Bring on the mommybots bois

Ur time is up roasties, kikes will no longer be able to use Ur cumtrap to push us around politically. You are soon to become obsolete both sexually and reproductively. This is the greatest possible technological advancement to whites everywhere.
futurism.com/the-byte/grow-babies-artificial-wombs

Attached: received_601955300289615.jpg (1516x2584, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

singularityhub.com/2018/10/02/human-immature-eggs-made-from-blood-cells-for-the-first-time/
beta.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/09/20/game-changing-technique-create-babies-skin-cells-just-stepped-forward/?outputType=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't want to fuck a tire

this is literally the end of whites you dumb cunt. 3rd world high T races overreproduce with gibs from the government with each baby they pop out, while you fucking your rubber doll. kys.

Wrong you dumb cunt, this will be prohibitively expensive for the third world, just like IVF, this is going to to be 3 times he cost of IVF and I do think see ANY NGO even attempting to provide IVF to increase third world birth rates even though they could you schitzophrenic faggot

I don't see *

i do

You still need an egg you dumb cunt.

Does this get your engine reving?

Attached: 2020_Supra_LaunchEdition_01_DA98A3EF24330A1E359D4DA496D4CF667DC03BAE.jpg (932x524, 51K)

well if the tire looks exactly like how i want, or fuck, i get vr and just hook it up to a basic real doll with the proportions i want, it'll be better then most women

singularityhub.com/2018/10/02/human-immature-eggs-made-from-blood-cells-for-the-first-time/
Not a problem U faggot, egg cells have been produced from all kinds of cells

beta.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/09/20/game-changing-technique-create-babies-skin-cells-just-stepped-forward/?outputType=amp

This will never be allowed. It will be shutdown for “ethical reasons” or any other number of garbage claims. Women will rally, politicians will cave, and they’ll continue their monopoly on men’s reproductive rights. No way they are giving up that power.

Perhaps we can trick them and say it's for fags and for empowered women or some shit

>Calling me a faggot
>Wants to start a family with a man

#metoo

>BMW under the hood
>BMW interior
>BMW labeled parts
>BMW maintenance fees
Some fucking Supra

This. They chimp out over fucking vasalgel, which does nothing other than protect men from being forced to marry a whore he accidentally impregnates, and some people think women and their jewish profiteers will allow us to escape from servitude to them altogether? Sexbots will only become mainstream if female and corporate leftist power are overthrown, either through revolution or noncompliance by a disfranchised male populace.

I would imagine it would be a similar situation to sperm donation banks but with eggs

Mommybots will go on the black market and artificial wombs

>Mommy bots
user... I won't lie, I thought of something else.

Attached: 1551653332806.jpg (1200x550, 61K)

There will be massive scarcity due to the limited nature of human eggs. Most people will just continue fucking like normal or use this to skip the negative effects of pregnancy.
And what about the kids. If you aren't gay, they won't have a family which means they will even be more autistic and socially awkward than you are due to the lack of attention.
Honestly women are fine, you are just weak and let them push you around. That is why you hate them. Suck it up or suck a dick.

>Won't have a family
Grow two or three at once. They'll have each other.

Won’t happen. People don’t sympathize with men like they do with women. Scientists/engineers/doctors are not going to risk their livelihood and possible jail time for this. People are only willing to lay on a landline when women ask for it.

Wrong there will be no scarcity, unlimited eggs from skin cells beta.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/09/20/game-changing-technique-create-babies-skin-cells-just-stepped-forward/?outputType=amp

*Landmine

Show Ur flag U fucking kike

>Scientists/engineers/doctors are not going to risk their livelihood and possible jail time for this.
They might if there's enough money to be made. You think the masses of non-Chad men who have been alone their entire lives (1/3 of the young male population as of 2018) wouldn't pay big money to experience sex and romance for the first time?

Get bent you fucking faggot I'm not showing you you shit.

based

Attached: benetleilax.jpg (300x300, 8K)

These are good points. I will concede them.

Still doesn't answer my third point. The cost outweighs the benefit because women are actually weak af you are just a retarded cuck that can't handle them.

If the cost of this child is 3x IVF that'll be around about 45,000, and the cost of a mommy bot would be less than a car realistically so let's say 10,000, total cost 55-60,000 which a real woman will cost you so much more just in food, bills and basic necessities not even including dates and gifts and clothes over a 10 year span

>mommy bot would be less than a car realistically so let's say 10,000

Attached: Closer to heaven.png (400x603, 378K)

Just imagine how many abortions could be performed in a world were you can simply grow as many fetuses as you wanted. You could have entire fields of fetuses growing in these artificial wombs to abort.

Attached: iu.gif (640x444, 836K)

There will be markets for sex dolls or ai robots, and that could have a potential underground market if they are made illegal. But the artificial wombs will not. I’d imagine the cost, the necessary equipment, and the supplies needed for it would be quite high and it is a 9 month process. And unless you’re an expert you’re going to need to pay someone to maintain and watch it. If you can afford that then you can probably just pay some woman to be a surrogate and not risk jail time for whatever false charges they create.

There absolutely will be a underground market for it, just as there is a underground market for IVF and eggs despite the equipment and skills being similar

Rich fags will pay through their gaping asses to have kids