Daily reminder that despite 3 years of concerted effort the newfags and kikes have utterly failed to make this board...

Daily reminder that despite 3 years of concerted effort the newfags and kikes have utterly failed to make this board even slightly less Christian

Attached: C877F552-6A35-459A-ABF3-D2516D19990B.jpg (500x273, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23664741/#23666055
youtube.com/watch?v=e66xq3eBLm0
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers tongue my anus

>3 years
kek
its been about 8 years of their asspain user
But yes indeed they have and will continue to fail

daily reminder Willem DaFoe played Jesus

Attached: christianity.jpg (620x465, 36K)

Christianity is a jewish psyop to live in your mind rent free as god's chosen. Be an atheist

It’s only been bad since the election.
Btw, I was one of those asspained atheists 8 years ago, so lay off.

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says
yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 120ABE8F-D5D6-463E-80D9-767F20618A2A.png (731x600, 150K)

No, I will not lay off satan. And the floodgates were opened many years before 2016, thats mostly a view held by newfags from zimmerman thinking that was old/pol/ when it was already overwhelmed with /b/ and reddit.

Amen, brother.

Fuck off, newfag retard.

>when 2016fags call originalfags newfags
Lmao

Attached: 2094E317-64AF-428C-8980-6EE1D49ADD5E.png (680x278, 104K)

while I agree with your sentiments, that image is a rewrite of this image, which itself was made when Jow Forums was already being flooded, which is to say somewhat 'old'.
Never understood why someone would rewrite it, but its not the only meme that got passed around and remade. I remember some older Jow Forums memes also being redrawn and shared until they disappeared with the new ones taking place, and not even a growth of the meme, just a remake. Odd, the vanity driving people.

Attached: sb2013.png (1157x159, 178K)

They aren’t entirely similar posts. The one I chose shows that the general temperament of Jow Forums was one aligned with god to the extent it was remarkable.

Its an obvious rewrite, probably sourced from 8ch which seemed to make it their priority to replace Jow Forums history with their own to take the mantle of "true Jow Forums". But its irrelevant, your original point stands that the newfag was indeed a newfag.

Agreed, it's a fucking travesty
2 digit IQ christ fag mongoloids are flooding this board with inane garbage

8 chan wasn’t around at the time of either of those posts. Those are older than the archives.
I’d call you a LARP, but pic related.

Attached: 75791692-DCEB-446F-8FC5-32B1BB8CE4F9.jpg (550x366, 28K)

Awwww we'll look at you, you're going to heaven and you're better than us. So proud, aren't ya?

Hey I lost my old folder, anyone with allegories for the Holly G.E.T?

>when you are illiterate and insult other people’s intelligence
Priceless.

Attached: 1E796B51-E3BB-4783-A08E-8530EE7A55F8.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I am going to heaven, but I’m not better than you.
That’s the trick, isn’t it?

Christians are stupid.
These are stupid people, idiots, retards

>basic jew tricks 101
>position self as victim
????

Is this schizophrenia?

\pol\ isn't a christian or atheist board
such things only divide us and weaken our influence on normies

Attached: 1555719817462.jpg (900x1200, 185K)

Please help i’m being labeled

Not around for the post I posted yes, but the post you posted is much newer.

>us

I didn’t mean to label you fren
Except when I called you fren.
I meant to label you fren.

Attached: AE8CB342-2D6E-4323-ACFF-BEFFEAA9C0C2.jpg (1244x701, 91K)

You can’t divide a Christian board without non-christian influx

Attached: 6B58D290-E3C3-4B2C-ABAF-7037F4E76ACA.jpg (396x396, 22K)

Also older than archives, and 8 chan.

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

We are now label frens

TARGET ACCLIMATED. ENGAGE SAVIOR.
REPENT.

Attached: 775119FC-789E-4780-8CDB-E4D5A514671A.jpg (740x504, 105K)

>Christianity is a jewish psyop to live in your mind rent free as god's chosen.
there's some of that
>Daily reminder that despite 3 years of concerted effort the newfags and kikes have utterly failed to make this board even slightly less Christian
that OP was talking about

It only started popping up here a few years back, probably about 4 years now.
I am just giving you my perspective as someone that has been posting here daily since it was created. The original post was this one:which was rewritten as this one:
years later.
and it conveniently leaves out dating.

I dont know who does it, but someone here has been remaking memes and redrawing images and rewriting posts for years, probably motivated by vanity. I remember one instance where in old/pol/ I drew a cartoon making fun of the UK, showing a man in a top hat drinking tea while being fucked by a caricatured nigger. One user raged hard at it, drew their own and then started reposting it, now its the only one I see. Same deal here.

I literally don't understand Christians.

You know we have literally won the debate with the left on factual grounds. The race and IQ stuff is a grand slam, the jew stuff is a bit less successful, but really ties a bow on the whole thing. All in all we have a series of devastating arguments that win debate after debate

And you reach into that toolbox of arguments, and pull out a balloon sword. This retarded religious nonsense that has been completely crushed time and time again, and doesn't convince anybody with two brain cells to rub together.

I don't understand why you are going back to this old failed strategy when you have the new winning strategy right in front of your face

Attached: 1533181308058.png (649x756, 466K)

And a tip of the fedora to you too user

M8, do you really consider yourself the archives of Jow Forums? That you have seen every post that has been made?

It has a post number, you can’t just pretend it happened millions of posts later.
More importantly, I wonder why you would care to?

>factual grounds
You found evidence god doesn’t exist?

Attached: 4DAAF16D-D606-4535-9393-73FF4E16D8CE.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

when you have factual arguments at your disposal, why are you resorting to these religious arguments? It doesn't make sense. It's like you're actually trying to lose. And lose you will, time and time again, just like you always have for the past 40 years.

It's like you're playing a videogame, charging into battle with a pistol. Just running in and dying over and over, getting completely shit on. The enemy team is laughing at you, spitting in your face, insulting your little brother. And you have a fucking bazooka in your inventory that you're not using.

Attached: wtfpepe.png (675x596, 242K)

I have been here for years literally posting daily and all day. I am not a definitive archive by any means but I do know that the image you posted only came up a few years ago, and many years after the this one . Its an obvious rewrite, maybe by the same person, maybe someone else.
>why would you care to
Considering someone is rewriting memes to potentially take ownership of them, it's entertaining to me to be able to call it out. All I really care about is truth.

It's been about 6 years at least.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23664741/#23666055

Attached: 1385907250543.gif (186x190, 2.85M)

find me one user on Jow Forums who claims to be christian and doesnt despise what jesus taught

nobody here likes what jesus taght. literally nobody, not a single person on Jow Forums can honestly say they adhere to the teachings of jesus

read your bible, you worship memes, you are no follower of jesus

>being this assblasted ever

yeah this out-of-context post that demonstrates zero reading comprehension is going to help combat the stereotype that Christians are backwoods retards

What religious arguments dumbass? You're fighting a strawman.
If its your asspain over atheists being the joke they are here, then you're a dumbass for thinking you can "disprove" something that lies outside of our perceptual and conceptual restriction of time space to begin with. And stating "well thats retarded" to hypothetical miracles done by a hypothetical creator only means you're not taking the hypothesis seriously, considering it states its the creator of the physical laws you state are restricting it. Its called faith for a reason user. Atheism is the idea that you know something that is unknowable, faith entirely in yourself. So enlightened by your own intelligence.

Jesus taught that the Jews were the synagogue of Satan and to bring the sword. I seriously hope "despise what Jesus taught" isn't referring to refugees or cuckoldry.

Nice strawman.

Attached: John_Pettie_Puritan_Roundhead.jpg (381x600, 13K)

>pretending you were here from the start
Typical christkike subversion. Those of us still left from the old days remember when your fag asses showed up.

You're missing the point, here we have people like OP shilling this conservative christian stuff here on Jow Forums, trying to bring everyone back around to the old failed bullshit.

This conceit that Jow Forums was "always" a christian board is complete bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=e66xq3eBLm0

You basically see a very successful movement full of young people with new ideas, and you're trying to force them into this old failed mindset that only ever succeeded when 90% of the population was illiterate

I’m not him, but perhaps you would like to levy a substantial argument against Christianity?

Christians are the most pathetic cucked people alive. There's a church on the same street as my favorite bar and at the end of the morning we sometimes heckle all the ancient geriatrics trying to get inside at like 5am to be early for Sunday mass. Pathetic

The video you posted is /b/, not Jow Forums. Why is your fedora so tight?

how about the fact that christians are on the wrong side of practically every issue? Seriously, try to debate a Christian on anything, it's fucking impossible. Because everything has to be interpreted through their damn book, you can't explain things to them in a rational way.

Look at the absolute fanaticism for Israel among the christian right in America, this is a deeply religious thing for them, and they will never be convinced. You can explain things to them all day, they will not be convinced. These are fanatics, crazy people

yeah larp more newfag

Did you actually post a video referencing /b/ conflating it as old Jow Forums you dumbass?
Keep crying that Jow Forums is Christian, the tip of the fedora meme popped up here in old/pol/ to make fun of idiots like you and that fact pisses the absolute shit out of you losers because it proves that you are the newfags and shills, not vice versa
So go ahead and claim some retarded shit like the fedora meme sprouted elsewhere, or that it was actually atheists making the meme KEK

Attached: 1552926441561.jpg (559x456, 33K)

>two people can't come to the same obvious conclusion on their own when presented with the same evidence
If that were true this board would be a ghost town.

You are the pathetic one heckling old people going into a church.

Its less "two people coming to the same conclusion" as it is "complete rewrite of a post they didnt think lots of people saw"

Thank you for the best keks this week

>haha i post ron paul that'll prove i was here in 2013

Fuck off and take your faggy christchan with you, coonbrain.

Do you realize your proposal is that someone photoshopped a “rewrite” (according to you) and this somehow changes... what?
Your original claim was along the lines of your screen cap holding a similar view. I think they are different, though perhaps inspired...
Regardless, what is your point? What are you even arguing?
How would you respond if I said your post was a photoshop/repost?

Why is this discussion occurring at all?

find me one user on Jow Forums who claims to be christian and doesnt despise what jesus taught

nobody here likes what jesus taght. literally nobody, not a single person on Jow Forums can honestly say they adhere to the teachings of jesus

read your bible, you worship memes, you are no follower of jesus

>christians are on the wrong side of practically every issue
>try to debate a Christian on anything
>it's fucking impossible
Sounds like you are on the wrong side of the issue if it is impossible for you to debate.

You didn’t answer my question.

Jesus taught that the Jews were the synagogue of Satan and to bring the sword. I seriously hope "despise what Jesus taught" isn't referring to refugees or cuckoldry.

Checked, please consider being my fren forever instead of not existing.

Out of context? The post I responded to is the context but then people like you aren't known for paying attention to what others say or do.

Dumb faggot asspained that Jow Forums was is and always will be a Christian board
kek
every day for like eight years you losers have been crying about it
and where has it got you? nowhere
kek

>photoshopped
I never suggested that nigger
I said the guy wrote that and screencapped it and started to post it as a rewrite of the original post
There are memes and cartoons posted here that have similarly been remade and reposted
Why is that such an unacceptable scenario? The only reason I said it is because its something I have noticed over the period of almost a decade I have been here posting daily
Obviously its some sort of manipulation, either vanity driven or not

Attached: 1554639367391.jpg (640x640, 37K)

read your bible instead of regurgitating out of context memes that you found on /pol that contradict jesus' message

you despise the words of jesus

>shilling this conservative christian stuff here on Jow Forums
I'd ask if you know where you are but you already answered that question so I have to figure you're really that delusional.

it's impossible to debate them because they will not be convinced. They don't have a mind that's open to inquiry and new ideas. They have a mind full of superstitions, rigid and intractable. If you want to convince them, you have to go flipping through the pages of the Bible and try to build some scriptural argument, which they will just reject anyway. You can't just speak in rational terms

How about you start posting things that actually back up your argument user
Because it really seems like you're suggesting the zionist media projection of christianity is the only one that exists

Pastor Diane and her wife Beth lied to you in their guitar songs, prot scum.

Tell me what Jesus' message was so I can laugh at you.

So what’s your point? The gestalt is even older than my screencap?
Are we arguing?

You're the irrational ones thinking you can actually disprove something that lies beyond the physical and perceptual limitations of space time to begin with
I mean
kek

If God's not real then how does He make you so mad? You should pray on it.

>he's still astroturfing
yeah Jow Forums is a christian board because it's full of boomers and neo-con redditors. enjoy your dead board, i only come here for shits and giggles anymore. dying board like your dying hobbled together walmart religion. YEET

Oh, so you could be convinced? Is that what you are saying?
What sort of reasonable criteria would you require to be convinced of, say, an external creator of our universe?

I am not arguing I am just stating that the image of the post shared is a rewrite of an older post and that in itself is odd and suggests that either manipulation or vanity is the motivation from whoever rewrote it
why that annoys people, I dont know

kek yes keep salting your own wounds dumbass you have never made any progress here and never will hahahaha

>enjoy your dead board
>he’s still here
Why?
Fuck off already.

>pol/ was is and always will be a Christian board
Only in your mind

ur arguing without a point
i'm arguing to change minds
that makes u bad and me good.

how old r u?
i've oldfag 2003 tier
ive seen enough trolls
ur advocating troll mentality.

He can't be convinced. He's like liberals who talk about why poor misguided white people won't just do what they say and pay carbon taxes for Pakistani trannies. They never ever consider that they could be the one who's wrong.

>they rong cuz disgree wif me
>Oh god these religious people follow their religion so they're wrong
I haven't seen circular reasoning and arrogance like this in a few days easy. By your same "logic" you're also wrong avout literally everything you believe that I don't believe because you sourced it from places I don't consider valid. Do you have a real argument or is this a typical "16 year old thinks he knows everything" situation?

Okay, and forgive me because this is an odd exchange, but you are saying what I posted is a (not very accurate) rework of an older posting that is a... kike trick?
Is that your argument?
Are we arguing?

you're right, bye reddit

>newflags posting in a Jow Forums thread

>Tell me what Jesus' message
>be poor
>be weak
>shun honest work and success
>don't fight back
This is what he taught and what he lived. Though he also taught the world would end in his followers lifetime.

read your bibles, you dont need any more confusion from people on /pol. open your bible, and read the new testament at least

actually

You brainwashed liberal zoomers have successfully been turned into weak wannabe nazis....

pretty weak

how about you zoomers stop thinking you found the secret history of man on youtube?

if you kids can do that you might have a chance of unbrainwashing yourself and stop sucking so much cock.

sad

Attached: 1544552550696.png (480x635, 358K)

Daily reminder EVERYTHING this cult accuses you of, is what they are doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

Attached: deny-jesus-christ.png (363x483, 132K)

Mot Christian posters here aren’t natsoc
We also hate kikes like you
Nice try, but you are a few years too late.

>anti materialism
>violence as a means to an end
>came to bring not peace but the sword
>demon hunter

Jesus is based fuck off.
And Im a Gnostic Christian.

>You brainwashed liberal zoomers have successfully been turned into weak wannabe nazis....
>pretty weak

Attached: 1506909106619.gif (885x808, 137K)

Oh, so you're not even a Christian. What are you, some kind of butthurt pagan?

Read the book of John you absolute heretic retard.

>Jesus is based fuck off.
>And Im a Gnostic Christian.
So you fuck kids

Attached: 1511036694399.jpg (205x246, 12K)

It makes me mad seeing you people being confused and waylaid by these superstitions. You're like Glenn Beck's retarded audience, a group of hopelessly confused idiots being led around by the nose. It's frustrating to watch.

yeah, it's almost like it's an unfalsifiable hypothesis.

Will you be convinced that capitalism actually has some serious flaws?
That humans are defined by their genetics?
That democracy is a piece of shit?

Maybe you will, being on Jow Forums. But the average Christian absolutely will not be. They are basically programmed sheep

>implying I’m worshipping Satan
Try