Should Somalia join the EU? They are caucasian afterall

Should Somalia join the EU? They are caucasian afterall.

Attached: 1556995952376.jpg (750x1003, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based
Let them in

They are not, they are Sub Saharan.

Eurofags will allow it. lol

Based

Fpbp.

Why not? Somalis can already move Europe if they want.

Sub Saharan simply means living South of the Sahara. The populations living in the Horn of Africa have always been classified as Caucasians.

Reminder that the Europeana that moved to america did so vecause they thought that their Mother nations were too authoritarian and reoressive. That's right, americans come from Europeans that were all degenerate fags and trannies which is why sjwness and Trannydom is so common there. Also why so many fags live in america compared to Europe

"Caucasian" is not a real thing

Not in Sweden it isn't

Neither is "white" but you idiots literally want to have a genocide to preserve it.

Absolutely

No you see white people discovered America despite people already living there.

Kek

okay
1. They aren't caucasians, they're semites. That guy literally looks like a Jew with black skin. Look at his nose, lips, and hair.
2. What is it with non-European countries trying to join the EUROPEAN union? That doesn't make sense.

Caucasoid is an anthropological taxon. It's a real thing.
Negroid is a real thing.
Mongoloid is a real thing.
Capoid is a real thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race

Yes, I feel it is in the EU's best interest to add Somalia.
Can you just wait until we have actually left, we're still trying to get rid of the Zionist lead establishment at the moment so we can have our democratically won withdrawal from the EU.

Attached: download.jpg (640x360, 70K)

This is a Somali. Classified as a Caucasoid of the Ethiopid type in all racial/anthropological literature from past the 40s.

Attached: CaucasoidEthiopidtype.jpg (411x612, 200K)

>people

retard please.

Most of us would be good if they would LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

>Swedistan flag
>Wears skinny jeans that doesn't go past ankles
>Walks like a sissy while swinging your limp wrist back and forth
I just got back from Europe. Your men are so feminized, no wonder the third-world is encouraged to take you over. Hell, I might invade all by myself.
I even saw a uniformed Swiss soldier with a fucking man-bun.

>flags
Checks out.

Fuckin Somalia Caucasian?? I know this is clown world but goddammn

Sounds like Jew talk

Is Somalia actually a nation? I think of it as more of a herd.

The flying fuck is wrong with somalians? Why do they all look so god damn weird?

Well they are flying the Bonnie Blue... . No wonder my Somalian bud was confused when he saw it down here, those Somalis are appropriating our culture! First our flag, now our race.

Attached: Bonnie Blue.png (1200x800, 13K)