You knows whats the worst about women?

You knows whats the worst about women?

They get everything solely by having a vagina.

Even in appearence they look like shit but because they have a vagina, they are given more leeway.

Judging by their looks match, if they were men they would have killed themselves long ago

Attached: e8ae0da.jpg (1271x1395, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redjew.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/bp6bz8/i_was_fucked_into_oblivion_by_my_first_black_guy/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt that what makes the male so superior. That we must work for everything that we have. The fact that living as a male is a constant competition for sex and resources is why being a man is way better than being a woman.

It's also pretty damn unfair.

We already living life on hard if not very hard difficulty right from the start.

This is why relying on any advice from women is worthless since their lives are on easy mode basically.

you can tell this pic was made by a man

I only rely on advice from women when it has to do with fucking other women

everything is made by men, sweaty

Because it's correct?

no it isn't unfair. it is the price we pay to be able to make all the important decisions. With power comes responsibility. If men had an "easy mode" then nothing would ever be accomplished because progress comes from struggle. since men are the only ones who face true struggle, we are the ones that spark progress. Stop whining like a little bitch.

love sure as hell doesnt come from men.

Just remember my fellow men: women are total whores and genetically seek to play you against other men. Never trust anything they say, nor take their opinion with more than a grain of salt.

They act like whores, they get treated like whores.

They give the worst advice.

Also, pick up artists give terrible advice.

The best advice is to be valuable, be hardworking and responsible and honest. Then you can act however the fuck you want because some woman will have the common sense to realize why she needs you.

this is the kind of post that tells everyone how lonely and bitter you are

Did an incel make this list?

I'm a 2/10 and I've hooked up with a 9/10. Even got her to fall in love with me. Looks aren't everything, I pretend to be confident (even though I have horrible self esteem)

Why is a Jew MemeFlagging Discord between Genders?
oh, yeah...

Kek this

>implying women experience love or loyalty
Good one

Men are made by doing, women are made by being. If you want something as a man you need to work for it. It is irrelevant if women have to struggle or not for their desires. All that matters is creating the best man out of yourself as you can. If you dont, I promise that you will regret it every single day until you change or you kill yourself.
Sage.

they experience both, but the fact you bring in loyalty when men cheat as often as women do just tells me you dont even know what love is. Tell me user, what is it

How do we fix white women?

redjew.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/bp6bz8/i_was_fucked_into_oblivion_by_my_first_black_guy/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Attached: t.jpg (1071x1621, 885K)

>love
>Tell me user, what is it
something women don't experience
BOOM! roastied

Attached: 1556249754871.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Bump