That Feeling You Get

>That Feeling You Get
When you realize you just killed Your Own child because liberals convinced you it would be
>too expensive
>inhibit your dreams
>limit your freedom
>selfish to bring a child into a bad bad world
>abortion is just science

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-23-32-16-014.jpg (470x650, 211K)

>That Feeling When
You realize you have to raise someone's rape baby because
>a clump of cells is a person

Imagine believing that women feel remorse.

Attached: 1493580671935.png (375x394, 319K)

Attached: C24BA2F8-36F1-4347-8F47-B33A68D631B6.jpg (500x510, 86K)

#tooloose

we dont need your or your stupid boomer anti vaccine shit anymore faggot. We dont need your religious "a red cow wa sborn so everyone gunna die" shit.
This wont last long, you boomer fucks are dying, and by 2024 you lose 50% by 2030 more.
The future will write of you as a plague onf earth, a dark ages that tried to destroy anything in a mad dash of anger and bitterness because you were getting old.
imagine believing a man shoudl be enslaved by a cunt with alimony or child support. faggot.
they wont get it, they are dumb boomer trash and religious whack jobs.
meanwhile lets mutilat emore dicks for israel.

Attached: 1550975499898.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-23-54-30-794.jpg (799x499, 172K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-23-57-02-777.jpg (799x850, 170K)

Abortion is about to be aborted

for what? 4 years before you old fucks die? who gives a shit I wont have kids, you will just cause or eliebral voters you dumb shit.
Liberals get abortions, if you take abortions away you create mor eliberals you are aborting this country is what you are doing faggot.

Attached: 1549955539384.jpg (1007x1024, 104K)

>that feeling when you worship a jew on a stick

exactly, fucking this, cant wait for all these religious boomer fucks to be put in homes and leave the rest of the logical world the fuck alone so we can stop the shit they have been doing.

Attached: 1548793713030.png (968x634, 307K)

durrr we love Israel, we love jesus! god bless Israel, god save the lil babbies!

Attached: groups-feature.jpg (950x400, 130K)

My sister got an abortion a few years back. She asked me to be there for her and I'm not really sure why I went.

Anyway, halfway through the procedure she starts screaming bloodymary from the pain and for some reason I couldn't help but laugh...like really fucking loud.

Everyone just stopped and stared at me and I was kicked out of the room.

She hasn't spoken to me since that day.

Oh well.

Eat shit christcuck.

Go adopt a nigger baby if you love them so much.

You degenerate cretins are the weakest link of the white race.

lmao this. Imagine unironically getting on your knees and praying to a circumcised cucked hippie Jew who got btfo'd 2000 years ago and died like a bitch. Christfags are spiritual cucks.

Dumb faggots actually thinking there are no millenials or even zoomers to carry the torch of Christianity
protip: the reason idiots like you are here to exhibit asspain is because there are millenials and zoomers that will carry that torch ;)

truth, there is an american man right there a fucking patriot you bunch of faggots.
Fuck the jewish religion bullshit boomers are a plague with this shit.

Attached: 1549933646496.jpg (720x405, 84K)

Boomers deserve a slow and painful death. I only hope we can give it to you before you fat leeches die "naturally".

Eat shit.

Hahahahahaha!!
Israel loves abortions!!!!!
Jews love abortions!!!!
You are all JEWS.... I'm FUCKING Rolling.... :)))

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-00-08-16-121.jpg (799x1114, 246K)

what torch? the "im a virgin at 40 so im bitter and going to do what israel tells me to?"
yeah fuck off faggot you lose.
you sign this abortion law you create million and million and millions of more liebrals who would have aborted. millions of minorities aborted.
but we know you zog rats love seeing america burn. thats your goal. too bad you are too late rat, the boomer plague is dying of old age.

Attached: 1550306309028.jpg (566x566, 22K)

Shut up you fat schitzo-boomer fuck.

Write coherent sentences before you post please.

Hahaha so much asspain because you already lost this debate years ago hahahaha

friendly reminder that a zygote is a human and its lack of personhood will never change that fact ;)

because they know liebrals and minorities get abortions you dumb faggot. They love it for their country but hate it for ours.
Withint 10 years its 10s of millions of minorities and liberals not aborted.
you dumb stupid fuck.

Attached: 1549437905469.jpg (1024x588, 82K)

>That Feeling You Get
>When

I guarantee you have never felt what it's like to have an abortion, because you aren't a woman.

>friendly reminder that a zygote is a human
not if it's a spic or a nigger. shitskins are not human and should be aborted the fuck out.

They don't care who is getting abortions, retard. They want the fucking bodies, they want the cells and the DNA.

If you only knew...

Your sister was knocked up by a nog. That's why you laughed and she is ashamed.

We haven't lost anything. You have, and You're just too fat and arrogant to admit it.

Now go die of a stroke you fat fuck.

My girlfriend broke up with me on NYE 2017. I found out later she aborted my child in early 2018.

No insult, no physical blow, no monetary loss could equate with how finding that out made me feel.

To be rejected on a genetic level by a girl is easily the most painful thing I have ever experienced, and I am an amateur MMA fighter.

It's like she and Darwin are pointing and laughing at me, "YOU ARE INADEQUATE!"

Attached: Darwin.jpg (761x547, 37K)

I think the relation to eugenics is why they want it. Disorders like Tay-Sachs have been eliminated in Israel with a combination of genetic screening and prenatal testing.

Yes yes ok roastie keep driving those wedges as if you're sane

but it doesnt negate the objective fact that a zygote is human and its personhood has no bearing on that

Keep telling yourself that while the entire catalogue screeches with your asspain for two days now
kek

The most recent stats for just REPORTED abortions in the US show almost 700,000 a year. The number of babies born is around 3.4 million. Thats about 1/5 for just reported abortions. Thats 1 in 100 women ages 18-44 having 1 abortion per year. Dems argue abortion based on rapes. There are not 700k rape babies per year. What are the rest??? Why are we concerned about birth rates, yet we kill 1/5 of the possible new baby population per year?

>The entire catalogue.

Lol no. You are absolutely delusional. Go suck nigger toes you disgusting fat boomer sub-human.

more like god is telling you that your seed is better fit for a better woman than your ex.

Attached: 1554937663559.jpg (1080x1078, 148K)

>but it doesnt negate the objective fact that a zygote is human
Yes it does, I guess you can't into reading comprehension. Kikes, niggers, spics, abos, shitskins, sandniggers, insectoids, and all manner of non-whites are not human. A nigger zygote is not human. Aborting untermensch is based and redpilled cuck.

hahaha dumb fuck keep screeching hahahahaha

btw a zygote is human and its lack of personhood has no bearing on that ;)

Yes yes keep shilling your divide and conquer bullshit as if you're not an obvious screeching harpee asspained because the debate was over years ago

you cannot refute without invoking opinion
a zygote is a human and its lack of personhood does not negate that
kek
e
k

You're fucking hero DIED right after Trump became President.
As if we didn't know then your love for woman's choice is over!!! LOFuckingL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-00-23-14-089.jpg (799x402, 113K)

And she was anti abortion saying that she had been manipulated by pro choice anyway
hahahahaha

>implying niggers are human
lmao

You're just a clump of cells too, user.

Actually considering they have the most human genetics and europeans / asians have the highest neanderthal admixture, "human" is actually code for "nigger"

But yes keep screeching your asspain like you have done for eight years here all the while I laugh at your inability to preempt the argument, legbeard

>reddit
are you saying reddit is also antibortion these days? hahaha you're even losing the normies hahahhahaha

Attached: 1553104560958.png (433x430, 97K)

she was weak like you, now she's dead. Thank you Jesus for the sign!!

kys faggot

based

>redefining 'human' and playing word games like a kike
Homo sapiens = Europeans
Homo sapiens = humans
Niggers are not human.
They are distinct. If you want to play semantic pilpul magical chairs and call them "human" then that means whites are not, invaliding your zygote claim anyway lmao.

Regardless of what you want to call them, niggers should be aborted as they are an inferior species and a detriment to society. Abortion is based. Aborting shitskins is based. Btw, how's that worshiping a literal Jew goin for ya? :^)

Sounds like you’re insecurities killed your child. So really it’s your fault he or she is dead. Taking your own life may make more sense now. In your case it isn’t a bad idea. You probably shouldn’t breed.

Keep pouring salt roastbeard, maybe one day you will have the womb removed
oh wait you're probably a tranny anyway
womp womp

Hahaha you dumb fuck pulling your own scientific theories out of your ass hahahaha

sub saharan africans are the only homo sapien sapiens that have 0 neanderthal admixture
europeans and asians have the highest groupings
human is homo sapien sapien
the neanderthal admixture is what leads to the higher intellect seen compared to african
cry all you want you legitimate brainlet but you will never be able to shill legbeard roastie "rights" to kill children as the Jow Forums choice no matter how much you shill and twist

dumb fuck hahahahaha

btw a zygote is a human and the lack of personhood has no relevance to that fact
;)

Attached: 1552633824477.png (332x332, 95K)

>Imagine believing that women feel remorse.
I can see myself doing this, I remember that I was this way... but it was so long ago.

Regardless of what you want to call them, niggers should be aborted as they are an inferior species and a detriment to society. Abortion is based. Aborting shitskins is based. Btw, how's that worshiping a literal Jew goin for ya? :^)

Women feel remorse for losing the first guy they fucked.
It's why they are all insane

You sound like a real winner.

>please Jow Forums! You need to let us be able to kill our children, because NIGGERS CHINKS AND SPICS
t. legbeard scraping the bottom of the barrel
hahaha you already lost dumb cunt hahahahahaha
btw, why arent you advocating just killing preexisting non whites if you're so upset over the issue? Seems like thats what you're actually arguing for right?

oh and btw, a zygote is objectively a human and just because any given authority has not deemed it a person yet doesnt change that biological fact
;)

Attached: 1554379454162.jpg (250x203, 6K)

It’s been 9 years since I had my ex get an abortion when we found out she was pregnant. Never been able to get over it. Seeing people be so cavalier about it is enraging now.