Cant afford a home

>cant afford a home
>cant afford a family
>cant afford to live as a human being

Being a raiding, raping marauder with some fellow mad lads will unironically be a more fun and fulfilling way of living within 10 years. How does that make you feel?

Attached: the third world ends with you.jpg (964x640, 89K)

looks cool but I don't want to die. It was more fun when it was swords only.

Attached: 18479551.jpg (1345x1450, 2M)

Attached: 3523A273-0FEF-4657-AEB0-8B10A94852E9.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

>Being a raiding, raping marauder with some fellow mad lads will unironically be a more fun and fulfilling way of living within 10 years
based

Attached: tazz.jpg (350x259, 25K)

Kinda relieved. Once we go full circus only clowns will be able to tell how to run the show.

Attached: D-fensClownworld.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

This is pretty based but going full savage is also not good, but yes, we men shouldn't ask for things, we should take them and fight for ir

Checked.

No one who lives that way lives for 10 years.

Attached: 1488.png (1034x781, 861K)

Until you're caught or shot. Prison is no place for a fat basement dweller like yourself

Needs to happen soon. Need a mullato driver

>Rape and murder is good because men deserve the right to rape and murder

Damn bruh. What pill did you take?

>Black guy with a katana
Why are black men such weebs?

There wont be anything to live for soon anyway

*Honk* *honk*
user thinks the apocalypse is real
*Honk* *honk*

Sounds like he nee and chi-pulled

Hues have a great Japanese influence though.

Because the Jew fears the Samurai

Do they also fear Autism, you faggot?

> Damn bruh. What pill did you take?

Honduras pill.

You must have been a viking in a past life.

WITNESSED!!!!!!
We shall ride eternal on the highways of Valhalla!!

I've unironically considered fucking off to the third world and becoming a warlord, but I still have a little bit of hope for the West.

If that hope ever disappears entirely, Jow Forums will probably be able to find me in east Africa, India, or central America; either dead, in prison, or living like a fucking king.

Let me join you, all I want is a few war brides and a really big gun. Hell, give me those and I'll be the most loyal mother fucker alive.

This is why Canadians accepted being told they couldn't talk without going to prison.
>give me those
It's chaos and open war, and you're asking...

You said your going to become a warlord and after your established I want to join up. Seeing as how your acting like a cunt I'll start my own warband and fuck your day up. My boys er gunna krump yuh! WAGHHHhh!

Wasn't me, but I'll totally let you join my war machine, bro. The more White officers, the better - Whiteness is tantamount to authority in 100% brown/black populations, they know we're better than them.

I was reading pic related (which is pretty good desu) and there was an interview with an encarcerated Chinese mafioso and they asked him why he was doing what he did and he basically said: after 30 your friends are married, everybody else is in professions and if you're not married and in a professional career - all there is left is crime. What else is there to do?

I kind of agree with the mindset. If whites want to make money they should do romance scams on wealthy asian women by having them invest in fictitious companies and other related endeavors.

Attached: chinks.jpg (331x499, 21K)

gamers are going to rise up

kek image
looks like a video game

Attached: videogame.png (964x634, 961K)