Imagine actually wanting to have one of those screaming subhuman creatures in your house

imagine actually wanting to have one of those screaming subhuman creatures in your house

imagine wanting your wife's vagina be torn apart by toddler's head

imagine wanting to waste good chunk of your salary on various shit for screaming subhuman

Attached: garbage.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAK108u2xAs&t=78s
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depopulation propaganda

Depopulation is about mass murder not proper family planning. Read a book you utter moron.

Depopulation is a good thing. Depending on whose overseeing it. A good person would spare whites and asians. A bad person would spare all manner of subhuman.

my little boyo is the best. cooler than you single and childless faggot OP

I agree but only for shitskin babies. White babies would grow up to be a net benefit to the planet.

We need to start pushing feminism and anti-natalism on nigger and shitskin countries like Saudi Arabia and China.

>whites and asians

um....what kind of asians are we talking about? I don't want to be spared if you guys spare shitskin Ch*nkroaches along with noble races like the Japanese and Mongolians.

Whichever asians are less prone to consumerist cultures. So. North Koreans.

North Koreans are vile consumerist morons. This is why they suck up to China, for economic benefit. They are okay with sucking Chink cock in return for a few neetbux.

Most of the consumers feeding the SK economy are non Koreans who buy things like Samsung and KIAs.

Consumerist cultures lead to overpopulation.

Then theyll be okay sucking the wests cock.

North koreans dont actualy want war. They just want a place at the table. And the only way to get one is with threats of violence. North korea isnt in the headlines anymore. Its iran now. Its one thing or another.

Do you really want to ban abortion user? Think about it deeply for a moment. This means that successful race mixing will occur at higher rates. Do you really want to dilute the white race? Is pic related the future that you envision?

Attached: race-mixing-couple-5-19.jpg (570x443, 79K)

If someones gonna race mix what the fuck is abortion gonna do to stop them?

WE'LL MAKE ALL THE WHITE BABIES WE WANT NIGGER

The baby never materializes, therefore there's no chance of it to pass down its mixed genes to the next generation.

We spare all Asians but make it the one child rule for China/ SE Asia unless they apply for a permit which would require them to pass tests to obtain.

Attached: 1-12112H33136.jpg (1600x1064, 270K)

Youre. A fucking retard. If the mother wants to race mix. And the father. What the fuck does abortion do to stop them? Im not even pro choice. Youre a fucking retard.

Imagine yourself as a white father to a beautiful white daughter that gets knocked up by a black guy. You don't want this child and neither does she, but you can't do anything about it since you made abortion illegal.

Its okay user. Your head may be spinning by the contradiction in your mind.

Imagine let in your country foreign workers because you have no enough people.

This is why we're overrun with low IQ nigger subhuman shits

Attached: B9B84A82-1A4A-41D1-B665-2FDE03B28994.jpg (828x818, 185K)

I imagine non-whites getting free abortions so there’s lebensraum for my children.

> S L O P P Y

>Reeee the norks are consumerists

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-17-17-37.png (2560x1440, 2.37M)

the anti-family shilling as of late is pretty distasteful, even for trannies

do you think Russia will exist in the next 25 years with OP's mindset?

norks are too preoccupied to care about Trump and his meme threats.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-17-57-10.png (2560x1440, 2.69M)

I miss tea girl.

You're a fucking retard and let me tell you why. Babies are like fish and this baby's only gonna grow up. It's your responsibility as a father and its your responsibility to teach it to look for its own food and play like a normal human being.

It's an opportunity for you to be the one who does this. It's not like your child is a special gift. You might as well take it off your hands and let it explore and let it choose what it really wants out of life. I'll give you this simple example. What would happen if you decided that you wanted to be an angel? That would be like if I gave you a gun and said, "All you have to do is shoot it down and this is what happens?" That would be like saying all you have to do is throw it in the garbage. You can pick and choose what goes in but you can't choose what goes out. Let's pick a gun.

For the most part, we want to be a good parent. But what happens if you decide that you want to be an alien?

Imagine being an amputee of the most fundamental part of human existence because of a gigantic whiny faggot that tricked pseudo intellectuals into sterilization with half assed anthropocentric "arguments".

Kys

Attached: 1556495977804.jpg (3508x4961, 2.19M)

My life was shit until I had kids. Family life is best life.

If my daughter got knocked up by a black guy, than she can live elsewhere. Don't really care what she wants to do with the baby.

You are in no position to spare anyone mutt

It's a waiting game. I cant wait to have a drink with my child and have meaningful conversations.

kill yourself. not joking. do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAK108u2xAs&t=78s

Imagine actually believing this

Keep kvetching. The sound of your jewish yelps of pain is like sweet music. We will live in a world where babies are safe, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

It won't be subhuman so long as it's not russkie

Attached: 1555108640824.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Love my son. No salary in the world would make me abandon him. Thank god you're to beta to actually have kids and pass on your shitty opinions.

Your country is literally at the point where your government hands out medals just because you had kids instead of fucking off to another country while the rest of it depopulates

Speak for yourself.

I just became a father within the last month, and during this short time my child has been in my life she has changed me for the rest of my life.
It's no longer about ME, it's about her.
I no longer work so that I can put a roof over my head, or food on my plate; but so She is fed, clothed and protected.

I have created something.
A part of me will live on, in her, for the rest of time.
My ideals and world views will help shape her in to the best person she can be.

I haven't been this happy since I earned my Submarine Warfare qual back in 2012.

You sound like my mother.

Your mother sounds like a good hearted person who puts the best interests of her child over her own.

>Submarine
you gay

No, I love the puss-puss.

I know I do, because I suck a dick once a year to see if I like it, and for almost 30 years I've hated it.

Imagine this is the only reason you’re making this sorry thread. Please throw your genes in the trash

Isn't that why we all have kids? So that some part of us lives on?

>imagine wanting your wife's vagina be torn apart by toddler's head
the pussy actually dialates so it does less damage than tyrone does to your gf

i agree, you should have been aborted

Well, personally I am playing a game:
You get as many point as many copies of your genome is there after your death.
You can play different games, nobody is forcing you. Arguing about it is like arguing about chess vs go.

>subhuman
Watcha doin retarded rabbi?

>planning

what are you planning for? to prep your wife for her bull?

Imagine not wanting to perpetuate your genetic lineage, the only objective biological purpose for your existence.

>subhuman
>your living blood,flesh and heir

Kys then emo faggot

Babies are fucking amazing. It's not as hard as these fags told me it would be. Kids are the best blessing you can ever have. All men should have at least 3. 4-5 is god tier. But 3 is a fucking minimum.

Worth. Every. Second.
You're the subhuman, you greedy ditch pig. Go find a family. Someone to love you.

Imagine being OP

*Tryone knocks on the door*

> imagine
Not hard to imagine. Its how the humane race propagates itself. And real men can handle it. I did. I raise my two kids by myself. It's not that hard.
All that matters in life is family. They're your people. They'll last you the rest of your life. Everything else is distraction and fades.

Attached: 1548748901415.jpg (396x385, 27K)

> A good person would spare whites and asians.
Why because you think asians are honorary whites? We gave them everything. They didn't do shit themselves. And furthmore?
We want walls to keep Mexicans out.
Why? Asians vote IDENTICALLY TO THEM.
I say we need a wall for Asians too.

Attached: _92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png.jpg (624x470, 39K)

Always a white baby

Kalergi Plan.

Attached: 1557059418510.jpg (1206x808, 146K)

Reproduction is literally the only objective goal in life. Do your duty or were bred out of existance

>like tears in the rain
Familypilled

Attached: 2b896e624ab30c6a9551852dadf68ddc.jpg (736x825, 66K)

>Yes, yes goyim, don't have children, they are a burden to your life, play video games & watch hentai instead, fuck white women right?

>Hey goyim, your country's population is shrinking, let your white women breed with niggers instead to solve your country's problem of decreasing population

Nice move, rabbi

Attached: MULATTO MONGRELS.jpg (1324x1236, 1.01M)

Like you, OP, I mismanaged my life and am too poor, too old, or too unattractive to women to have kids so I rationalize.

Attached: PPxDWEX.jpg (498x503, 82K)

requesting details about this jpg

>imagine actually wanting to have one of those screaming subhuman creatures in your house
Sorry youre a faggot with paper thin walls that gets easily bothered by mild noises, must kill you to be around a woman that snores (protip: they all do or will). Also, this is why you have multiple kids, you make the oldest ones take care of the younger ones and start assigning various chores/duties to them starting around 8-10
>imagine wanting your wife's vagina be torn apart by toddler's head
Fucked women before who have kids, theres not really a noticeable difference

That feeling not knowing what life is about? The meaning? The existential despair? What's it all for?
I don't have it. I know.
The vagina thing's true though. It's never the same.

How sad is it to be you?

>that pic
Enjoy being an evolutionary dead end and having your genes disappear forever just.

>anti-natalism on nigger and shitskin countries like Saudi Arabia and China
China... Seriously?

I swear to Christ that if you set foot anywhere near Milwaukee I will fucking end you, you'll be stepping off the plane and into a casket forged from Pabst Blue Ribbon cans

Fuck yourself fren

based asians
smart enough to vote against the zion don agenda

From Kenosha, come fight me faggot
Bring your wife/sister too, all the adrenaline of beating a beta faggot gives me an erection and she can suck me off when im done

So, from now even if you and your girlfriend had sex and she ended up pregnant, you forced to have a child even if you BOTH don't want it. Great, nice. Slavery is freedom.

My fiancee is 14 weeks pregnant. I can't wait.

Your mother was on a submarine. Badass...

Having children is not supposed to be fun, easy, profitable and entertaining. It is a sacrifice financially, psychologically and physiologically. It is a sacrifice for our core biological desire to spread the genesis carry. All throughout the animal kingdom and even in plants/fungi reproduction is an extremely expensive and taxing procedure. Animals don't get children because children are fun and easy. Plants don't create fruit and seed because it is fun and easy. It is for a primal purpose.

Attached: 230A41CB-5D15-4944-9274-E0521A08F3F9.jpg (960x628, 49K)

Is it yours?

But it is also fun.

No it's someone else's obviously. I'm so excited for someone else's child.

It can be. Not for everyone though. Some people find more fun in video games and anime than in raising a new human life. They will play games on the hardest difficulty to challenge themselves, but cannot cope with the challenges of lack of sleep and dirty diapers.

It is also an extreme responsibility. A person cannot just decide they want to quit child raising and get rid of the child. not easily at least. With pet animals, a person bored of their pet or unable to meet its needs can just sell it/release it and get a new pet. No such freedom exists with human offspring.

Fuck off antinatalist degenerate
im actually glad that your goblin bloodline will end one day and you will have no family to be with

I believe that whole sentence fits squarely in the category of "over-compensating"

Child doesn't stop you from doing any of that though. Just manage your time better. And once they're a bit older it's much easier.

It seems common for westerners to just cease being responsible for their kids after they turn 18. They kick the kids out of the home ASAP. Asian families from my experience tend to financially support their children much more, even helping paying for their homes or their university education. Whites seem more fond of telling their kids to get a job ASAP and even making their kids pay rent.

I'm going to make my kids find jobs as soon as they can. I had my first job when I was 10, delivering papers and working in a pet shop. It's important to help them become independent people.

Die you demon

By that time they're going to need loicenses to cross the street

Judging by how much you hate babies, you’re subhuman, not the baby.

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.