Give me abortion facts

Coworker started freaking out about Alabama's recent move to ban all abortion, all the regular regurgitated talking points you'd expect from a brainwashed good goy. "Men shouldn't have any say on what a woman does with her body" he said. "I agree, but her body ends where the babies begins" to which he simply accused me of being against everything normal. Not wanting abortion to be a woman's viable third option for contraception is now counter culture...
He also didn't believe that abortions are preformed by jamming forceps up a womans snatch and tearing the babies limbs and head off and then assembling it on a medical tray to make sure they got it all.

Hit me with some abortion facts and pics, I'd like to make a folder for him.

Attached: abort.jpg (1600x1063, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIRcw45n9RU
youtube.com/watch?v=OZXQBhTszpU
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
youtu.be/ePwO-1T7it4
youtube.com/watch?v=U_h-G4uOzqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arguments for abortion:
>Life of the mother
>Rape
>Flooded foster care system

Arguments against abortion:
>Hoes mad

How can you say your for small government when you want to literally control other peoples bodies based off of an ancient canaanite religion?

Attached: 1553046055438.jpg (713x528, 44K)

45% of abortions are done by black women despite being 7% of the population

The fact of the matter is that you want big government to have control over very personal and private matters of people's lives.

Now I'm not one to guess the intelligence of a whore or thot, but maybe for once use protection?
maybe, just maybe will they learn.

Are these bots replying to me? Like two comments made sense. I'm personally for abortion to be legal under certain circumstance ie rape, downs. The problem is it's being celebrated and candy coated to the point where brain dead roasties think of it as a viable option for contraception.

>Why is killing a pregnant woman double homicide?
>Why is punching a pregnant woman attempted murder?
>Why is "a cluster of cells" not a human, yet is NASA said they found one celled organisms on Mars, they'd say we found life on Mars.
>Why does Israel have such strict abortion guidelines but Jewish doctors push it like it was a check up
>Why is a miscarriage so sad if no human life supposedly ended

Good points. But you can't expect exposing double standards and hypocrisy to even register with an absolute NPC. I need gory pics and videos to get through to his soul.

You should stop being a bot yourself. There's no reason you or your faggot as co-worker should be concerned with what a u.s state is doing.

Just remember you fucking leaf that most abortions related comes from generation x to z and most are fucking natives, mutts and nigger. The female boomers are at a stage on menopause which means they can be a slut milf or gilf as they want without any consequences of giving birth unless the bitch suddenly gave birth around her 50s

Attached: 0D04B415-8C2C-4A52-8BAF-6049938CBDF6.gif (282x159, 3.97M)

I got in the same argument today. Theres no convincing these retards.
Just tell them that
ts not the womans body its the babies body,
tell them they cant prove when life begins,
ask them why if a woman doesnt want a child she can kill it, but if a man doesnt want the child he cant refuse child support?
explain that there is a huge amount of people waiting for adoption
explain to them that most women regret getting their abortion, look up some stats

The most recent stats for just REPORTED abortions in the US show almost 700,000 a year. The number of babies born is around 3.4 million. Thats about 1/5 for just reported abortions. Thats 1 in 100 women ages 18-44 having 1 abortion per year. Dems argue abortion based on rapes. There are not 700k rape babies per year. What are the rest??? Why are we concerned about birth rates, yet we kill 1/5 of the possible new baby population per year?

>>Why is "a cluster of cells" not a human, yet is NASA said they found one celled organisms on Mars, they'd say we found life on Mars.

This is a really poor argument.

>this is bad

US stats btw

Up until last year, the CURE for late-term sudden onset medical crises which affect the life of the mother, was emergency C-section.
Life of the mother is not an argument for 'convenience' abortion or abortion as birth control.

its easy. move out of the state and go hoe elsewhere thots.

Attached: lildip.jpg (650x400, 161K)

Don't have much OP but I'm gonna share.

Attached: abortion.png (1167x857, 1.43M)

>45% of abortions are done by black women despite being 7% of the population
can't see the problem here

Attached: Niggers_in_heat.png (659x380, 426K)

Attached: abortion-ppt-9-728.jpg (728x546, 200K)

Abortion isn't immoral, you retarded fuckwit. It's a fucking baby, who the hell cares? However, whether a woman gets an abortion or not shouldn't be up to her, it should be up the the State. Women are the property of the State.
/thread

Attached: 1556185647914.jpg (640x537, 85K)

that shit recks me everytime. I may use the left pic as album art someday or something. more people need to see this stuff.

All I have OP.
Pathetic how people in here argue for killing (main %) white babies because they are too cucked to say to get rid of foreigners instead directly.

Attached: Dz8OEf2X0AA2Pdb.jpg (540x540, 43K)

>"Men shouldn't have any say on what a woman does with her body"
>she's negating the existence of transmen
Use your country's cucked hate speech laws to get her sent to the gulag, then fuck off, leaf.

is this necessarily a bad thing? Im torn between the dreamy white ethnostate and nig nogs reproducing faster then i can take a shit. what gives user?

Everything you need right here...

youtube.com/watch?v=dIRcw45n9RU

most abortions are spontaneous abortions
aka miscarriages
the jew on the stick is the biggest abortionist of all

Attached: abortion.png (814x1600, 818K)

Thanks these are good.

Agree user.
We are more barbaric than islam for sure.
Stoning etc. is messed up, but the support for this sterile killing is on another level.

Abortion should be promoted among the minorities. Minority abortion should be subsidized by the state. It should be illegal only for whites to abort.

Attached: harvesting.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

Based kek.
Doing us a favor from having more niggers around to deal with.

Just call it murder, that simplifies things.

I went through a miscarriage once and that completely changed my mind about abortions.
The baby has a right to live.

Alabama’s new abortion law goes against the Supreme Courts ruling on Roe vs. Wade rendering it unenforceable. The lack of separation between religion and state is shocking.

Just found this one today. 6 weeks. Let us know how this all goes, OP

Attached: 1558056558607.webm (360x640, 1.13M)

It has absolutely nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with morals

>but her body ends where the babies begins
Ah no as her rights override the rights of the Fetus till a certain point in the Pregnancy so no a Fetus is not a Baby.
>Not wanting abortion to be a woman's viable third option for contraception is now counter culture
By counter culture outright Abortion bans are unpopular and tend to be the minority of cases (except under the super Relgious).
>jamming forceps up a womans snatch and tearing the babies limbs
The majority of Abortions are not that as the overwhelming majority are done in the first trimester of Pregnancy. Now the very rare late term Abortions (the point of States regulating it and after) do require what you mentioned in order to Abort.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZXQBhTszpU

every white guy i know who has knocked up a roastie or otherwise has fathered the child. we all know only that only "minority" vermin have abortions.
This is a ploy by the tax-exempt christard churches to continue to keep up their numbers.

Until sterilization of the untermensch is once again en vogue we should keep abortion legal

>Abortion isn't immoral, you retarded fuckwit. It's a fucking baby, who the hell cares?

At exactly which point does it become immoral.

>and nig nogs reproducing faster then i can take a shit. what gives user?
they are not even human, literally demanding gibs at every turn
Pay for my 15 kids:
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

a small government couldn't force me to pay for a for-profit organization which routinely kills children that resulted from a woman's failure to control her own body or accept personal responsibility or any accountability for her own actions
a small government couldn't force me to pay for a for-profit organization which encourages women and young children to be whores in the first place

Infanticide

I hate multiculturalism, but regardless of race, "all men are equal under the law".

>men don't have a say on what a woman does with her body
This argument is beyond irritating. Men should have a say because they conceived the child.

black men murder outside the vagina
black women murder inside the vagina
just a race of murderers

Damn that's poignant. These last few years I feel like I've put on a pair of "they live" glasses. Everywhere you look there are demons in human skin, and the few people left just try to keep their heads down and keep what little grace they have left.

>Give me abortion facts
It kill niglets. Why the fuck do you care so much about nigger babies ? 1488

Barbaric.

>Nip posting photos of what the Japs did in World war 2 when burning the viliages in tweet form

Yeah the truly WOKE view on abortion is "What race is it?"

Funny enough the scientific view on human beings and life is far better of an argument than the religious one.

what in the fucking shit fucking fuck fck fufkc ufkc fuck fuck fuck fuck ufkc fuck
Yes i knew they move but every pro choicer needs to see this, is this real?????

It's murder.

Arguments for abortion:
body autonomy
non-sentient clump of cells

Arguments against abortion:
muh jew on a stick says its wrong even though he never said abortion was wrong

Wait is that how abortions are really perfomed?? Please user, no, it can't be. :(

they'll just import even more savage niggers to replace the ones not being born
and we'll be paying for those niggers too

just play this and call it a day

youtu.be/ePwO-1T7it4

I want big government out. Abortion is an issue that should be decided on the state level not federal

>Wait is that how abortions are really perfomed??
coat-hanger and a vacuum cleaner

Simple fact is, it is murder.

Attached: 1557988125863.png (455x646, 141K)

Attached: B54AE3A5-09A2-4F89-B8BC-7FA43AD7FCEC.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

Attached: E1DC35A3-8E53-4202-998E-D980570E2FF9.png (750x1334, 2.13M)

Bet you believe in the holocaust as well. Better educate yourself.
Our history is fucked.

Attached: 南京事件2.jpg (600x442, 72K)

My pasta lives!!! This is quite a moment for me anons, quite a moment!!!

As far as I can tell, yes. Will be investigating further.
Also see

>Abortions with assault weapons

Attached: 1521197996931.png (600x450, 250K)

>bUt iT'S nOT sEnTienT
pro-choicers need to seriously get knelt down and shot in the streets

Hoe status:
Not mad
Mad

absolutely
life begins at conception and that human life deserves the full protection of the law
science and law
no reason to bring religion into this at all
any moral person can see that abortion is wrong

Disgusting...

oh hey look one of you are here
this is for u then

Thats quite the assumption. So i will just assume you are one of the many jewish degenerate crews who has sold his body and mind to satan.... do you think for yourself?

this

prove it has conscientiousness
i'll wait

where did you find this video, user?
is this in US?

best thoughts on abortion
youtube.com/watch?v=U_h-G4uOzqc

enjoy

not an argument
have sex

it's not about consciousness or sentience
it's a living creature

How can you say you're anti-authoritarian when you give one person the right to decide whether you live or die?

Hoe mad bro

>it's a living creature
so are cows, fish and clams but you eat them
so what?

>Abortions are Human sacrifices loved by Satan
Wow we should of course make Laws based on nonsense Religions without evidence or facts.
>Bet you believe in the holocaust as well
Nips kill each other for fun whether it be Chinese Nips or Japanese Nips as that has occurred for thousands of years (compared to the gas chambers which is Jewish bullshit).

Tfw not pathologized enough to determine who hurt me sweaty.

I wrote that. Faggot

Should you be compelled by the state to give an kidney to another person to save their life? If your refused to give the kidney, would it be considered murder?

>Thus us a rly per ergermert
Offers no reason
Q u a l i t y

>50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage

you're jew on a stick is the biggest abortionist of all sweatie :^)

100% these. And I'm saying this as a generally religious person. I think the only place religion should have in the law is the protection of it by law. Scientifically, empirically, objectively, an embryo, a fetus, a fucking zygote is a human life. This is such a scientifically enforceable statement it shocks and baffles me that anyone could disagree.

The dangerous, scary thing is that pro-abortionists have moved beyond "it's not even a human life" but rather "my life as a woman usurps the life of the child." That is disgusting. If this battle is lost, the west falls. Guarantee it.

Abortion is evil. It is plain and simple. You are murdering another human life at the altar of convenience so that you might continue to be the center of your universe. Absolutely disgusting.

It's good to know that not only is your self-righteous faggotass is going to willingly take a paycut to pay for the thousands of extra welfare checks but that you're also going to the adopt 7 unwanted niglets. You're doing god's work user. God bless you.

Yet you haven't even tried to refute it.

and that's a good thing

Millions of beautiful non-white babies are aborted every year. It’s such a tragedy

>that has occurred for thousands of years
Peace is not the default for any race.
Not what I talked about. WW2 is full of lies. Not only for the germans but japanese as well. Maybe some day the truth will come out.

Attached: 1.jpg (572x800, 54K)

I seriously don't get the whole "her body her rules" thing. The baby doesn't fucking belong to you, it's a living thing.

>clump of cells
everything living thing is a clump of cells
including you
>non-sentient
prove it
a fetus responds to stimuli
a fetus recognizes it's mother's voice
and will attempt to escape from the pain of the invasive metal instruments ripping it from it's mother's womb during an abortion proceedure
sounds pretty sentient to me

Wtf I hate biological functions now.