Based on this pic and your main childhood era here, are you gen x, millennial, or zoomer?

Based on this pic and your main childhood era here, are you gen x, millennial, or zoomer?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Early Zoomer.

I’ll go kill myself.

1996 zoomer here
fuck millenial fags. i knew one millenial fag but he was a bro and he had nice pectorals. so i asked him, dude how'd you get the nice pecs, and he said "butterflies bro." so i went to the bug store off of jew avenue and i acquired me some but her fly's and i obtained a great amount of pecks on the cheek from my pre-marriage copulations
thanks millenials

Attached: 1552375353612.jpg (750x645, 66K)

btw literally all of this is jewish trash holy fuck
sometimes i think of japan and what whites could be without jews or christianity and i honestly shed some tears lads not gonna lie

Attached: 1552626929474.png (1853x2261, 2.69M)

>that pic

Attached: 1525272258303.jpg (500x750, 137K)

I’m a zoomer so everything from 2001 to 2010 is part of my childhood. I remember the early years of my childhood when I didn’t have internet and only had some cartoons on the tv and I used to play with the other kids. Fun times, now my life is a dark hopeless void

>Late Millennial
>But also watched stuff from the Core Millennial stage

Attached: 1538969970625s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Same
I remember watching Dexter’s laboratory, recess, cow and chicken, catfish, Ed, Edd & Eddy, courage the cowardly dog and so many others. I remember on jetix I used to watch spider man the animated series and they made him a chad and now spider man cartoons and all the other cartoons are crap like everything else

same here. Born mid 90s but am familiar with core millenial and early zoomer. Frankly, I hate millenials so much that I'm a self identified zoomer.

>catfish
I meant catdog
Fucking kek

Attached: 484E935A-DB1B-44BC-B5A5-F9F491A43A45.jpg (599x449, 68K)

>Jetix
Zoomer. Fox kids was the real deal before jetix replaced it.

Core Gen X here

This thread is gay and everyone should feel gay for posting in it

Late X/Early Mill.

I actually remember when it was changed.
I saw it happen

WTF I love insect burgers now

Attached: 1557093287305.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Zoomer/Late Millennial

>Dexter’s laboratory, recess, cow and chicken, catdog, Ed, Edd & Eddy, courage the cowardly dog
>jetfix
>Old CN
The good shit, right before CN started showing actual real jackass cunts.

Attached: 98760.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Gen Y through and through. Gen Zyklon why are you awful and getting abortions of post natal infants?

Bump

So you're like 37?

Early gen x. Literally enjoyed things from every period.

So youre like 52 like my dad?

No u

Get Stephen universe the ruck outa there that’s much later

Close enough. I've never really "looked", or in some cases, acted my age, so it's been easy to connect across the board. Been here forever.

Core Millenial/Gen Y

Gen ∆, from the future. Memes are off the hook

Attached: gs1047.jpg (600x509, 32K)

I played warcraft 1 from 11 disk (not sure how they are called) but i was 5-6 years old though.
Used to play with cornet barrel, some sort of self made "gun" that shooted paper cornets.. Not sure if its a Romania thing only but it was nice.

Today's kids jsut have smartphones from 3 years of age.

So not sure what i am.

Also made Snow bases and stealing tools from garbage cans to "build" things.

And stealing fruit from gardens of people, some gardens were state property, not private property... so thinking now, why did people had a feeling of property over these gardens...

Zoomer. Ben 10, foster home, Billy mandy, KND really good times.I watched CN till Adventure Time . Thanks God I did not watch Steven Jewniverse and Star vs the forces of evil.

Attached: images (21).jpg (739x415, 23K)