Pregnant Teen Found Slain with Baby Ripped Out, Allegedly Lured by Woman in Facebook Mom Group

Three people are in custody and charges are pending, the spokeswoman says.

Attached: 141414.jpg (684x706, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8kKrfpxC1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16.png (711x1827, 355K)

Facebook must be shut down

Two Goblinas and a Polack murdered an illegal and her anchor baby. Pretty much part and parcel of this diverse, multicultral utopia here in Chicago.

Attached: Family of murdered pregnant.png (1041x1266, 1.01M)

Facebook mom groups are psychopath incubators.

Just an abortion. Move on.

Fairer sex my arse. The last 10 years have shown me the true evil that resides in the female.
Fuck those bitches.

mmmmm, spicy multiculturalism.

Just a spic death, not really relevant.

It's just a clump of cells.

Blame yourselves. You Anglo fucks decided to give females "freedoms", freedoms they are not ready for per evolution.

See this is what happens when Drumfp bans abortion!

Baby is in critical condition, sucking down tax payer money as we speak. Hope it makes it!

latestage multiculturalism is fucked up

It's dead, but Pedro will keep it hooked up to dee ma-cheens to milk the sweet, sweet GoTacoMe bucks.

Attached: 69394.jpg (630x302, 133K)

> trips
I can smell the unevolved DNA from here

Attached: stream.jpg (750x702, 96K)

cunt was probably a coalburner and the family didn't like that

I wonder why they did it

Funny thing is I read the first article and it sounded like they were just trying to steal the baby and the second article here confirms that. Fucking why? They probably thought it would be their anchor baby/free meal ticket too.

The article literally said her husband was speaking Spanish so definitely not a nigger.

Really this. Fuck spics.

Attached: 1553923674077m.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

Anything dealing with "Internet + Mom" is pysco-retard enabler. I swear women drop IQ points when they have kids. They immediately start listening to the other retarded women too.

zuck should be guilty

They were bored

How is this politics?
Is literally molach politics now?

The mutts show again and again that they are socially inferior to pure race individuals.

Of all the sick shit people do to one another, this pisses me off probably more than anything else.

I would consider myself a brown belt misanthrope and master cynic, but the depravity of this particular crime makes me fucking sick.

I oppose the death penalty, but I am always amenable to ideas relating to public safety partnerships with the private sector (convicted murders looking to work off time, for example) to resolve weak points in our system of justice.

Attached: 1557604960602.png (305x289, 17K)

>19 year old named lopez
>killed in chicago
a mexican was killed by some niggers. black on brown violence isnt new. the nigs chimp out despite being outnumbered. i dont think there will be many black people left in cali or texas soon. mexicans killed them off in southern cali before

Every day Chicongo gets a little closer to being literal Africa.

goblinos stealing a goblino baby. nothing of value lost

we need to have a conversation about toxic femininity.

Oh dios mo, they exist lads! GET THE SALT! GET THE FUCKING SALT!!

Attached: up_by_circuit49-d8jmdft.gif (833x833, 165K)

It's fine if you stay on the Northside or in the tourist areas...oh wait, no it isn't. /cpd/ time soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8kKrfpxC1w

>nice trips
Nice cover-up as well.

Attached: b2f6b1d3fe22374ed91643ad0aef6338.png (900x695, 1.24M)

Would you be in favor of enslaving criminals who would otherwise be given death? I always liked that idea myself, a nice middle ground.

Holy fucking shit what in the hell?
>facebook mom group
WEW

Attached: 1555704113165.jpg (456x456, 35K)

A fucking lot do.
Some is only temporary, caused by sleep deprivation, others develop true retardation. Those are often the initially educated (but not too intelligent) ones, who suddenly lack any role model for being a mom and suck up every bullshit from the internet and their equally retarded friends.

Life in burgerland.

Absolutely. Clearly it's a gathering place for satanic murderers.

>Baby cut out of womb
Thank god we have womens rights so this is legal

Trafficking. $40,000-80,000 each on the black market That “john of god” guy in Brazil was making bank.

This happens at least a few times a year in the USA.

That’s Chicago.

Just typical Indio life.

Attached: 1487819844502.jpg (1440x2421, 1.18M)

It’s a fetus you asshole. Gosh it’s like you haven’t you heard the level headed logical screeching from thots recently? They were just doing a back alley abortion because of the new laws passed.

I personally think that these 3 sadists should be burned at stake.

This shit happened in colorado a few ywars ago too

Gotta love those mom-and-daughter matching eyebrows on the goblinas

Exactly, if Facebook was not around none of this would have happen. It's Facebook's fault and it must go now.