking racist.

>All these things lower person A's score.
Because they changed the test from being a proxy IQ test to being a test partially relying on knowledge in 1995. It's a problem they created and are now "solving."

>lowering scores to create forced equality
>pretending that isnt enshrining mediocrity
commie we're going to burn you at the stake, do you realize that?

How so? The test score itself is not modified at all. This literally just takes affirmative action and changes it to be based on economics rather than race.

Cultural globalization is good.

Not just test scores, pretty much any culture war related event that happens in the US. Why do you think Swedes and Brazilians on this board were celebrating new American abortion laws last night despite being personally unaffected by them?

>Cultural globalization is good.
commie we're going to burn you at the pyre like heathen kings of yore, do you see that?

These things have always been true. Studying for the SAT always gave you an advantage.

Can you read? The SAT scores are not "lowered". They are not changed in any way.

WOW. Destroyed by facts and logic!

>Cultural globalization is good.
Only for the 1%. For the proletariat it's horrible.

>This literally just takes affirmative action and changes it to be based on economics rather than race.

It has the exact same affect as affirmative action except it’s more defensible in court and in the public opinion.

In America, class warefare = race warefare.

It is nice to see that the US are now implementing stuff,that polish communists did in the 50s. I hope it will work out as "well" as it did here.

OP is completely wrong. It's entirely about race.

SAT score distributions by race match perfectly with IQ distributions by race (what a surprise).

The College Board uses "economic background" and "parents' education level" to create an "Adversity Score". The Adversity Score is separate from the the actual SAT score, BUT STILL USED BY COLLEGE ADMISSIONS. The worse your parents' education or income, the higher your Adversity Score. The premise is that kids whose parents are lower income, or lower education score worse on their SAT's because of their socio-economic background has negatively affected the score.

Kids who have wealthy, well-educated parents are given a hurtful Adversity Score, called a "Privilege Adjustment". Kids with low-educated, poor parents are given a positive Adversity Score.

This is CORRELATION, not CAUSATION. IQ differences in racial groups account for differences in income, and differences in education level. Lower IQ parents have lower IQ children, who consequently score lower on the SAT's. It's all based on IQ.

The entire case for Adversity Score being imposed by the Marxist College Board is based entirely on a farce. Wealth and education differences exist because of IQ distributions across the races.

This is Equality of Outcome, as opposed to Equality of Opportunity. A Black student who gets 400 points lower than an Asian student on his SAT will have the same chance to get into Harvard. It's blatant racial discrimination against Asians and Whites.

Attached: SAT racism.jpg (706x749, 81K)

You're in fucking Jordan. How the fuck does this affect you?

I don't think so dude, I'm glad I grew up consuming western and Japanese culture instead of the low quality locally produced shit.

Imagine being this much of a bootlicking brainlet. "Hurr durr me and rich pipo on da same side because we haf same skin color"

Muh literally communism

>OP is wrong

He’s also a fag

seems like this would do more harm than good...
not like they're fooling anyone..
all it accomplishes is irritating admissions people

/thread

In the western lands:
>bridge collapses due to "adversity" hire
Oh well, couldn't have been prevented!
>plane crashes because adversity hire was forced through aerospace engineering program
Couldn't possibly have been prevented! :)
>Adversity hire keeps job after accidentally running over and killing boss, gets promoted even
He didn't have the opportunity of learning how to drive, he deserves more opportunity!
>Adversity hire creates infrastructure plan that results in hundreds of deaths due to poor planning of road layouts
Roads were ALWAYS laid out horribly, nothing could have been done!
>Adversity hire re-uses needles because that's how it was done back home in Pakistan, resulting in transmission of deadly diseases to hundreds
The process is the problem here, not the people!

Meanwhile in China:
>Do shit on test
>Thrown in gulag
>Only the strong survive
>In two generations, only a ruthless skilled workforce remains

Diversity/"adversity" is unironically how the west dies.

American cultural marxists BTFO.

Based Poland.

I’m a middle class guy who’s smart so I got high SAT scores. IQ is based on genetics not environmental factors.

You are a brainlet.

>>Meanwhile in China
>the economy is collapsing
>the poor who made ~750 a month now make ~150 and have to live together
>numerous failed, abandoned cities
>millions, billions wasted on half-finished projects
I still hate adversity hiring tho, but china isnt doing that great

>Studying for the SAT always gave you an advantage.
Not before 1996. Anyways, studying for anything gives you an advantage. Smarter people tend to study because they plan ahead. Teens from disadvantaged backgrounds are probably more likely to study because they want to escape they stupidity around them. Stupider kids from advantaged backgrounds may not study because they know they will get things handed to them. If the test was purely intelligence testing, these differences wouldn't be pronounced.

>The SAT scores are not "lowered"

But the end result is still more and more dumb minorities being admitted to college, resulting in more and more worthless degrees in African studies and lowering the overall standard of higher education.

>This is CORRELATION, not CAUSATION. IQ differences in racial groups account for differences in income, and differences in education level. Lower IQ parents have lower IQ children, who consequently score lower on the SAT's. It's all based on IQ.
race is the confounding variable.

>All these things lower person A's score
By artificially raising person A's score, you diminish person B's because the acceptance based on these exams is a curve. Please die.

Is adversity equivalent to merit?

Proofs? I actually hope you're wrong because the shit we're headed towards is worse than all out annihilation.

Attached: us-china-gdp.png (545x389, 23K)

This punishes parents for striving to give their a child a better upbringing and education than may be in their “social class”, via things like being low-income but moving to a school district that has a big budget.
Also putting a number value on a wide plethora of social values should be terrifying to anybody regardless of race or retardation, it is scarily close to china social score bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGHmk4UeK_w

It's like chinese reverse social score.

Intentionally not working, no incentive to lower crime or improve neighborhood school, and promoting single parenthood households get rewarded.

You can’t measure adversity as well as you think you can. Colleges should all go bankrupt anyway.

Fucking moron. "underprivileged" kids ALREADY get MASSIVE advantage in acceptance to Uni. This is definitely just another way to lowkey discriminate against people in the name of """"social justice""". Namely, white people.

>likely

Everyone in the USA is racist, everyone in China is Chinese.

>it wont modify your score just add an extra score effectively lower its value for any person not being a nigger
>race neutral factors such as predominantly race related factors
>its better because we say so
>sure its all about granting niggers privileges but we are using left wing ideologic assumptions to deny it
>muh not being a nigger is capitalism!!

>Colleges already have lower admissions standards for everyone who isn't white or Asian. Why is this necessary?

Because none of their actions are closing the achievement gap between injuns/niggers/bean and whitey/chinks/kikes. They've got to double down to counter all that racism perpetrated by whitey.

>SAT adversity score not okay
>Schlomo's credit score okay

The eternal american, everyone.

Ok, so like, when they getting rid of affirmative action then?

well and non will, unless they litterally forbid asians and white people to go to collage. And even then the retention rate of diversity students is not that good. Ton of them drop out after a semester or two, because they are just not suited for academia. Your practicly are left with people doing sports, and a super small minority of real smart people after 3-6 years.

What the fuck are you carrying on about?

What would prevent me from filling that out to say I'm a poor retarded nigger raised by a single mom even if I'm not? Would I fail the test? What if I identify as a poor retarded nigger?

None of those things are easy or cheap to do

Literally all of them are cheap to do.

>- The goal of the adversity score is to eventually replace race-based affirmative action with something better and less discriminatory that will allow universities to identify disadvantaged students regardless of their race.

but its still race based because ghettos are the result of niggers not policy...so?????????

Nothing will change any of this. Niggers will still have an average IQ of 82 and beans an average IQ of 89.

At some point this charade will have to end and even the most true-believing leftist will be forced to finally admit that the real reason blacks/latinos score worse than whites/jews/asians is that they are just flat-out dumber.

this is a case of equity not equality, lmfao pathetic

This is exactly how that make racist AIs that predict crime non-racist. They simply find proxies for race and still send cops to black and hispanic neighborhoods.

Adding points just for the sake of it means the nigg...person doesn't have enough knowledge to understand the classes he or she is going to take and if the classes standards decline, then they will graduate incompetent mex...people.

Get more people in college that probably won't be able to pay off the debt incurred so (((we))) can garnish their wages for decades to come. What could go wrong?

Cuz they in uuuhh low income das y dae dum an sheeeiit SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER WHY ARE THEY IN THE GHETTOS IN THE FURST PLACE reeee

The time is coming but they'll try to deny the reality. Molecular geneticists are figuring the gene interactions that account for both increased and decreased intelligence and the gene variants aren't distributed equally around the world, obviously.

There is already panic in some areas of academia on how to handle the reality that within a decade a blood test will be able to accuracy predict your IQ. A university could simply test your dna to see if you have the genetic potential to succeed. It's actually a bit scary.

What about mental and emotional abuse of the parents? What about phsyical abuse or alcoholic parents? I don't see that factored in.

What about the adversity of low IQ? I think everyone should take an IQ test and factor that in. After all, the student had no choice in what IQ they were born with. It's not fair anons.

THINK OF DAY KIDS SENPAI! THINK OF DA LIDDO JAMYALINA DAT DIDNT HAVE A FATHER! SHE BE ON DAY STREETS BUT NOW JAYJAY WANT GO SCHOOL FO DEM SCIENCES NIGGA! MOVE OVAH WHITIE DAT BEEN THROUGH SAME PROBLEMS!

if i were presisent id fire everyone currently working in the public school system and register them as sex offenders so they cant be near children and just turn public schools into trade schools and onboarding for the military
id have a near 100% reduction greater funding for arts and music in early education with the curriculum focusing on patriotic themes and pay people who otherwise cannot work to create such things for the government, including public statues of myself
as well i would do away with welfare and social security for non military members