Where do girls go to meet guys? I want a gf and I’m hoping to meet one in person first in my city for once

Where do girls go to meet guys? I want a gf and I’m hoping to meet one in person first in my city for once

Attached: 57B55624-1C71-4060-8D63-ECBF9BB6EFB9.jpg (720x612, 39K)

Speed dating events apparently I saw a big event just for “speed dating” I assume that the connotation for speed was not related to amphetamine narcotics
Also bars

They don't really go anywhere particular. School or work usually do the trick. What you should know is that girls usually confer with one another when it it comes to meeting guys. If you want a gf, get to know women even if you don't go out with them. They'll talk about you to their single friends if you're a decent guy.

That sounds fake and gay and would probably be devastating for me. Also I don’t drink because depression.

True, but their single friends are almost always left overs.

I worked at a large company that hired a bunch of educated kids straight out of college. We all went out at all. Basically, all the decent girls got scooped up quick and kept pushing their left-over friends for years.

So what? Guys are just as capable of rejecting women.

Who said they aren't?

Through their friends. So work/school and then parties. Dating apps are just made for women on their period desperate to fuck a guy fast.

Bothering to point out that single friends are leftovers suggests that it's relevant. When trying and declining are both free...it isn't relevant. Their single friends could be sentient houseplants. Kinda doesn't matter in the context of this topic at all, unless it was said without consideration of how trivial it is to turn someone down.

The thing that matters is that these "single friends" generally aren't viable options.

Again, that really doesn't matter.

Imagine if the lottery was free to play. Considering the odds, it's not a viable option for income. You're telling me that has any bearing on whether you'd still try for free? It literally doesn't matter if the odds are 1 in 1 gorillion. You end up, at worst, exactly where you already are.

Having female friends, for the sake of meeting their friends, is by no means "free". Not time-wise, not money-wise.

>School or work usually do the trick.
I think I'm stuffed at this point because I'm long out of school, work is disproportionately male and my hobbies and interests are male oriented too. I really don't know how you're supposed to meet women in your 30s.

It's better than free, it's friends. AND maybe even a date or two.

Nibba I love your mom for giving us a retard like you as amusement

Male colleagues have friends, too. Their wives and girlfriends know people. Just network.

I gotta go though, this absolute fucking mongoloid that's acting like socializing is a cost is too much for me.

The only free thing here is your mom. If you think female friends don't waste a ton of your time, you have never had any.

Otherwise you would realize that spending a lot of the time at the mall or at a club looking pretty is NOT a good use of your time. You could argue that the latter is, for your mom, but it has ended in more STDs than profit, despite her best efforts.

>spending a lot of the time at the mall or at a club looking pretty
Hahahahahaha oh lord almighty is your entire perception of women based around 17 year olds? Motherfucker we're talking about OP's coworkers. Adults, bro, adults. How the fuck old are you that you don't even realize that there's a world outside of how high schoolers act? I can't, I fucking can't. My cheeks are hurting from laughter. Get the fuck out of here you underage window licker.

Do tell what the 7+ women you know do?

And don't say yoga or the gym, because their bfs/husbands will get jealous as fuck of that.

If you are talking about adults, a lot of them are in committed relationships. That means you have to be friends with their husband too.

Which means cliché shit like inviting them over for dinner or to watch Game of Thrones or whatever is popular at the time. The latter, again, will usually involve grilling or preparing something, having a clean nice place, etc.

If you are going to talk so much shit, back it up? Where do you hang out with women?

I don't think I'm social enough to do things like that.

>Having female friends, for the sake of meeting their friends, is by no means "free". Not time-wise, not money-wise.

one of the better ones might get divorced and not have kids yet. So there is that too.

>I want a gf
You really don't. You think you do, but you don't actually want one.
It's all tiresome.