#powHERful

Your move sexists

Attached: abortion 2.jpg (740x617, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/257627/alabama-bill-odds-public-consensus-abortion.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ill show u my moov

Attached: 1546037784473.png (746x718, 17K)

I’ll roll the dice and slap her in the face with my cock.

The 19th amendment was a mistake and must be repealed immediately.
Every argument these dumb bitches put forth is less logical than my 8 year old son.

Keep your legs together.

Shes living in fantasy land as the only reason an easy and 100% reversible male contraceptive doesn't exist is we'd stop having babies as a species almost immediately.

The Alabama bill is western sharia law - change my mind

Attached: abortion.jpg (2048x2048, 250K)

Nah women would just be forced to pair up instead of chad chasing because no more option to attempt a baby trap.

This. It's not even debatable at this point. It will take a couple generations at least of sexual freedoms being taken from them before they learn to value life again

>A hard no?
Obviously. Condoms exist as well as abstinence.

That's the point

>instead of taking personal responsibility, demands others harm their own bodies
>is a woman
You must pick 2.

>mandatory preventative thing = having to live with consequences of your actions
How dishonest

Who signed the bill in to law?

If we get those vasectomies does that mean rape is back on the menu? Asking for a friend.

agriculture wishes it was as critical to civilization as gender traditionalism

Female here; fully support repealing the 19th. Majority of women are governed by their emotions and therefore cannot think logically. They're destroying this country with their shit. I'm not showing my tits.

>western sharia law

Attached: 1462586302695.jpg (350x350, 14K)

>Disabling your reproductive system is the same as killing the unborn and increasing your chance of cancer while also destroying your reproductive system.
Leftists hate life and hate themselves so much that they wish to make those who want to live meaningful lives as miserable as possible out of spite. They hate children because if they had them, they would see a reflection of themselves in the child and would become more self-loathing than ever before.

wear a condom or don't have sex
it's literally a fucking no brainer but women just love using retarded arguments

Also repeal the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendment.

Literally makes no sense.

Mandatory IUD's until you want to have children. They can be reversed, so,
Come on Gals, let's save lives!
What's that? A hard no? Why?
sage

Good

How about men get no-questions-asked financial abortion?

Or how about a vesectomy for any guy that comsents to an abortion. Jow Forums is up for this.

A preemptive vesectomy is not equivalent to the abortion bill.

abortion bans are so effective femmies are going fucking schizo
what she typed makes no fucking sense. how the fuck does someone have the courage to tweet shit like this?

Do... Do they realize they can just abstain from sex in order to not get pregnant?

If we're in the business of stuff like that, repeal the 17th.
It was the single most destructive amendment to the system the founders set up. Completely obliterated state government representation in Congress.
Probably 80% of the bullshit passed since would not have.

Aren't they on a sex strike?

>The Alabama bill is western sharia law - change my mind
>change my mind

Do you know where you are, my good lad?

no one, neither male nor female, should have sexual intercourse unless they're willing to accept the responsibility of bringing a life into the world.

if you don't want kids, don't have sexual intercourse. it's that simple.

They're only reversible up until a certain time frame. Ignorant.

Tits or gtfo

Yes I have the right govern my child. New born children can't decide to be/not be vaccinated.

The only way you can spin this is "then we should have the right to kill our children".

It's simple. If you don't want the consequences of sex, you don't have sex.

Men are as much to blame for abortions as women. If you haven't chosen to spread your seed in a worthwhile host who WANTS and is CAPABLE of motherhood, then you're a fucking moron and you have failed your ancestors who's survival gifted you the ability to create life with another human being.

cool story, now try to enforce it.

> forcing someone to fo something is the same as preventing them from doing something

It's not illegal to elect women into office in Alabama. Check mate retard.

Great actress. I wish she could pretend to be smart

What is this stupidity? Why is this foolish woman antagonizing men? Behold, the fruits of feminism.

Or I could just not fuck that roach

>Forced surgical sterilization != requested termination of consequence of irresponsible sexual choices.

That's quite a reach she's got there.

God, people really don't want to take responsibility for their actions, huh? If you don't want to get pregnant, JUST WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM YOU STUPID BITCHES.

This bill is against the will of the majority. Your Gerry mandered districts have robbed the body politic of their rights. This is tyranny.

news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/257627/alabama-bill-odds-public-consensus-abortion.aspx

Attached: abortion 3.jpg (1336x1623, 317K)

This doesn't show any data for Alabama. Only nationwide data. No district-by-district breakdown of views on abortion.

>This is tyranny.
This is the will of the people.

The mental gymnastics of these people is astounding.

trade you for the same approach to immigration law

You can get yourselves spayed if you want, whores.

A high percentage of vasectomies have anti sperm antibodies when reversed leaving you sterile

Mind your own fucking business, leaf.

>2018
>Not recent
>Not after the commies advocated post-birth abortion
You still haven't answered who signed the bill in to law.
I can't wait for Cuckdeau to ban leafs from accessing 4chins.

I don't have another person inside my cock and balls, so it's a bullshit metaphor.

Attached: 1558052003879.jpg (640x640, 60K)

a vasectomy cant be reverse you insufferable retard. Wow. Insufferable. See. Im drunk. If i was sober i couldn't think straight enough to write such an insult. I like alcohol.

Feminine penis or egress.

It's make a lot more sense for mandatory IUD Norplant

Just imagine if this happens in one of the other 49 states.

Their body is making the choice to get pregnant. Has anyone told them this?

>8% of Pro-Choicers are against 1st trimester

So really that just means 8% of the survey base is retarded or trolling? How fucking bad does that discredit whatever conclusion you were trying to draw from the results? Polls are always fake garbage, but fuck me at least try to present it as if it was real.

none of the pro choice arguments make any fucking sense and almost makes everything seem even worse. fucking clown world. just go to a different state btw if you are in a position where you need an abortion.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16 Jew or Not Jew Evan Rachel Wood.png (1094x916, 495K)

How about you get a man to wear a condom before they drop spunk in you?
Oh he doesnt want to wear a condom? guess you shouldnt have sex with him.
Have some standards you cheap whore.

False equivalence. Why not remove women's uterus to make it fair? We can put the uterus back but whether it works or not is not our problem

Attached: 2D314F36-058A-47CB-8754-31412B5338B1.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Your choices are destroying society. Quit being a whore your rights are being taken. Enjoy the tyranny

Kek

Attached: 1557698673789.jpg (360x360, 26K)

They already cut on my dick when I was born without my consent. This literal who can fuck off.

thats a respectable number there user

Wood was born in Raleigh, North Carolina. Her mother, Sara Lynn Moore, is an actress, director, and acting coach, who is Jewish.[4] Her father, Ira David Wood III, is a locally prominent actor, singer, theater director, and playwright;

It certainly was a mistake, but I can't see how to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Islam maybe?

>Categories:

1987 births20th-century American actresses21st-century American actressesActors from Raleigh, North CarolinaActresses from North CarolinaAmerican child actressesAmerican film actressesAmerican musical theatre actressesAmerican soap opera actressesAmerican television actressesBisexual actressesBisexual musiciansBisexual womenJewish American actressesJewish American musiciansLGBT JewsLGBT musicians from the United StatesLGBT people from North CarolinaLGBT singersLiving peopleMusicians from Raleigh, North Carolina

That foreskin sold for BIG money, and you got none of it.

We carry some responsibility but we have no choice if the girl decides to kill the child. You could be in a relationship with a girl shit slips up and shes pregnant. And you want to keep it going but she kills it. Then what. Well you break up with her and learn a hard lesson about women.

/thread. They are the niggers of Gender and they destroy societies.

The newborn was already conceived and developing when abortions happen thus when an abortion is done, you are exterminating the new life altogether.

Tits bitch

How long will they REEE?

This

Attached: americans circumcision.jpg (882x876, 451K)

I'll never understand how normalfags don't get this.
>Health benefits
Why isn't circumcision prevalent in Europe then?

Sexists?
>hurr durr, that child I just killed was a female, but the guy across the street who tried to stop me from killing my baby so I can turn into roastbeef is a sexist!

A seemingly based and repilled gurl.
>How refreshing!
You should still show tits tho...

Dumb slut who makes a living by taking off her clothes and whining about being a perpetual victim.

unless it’s circumcision tho right

Vasectomies have a shorter and shorter success rate of reversal the longer you wait. Literally halves every year until about 5-7 years where it’s pretty much unlikely to be successful. After that, they go in with a needle to pull swimmers out.
>t. Guy with Vasectomy. AMA

post feet

Any time they bring up 'my body, my choice' when it comes to abortion (ironically it's the baby's body), you bring up 'his body, his choice' as it was HIS bodily autonomy that was violated by being mutilated. Also 'Their body, their choice' could apply to all newborn fetuses.

Because it rains all the fucking time in Europe, surface water is available and they have modern plumbing.
But don't worry, they too will face a day they didn't expect. And the collective smell of rotted dick...

How about dont be a whore? Dont take in that dick if the dude isnt using protection? How about use birth control... or like I said dont be a whore?

If vasectomies were reversible 100% all men would have them.

See

The NPC meme isn't even a meme. They aren't even real people if they can't understand such a simple concept.

Attached: Fool.gif (233x533, 84K)

Why do so many people say that ugly, flat chested, man jawed, Jewess is hot?

My testicles are not a separate life force to me.
I wonder if women like this realise that they're retarded?

More like they are just women that want to whore around and want no responsibility of having a child because then they can't whore around anymore and need to be a responsible adult to take care of their young. Male leftists are just white knights that want pussy.

I always just saw the "women shouldn't be able to vote" thing as just a meme...but man, after seeing some of these women trying to justify SO BADLY to kill their babies, I'm starting to take the idea seriously.

I'm sure that this bitch will say the same thing to defend anti-vaxers.

Abortion is inescapable because we take sex for mechanistic pleasure as a given.

If we had sex in more controlled ways, nobody would mind abortion being difficult/impossible to access and it really would only get used when absolutely necessary. But everybody HAS to fuck irresponsibly, either from lack of discipline or getting caught in the race to the bottom of sexual morals, so women have to have it.

Attached: 1315684401860.jpg (400x500, 84K)