OOOOO SAY CAAAAN YOU SEEEEE

OOOOO SAY CAAAAN YOU SEEEEE

Attached: burgerland.jpg (720x888, 105K)

>*sharts in your face*

Attached: 1568438991.jpg (1394x1469, 360K)

he's kucky he wasn't tossed off the bus by a feral nigger on his way to the wagie cagie

Oh my god, an old man working at 98 years old while you live in your parent's basement and do absolutely fucking nothing.

In nature, this fellow could not survive on his own. In this case he's able to provide a comfy life for himself and tell grandpa Simpsonesque stories to the odd person. What's the matter?

Damn he looks healthy for that age. Probably never fucked around or wasted much time missing an arm

I know, right?

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with the OP. Only Communists disagree.

98 year old white man would rather be out working and meeting people than sitting in a nursing home waiting to die.

this thread was shit the first 50 times it was posted

he probably lost that arm fighting for the wrong side in ww2. fuck boomers

>fought in WW2
>boomer

this is everyones fault. i hate this country. we need to do something about it together.

Attached: american_fag.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

How's he supposed to detain a shoplifter if he only has one arm?

What's wrong with this picture?
It's an old guy still working hard. Harder than you'll ever work in your life

So you think he's a security guard?

>the self-hating American

Attached: go back.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>Serving israel

Attached: 1557993058946.png (422x344, 261K)

In my time in the workforce I’ve encountered quite a few 70-80 year old folks and they all had one thing in common: they didn’t want to sit around all day doing nothing. I feel like this guy is the same. He probably would feel productive than sitting around in retirement.

As an American, our national anthem has become extremely cringey. Don't remind me of it.

For all you know, the people that did that survey asked them a vague question, hence the equal split. Some thought they were referring to Biblical Jews, in which case they answered yes; or, they thought they meant Jews of today which would be a "no". "Not sure" were probably kikes themselves.

Kek. Some people REALLY do NOT know what the fuck a Boomer actually is.

Look at this absolutely braindead goon. An entire century of being a complete fucking slave probably right down to the mulatto great grandchildren. NPC of the highest order

He's a retard probably.

He's probably happy to be doing something. Fuck rotting at home.

Cringe and bluepilled.

I'd ask if he's a WWII vet, but I don't think he could've joined the army.

Attached: new-orleans-letter-carrier-A7KR8X.jpg (1300x1090, 226K)

If I was missing an arm I would put on one of those cool cyborg arms. Like in Deus Ex

wait is op making fun of the old man or just burger land?

if you are older than 40 you are a boomer.

Attached: shut the fuck up boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

geez it's almost like some people arent lazy niggers and enjoy a good day at work

>1946-1964
Autist. Baby boom happened AFTER everyone got back from war and wanted to fuck like rabbits

>this thread again

Please, go to Reddit or other NPC circles, they'd be happy to tell you how America is a shithole

Attached: A4D22A96-A758-4E81-8C3A-C693CF2F7BFD.png (750x1334, 1.98M)

>the oblivious american
Please fuck off back to Facebook.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CRITICIZE YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT DOWN-RIGHT HATING IT!!!!!! ON REDDIT THEY TOLD ME THAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY SLAVEHOLDERS AND THAT IT IS EVIL AND MATERIALIST AND CONSUMERIST (never mind those last two contradicting each other)!!!!!!1

Attached: 1555589358273.jpg (1200x1200, 379K)

Says the boomer posting anime just lmfao.

Attached: 1550646551527.jpg (2139x3056, 1.79M)

> i rake you last leaf.

Attached: 1556551695012.jpg (540x537, 90K)

He probably hates retirement because it consists of sitting around waiting for his snooty children to make a pity call