Can we ban canadians from this fucking board already

can we ban canadians from this fucking board already

Attached: 1541865872692.jpg (680x543, 89K)

No. I say we ban israel

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex

actualy i dont hate black people, i hate white people who cuck themselves to black people

>getting this mad over a fucking leaf

Attached: 1556411394943.gif (294x233, 2.26M)

i dont care about the arguements or the memes but it pisses me off when they show pics of dead american soldiers

just like you did right now?

Attached: 14690844917567.jpg (530x287, 40K)

When the fuck has this happened?

Attached: 1539739791031.png (813x577, 29K)

Day of the rake when

Attached: 1501437961169.jpg (250x180, 4K)

Attached: 1103212120.jpg (1024x824, 498K)

Soon

Attached: 6459BB0F-4F7B-49C0-91F1-2DD74DA97F58.jpg (585x900, 265K)

Backstory?

No I say we ban nobody. Jow Forums is not a safe space and its not a hugbox for autistics. Flood the world with GRIDS, and out of the swamp a new GRIDS-immune master race will emerge. Bring on the Holohoax memes, bring on the BLACKED memes, trigger every faggot that can be triggered.

>wise words from a nigger
I think I've seen everything. Now I can die in peace.

Show flag, leaf

No way. I like it when they’re angry and abusive. You never see one like that IRL.

Stop destroying countries and dying on behalf of your ZOG overlords then.

>I like it when they’re angry and abusive. You never see one like that IRL
You would if you lived here, people generally try to be polite, but only because when we lose it we go all out. Pic related was on my front lawn all winter just to piss off my annoying kike neighbour that was constantly bitching about everything from my dog to how I burned garbage. The kike called the cops but they didn't care.

Attached: happy_snowman.gif (2304x1728, 1.34M)

it's the incels from r/hapas. they're the biggest cucks on earth

Attached: 1543543682241.jpg (1584x864, 214K)

What did I ever do to you?

sorry

thats because you never leave the house. the u.s. has a fuckload of loser faggot canadians in it who overstayed their visit and refuse to go back and some dumb thot lets them leech off them. they always talk shit about about the quality of everything in the u.s. - weed, food, cigarettes, entertainment, etc. at some point they end up starting shit with someone and either get beaten the fuck up or the girl gets in the middle, then the cops come and the worthless faggot gets deported

Way way more important