PERIOD

PERIOD.

GOT IT?

Attached: 45E3F80F-A39D-4D62-9DDF-EC931EA0E32F.jpg (1242x2688, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1128835439668879362
youtube.com/watch?v=2gBVG-x0lfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did she just assume their genders?

I guess we'll take back that right to vote then, how's that?

>X shouldn't be making laws for Y
Citizens shouldn't be making laws for criminals

Didn't she try to kill herself? Doesn't this add to the stigma that those who want to murder babies are mentally ill?

Why is there no apostrophe in "shouldnt," while there is one in "women's?"

if you think a fetus is a baby, you must also believe a seed is the same as a tree. great logic.

Women shouldn't be making laws about men's money

PERIOD

Abortion is already settled, this is all a distraction and d&c campaign.

Democrats have very effectively framed the abortion argument as a gender issue, despite half of all American women standing against the procedure and various women in government writing and sponsoring these bills. The abortion ban in Alabama was signed into law by a woman. American women are so spoiled and deluded.

>men are entirely responsible for enforcing the law
>men shouldnt be entirely responsible for making the law

GOT IT STACY?

Says the crackhead who can't stop ODing. Educating women was a mistake. It reduces birthrates and results in insanity like this.

don't doubt for a second she'll be supporting laws forcing us to pay for them
that's how it is with any libertarian philosophy: "don't tell me how to live my life" inevitably becomes "but please subsidize what I do with it"

Once artificial wombs are invented we won’t need women for anything period

no

This is one of the most nonsensical political arguments I have ever read, and pro choice people seem to love it for some reason. It doesn't hold up at all.

Attached: 1420488853417.png (1035x621, 713K)

is this considered an intelligent approach to debate?
it's like she's a a kid rolling on the floor having a tantrum.

>DEMI LOVATO SHOULDN'T BE OVERDOSING ON DRUGS

PERIOD.

Yes they should.

Attached: 1555027723294.jpg (408x431, 89K)

*SHOULD

But it was a woman that signed it into law

Women are really like children. lmfao

Actually most US libertarians think there should be no government involvement in any private business

Women should not be killing a man's child.

PERIOD!

Shut up you drug addicted hefer

Female governor signs bill into law. Kek

I agree, ive had an abortion. I would get another in a heartbeat. It boils down to being my body and my choice.

Can't wait until abortion becomes illegal in every state. :) Fuck Demi, she sucks Jew-cock on the daily.

Why isnt a fetus a baby? It's a living creature, retard
Kek imagine wanting to murder babies instead of just not getting pregnant

>Bill signed by a woman
W-what does that mean pol?

right, but that's not actually a rebuttal to what I said

Wasn't it signed by a woman?

Wow
That's rather intolerant to assume that only women can have abortions wtf

She was clearly intimidated into it.

Wahhh it's my right to kill babies and can't no man stop meh

You stupid drug addicted jezebel

its a clump of cells during the early stages of pregnancy, moron. And most abortions are done in the early stage of pregnancy. Basically it's a literal parasite that sucks out your nutrients, and later on it drains you financially

Fair enough.
>All laws on child support, alimony and non-physical sexual harassment should be repealed.

Too bad she doesn't vote. Too bad all the people this mostly affects don't vote either. It's almost as if they want israel loving baby boomers making up laws for them.

twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1128835439668879362

Too bad your mom didn't

Suicide is illegal.
Underage sex is illegal.
Using certain drugs is of course, illegal.
Self defense is illegal in most liberal places.

PERIOD

Attached: 1097855729299.jpg (313x287, 58K)

WOMEN SHOULDN'T RECIVE ALIMONY

How can it be considered a womans body if its not made up of her dna?

>equating an unfertilized seed to a whole ass baby

You're either purposely disingenuous or more retarded than either of us believed you could be.

>Suicide is illegal.

Depends on where you live.

This aint the 1800's, women can vote and run for office. Alabama bill was signed by woman governor. Most women in these states support this for religious and cultural reasons.
These bitches act like women have no say in our political system.

I like how as soon as women got the right to vote, the first thing they did was outlaw men drinking alcohol (prohibition)
Dont tell me what to do with my body THOT

This argument is just another form of the left crying "stop reminding me of my immoral decisions, it hurts my feelings!"

>1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Attached: 394857934875938475.jpg (757x615, 49K)

Women shouldn't be able to get away with murder and not be held accountable

Didn't a woman sign it into law

If a baby is a womans body then why do men have to pay for it?
Checkmate atheists.

why do we bother putting w*men in government if theyre gonna blame men anyway, we need to stop listening to these harpies.

in all fields for the memeflag 1 post by ID

>State dependents shouldn't be voting

Women shouldn't have rights.

Attached: 1556916673225.jpg (249x250, 4K)

PERIOD.

Haha do women think we take them seriously when they throw legit tantrums on Twitter? someone try to convince me that this isnt a grown ass woman beating at the ground and shrieking like a 3 year old, but in text form.

Amen to this

If a man is responsible for paying for a baby it is because the baby is a part of him and from him. Otherwise he would have no responsibility or legal obligation to care for it. But he does, because it is a part of him.
It does not become a part of him after birth by magic. It is a part of him at conception. That is when he begins have responsibility to care for it. That is when legally it is his and so he must pay for it.
If that is the case, he must also be allowed a say in what happens at this stage.

If men have to pay, they get a say

The promised one!

Attached: 51149940_2324580497867803_6335440532445069312_n.jpg (261x183, 10K)

Tits or gtfo

Does this mean I can ignore all those man made laws about not murdering and raping women's bodies? sweet.

Kek'd Check'd

is there somekind of baby crying emoji or short vid with sound we could use to repond to these bitches anytime they start whining on twitter. It would have a dual meaning: 1 mock them for crying like the children they are, 2 remind them they want to kill babies and this it what it sounds like when you hurt a baby, it cries. I think this would really trigger them

Just like your faggot leaf ass suck nutients and money from your mom. Maybe she should have coathangered you sorry ass.

WOMEN SHOULDN'T GET A SAY IN A MAN'S WORLD
>WOMEN SHOULDN'T GET A SAY IN A MAN'S WORLD

Attached: 1551927533753.gif (332x332, 269K)

based spic

Attached: 1556916815755.jpg (400x400, 20K)

If only you had chosen not to be an unprincipled slut you wouldn’t be a murderer now

PERIOD, MOTHERFUCKER!

youtube.com/watch?v=2gBVG-x0lfE

Attached: Period_Motherfucker.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>woman signed the bill into law
lmao

Actually, we're making laws about the body inside the woman. If you want to change the law, than why don't you become a lawmaker?

Hey can you repeat that please

this what the heck

But it was an all-men court that ultimately gave the verdict that (unfortunately) sided on the side of '''abortion rights''' in Roe vs. Wad.
In fact, all 'women's rights' have been granted by men.
Men giveth, men can taketh away. It's only fair.

Attached: screenshotting memeball.jpg (676x689, 88K)

>fetus is to baby what seed is to tree
false equivalence.
great logic.

>PERIOD.
>GOT IT?
nope. thought i had it there, for a second? no, lost it... fuck off.