Why does Jow Forums hate Hispanics? Give me legitimate reasons, not hurr durr fucking spic/fucking kike

Why does Jow Forums hate Hispanics? Give me legitimate reasons, not hurr durr fucking spic/fucking kike.

Attached: 1558051965707.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

Because they're not my tribe

>Because they're not my tribe

Attached: 1551850981785.jpg (678x674, 123K)

They’ve had 200 years of peace and isolation and look at what they’ve achieved. Compare that to what Germans, Jews, and Japanese achieved just a few years after getting their shit stomped in

I don't hate them, but my Mexican neighbors are messy as fuck and play loud ass music a lot. Nice people tho

You're sounding like an injun.

they're all racist and evil and only exist to steal the United States from white people

"Hispanics"
Stop using that word, it means nothing.

>Jews
Fuck off they would still be unwanted vermin if the British didn’t mandate that they get their own country

Herpanic

this is accurate. I live in Southern California and they are mostly nice people but I don’t want welfare recipients flooding into my country

Personally, I love sexy Latina bitches.

Flooding the US way worse than niggers are, while being an almost equivalent level of trash human.

They have too many kids and they put too many of themselves under one roof.

Like that answer?

I get it, you love spics.

California used to be a Part of Mexico.

Learn to come legally and we wouldn't have a fuckin problem fuckin el goblino

Fpbp

Attached: CD0EBA76-0D40-411B-8ADC-1A500E188BA2.jpg (234x250, 10K)

I don't. I just don't want them in my fucking country.

I don't hate them bro,
but they smell like gasoline,
and old re-fried beans.

They commit lots of crime and aren't very intelligent?

What other reason do I need?

Mexican men play with knives in the front yard, in broad daylight, placing them strategically into the organs of the guy who offended their honor, at like 40 years old.
The fuck could possibly go wrong with inviting millions of them into the US?

>they smell like gasoline
They steal it out of peoples cars.

wasted

Brutally honest answer from a Native Texan...

I like hispanics, and I hate them. I like things about them, but only in moderation. I will admit, I do get along quite well with the average hispanic. Naturally, as a result of growing up in Texas, many of my are hispanic. These are the 3rd 4th gen americanized ones granted, and they all know how much I hate spics and some will even agree with me.

However, the problem with hispanics, is they are far too overwhelming in numbers which magnifies my to disdain for them. I like Hispanics in Mexico, in their own country, I don't like them here expanding and multiplying to the rate.

Also, I don't like the fact nearly all of them are taking advantage over US. They all come here and not only take jobs, they lower wages, and are using government welfare etc. So, it's not so much about their cultural traits that I dislike, or them at all really, I just don't like a foreign group of people encroaching on our land because our (((gov))) allows them to

>Jews
>achieve
that's not how parasitic relationships work user

Here is a reminder that spics are part nigger.

What happened was that first, spics bred with the part-niggers who were enslaving them for nearly 8 centuries.

Then, spics moved to the Americas. Spics brought some full blown niggers over to be their slaves, and bred with them too.

Nah, they were perfect. A dumb piece of shit spic like you would probably be offended by it though.

Me encantan las hispanolas blancas.

It's the stinky fucking indios that nobody likes, because they're subhuman animals.

Until they declared war on us like a bunch of niggers, for annexing Texas (which was independent from Mexico, and wanted to join the US).

Gotta use Jewish identity tactics to win.You think Jews are actually "pure" and not riddled with European admixture? Christianity isn't making a resurgence anytime soon, so "white" is all we have to unite around.

Attached: gfhbsdr657.jpg (750x750, 132K)

I unironically can't sleep now without hearing the oompa music. Hearing Mexican parties have become my comfort.

I don't. I used to date a Puerto Rican girl AND a Brazilian.

I can see her bra

Yes...We dont need an ethnostate, but have to keep the spic asian and muslim numbers at 3% or below. and then of course blacks at 12%

Mexico used to belong to the King of Spain.

>low-skill job qualifications
>don’t speak English
>don’t assimilate
>high single motherhood rate
>high welfare rate
>high crime rate
>high alcoholism rate
>high drug use rate
GEE BETTER BRING IN MORE LATINX PPL NAO GUISE

Attached: D0FD595F-A042-424C-85FF-D02C8F43675C.png (600x600, 20K)

ONLY ONE POST FROM OP
N
E

P
O
S
T

Some are good some are not. The whiter they are the better, that's how it is.

>don’t assimilate
>high single motherhood rate
>high crime rate
>high alcoholism rate
Sounds like my family tree lol

Attached: D229614A-A00B-4123-BE02-03C9FC588AB4.jpg (750x748, 249K)

THEY ARE LAZY, THEY ARE POOR, THEY DON'T BOTHER TO SPEAK THE COUNTRIES LANGUAGE, MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE CRIMINALS, AND IF THEY AREN'T CRIMINALS, THEY ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT SNUCK INTO THE COUNTRY BECAUSE THEIR OWN COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE. THEY ALSO SMELL, CAN'T DRIVE, CAN'T DO BASIC TASKS, DIRTY UP THEIR SURROUNDING AREA, AND STEAL THE COUNTRIES MONEY (WELFARE).

>(You)

Attached: 1555298205974.jpg (1080x1350, 218K)

Have you tried marrying one of them? They're fucking crazy

They hate all hispanics leeching their resources, in the same way we hate gringos messing with our bussiness. We could actually get allong pretty well...from afar. A place for each race.

Attached: NatAnarch.png (150x143, 4K)