Damaged Men

Why isn’t society more concerned about damaged men? Why aren’t there parades and special events celebrating men and solving their problems? Society would never progress if men aren’t taken care of & I don’t see anyone raising this issue

Attached: 615E120D-F858-4FF7-B1BE-EB1568764B74.jpg (750x809, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Men are expendable. They always have been.

That pic triggered me, good job. Been a long time.

Attached: 1558057832529m.jpg (1016x1024, 121K)

I know that feel

Attached: 1557803680564.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

Feels pretty good to be loved by someone. I wouldn't cry about it though because that's kinda pathetic desu.

Truth.

The double standard of the ideal gender doesn't appear in the mind of the liberal

>letting girls touch you
gay AF senpai

We are expendable and supposed to be stronger. It is our place but I think we all like a good female cuddle deep down, it reminds you of youth.

Imagine being a big enough pussy to fall for this meme.

Reminds me Ive titties pressed against me
Yall are saps

Fuck

Attached: 58443198_2228185820602120_5428184379711029248_n.jpg (720x648, 23K)

Never ever show weakness. Not once, not ever. You want to have a successful life, make a leather jacket your spirit animal.

Exactly.

>why isn’t an adversarial society upset that they’re eliminating competition

This.

Evidence that we now live in a low-trust jew society.

Sterilization NOW

:(

This only happens in hentai manga. Ive literally never seen this before in life. Not to me, not in high school, not in a restaurant, not on a bench in a park, not in a theater, not in a car, the beach. I have never ever ever EVER seen this type of interaction in person. Girls are not capable of love unless they are moms and you are their son. If thats not you, youre expected to be socially suave with a fat dick and wallet, and know what to say at the right times and then expect you to do all that to her. Its fantasy

The real answer is that jews and psychopaths care more about raping and eating children than space exploration.

Because women caused these problems

You misspelled “jews”

The jews allowed women to roam unchecked with feminism. So yes, it is the jews fault. But it’s also the woman’s fault as they should be held responsible.

this
fucking incels

It’s literally middle school tier affection
And it’s like they never saw how their parents where lovey dovey

>Exposing your belly to women
It's a siren song. It feels good, but it's a grave mistake.

Get your twitter GIFs and your reddit acronyms the FUCK outta here

Men today are huge fucking pussies thats why. Any woman that tries to play mommy to me is getting a knuckle sandwich

Knowing this will never happen to me and that I'm becoming a bigger older dumber version of myself every day will make a nice addition to my every growing list of reasons to off myself

Attached: xseYGaXyhvu7u7Y54Sk1PPy1f6s=.gif (480x360, 1.56M)

Because we've been usurped by a hostile rootless clique. Women, naturaully don't care about the average man. Truthfully, men don't either, that being said, men understand that it's in their pragmatic benefit to treat one another with respect. Feminism, naturally destroys civic cohesion, and it starts with average guys being treated like less than dirt, until enough of them become instructive and flip the proverbial table.

Attached: feminized societies.jpg (795x855, 364K)

never say never user

Attached: 36176044_10214420700165703_7271031890100879360_o.jpg (1440x1080, 198K)

Bingo
I want to cuddle, not be cuddled.

No. It's mans fault for letting civilization get to this point. Remove the jews from power and put things right. Be a man,

Too many men are married to non-virgins so they don't get to be cuddled.

lol that happened to me with an ex. She did that and I literally did cry cos its first time I've had affection like that. Felt good.
My wife doesn't do it though so back to being a normal unfeeling cunt.

>girl strokes her boyfriends hair
>he starts to cry
>she immediately thinks about Chad and loses all respect for her boyfriend
>more then likely fucks him later that day
This is why people get cucked.

Honestly this is somewhat true. As an incel, I just want a girl to scratch my back after fucking.

Normal girls wouldn't do that. You're paranoid.

that's just poor parenting. the mom is supposed to mentally toughen the child while the father physically toughen the kid up.

Hahahahaha

Dude, I hate to be the reality check you need in life, but yes, they really do. Nothing dries a pussy up faster then a man showing weakness

This. It's a hard redpill to swallow user. No woman will ever love you like your mother

>>more then likely fucks him later that day
kek she doesn't even wait 24 hours?

Attached: Anotherdayatthebar.jpg (604x472, 27K)

Opposite story here. My ex wife was a stingy cunt with affection. Girl I've been dating is all about holding, kissing, affection. Makes sure to compliment me and call me handsome, "because men don't hear things like that enough". Hasn't made me cry, but it feels pretty great. Life is too short to be unfeeling like

We are talking aboit a society who tries to dispose of any opposition to the self-chosen ones by damaging them:

targetedevidence.com

I wouldn't be comfortable getting treated like a child

This literally isn't true. You're talking to some psycho girls.

>virginity the post

Ever seen those videos where people "hypnotize" a lobster or rabbit or something? That's what backscratches do to me. Especially after sex. Scratch my back and I just moan and go completely limp

based

Attached: 1557439613116.jpg (460x613, 122K)

She is probably already fucking another guy lmao

It's instinctual , and scientific. A weak man cannot protect the woman and her offspring, that's just the primal reality. Who ever fed you the line of bullshit you are trying to push, they fucking lied to you

Its reality faggot. You dont have to like it but it is what it is.

these pussy faggots are supposed to be on my side in the race war wew thats demoralizing

Attached: hefightsforfreedom.jpg (888x820, 171K)

Societal Collapse is Inevitable

High trust societies give us space travel. Either we work for it or we stagnate.

Nothing makes a woman drier then saying her boyfriend cry like a bitch.

If you want motherly affection, just go to your mom. It's not your girlfriend's job to take care of you.

Hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AVADA KEKAVRA.png (500x500, 62K)

the closest i got to cuddling a girl outside of my highschool years was my last fuckbuddy who would give me sexy massages. She was NEVER the big spoon and would of prlly lost respect for me because she thought of me as her fuckdaddy

men are the disposable sex and they can't even dispose of us properly any more by sending us off to fight massive wars

Why fight in real life, when you can command legions of forces in a video game?
We can simulate war and adventure , all the pros and none of the cons

dying a swift death is better than the constant slow burning daily humiliation

The saddest thing itt is that jewish psychotic behavior is considered normal femininity.
>this pair-bonding k selected race has the exact same behavior as inbred jewish ratfuck rape babies and bix nood muh dick niggers
Non-whites, not even once.

Dude, I get some, so I'm not dying slow or being humiliated

Showing weakness or need to a woman is a mistake for about ... ninety-five percent of them.

First, it turns them off. Second, they stop thinking of you as quite so masculine. Third, assuming that they don't dump you for little things like losing your job or crying when your father dies, they'll throw your weakness back in your face at the worst possible time.

Women constantly test men for this weakness and urge us to let down our guard. Women must feel secure that you HAVE no weakness, so they must constantly probe you for it. You can tell me, honey. And the second you do, it's like she walked in on you watching sissy hypno, wearing her panties and a huge brass buttplug.

I'm pretty sad that this is the way it is, but that's how women are. If you don't know it yet, you'll get burned by it sooner or later. Needing anything from women other than a beer when you get home and someone to come in on a regular basis is a liability.

I had a girl once that was inordinately affectionate like that. I used to like to lay my head on her chest and just listen to her breathe when we laid down. She was a bipolar maniac, but very caring.

Haven’t had a girl do those things since, and I think it’s for the best. Getting coddled and turning to mush is faggy. I need to stay cold as an assassin in order to protect and provide for my bitch as best I can.

I don't want to be cuddled and made to feel liked. I want to conquer fertile girls and the stars.

Every day kikes still draw breath we are all being humiliated as a species.

Nobody fed it to me. I know this from personal experience. Women who are really in love have (partially) a child love for them. It would never bother her to see her man sad. If he's being a wimp then yeah but if he's actually emotional then no way.

>not letting her jetpack so your arm doesn’t fall asleep and you can feel boobs on your back
If you want to exert your dominance because you’re insecure, just fuck her in the ass.

Most of Jow Forums now is retarded Zoomers born into degenerate libcuck families who have no idea what small town white society was like pre-2000s

not everyone is you

30% of the male population probably deserves to be euthanized or liquidated in a war and this number is increasing every day

Attached: 61480EC1-9C67-49A3-A0D6-164863A1D8E2.jpg (412x351, 29K)

This.

Attached: proudmommy.jpg (580x580, 148K)

This is 100% fact
Seriously, you faggots need to buck up and start acting like you are the hero to the story, and let the chick be the damsel in distress

And I see you have done so much in that fight , talking ain't doing, cupcake

There's hookers

Jesus Christ you people are seriously psychopaths. There is nothing wrong with two people giving comfort to one another at the end of the day.

hookers are just another aspect of the humiliation

>There is nothing wrong with two people giving comfort to one another at the end of the day.
and that's how gay marriage was born

Paying for sex is more humiliating for the woman, she obviously can't keep a man to take care of her

faggot.

I'm sorry you've never met any quality women. They are out there.

Ten years of dating, and I've had a total of 1 girl that did stuff like I don't regret breaking it off, because she had some other issues that started causing problems in the relationship, but almost 10 years later, I still remember her as my 'best' ex.

It seems nearly impossible these days, to find a woman that doesn't treat you like a wallet, a sex robot, or a fashion accessory; I don't believe that feminism has ruined literally every Western woman, but certainly, a hefty majority.

There's a reason people call good women unicorns.

>die for Israel goy
>live your entire life to earn shekels for your slavemaster goy
>accept spoiled, bratty, impure, useless whores for wives goy

welcome to the world that jews have created

This is the only love you'll get from a white woman. That is, if you are a dog. Lucky dog.

*schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop schlop*

Attached: ProudWhiteWomanGivingLove.jpg (1500x1001, 1009K)

Sort of what I practice. I tie her down, fuck her mouth and cunt roughly, make her tell me I own her body, after I cum she rubs my chest hair and tells me she loves me.

>you people are seriously psychopaths
leave this thread right now before I cut one of your fucking eyeballs out and make you watch me eat it with the other one

This is fairly accurate, although it's less vindictive and insidious and more female survival instinct

In Japan they have cuddle whores for this purpose.

Women pull this shit only to use it as leverage against men later, or they just become gradually disgusted with you. They're confusing their mating impulses with their mothering impulses. Don't fall for the mommy shit unless you want to wind up damaged even worse. Happiness is generated from yourself, not from another person. Never fucking forget that.

>A non-retarded leafpost
Every day brings a new wonder.

What are you doing in this fight you have built in your mind? Are you actively taking on this enemy, or you just crying about it in an internet chat room?
That's why women don't like you, you are weak, kek

Attached: 67D80D2E-65D6-4DEB-A186-39E7B0E5FC43.jpg (650x433, 59K)

Wow. I had no idea the insecure, paranoid losers in here were so edgy. Just gimme two steps to the door, friendo.