What the migapedes don't understand about 2020

Trump won by 80,000 votes against the most polarizing unlikable candidate the Democrats had to field. Voter turnout was terrible for the Dems. Now polls are showing Democrats are charged up and desperate to get rid of him. Trump is going to get his ass handed to him even though by all common measures he hasn't done a bad job so far.

Republicans are desperate to win but they just don't have the votes to win a national election anymore that is why they have resorted to desperate measures like passing these abortion bills and Trump finally rolling out his immigration plan. It's a play for Hispanic voters which they won't get.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/one-term-us-presidents-3322257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok they will just use the played out Biden memes that normies are already bored of. They literally have nothing else and it's sad.

Did you not see the news? Trump is deporting illegals under the Insurrection Act. Dems won't win an election for decades.

Attached: realTrump.png (500x731, 154K)

Styx thinks Trump's going to win. You have to admit, the Democrats' field isn't too strong.

Spencer thinks Trump will lose, though, so there's that.

Republicans and Trump have botched the handling of healthcare and the messaging on Medicare and Social Security. They have no way of correcting this.

The problem for the Dems is the same as 2016: it all hinges on the Rust Belt. If the DNC rigs the primaries for Biden, the Rust Belt will look at Biden and think of Obama and Hillary. If the Dems don’t screw over Sanders again, the Dems will likely win.

This is probably right. Even if trump wins again somehow, he’ll be the last republican president ever.

Well what did you expect when they keep going soft on immigration.

Trump is going to lose big time.
He got elected by promising to help the working class, but instead he's just helped his wealthy cronies and Israel while working to flood the country with cheap labor.

He's a one term president. He backed Jared and knifed Bannon in the back.

Depends on who the dems run, Biden is going to flop hard with any non centrist.

Sanders isn't going to beat Biden and the last election wasn't effected by the rigging that much. The Democratic party voters are still mostly stolid and want "proven" candidates.

Well alrighty then! I guess I just have to triple down the efforts I put in 2016------to get him RE-Elected AGAIN!!!!
Praise KEK!

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

Good luck but it looks like Facebook won't allow your memes this time around to filter out to boomers

As unlikable as hilldawg was she’s still more likable than any Dem currently running, plus she had more behind the scenes political power.

You're a moron. You can't compare 2016 with 2020. They'll be two totally different elections. And plus this time, Trump could win a Nevada or Minnesota or New Hampshire.

With his tough stance on trade and China, he's definitely gonna win at least Wisconsin and maybe Michigan again.

oy vey I will stay home and not vote in 2020. how demoralizing. Truly all the nigger dick and suicide posting is working. oy veyyyy. yep definitely not voting in 2020

We'll see.

you're a delusional kike

the democrats will lose because they will nominate someone who will be seen as obviously a criminal and a retard by the day of the election (instead of gabbard or sanders, who would win), and the fake news industrial complex will be increasingly seen as the pile of shit it actually is by the non-boomer population.

what retard democratic operatives and their useful idiots fail to realize is that there were over 7 million 3rd party voters in 2016, and many people dont vote. 4 years of the world not ending on top of an obviously corrupt liberal establishment and the inevitable rigging of the next primary will lead to a trump victory, and possibly landslide; as long as there isnt a critical mass combination of economic collapse, war with iran, or an overreach by republicans on abortion.

no braindead cnn-tier woke clown/kid fucker with communist characteristics is going to change this. the only way trump loses is unforced errors.

There hasn’t been a single term president. Winning re-election is always easier than winning election.

Biden is the democrats' Jeb. He's cringy, old, and much closer to the center than any other mainstream democrat.

He is going to win you know?
After all, you all had been saying how much he is a kike puppet and loves Israel and yada yada.
How could the the likes let him lose for an idiot that won't love them as much?

bush 1...
checked

>There hasn't been a single term president.
thoughtco.com/one-term-us-presidents-3322257
Kill yourself retard.

Trump should win as long as the economy holds up and he can settle the chia shit in a favorable position. however this whole GOP retarded abortion thingy is the one issue that may well bring him down, him and a lot of the GOP.

Attached: 1530420371657.png (328x382, 222K)

>against the most polarizing unlikable candidate the Democrats had to field.
But your magic nigger obama said she was pure awesomeness and the most qualified ever.
All those celebs ADORED her.
Explain how that makes her unlikable.

Not if he cant keep the auto industry from shutting down.

Shit for brains LOST the vote count by about 1.3 million

They clearly rigged the primary for her. Thats why democrat voters stayed home and republicans turned out in full force. Hillary is right up there with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Al Gore on the list of people that galvanize rep voters.

Sanders wouldn't win shit.

and thousands of neo cons or skeptics didn't vote trump last time. He has won plenty of extra support this time around imo. Hell I even wrote in Rand.

>Trump won by 80,000 votes against the most polarizing unlikable candidate the Democrats had to field. Voter turnout was terrible for the Dems. Now polls are showing Democrats are charged up and desperate to get rid of him. Trump is going to get his ass handed to him.

TRUMP 2020

OR

CIVIL WAR 2021

I'm fine either way t b q h

Yeah I'm starting to wonder if Styx got lucky in 2016. I mean, he probably knows a fuck-ton more than me, but I can't help but know that Democrat turn out is going to be at an all time high. But maybe just in the states that don't matter? He did win a bunch by a paper thin margin.

Why would you care what spencer would say