USA always 1 step ahead

Iran is fucked... this is bad ass!

dlvr.it/R4sQQk

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-202851_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tM8GyTK1tY8
youtu.be/qEqI7odf1fA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_protector
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&t=55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why tf would I want to go to war with Iran?

Boomer: "I was told it's better to fight them over there than here."

Then why are we importing Muslims if we're supposed to be fighting them?

becouse they keep supporting sandniggers to rise up around the middle east, leaving isreal out of the convo when these groups rise up and take power they get bored and start terrorizing for shits and giggles

>Counter-Electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project
>CHAMP
Oops did you mean CEHPMAMP? Fucking fat military niggers too lazy to even backronym anymore, just picking some random letters from some words and shove it in.

Is this retard-posting?

We dont want too but if they keep saying death to America and actually attack us they are fucked... they where fucked before but this new tech is bad ass

This is b8 m8

Iran would just mind its fucking business in the middle of the desert and not consider America once if we weren't always fucking with things all around them.

Does it still work after India poos all over the microwave sat with it's shartilite debris generator tech?

to protect isreal goy
send your kids send yourself

Boomer neocon shill nonsense
american boys shouldnt have to do what isreal boys should be doing

Sure does

This author literally works for Ben Shapiro

yea these are non-nuke EMPs it takes kinetic energy from an explosive and converts it to microwave/EMP to fry electronics
so yea they're gonna strke on iran to field test some new tech... no wonder lockheed's stock went up.
these things are gonna fly on a path and wipe out electronics beneath them, is it going to be that much of a game changer? this isn't like nuke level EMP this is supposed to be a much smaller area of effect

From the same folks that bring the world diversity......it'll fall out the fucking sky and play dead on it's own.

its a kinetic to electromagnetic (non-nuke EMP) thing it has been around a while isn't entirely secret

they're probably some kind of nex-gen salted micro nukes. fugg

Been around since 2012 but finally got funding and now it's ready for use

Pretty awesome they found a way around using a emp... this is honestly game changing tech... it cant be targeted or taken out, it will disable anything even within a mountain or a deep bunker and can be deployed from 700 miles away, really crazy

i mean if they're going to have a wide area of effect, yes.
if it is going to be a small area it can be totally conventional.
i am pretty sure this is conventional explosive to directed energy (microwave/em)

within a mountain? huh.... okay.
you sure about that?

They've had it since at least 1994

Cool but anything shielded against microwave, like a mountain, will be fine

Yup, it's in the article. It can penetrate deep into the earth and destroy electronics

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-215803_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 439K)

DONT FIGHT THE JEWS WAR

you really trust the brochure?
maybe the mountain bunker they tested on had some pipes that functioned like an antenna into the bunker

wonder if it looks like this
youtu.be/tM8GyTK1tY8

>tripfag "intel insider"
>doesn't know about EMPs
>which have been known about since the dawn of nukes

Its actually america that does that

We kinda need the Jews that's the problem... they are our vital military strategic point in the middle east, the USA NEEDS that piece of land to operate properly... we have no choice to defend the Jews, we lose Israel and the middle east is fucked

Its funny... Russia needs Iran, China likes Iran, and Iran likes the US culture and people. But US foreign policy is against Iran and thus Iran is pushed reluctantly towards Russia and China. Historically their ties were with France and Germany then Anglos showed up. Russians had a longer connection to parts of Iran going back to the Rus tribe.
>I'm talking about the people/heritage not the regime.

For some reason I want to say that wasnt a bomb, it was a facility that blew up... I could be wrong but I could have sworn there was controversy with that video

>we need israel to continue our wars so that we can defend israel
Oof
I cant wait for niggers to push you off a bus boomer.

that video was so upsetting.

youtu.be/qEqI7odf1fA

you can hear the fighter jet overhead in the beginning. the first vid was an airstrike too

I dont know too much about the history and how those nations co exist but it makes sense... they are dependent on Iranians oil I'm assuming and probably use Iran as there strategic military point

based
Iran could attack at any minute

obviously not a nuke
how do you think it is gonna go down?

Jesus you are a idiot

oh wow. this is totally going to win this war. AK47s are useless without electricity. its safe to die for israel now.

'cause you're not fighting or importing them because of their muslimhood dumbass; the US government can't afford to look at the world through a lens as narrow and childish as your own

We've gone full storm troop empire/death star. the evil antagonizers
If you didn't know we were the bad guys.. now you know

Just a few months ago we were breaking bread with n. korea.. our own reporters embarrassing the country in from of the world prodding Trump to make them give up all their defensive weapons.. in front of Kim

Now look, this was why.

You argue like a guy that smashed head first in to cement.

so we're cobra from gi joe?

>Kessler

Attached: 0A33E972-6B1E-4E88-A3A4-B94053C48B13.jpg (750x880, 586K)

Underrated m8

Come back to the discussion when you find that missing chromosome

You should be happy we are there to help suppress the sand niggers from taking over Europe... all of Europe and Britain are gone as it is... a war with Iran would not be hand to hand combat, trump isnt stupid, it's all brut force, this isnt the Obama administration

You think your emp can stop this guy? Hes going to beat you with his shoe and then niggers will drag you on to a bus just to throw you off.
Nobody will mourn you boomer since all your kids died for israel.

Attached: 1556885276950.jpg (960x540, 40K)

lol, dumb cunt
You think that even without electronic microwave bs their standing armies would even stand a chance? nah
its the insurgency which will be a pain in the ass
but nothing like a good old ruffin up of the savage natives amiright? fucking love seeing western soldiers patrolling shithole villages like we own them 19th century style

Like I said... find that missing chromosome and then you are welcome to come back to the discussion

Let's just be real... if the USA wanted to turn Iran into a parking lot it can without a issue... this would not be a Obama war if it came to it

Keep voting Trudeau, leaf

Oh canada... the country that wishes it could just be part of the United states

Attached: FB_IMG_1515912448346.jpg (552x414, 23K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1528505209273.jpg (720x607, 46K)

well they would give us some trouble initially, this isn't saddams iraq where everyone will just surrender after a few tomahawks are fired, many are shia fanatics and will fight tooth and nail till the last man
but like i said, nothing better than the ruffin up of the good old native savages
almost seems like they miss us, they seem to always disobey us, somehow forgetting that they were former colonies or protectorates , till we bomb them back to submission. A war wouldn't be a bad idea, Industry would flourish (i know this ain't WWII but still), we'd have a common enemy to take the attention away from all this hate whites have been getting, a few stupid moves by the insurgents (terrorist bombings most likely) will bring the nation together and maybe wake us from our sjw madness, 9/11 did a good job of muffling the endless wails of the left, and we'd have our lovable and edgy war vets with their cool war stories and ptsd
plus they'll be making movies about it for some time so there, more entertainment

I will give you credit... you actually thought out that response lol

you still didn’t explain what this has to do with me

shush im drunk and trying to fantasize a world where we invade iran

This. I don't care what Iran does short of invading Saudi or choking off oil. They could glass Israel with nukes and I would not care a bit. Also Saudi should.have plenty of nukes.

>death to America
you can ask any one of them, they'll tell you they're talking about your government and only your government

Wow, what will be next? Are they sending in Captain Marvel or the Avengers?

>I don't care what Iran does short of invading Saudi

Implying that eliminating wahabbi and other fundamentalist animas would be a bad thing...

and everyone is trembling with fear.
Maby those new rockets will be better than the tomahawks fired on syria some months ago.
Like 50 of them fired, some 35 never made it to target.
Greatest military in the world with absolute uqipment.

Hahaha fucking awesome ;)

It was funny and it is your future, you senile old boomer.

You are a Jack ass... the rockets hit 100% of its targets and had a 98% success rate lmfao they did a briefing the next day, you should watch it

Come back to the conversation when you’re not a senile old boomer fuck and can handle not fucking over everyone else besides yourself and the jews.

Nobody should get all the oil and become bartertown. Someone invades saudi, they should get nuked by the saudis. Fuck abrahamic sandnigger religions and fuck wahabbis, and let the ME glass itself while staying aloof.

You're not entirely off base there.

Attached: ywd4ee97ahj21.jpg (564x908, 62K)

meant 'Masterblaster running Bartertown' . nobody should be that. Let the fighting be done by those with the determination needed to fo it. Lets retreat and let the world fight its own battles

shut the fuck up boomer

If it's real, then that is terrifying.

Who is getting fucked?... USA and its allies are just fine, what's the problem? Dont like being the superior nation in the world? Dont like being the biggest super power by a large margin? ... your such a cuck lol

Go join the Iranians since you love them so much

Oh good, I'm glad you guys took it into consideration. Damn poos and their designated debris orbitals.

Kill yourself Zionist.

It's very real... its fucking awesome! Got to love United states military tech. This is why we are #1 we are the innovators and it's why no other nations military can compare

go die for Israel if you love kikes so much, gramps.

>works by increasing the voltage of electronic devices

So military gear doesn't have these built into them in addition to the shielding?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_protector

Attached: 1557941349025.jpg (1024x537, 200K)

EMP missile would change warfare, politics, everything, turn this whole shitshow on its head.

fucking boomers man, they've never even seen paintball combat and they get a big war boner for other people to go every fucking time. chicken shit fucks. i think every war should have a yes no vote and that is what sends the voter over there or not.

>emps only affect power cords and wall outlets
This is why you retards keep dying in the syrup mines

If it's real, I still don't want to believe it is, you just know the tech will be copied and sold to some crazy muslims down the line, fuuuuuug.

Yes it really would... a non nuclear emp is quite an accomplishment and I'm sure every country is shitting themselves knowing it's out there and from what it sounds like nothing you can really do to stop these missiles

So, EMP warfare basically means we're going back to WW1 level of non electric combat.

Groovy.

>tfw you realize most Military in America are far-right Nazis

Attached: 153628146872361846812376429871263491723.png (513x510, 233K)

I will never be able to support war with Iran
Transparent CIA, zogbot, Israel propaganda has been trying to manipulate the USA into war with Iran for decades

You just have to assume and plan that every motherfucker out there will get their hands on this tech.

Which like I said above, if the missile is demonstrated in Iran and everyone sees it's real, in 10 years time warfare will go back to WW1 levels of non-electric combat, kek, what a fucking clown world we live in.

But the receiving end gets sent to ww1... these emp type missiles are very precise... basically we emp our target and the USA can walk right in with missiles, planes anything and do as we please because all missile defense is down... so much for buying all that missile defense from Russia hahahaha

We actually have a lot in common with the Iranian people. They make fantastic women as well. Too bad their citizens hate their government more there, wed prolly get along better if it wasnt for the whole Revolution spat.

Why don't they shoot down N Korean missiles with the missile defense system

The Jews want to go to war with them, and the Jews/Israel own the Jewnited States.

Do you understand now?

Oh leaf
Imagine if every circuit in your processor suddenly had power applied to it
Billions of transistors fried instantly

>Why tf would I want to go to war with Iran?
No idea goy
All wars are (((bankers))) wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&t=55s

Attached: jew_chart.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Yeah we would have to assume... but that's if they get the tech, they would then have to reverse engineer said tech and build and perfect it... good luck

Based and LBJpilled

>Let the fighting be done by those with the determination needed to fo it

Only, if they duked it out amongs themselves, then Iran would eat KSA for breakfast. The KSA cant even handle malnoutrished rebels in Yemen, what would they do against a well organized and well motivated army?

Having a lot of high tech weapons means jackshit if you don't know how to use them.

I guess there really is something to the stereotype that arabs can't fight for shit....persians would eat them alive.