Get ready for ameriburgers to get drafted

Get ready for ameriburgers to get drafted

rt.com/news/459546-us-destroyers-persian-gulf-iran/

Attached: Untitled.png (763x487, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/04/04/iran-killed-more-us-troops-in-iraq-than-previously-known-pentagon-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already served so everyone else can have fun shooting hadjis this time round

Attached: BTF.jpg (608x800, 97K)

i literally would rather sit in jail than fight for this country
jk lmao im smart ill just get in on the chair force and collect gibs hahaha thanks ancestors for giving me the IQ necessary to do jack shit hahaa

Attached: 1552674632010.jpg (960x928, 73K)

tfw too old to be drafted

>rt

They should draft all the unmarried and childless men and women first

well iraq was supposedly one of the strongest armys at the time and we absouluetly buttfucked them

I have severe OCD and I'm Iranian; can't go to Zion-Don's war.

Me too. Gonna be weird. Apparently the last of the real men got used up in the Iraq war and now the only thing left to fight is gay men and females.

>everyone drafted
>unemployment 0%
Trump wins again.

Same. If I'm not too old, then I'm too fat. Most Americans are, actually, there's been articles written about how the military can't recruit because the entire country's too out of shape.

>Be Jew
>Subvert every industry and place the American people on a diet of high-carb high-salt Goyim Chow
>Destroy your own golem in the process

Keeping my fingers crossed that America engineers an "aggression" in the Persian Gulf and starts a war with Iran that gets itself destroyed.

they absolutely did not have the worlds best army or anything like it. there was a massive tech and organizational disparity. you're a fag.

They should draft all the Muslims, and illegal immigrants first to give them a chance to redeem themselves.

Can i get drafted if i'm on NEETbux?

Attached: IMG_0742.jpg (550x413, 81K)

>draft people not in the system

>suposedly
i didnt say they were, what im implying is whos to say this isnt iraq 2.0 and iran isnt as strong as they claim to be

Can't draft the fat. Why do you think we eat so much burger?

>Put them in the system
Problem, or are you just hell bent on giving them a free ride.

Draft=you go where ever they need you. Might as well kys now so you don’t have to worry.

Because they've hacked your drones, launched missiles within 3 miles of US bases, and cucked you out of both Iraq and Syria already. Fact of the matter is that there isn't going to be a war, because the whole point of Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq was to try to position a favorable place for one after the 2002 millennium challenge, and you already got utterly destroyed in all of those theaters.

Also Russia and China.

The entire population of America should become 300lbs to avoid the draft honestly.

Being fat is the final memepill

oh sorry about the misunderstanding partner. now were on good terms.

If I get drafted what should I write on my helmet?

Attached: bce861bf-9f65-4488-9c7a-a94b452f9020_1.a39d95f0ebc247ce166e543e49a56e31.jpg (450x450, 61K)

>utterly destroyed in those theaters
What's the k/d ratio look like?

You put them in the system then they're legal and have rights dumb fuck. That being the case you can't just round up a targeted group of people and force them into war. You throw them into the draft pool and they get a chance to go like everybody else.

Just admit you're a fucking pussy and want to send everybody else before yourself and even if you did somehow manage to get selected, you'd run to Canada or Mexico.

I’m already in don’t need to draft me... and this is all a big nothing burger. All cucked trump does is flex his muscles.

cause burger taste good

Attached: IMG_9645.png (893x895, 1.31M)

Memes is murder

They won’t call a draft because then the general public would actually start giving a shit about our foreign policy. And actually, we should have a draft for that very reason. Either the entire nation should fight in these God forsaken wars, or none of us should.

any day now... not gonna happen faggots. sick of the false happenings.

>Iran isn't as strong as they claim to be
Do they really need to be? Wasn't this wargamed out very recently and the U.S. lost because the general playing the Iranians just coordinated by not using any electronic communications?

Considering that the Shia crescent is implemented, Iraq is helping Iran skirt sanctions, and the Taliban control more territory in Afghanistan than before the US intervention, I don't think that matters.

Also I believe it's 600 to 0 considering you only ended up killing a bunch of militias and groups that were in opposition to Tehran, while Iran IEDed you without the presence of a single troop.

I know.
I'm still waiting for Duterte to invade leafland and subjugate it.

die for israel goy

Attached: 1540852981414.gif (200x200, 382K)

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/04/04/iran-killed-more-us-troops-in-iraq-than-previously-known-pentagon-says/

not going to happen either faggot, but if you do get drafted i hope you end up eating shit.

I would love to get drafted.
I don't have a lot of personal drive, but if I get called to do something I go and do it.
Im a 23 year old mildly overweight office worker. I hate my job and my life, but don't have the drive to fix it.
If a soldier came knocking and told me I've been drafted, I would go in a heartbeat.
Opportunity to get fit, get trained, and get paid.
Sadly I'm the only son, so I don't think I can be drafted.

the only reason we arent going to war is after we slap there army the insurgancy will be even worse than afghanistan

Why they need to draft me? Don't they have a crew already? All they going to do is fire inland from the ship. You think we going to "storm the beach" gramps? Probably think we will make firing lines and advance across open fields too?

Neither political party is going to suicide its chances for 2020 and beyond for another unpopular war in the Middle East.

In the off-chance it does happen. The draft needs to wait at least one more year, so that I'm no longer of drafting age.

k/d ratio isn't how war works you fucking idiot

You keep telling yourself that.

Attached: Irans-parliament-labels-US-troops-in-Mideast-as-terrorists-The-Times-of-Israel.jpg (600x375, 55K)

They won't want you.

i dont see a K/D ratio just a bunch of cope

last time we engaged with iran directly we destroyed half their entire navy in an afternoon

you forgot the fact thats its a fucking american general not a unorganized middle eastern buy your way into being an officer millitary

Attached: osjdb2it1c101.jpg (600x600, 38K)

If there is a draft, we have already lost.

Attached: 1496018770809.jpg (460x562, 78K)

>ID: jew

Attached: 1530086419898.jpg (400x400, 24K)

It is when killing mudshits is the goal.

Attached: Penis_Inside.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

Sadly underchecked

Attached: EC1D5688-1EEC-4455-A2B6-E57BFB0E3C4E.gif (160x160, 704K)

fuck off mossad

Generation Meme

Was either of them named USS Liberty?

Attached: uss_liberty_2.jpg (800x445, 74K)

Not the world's best, *one of the* world's best. After you account for the US, China, India, and Russia, the dropoff is really fucking steep and the rest of the top ten don't have a solitary chance in hell of beating the top four, but they're still in the top ten. Subjective to anyone else in the world, though, they're still good.

Yes, there was a massive discrepancy between our equipment and organizational structure, and they got annihilated, but that wasn't because they were bad, it was because we were so fucking godly.

this is why your army hasn't accomplished much in the last 30 years, idiot.

>600-0
>Only ended up killing a bunch of militias
I see a trend with Muslim numbers. It's almost as if they like to pretend that it's always in their favor.

>ID: jew
what did he meant by this

You mean an Iran that purged its entire military after a revolution that left it isolated, the same Iran that was fighting a war against Iraq, which was using chemical weapons on it?

Iran has missiles now retard, cope more nigger and stay cucked.

See
Are you implying the pentagon are a bunch of liars?

I would put the UK ahead of China, India and Russia. Unless they're too far pozzed now.

They accomplished killing every threat that they encountered in huge numbers. Whether you want to claim those people as your own, or not doesn't matter.

it was fuck ton of iranians sourounding 1 american boat that was tresspasing in iranian waters, and if they actualy faught back it would be a decleration of war

US is a professional military. There will be no draft.

more cope

reminder iran couldn't even take basra during the same war which is literally 35 miles from the iranian border

3 5 m i l e s

literally human wave attacks into artillery

Attached: 7576457.jpg (258x245, 12K)

And the USN has arguably the most sophisticated anti missile system around, what's your point?

Already served, volunteered because I'm not a little faggot.

Nah, you don't get to abuse your population, then demand they fight for you. I won't answer any draft.
America really is the great satan.

Attached: 1525380741472.jpg (646x650, 70K)

That's a funny joke.
It's on par with: "get ready for a lot of politicians to die."
Glad we have a place to crack these jokes. Dunno what would happen if we didn't. We're a board of peaceful clowns making interdimensional balloon art.
I love you guys. I hope the .gov is just clownin harder than we are.
>citing RT as a source tho...

>Killed more than previously known doesn't mean that they killed more in comparison.
It's funny how you guys don't acknowledge all the deaths, and losses whenever Iran gets their shit destroyed.

do you think a single american is going to take on a fuck ton of iranians

They wont let your fatness get in the way. Just extra PT and restricted diet for a few more weeks. If they want you in the meat grinder, they'll find a way.

>Step 1. Lift ban on gays/ trannies/ females serving in combat roles
>Step 2. Impose draft
>Step 3. Start going door to door to every hair salon in Bay area, Manhattan, Boston, LA

A totally legal 'Purge'

Attached: purging pence.jpg (1160x629, 157K)

This. They'll put the land whales on a diet.

And they'll surround you again.

Now it owns the country and you had to pull out your contractors out of fear that one of the militias could get a greenlight to attack.

Now THAT is an argument. I could post some of the inventory in the arsenal, but I assume you can google them.

Kebab remover

Attached: 1556116520349m.jpg (1024x757, 84K)

I'd get kicked out of basic training for smoking.

Thank you for your service.

Link me some Iranian deaths post-2000

I'm not counting Beirut bombings where 200 US soldiers were Hezbollah'd because there's an assumption that things change in 40 years. I'd assume you have that same common sense as well.

>we were so fucking godly.
your only god is shane diesel. shane diesel on modays and anthony wiener on tuesdays.

Draft is still an option if they can't find enough of good goys to die for Israel.

>drafted
Two US destroyers would wipe Iran off the globe.

Then do it pussy. Why haven't you attacked?

And I can post SM-3s and SM-6s that were built basically with Iran in mind. Specifically designed to intercept MRBMs and IRBMs
And that's assuming any missiles can be launched without the site being immediately bombed to fuck. Iran lacks any kind of air defence, the air force itself is ancient and lacks numbers and any kind. And what a few s300 systems? They might last a day or two.

The question is:
How many Iranians will survive after an official war with the us happens.
You think that it will be in Iran's favor, so you shouldn't be against one right, or maybe you're not that confident, so you are attempting to stop it before it happens.

But Juba will be there with the intention of taking figi shots with explosive armor piercers.

RWDS

Attached: 1552961315771.jpg (600x717, 47K)

I'm too young and in shape and white to not be drafted. Fighting for a country that is working its hardest to fuck me over is not on my to do list. The (((military industrial complex))) can go find some goyim meat somewhere else. If the glowfags try to forcibly draft me then my life is already over. Might as well should have some fun in minecraft

Attached: snip snip.png (1787x921, 145K)

Iranians have heavy cocks. Don't test us!!

Right. Then why does the US keeps pressuring Iran to give up its medium range missile?

Attached: 1557993906712.jpg (367x454, 33K)

Memeflags will be drafted too.

Attached: 1557996077408.jpg (500x627, 30K)

>smoking
Dick. Nah man just playing.

All these warmongers pretending like Vietnam and Iraq took place in an alternate timeline.

Sad!

Attached: 1557999725584.jpg (477x731, 123K)

i literaly told u earlyier its the insurgancy, iran has thousands of lil attack boats with rpgs that would just fuck eveything up

Attached: 20190516_204802.png (1292x1406, 828K)

Easy, puts them in an even better position. Missile interception is never a guaranteed thing, although it's getting closer
You guys haven't had anything resembling an MRBM since the Pershing II was decommissioned following the INF treaty, some of it's a case of we don't have it so neither should you (granted now with the INF treaty gone that point is moot)
Some of it is also the Jewish lobby, MRBMs are a direct threat to Israel

You forgot to mention the LAWS system, which is pretty good against drone swarms.

Really what it comes down to is whether Iran has the quantity of missiles and drones it boasts of, and can launch them in short time. I've heard if a war were to happen, vessels would leave the Persian Gulf to avoid its midget class submarines.

However, there have been incidents of Iranian missiles being fired into Iraq and Syria near US installations, so it's not too far fetched to claim Iran could hit back. Really the big concern is what a war could do to the global economy, and I think the assumption is that oil fields in the vicinity would be targeted. The houthis already managed to blow up a Saudi pump, and that's just the Houthis.